PDA

View Full Version : Which of the following players is the most likely to slip out of the top 100 first?

Dava
Mar 22nd, 2003, 02:57 PM
discuss.

My reasons for the choices are becuase...

Babsi has not won a singles match since Linz last year, and has split with her coach, and will have a lot of points to defend at Montreal.

Iva majoli will have to defend all those points at Charleston, and something is telling me she might not do that.

Anna, what is happening with her at the momment, the injury has not helped, and now is at 69 which is shocking considering she only just lost out on a seeded place at the AO.

Mary Pierce will have a lot of points to defend at RG, and is not playing all that well at the momment.

You guys can pick someone else if you wish, but not Martina as she is 'retired'

Ting
Mar 22nd, 2003, 03:02 PM
Why don't you put Martina Hingis on the list? ;)

Anna Kournikova!

Elleke
Mar 22nd, 2003, 03:04 PM
I hope none of them! if I have to chose I think Anna, her results lately aren't what you can call 'not that good'
but I don't know about any of those players how lany points they have to defend when and where etc. so it'll depend on that, but I hope they all start playing better again!

ßcoene
Mar 22nd, 2003, 03:08 PM
I doubt if any of these players will slip out of the top-100 this year.

Brαm
Mar 22nd, 2003, 03:12 PM
I think Anna Kournikova.

Btw, Schett HAS won some singles matches since Linz last year.

Dava
Mar 22nd, 2003, 03:25 PM
Oh yeah at uncle tonys [DUH DAVA!!]

per4ever
Mar 22nd, 2003, 03:29 PM
definitly Pierce.

Babsi will come back :) and so will Anna :)

Xian
Mar 22nd, 2003, 03:42 PM
Babsi is still good enough to beat top 20 players. I really really hope she comes back soon and finds her top form again.

Iva is such a nice person but her results this year are not that great.

Maybe its Mary (but I hope not)

But all of them belong to the top 100 even Anna. She should play more tournaments and other players have lost to Safina too so :angel:

Havok
Mar 22nd, 2003, 04:27 PM
i say Stevenson

caramel
Mar 22nd, 2003, 04:30 PM
Umm... I think it will be Anna Kournikova.

Master Lu
Mar 22nd, 2003, 04:32 PM
Well, I voted Iva, which is probably a bit mean, but she has Charleston and then Bol to defend, and she's not even playing in Bol.

*points to his avatar*

Yes she's still my favourite. Yes it's frustrating beyond measure. :sad:

Princess Fiona
Mar 22nd, 2003, 04:45 PM
I really hope that Iva can get some "Form" back - I'm hoping she can do really really well again in Charleston!! :) *crossing fingers*

I don't know... I don't know who is the most likely to slip out of the top 100 first... :o

My great contribution to this thread right? *cough* ;)

WhatTheDeuce
Mar 22nd, 2003, 04:49 PM
kournikova wont be out of the top 100 this year thats a gaurentee...i say babsi :sad:

TatiAnnahølic
Mar 22nd, 2003, 05:01 PM
Iva or Mary. Anna will be back to the top50 after RG!

The Guilty
Mar 22nd, 2003, 07:20 PM
I don't know why most of the people think that Anna will slip out of the top 100. She is currenlty 66 and has almost no points to defend until the end of July. The most probable players are Iva and Mary, because Iva has to defend her title in Charleston and Mary has to defend her fourth round? at Roland Garros. But I think that all of them will stay in the top 100, because they are all great players and sooner or later they will put it togheter and make some good results :) I hope.

ßcoene
Mar 22nd, 2003, 07:51 PM
I agree with the people who say Anna will not get out the top-100.

Bigkimfan
Mar 22nd, 2003, 07:54 PM
Anna!!!

TatiAnnahølic
Mar 22nd, 2003, 08:15 PM
I don't know why most of the people think that Anna will slip out of the top 100. She is currenlty 66 and has almost no points to defend until the end of July. The most probable players are Iva and Mary, because Iva has to defend her title in Charleston and Mary has to defend her fourth round? at Roland Garros. But I think that all of them will stay in the top 100, because they are all great players and sooner or later they will put it togheter and make some good results :) I hope.

Mary has to defend QF in Rome and QF in Rolanf Garros :eek: