PDA

View Full Version : VENUS Under Suspicion

TeeRexx
Mar 22nd, 2003, 09:14 PM
From SERENA'S recent interview;
=========

"SERENA WILLIAMS: I don't know, I went to the doctor and they said -- they've said a fancy way of saying food poisoning. I ate the same thing Venus ate and she didn't get sick at all. It was like me and my trainer, Venus. We all ate the same thing, except VENUS gave me some special seasoning to go on my food. I'm the only one that got sick. I didn't think it was really food poisoning. I didn't know what it was."

VENUS was unavailable for comment.

TR :cool:

TeeRexx
Mar 22nd, 2003, 10:21 PM
Kim Clijsters was also seen passing by SERENA'S dinner table as well.

WhatTheDeuce
Mar 22nd, 2003, 10:23 PM
Lol :d

CJ07
Mar 22nd, 2003, 10:29 PM
good one

Freewoman33
Mar 22nd, 2003, 10:33 PM
Bad girls. Kim and Venus!

Dava
Mar 22nd, 2003, 10:50 PM
Kim and Venus are rumoured to have come up with the evil plot, at Antwerp, Venus is so atacheted to the diamond crusted raquet you see. Noting that she challenged Rena to come next year, Kim offered her some special home maid Chilli, bound to make the strongest of stomachs turn, and they both agreed to test this out in Miami (for this would benefit both players), just in case Rena woule turn up to Antwerp next year.

Venus Forever
Mar 22nd, 2003, 11:07 PM
LoL:D

TeeRexx
Mar 23rd, 2003, 11:17 AM
SERENA will not be having meals with VENUS for a while, it seems. :)

BasicTennis
Mar 23rd, 2003, 11:29 AM
LMAO, oh well, this only has helped Serena remove some weight, so in the finals, she'll be more faster in disposing her loving sistah.:devil:

TeeRexx
Mar 23rd, 2003, 12:06 PM
That upset tummy will slow baby sis down just enough for big sis to take her out. :)