PDA

View Full Version : Please!

matija-seles
Mar 23rd, 2003, 08:12 PM
Hey!

Sorry that is far away from tennis. I would be very thankfull if someone could check my essey. It is so important. PLEASE!!!
In my opinion life in our family in last fifty years did not change as much as you would think. I supose that my grandparents were working between 8AM and 3PM. After they got home they used to talk about the whole day. They surely need some rest, and afterwards they could watch TV If they had it) or go to neighboors. They have had many friends, everywhere they go. So after studying they daily routin I can say that there is only small diffrence between past and present times. Off course they did not have computer and many other luxuries that we have, but I find it as only thing that could make major diffrence. Nowadays my parents behave almost as same, but they have slightly more work to do. I think that it shows as that people habits do not change as fast as technology. Process of changing mentality takes more than just a few miserable years.
PLEASE do not get mad at me. IT IS SO IMPORTANT. PLEASE CHECK MY GRAMMAR AND SPELLING.

THANK YOU IN ADVANCE

selesfan1
Mar 23rd, 2003, 08:23 PM
In my opinion life in our family in the last fifty years has not change as much as you would think. I suppose that my grandparents worked between 8AM and 3PM. After they got home they talked about the day. They surely needed some rest, and afterwards they could watch TV If they had it) or go to the neighbors. They have many friends, everywhere they go. So after studying their daily routine I can say that there are only small diffrences between past and present times. Of course they did not have computers and many other luxuries that we have, but I find it as the only major diffrence. Now, my parents behave almost as same, but they have slightly more work to do. I think that it shows that people's habits do not change as fast as technology. Process of changing mentality takes more than just a few years.

I changed the words and other things to make it sound better. I hope it helps you.

matija-seles
Mar 24th, 2003, 04:10 AM
THANK YOU!!!!!!! :worship:

switz
Mar 24th, 2003, 04:23 AM
In my opinion life in our family in the last fifty years has not change as much as you might think. I suppose that my grandparents worked between 8AM and 3PM, and after they got home they talked about the day. They surely needed some rest, and afterwards they could watch TV (if they had it) or go to the neighbors. They have many friends, everywhere they go. So after studying their daily routine I feel that there are only small differences between past and present times. Of course they did not have computers and many other technologies that we have today, but I find these luxuries are the only major difference. My parents appear to behave in much the same way today, although they do have slightly more work to do. I believe that this demonstrates that people's habits do not change as fast as technology, as the process of changing a human being's mentality takes more than just a few years.

Diffrence is spelt difference. I jazzed it up a little for you, although it is up to you whether you use it or not.