PDA

View Full Version : Weingartner def. Coetzer 6-1 6-4

tennisIlove09
Mar 22nd, 2003, 09:35 PM
:eek: I'm pretty surprised. Marlene hasn't won many matches since the Aussie--while Coetzer has been playing great!

Gowza
Mar 22nd, 2003, 09:38 PM
if she plays well she will have a chance agaist daniilidou. that is if daniilidoou gets through.

tennisfreak
Mar 22nd, 2003, 09:45 PM
Weingärtner Coetzer

1st Serve % 56% 72%
Aces 3 0
Double Faults 2 0
Winning % - 1st Serve Pts. 58% 41%
Winning % - 2nd Serve Pts. 71% 62%
Winners (Including Service) 3 0
Unforced Errors 2 0
Break Point Conversions 67 % 20 %
Net Approaches 0 of 0 = 0 % 0 of 0 = 0 %
Total Points Won 66 45

Amanda didn´t hit a winner and made no unforced errors
and even Marlene hit only 3 Winners (3 Aces) and made only 2
unforced errors. :eek: Really weird match statistic :o
....and look at their net approaches.......

Gowza
Mar 22nd, 2003, 09:49 PM
the stats are only right for the centre court or stadium as it is called. for all the other courts they are very wrong. for most they only put the aces as winners. even in this one they did it. marlene had 3 aces and 3 winners.

Venus Forever
Mar 22nd, 2003, 10:09 PM
Two embarassing losses from Amanda, first to Conchita, now Marlene.:o

C'mon Amanda, Get ready for the Clay court season.

-Sonic-
Mar 22nd, 2003, 11:43 PM
I'm really disappointed with this result... Marlene had beaten Amanda before, but I thought that with Amanda's form and confidence she would win it.

I hope the loss to Conchita didn't break Amanda's roll.... & I hope this isn't the start of a slump right before the clay season starts, Amanda should be looking to improve on last years results.

Robbie.
Mar 22nd, 2003, 11:58 PM
I'm really disappointed with this result... Marlene had beaten Amanda before, but I thought that with Amanda's form and confidence she would win it.

I hope the loss to Conchita didn't break Amanda's roll.... & I hope this isn't the start of a slump right before the clay season starts, Amanda should be looking to improve on last years results.

Patrick I have the same feelings. We have seen this happen to Amanda in the past. A great start to the year, then she loses one or two matches she should win and its all down hill from there. Lets hope that Amanda can pick herself up and start playing with confidence again.

Leena
Mar 23rd, 2003, 12:02 AM
2 matches in a row where Mandy's been owned... strange. :confused:

Hopefully she pulls it together.

King Lindsay
Mar 23rd, 2003, 01:33 AM
LOL. I don't think those are the right stats. ;)

Good for Marlene. i didn't think she'd win this match, but another surprise from her.

Experimentee
Mar 23rd, 2003, 01:30 PM
This is a really bad loss for Amanda. I expected her to get through. I hope she'll pick herself up from here and do well in the clay season now :sad:

Tennisfan-Mtl
Mar 23rd, 2003, 01:41 PM
Marlene :D