PDA

View Full Version : Is Jennifer Fit?

SerenaSlam
Mar 25th, 2003, 12:11 AM
http://images.thesun.co.uk/picture/0,,2003130497,00.jpg

i say the way she is running around, just think of how much fitter she could be, this is her praticing at the Nasdaq (this year) Clearly she could be fitter, but "does" she need to get there? Or is she doing just fine? I think she is doing great even w/ this type of condition she is in, but it shows how much better it would do for her, to try and pick it up in the training room :)

BK4ever
Mar 25th, 2003, 12:19 AM
this is the third or fourth thread in reference to this picture...

SerenaSlam
Mar 25th, 2003, 12:21 AM
didn't realize it, i just found the picture sorrie

Berlin_Calling
Mar 25th, 2003, 12:30 AM
Jen is fit. Her court coverage is outstanding next to the sisters and she has a lot of stamina and endurance.

jenny161185
Mar 25th, 2003, 12:42 AM
theres nothing wrong with her shes totally fit - the pitcure doesnt do her any favours but its not as if shes overweight. im getting annoyed with everyone talking about her fitness because all you have to do is watch her play to see how fit she is ......VERY.go jenn take out venus :wavey:

c2
Mar 25th, 2003, 12:48 AM
gee what a surprise to see SerenaSlam post this ... hey SerenaSlam... how's that 4 % bodyfat? :rolleyes:

yer a idjit

tennisIlove09
Mar 25th, 2003, 01:14 AM
she's one of the fittest player on tour, IMO. Clijsters/Venus/Serena are up there too.

Just ask Serena how fit she is: every time they play, they go three!

SerenaSlam
Mar 25th, 2003, 01:15 AM
gee what a surprise to see SerenaSlam post this ... hey SerenaSlam... how's that 4 % bodyfat? :rolleyes:

yer a idjit
i believe i was wondering what you all opinions were on whether you think this is "fit".....if i would've came out and told yall up front, she looks like an overweight fat ass, i think i would've gotten a totally different response. but since you wanna put/be like that, ignore my first response and take my second hows that?

Havok
Mar 25th, 2003, 02:10 AM
well she can stay the way she is and she'll be fine, but if she wants to be a little better she should get fitter IMO. but obviously she's showing us that she's fine coz she's playing outstanding in the form that she's in now, but it won't hurt her to work a little more on her fittness

Nan Cu
Mar 25th, 2003, 03:43 AM
I love this picture!

http://images.thesun.co.uk/picture/0,,2003130497,00.jpg

Mrs. Peel
Mar 25th, 2003, 03:53 AM
She's very fit...she's the woman of steel, just with a gut :o

It doesn't seem to intefere with her tennis, court coverage or stamina...

so.... :bounce:

selesfan
Mar 25th, 2003, 04:10 AM
She just carries a lot of weight in the middle, a lot of us do. When I was younger, I wasn't heavy but I had a bit of a tummy and I was pretty fast. So, I think she is a little round but she is still quick on the court, I think she is about a half step slower than she was in 2001.

jenny161185
Mar 25th, 2003, 10:22 PM
an overweight fat ass? i dont think so serenaslam :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Xavier_Malisse
Mar 25th, 2003, 11:46 PM
For someone you guys think might not be fit, she sure as hell can go for a looooooooooooong time. Heaven alone knows what she'd be like if she was fit in your eyes. I doubt anyone could keep up with her then. I certainly couldn't :sad:

selesrules
Mar 26th, 2003, 12:09 AM
I don't see a pic of Jennifer... :confused: But the Godzilla pic you posted looks nice.

Cybelle Darkholme
Mar 26th, 2003, 12:21 AM
She just needs to do more crunches. CRUNCHES Jen, CRUNCHES ask megan she will show you how its done cause that gal has abs of steel.

hollywood7172
Mar 26th, 2003, 12:52 AM
serenaslam: grow up!

and selesrules: a monica fan making fun of another player's stomach?? that's the funniest thing i've heard all week.

Nan Cu
Mar 26th, 2003, 03:45 AM
She just needs to do more crunches. CRUNCHES Jen, CRUNCHES ask megan she will show you how its done cause that gal has abs of steel.

Meghan looks like a man. I doubt Jen wants to look like her.

and selesrules: a monica fan making fun of another player's stomach?? that's the funniest thing i've heard all week.

ROTFLMAO!!! Me too.

selesfan
Mar 26th, 2003, 03:49 AM
At least Monica doesn't walk around with her tummy hanging out. ;) I think Monica has a more feminine body anyhow but that is just my humble opinion. :)

Miranda
Mar 26th, 2003, 03:59 AM
:eek: :eek: fat tummy but small breasts :o, sorry i am bad :o

selesfan
Mar 26th, 2003, 04:07 AM
:eek: :eek: fat tummy but small breasts :o, sorry i am bad :o

LOL