PDA

View Full Version : Will Davey still play doubles?

CoryAnnAvants#1
Mar 25th, 2003, 12:49 AM
I think she and Raymond are still scheduled to play Kuznetsova/Navratilova...

Havok
Mar 25th, 2003, 12:52 AM
that's exactly what i wanted to know. IMO i think she should stay away from doubles for a couple of her upcoming tournaments and just get her health back. i mean she's pretty save in her doubles rankings anyways and she can concentrate more on her singles now.

TheBoiledEgg
Mar 25th, 2003, 12:53 AM
you got to be kidding ?
its only doubles plus she's not gonna risk getting injured seriously for some after thought game of "fun"

Hamstring strains not to be taken lightly.

auntie janie
Mar 25th, 2003, 01:52 AM
If you had seen how much pain she seemed to be in when that trainer was looking at her -- I will be really shocked if she plays.

tenn_ace
Mar 25th, 2003, 01:55 AM
according to a tournament schedule doubles Rd2 is tomorrow... considering that their match is not in the schedule, she probably withdrew

geewhiz
Mar 25th, 2003, 02:14 AM
Much as I want them to win, I really hope she isn't playing and risking making the injury worse

Kuilli
Mar 25th, 2003, 06:22 AM
I second that, geewhiz! I would love to see them win another title here, and I really don't want to see them pulling out of doubles, but I hope they will pull out. Lindsay seemed to be in quite a bit of pain, and I hope she takes time to get well and doesn't risk further injury by playing doubles.

King Lindsay
Mar 25th, 2003, 06:26 AM
Playing doubles would be a very stupid decision. I'm glad she's decided not to.