PDA

View Full Version : Someone please explain to me....

tenn_ace
Mar 22nd, 2003, 09:51 PM
what is the f...... point to have 200 Russian girls in the main draw if almost all of them lose before the 3rd round???? :mad: :fiery: :mad: :fiery: :o

Gowza
Mar 23rd, 2003, 12:02 AM
most of them are young and are inconsistent or are continuing a bad year.

personally i feel for kuznetsova that it all started at the oz open. the tournament before the oz open she got bovina and lost first round. that's fine it is just one loss and it is first match so not much attention is paid to it. but then her next tourtnament at oz she drew venus and lost and since then i feel she hasn't had the confidence to do anything.

playing top players is a bit of a problem for the young russians they seem to do worse after they play them and don't learn from the experience. sharapova with seles, safina with serena, and now i'm worried about douchevina because she just played henin and lost i hope she keeps her head up and realises that it was a learning experience rather than demorilization.

TheBoiledEgg
Mar 23rd, 2003, 12:15 AM
I just can't wait for Lina to get back playing
hope she hasn't lost her touch after 6 weeks off.

Now i wish there were some all Russian matches here.

what a nightmare of an event
and the only ones left are the oldest two.

Leena
Mar 23rd, 2003, 01:55 AM
what is the f...... point to have 200 Russian girls in the main draw if almost all of them lose before the 3rd round???? :mad: :fiery: :mad: :fiery: :o
So 200 American girls who play with no intensity don't get bitch slapped in the early rounds.

Plus, all Russians are inconsistent and never play to their full potential. (See: Lena)

fresh2flash
Mar 23rd, 2003, 09:06 AM
Quantity will transform to quality some day. :)