PDA

View Full Version : British Tennis website?

Lord Chips
Mar 23rd, 2003, 09:03 AM
Is there a site for British Tennis with a message board or is this the only one?

Maxine
Mar 23rd, 2003, 03:08 PM
There is one for Britsh woman's tennis. I remember Paul talking about it but I can't remember the name now of the site but I am sure he could tell you!

Lord Chips
Mar 23rd, 2003, 03:47 PM
Good. With a bit of luck I'll get to speak to Anne Keothavong soon so i'll try to get her on a British Tennis site.

Maxine, do you have MSN? and if so can you PM me your MSN addy?

Mike
Mar 23rd, 2003, 04:24 PM
Theres one called www.gbtennisgirls.com which is only the girls and has a message board but the offical one is www.lta.org.uk, but LTA doesnt have a message borad i dont think

paul_masterton
Mar 23rd, 2003, 04:25 PM
the website (which i do a bit of work for) is run by Helen Crook adn the address is www.gbtennisgirls.com

it is easily the best web-site on british tennis and has a very active message board.

I've got a funny feeling Anne is already registered on it, though i don't think she posts.

Monica_Rules
Mar 23rd, 2003, 05:46 PM
I'd love to speak to Anne!

I was standing next to her at the nationals watching the matches but i was too nervous to talk to her and make a prat out of myself!

Lord Chips
Mar 23rd, 2003, 06:07 PM
Having been privalidged to meet many a celebraty before I can safely say they are used to people making a prat of themseleves so they half expect you to do that same. I'll see what I can do.

spinner99
Apr 5th, 2003, 01:16 PM
lol yeah the same with me, she was standing next to me in redbridge, but i didnt say anything and when i was walking down the stairs i nearly bumped into her when she was walking up :rolleyes: