PDA

View Full Version : if Kim wins her qf match

Fingon
Mar 25th, 2003, 02:13 AM
and don't jump on me, I am not bashing Venus, only stating a fact.

If Kim wins her qf match and Venus doesn't enter Amelia Island or FCC, Kim will be #2.

If Kim wins the tournament beating Serena in the semis, Kim will be # 2 after Miami.

AjdeNate!
Mar 25th, 2003, 02:15 AM
Go Kim!!!!

Hawk
Mar 25th, 2003, 02:20 AM
Wow I never thought it could potentially come this quickly :eek:

WtaTour4Ever
Mar 25th, 2003, 02:23 AM
Wow...didn't think that could happen at this tourny!!

1jackson2001
Mar 25th, 2003, 02:29 AM
Wow..very interesting to know.

BK4ever
Mar 25th, 2003, 02:38 AM
Well I doubt Vee will enter those tournaments, so Kim will become #2 regardless of what happens in Miami from this point forth.

disposablehero
Mar 25th, 2003, 02:39 AM
Yes, it could come soon enough to shake the summer up big time, and the Kim-Serena match will be the big key to that. Kim gets to the Final here and she's likely looking at top 2 seedings for the remaining 3 Slams this year. Possibly Rome as well.

Cybelle Darkholme
Mar 25th, 2003, 02:42 AM
never say never. this loss may motivate venus to enter ameila island and defend. I think she wants the number two ranking for the french. she canalways get a wild card for amelia.

Jericho
Mar 25th, 2003, 02:46 AM
but kim isnt playing warsaw so wont venus get #2 back...well anyways thats good for kim because she has been working her ass off since the beginning of the year so she deserves it, unlike vee who practically handed her #2 with all the withdrawls...

Hawk
Mar 25th, 2003, 02:48 AM
Venus could enter Amelia Island..but that means she will play 3 weeks in a row. I don't think she's done that for awhile :confused:

Hawk
Mar 25th, 2003, 02:50 AM
but kim isnt playing warsaw so wont venus get #2 back...well anyways thats good for kim because she has been working her ass off since the beginning of the year so she deserves it, unlike vee who practically handed her #2 with all the withdrawls...

Yeah Kim is letting the Hamburg points slide..so if Venus doesn't play before Warsaw then Kim will be #2 for literally 1 week lol :p

selesfan
Mar 25th, 2003, 02:51 AM
I knew it would happen but not this soon, Kim will probably be #2 for awhile because Venus has a lot of points to defend and she won't be playing any extra tournaments.