PDA

View Full Version : Why Are 8 of 10 Top Reputation Leaders Belgian?

anton
Mar 22nd, 2003, 03:09 PM
Are they repping each other?

Anyway, everybody please give me points!! :sad: :sad: :wavey:

Please!! :hearts:

Thanks!!! :D

You guys rock! :kiss:

Dava
Mar 22nd, 2003, 03:11 PM
How do you give reputation points?

anton
Mar 22nd, 2003, 03:12 PM
User Name Homepage Find Posts Join Date Posts User Title Reputation
Superschacht Maeike May 8th, 2001 12,279 Banned
Elske Oct 12th, 2001 19,639 Team WTAworld
Property of Maeike
carot Apr 24th, 2001 15,648 Admin (Formerly Gentle)
per4ever Sep 22nd, 2001 33,147 Team WTAworld
CanIGetaWhat May 14th, 2001 2,213 Suspended
Beggin' Beguine May 25th, 2001 23,034 CEO Tine Tickler Corp.
fleemke▓ May 14th, 2002 4,353 Senior Member
DaniŰlleDaniela Feb 3rd, 2002 1,625 Senior Member
gokimmie Feb 17th, 2002 3,601 Senior Member
anton Jan 20th, 2002 5,351 Senior Member
Rebecca

Go to a post of a person of whom you want to give points. then..
CLick the litttle "talking head" next to "edit" and then click approve.

WtaTour4Ever
Mar 22nd, 2003, 03:14 PM
You look like you have plenty of points ...why are you still beggin???? I'm confused.

▀coene
Mar 22nd, 2003, 03:16 PM
The Belgians are all so nice people :)

anton
Mar 22nd, 2003, 03:17 PM
You look like you have plenty of points ...why are you still beggin???? I'm confused.

because i want to be #1. not number 9 :sad: :sad: :sad: :wavey:

Everybody give me points.!! PLEAAsE!! :sad: :sad:

THANKS!! :worship: :wavey:

▀coene
Mar 22nd, 2003, 03:19 PM
because i want to be #1. not number 9 :sad: :sad: :sad: :wavey:

You are not number 9, but number 10.

irma
Mar 22nd, 2003, 03:20 PM
okee because it's obvious very important for you;)

vaiva
Mar 22nd, 2003, 03:24 PM
Are they repping each other?

:eek: what an atrocious thought :eek: Of course, not!

but good luck with your mission
it's a very important one ;)

anton
Mar 22nd, 2003, 03:24 PM
You are not number 9, but number 10.

yea thanks to a certain group of persons who insist on :kiss: each others you know whats. :wavey:

sartrista7
Mar 22nd, 2003, 03:28 PM
Wow. You people genuinely care about the points. I'm floored. That's really quite sad.

anton
Mar 22nd, 2003, 03:30 PM
Wow. You people genuinely care about the points. I'm floored. That's really quite sad.

it's just for fun.

we can have fun if we want to.

and its not sad, its happy :D :wavey:

geewhiz
Mar 22nd, 2003, 03:35 PM

... but at the same time heading rapidly towards obsession ;)

anton
Mar 22nd, 2003, 03:39 PM
... but at the same time heading rapidly towards obsession ;)

well if the belgians can rep each other, then other groups of people can to.

how about if all venus fans rep me.

also all struggling models rep me too.

i had a photo shoot the other day and i think it went well.
im going to talk to ralph lauren, A&F and some others next week! :eek: :wavey:

▀coene
Mar 22nd, 2003, 03:41 PM
As long as Anton keeps his promise that he will give reputation points back then there is nothing wrong.

sartrista7
Mar 22nd, 2003, 03:43 PM
it's just for fun.

we can have fun if we want to.

lol, you can do anything you want to. I'm just going to point and laugh, because it's pathetic :D

vaiva
Mar 22nd, 2003, 03:43 PM
i had a photo shoot the other day and i think it went well.
im going to talk to ralph lauren, A&F and some others next week! :eek: :wavey:

don't forget to tell them how many rep points you have!

anton
Mar 22nd, 2003, 03:45 PM
As long as Anton keeps his promise that he will give reputation points back then there is nothing wrong.

but it takes a week or so bc you can only give out so many at a time.

also all Jan Michael Gambill fans please rep me. The next time I talk to him I'll tell him you said hello. :wavey:

Same with Venus, I hope to talk to Venus soon and I'll tell her to drop by this board. :D

anton
Mar 22nd, 2003, 03:46 PM
lol, you can do anything you want to. I'm just going to point and laugh, because it's pathetic :D

what is pathetic is how some posters stalk other ones until they get put on ignore. :rolleyes:

Maajken
Mar 22nd, 2003, 04:03 PM
its 7/10 and if you consider that those 7 are all flemish aswell, its even more impressive :cool: ;)

btw im disappointed in you anton...i was expecting more begging of you!

anton
Mar 22nd, 2003, 04:07 PM
its 7/10 and if you consider that those 7 are all flemish aswell, its even more impressive :cool: ;)

btw im disappointed in you anton...i was expecting more begging of you!

well maybe you you flemish people would actually give non-flemish points then ... :wavey:

Mercury Rising
Mar 22nd, 2003, 04:20 PM
There is actually a ranking or what? :eek: How do you see that?

per4ever
Mar 22nd, 2003, 04:23 PM
check members..then click the heading reputation

anyway..Maeike is the true number one :cool:

Mercury Rising
Mar 22nd, 2003, 04:30 PM
Thanx, anyway, I think 3, 4 or 5 green thingies is much better than a whole bunch of them. The believability decreases as points increase :p

anton
Mar 22nd, 2003, 04:35 PM

Actually that is not impressive at all.

That's like saying WOW!! All the Walton Family are billionaires.

HELLO!!?? They own Wal-mart which makes millions a day so... :rolleyes:

I'm gonna get a fake flemish name like reinkie and watch myself shoot to the top of the charts in a matter of hours. :rolleyes:

irma
Mar 22nd, 2003, 04:38 PM
make love, no war :p

anton
Mar 22nd, 2003, 04:40 PM
make love, no war :p

irma, is schalken from the netherlands?

i met him not long ago.

Steveg
Mar 22nd, 2003, 04:41 PM
also all Jan Michael Gambill fans please rep me. The next time I talk to him I'll tell him you said hello. :wavey:

Same with Venus, I hope to talk to Venus soon and I'll tell her to drop by this board. :Dlol :) . It sounds like a speech for some presidential elections ;) .

GoDominique
Mar 22nd, 2003, 04:41 PM
anton, sorry but your obsession needs to be punished. :p Prepare for a drop down the rankings.

anton
Mar 22nd, 2003, 04:44 PM
anton, sorry but your obsession needs to be punished. :p Prepare for a drop down the rankings.

just dont give something you're not prepared to take... :p

Ryan
Mar 22nd, 2003, 04:45 PM
Who knew green dots could turn un-reasonable people into montsters.

GoDominique
Mar 22nd, 2003, 04:47 PM
You deserve it. :p And why is this in GM anyway ? :rolleyes:

irma
Mar 22nd, 2003, 04:50 PM
irma, is schalken from the netherlands?

i met him not long ago.

yes he is

Princess Fiona
Mar 22nd, 2003, 05:41 PM
The Belgians are just really, REALLY nice people!! :kiss: :D

Uhh, guys? You KNOW you said you'd send me some chocolate for this? *cough* ;)

propi
Mar 22nd, 2003, 05:43 PM
Anton is that so important for you??????

anton
Mar 22nd, 2003, 07:18 PM
yes he is

sorry i meant sargisian.
here is his pic that i took:

http://www.ltmn.com/ltksj4.jpg

anton
Mar 22nd, 2003, 07:19 PM
Anton is that so important for you??????

its just fun to get more points.

Everybody click the little "talking head" and then give me approve!! :D

thanks!! :wavey:

Maajken
Mar 22nd, 2003, 07:41 PM
95p anton, are you sure? :confused:

anton
Mar 22nd, 2003, 07:48 PM
95p anton, are you sure? :confused:

yep. especially since you and per4ever gave me those approves!! :wavey:

thanks to everybody :wavey:

And I have not PMed anybody to ask for points.

If we want to exchange points some other people are doing it so I don't see a big deal.

Why do people always feel the need to get into everybody else's business?

:eek: Americans speak out :eek:

Give Aproves to others Americans!! :wavey:

per4ever
Mar 22nd, 2003, 08:20 PM
You're such a liar, anton. Beg as much as you want, but don't lie. Maeike has more points then you, more posts then you, but gives less then 95 points. YOU CAN'T GIVE 95 POINTS.

Like GoDominique says: prepare for a drop down.

Elske
Mar 22nd, 2003, 08:25 PM
I really don't like this thread and his accusations so i disapproved Anton. A couple of weeks ago, Anton made this great thread about Lindsay (:worship: :D) so i gave him lots of points...see i'm using the system the way we should use it! ;) but just a couple of minutes after i disapproved him, i got a disapproval from him too, just because i disapproved him :rolleyes: :o

In his sig he says 'as soon as I can :sad:' I'm sure there were many people who were waiting for an approval of him coz they approved him, but still he chose to rep me first *honoured* :o

per4ever gives 102p/approval...he has about 27,800 posts more than you and more rep points so i don't think it's possible that you give 95p :o

Crazy Canuck
Mar 22nd, 2003, 08:25 PM
Wow, anton isn't the only one who takes this rep crap too seriously :p lol

Although I have to thank him for asking this question - I've seriously been lying awake all bloody week trying to figure it out ;) ;)

Crazy Canuck
Mar 22nd, 2003, 08:27 PM
I was actually thinking of running an internal investigation to get to the source of the "problem". Thank goodness anton has decided to expose you all for the green dot lovers that you are :D

anton
Mar 22nd, 2003, 08:33 PM
the 95 point is a joke. ill change it since certain people take everything seriously

and....so it's ok for flemish to support flemish but black people get a hard time for supporting venus and serena.... :rolleyes:

anyway i'm sure im gonna stay awake all night worrying about who's panties are in a bunch because of this :eek:

:eek: i guess that why i cant sleep at night!!! :eek:

irma
Mar 22nd, 2003, 08:35 PM
anton I am gonna use you for a story for school :p

anton
Mar 22nd, 2003, 08:36 PM
anton I am gonna use you for a story for school :p

fly me in on the concorde. I'm going to make a special apperance :wavey:

irma
Mar 22nd, 2003, 08:38 PM
the ticket will arrive soon :p

anton
Mar 22nd, 2003, 08:41 PM
I really don't like this thread and his accusations so i disapproved Anton. A couple of weeks ago, Anton made this great thread about Lindsay (:worship: :D) so i gave him lots of points...see i'm using the system the way we should use it! ;) but just a couple of minutes after i disapproved him, i got a disapproval from him too, just because i disapproved him :rolleyes: :o

In his sig he says 'as soon as I can :sad:' I'm sure there were many people who were waiting for an approval of him coz they approved him, but still he chose to rep me first *honoured* :o

per4ever gives 102p/approval...he has about 27,800 posts more than you and more rep points so i don't think it's possible that you give 95p :o

else, i rep everybody who reps me. if i miss anybody please PM me and tell me. It may take me a few days.

Also i dissaproved you too. everybody who dissaproves me gets one right back.

:wavey: have a nice day :wavey:

anton
Mar 22nd, 2003, 08:43 PM
the ticket will arrive soon :p

I did a report on Steffi for school before. Have you ever done anything about her?

irma
Mar 22nd, 2003, 08:48 PM
no but I did about her dad because I needed an article and that was a good one and I did one about her hubby in 94 who then of course wasn't her hubby yet but again it was a good article.

Lynx
Mar 22nd, 2003, 08:58 PM
Wow, anton isn't the only one who takes this rep crap too seriously :p lol ...
This is the voice of reason. :)

Lynx
Mar 22nd, 2003, 09:00 PM
...see i'm using the system the way we should use it! ;)
Oh, are you now? :o :eek:

Wow. Congrats.

anton
Mar 22nd, 2003, 09:02 PM
no but I did about her dad because I needed an article and that was a good one and I did one about her hubby in 94 who then of course wasn't her hubby yet but again it was a good article.

I've done one on Agassi also.

I hope Steffi is in Miami with Andre. We can see her on TV in a few days if so.

Venus Forever
Mar 22nd, 2003, 09:03 PM
How come I'm not one of the leaders?? Do you all not like me??:sad::sad:

Lynx
Mar 22nd, 2003, 09:06 PM
anton, I already approved you days ago without asking (or getting) anything back... because frankly, I like to see more competition at the top. That keeps it interesting. Always the same boring leaders - goooo underdog!!! :p :D

But like I asked you in that other thread - please don't lie. You give the honest whores a bad name. :( :p

anton
Mar 22nd, 2003, 09:12 PM
anton, I already approved you days ago without asking (or getting) anything back... because frankly, I like to see more competition at the top. That keeps it interesting. Always the same boring leaders - goooo underdog!!! :p :D

But like I asked you in that other thread - please don't lie. You give the honest whores a bad name. :( :p

ok, ill rep you in the next 24 hours (unless im suspended for this thread)

Lynx
Mar 22nd, 2003, 09:23 PM
ok, ill rep you in the next 24 hours (unless im suspended for this thread)
No, DON'T rate me! I made that clear back then too: I didn't rate you to get some points back. :)

Pay off others. Paying back those who rated you in good confidence should be more important than trying to punish those who rated you negatively... even if it WAS uncalled for, vindictive and rather childish of them to do so. (Eheh. :p )

You cannot hurt them as much as they hurt you, anyway - but your points may make a BIG difference for somebody who rated you in the hope of getting something back.

Only - don't promise people more points than you can possibly give. :rolleyes:

I wonder how much you're really worth. Yesterday I had it calculated at about 36 points... but it will be more now, and I'm prepared to give you the benefit of the doubt, since I found out there is still a lot I don't know about this hellish feature... :( :D

And don't be melodramatic - nobody is going to suspend you for this thread. :rolleyes:

anton
Mar 22nd, 2003, 09:27 PM
No, DON'T rate me! I made that clear back then too: I didn't rate you to get some points back. :)

Pay off others. Paying back those who rated you in good confidence should be more important than trying to punish those who rated you negatively... even if it WAS uncalled for, vindictive and rather childish of them to do so. (Eheh. :p )

You cannot hurt them as much as they hurt you, anyway - but your points may make a BIG difference for somebody who rated you in the hope of getting something back.

Only - don't promise people more points than you can possibly give. :rolleyes:

I wonder how much you're really worth. Yesterday I had it calculated at about 36 points... but it will be more now, and I'm prepared to give you the benefit of the doubt, since I found out there is still a lot I don't know about this hellish feature... :( :D

And don't be melodramatic - nobody is going to suspend you for this thread. :rolleyes:

ok i wont rate you then.

that is why i said about 50. i dont know for sure how many. maybe the admins can place another row in the chart of how many points people are giving.

▀coene
Mar 22nd, 2003, 09:32 PM
Anton is worth 39 points. Thanks Anton btw.

anton
Mar 22nd, 2003, 09:34 PM

thank you too. I'll change in my sig to about 40 points.

Lynx
Mar 22nd, 2003, 09:40 PM
Ah! So my calculations do hold some water, at least! :)
I'm gonna beat this thing.

▀coene
Mar 22nd, 2003, 09:41 PM
Ah! So my calculations do hold some water, at least! :)
I'm gonna beat this thing.

Lol, I hope you do. :)

anton
Mar 22nd, 2003, 09:44 PM

Elske you forgot to say you used a slur against me in your reputation comment.

I reported it to the admins but they said something like they can't do anything about private slurs.

I'm just going to pray for you. :wavey:

Lynx
Mar 22nd, 2003, 09:48 PM
Lol, I hope you do. :)
Thanks... man of the invisible messages. :eek: :p

(When the background is dark, it's cfd7da btw ;) )

Elske
Mar 22nd, 2003, 09:48 PM
lmfao woooooooaaaaahhh *scared*

anton
Mar 22nd, 2003, 09:52 PM
lmfao woooooooaaaaahhh *scared*

Elske
Mar 22nd, 2003, 09:55 PM
thx :) you too :wavey: :D

Maajken
Mar 22nd, 2003, 10:11 PM
omg anton, you were funny in the beginning, whoring around and such but puh-lease! how low can one drop :o

anton
Mar 22nd, 2003, 10:15 PM
omg anton, you were funny in the beginning, whoring around and such but puh-lease! how low can one drop :o

:rolleyes: whatever :rolleyes:

You can call me whatever you want.

The nice thing is I know what I am and what I'm not.

If I cared about who attacked me, then I would not have started this thread, would I?

But if you want to fight a war then:

:eek: bombs away :eek:

Car Key Boi
Mar 22nd, 2003, 10:17 PM
pfft

i knew the Bellgim wtaworld mafia were up to no good

now they're putting the fix on with the rep points thingy

- Car Key Boi :fiery:

anton
Mar 22nd, 2003, 10:18 PM

I take it you are saying its ok for elke to use a slur as long as it is in private. Why dont you address some real issues?

Here is another one:

Is it ok for flemish to support flemish, but blacks can't support Venus?

Maajken
Mar 22nd, 2003, 10:21 PM
dont get so defensive lol no one's fighting anyone sheesh :rolleyes:

i just think youre taking this a little too far. yeah i like my green thingies but i couldnt care less who and who not rated me untill you singled out a group of them and turned them into your own "rep enemy"

get a life please..

Elske
Mar 22nd, 2003, 10:22 PM
lmao Car Key Boi :D :worship:

@Anton geez i said nothing wrong :o

What does this have to do with blacks supporting Venus anyway? :confused:

Maajken
Mar 22nd, 2003, 10:24 PM
I take it you are saying its ok for elke to use a slur as long as it is in private. Why dont you address some real issues?

Here is another one:

Is it ok for flemish to support flemish, but blacks can't support Venus?
i have no business with what elske says to you in private and fill me in on some details here...since when is this about tennis? and how come youre turning a feature on a message board into a racial issue? :confused:

im baffled by your arguments really :worship:

anton
Mar 22nd, 2003, 10:25 PM
dont get so defensive lol no one's fighting anyone sheesh :rolleyes:

i just think youre taking this a little too far. yeah i like my green thingies but i couldnt care less who and who not rated me untill you singled out a group of them and turned them into your own "rep enemy"

get a life please..

I do have a life.

At least I'm not defending somebody who uses slurs in private.

:confused: How cowardly :confused:

If you have something to say to me: Say it to my face if you're man enough that is.

:eek: bombs away :eek:

anton
Mar 22nd, 2003, 10:27 PM
lmao Car Key Boi :D :worship:

@Anton geez i said nothing wrong :o

What does this have to do with blacks supporting Venus anyway? :confused:

People say Black people support Venus and Serena just because they are Black, but other groups of people do the same thing. I am just pointing that out.

Billie Jean King recently said that the negative reactions to Venus and Serena are racist in part.

Maajken
Mar 22nd, 2003, 10:28 PM
but anton omg lol i dont know how to talk to you! :D

where did i defend elske?
and what on earth would i want to say to you in private? i dont even know you! :D

and im a woman thank you very much, ill never be man enough to bomb you away :sad:

anton
Mar 22nd, 2003, 10:33 PM
but anton omg lol i dont know how to talk to you! :D

where did i defend elske?
and what on earth would i want to say to you in private? i dont even know you! :D

and im a woman thank you very much, ill never be man enough to bomb you away :sad:

Just don't give out #$#$ if you are not prepared to take it.

Some people. :rolleyes:

Maajken
Mar 22nd, 2003, 10:38 PM
Who's using slurs now? I certainly didnt give you any..euhm what was it again..."#$#$" whatever..

I rest my case. Have a good evening :wavey:

anton
Mar 22nd, 2003, 10:43 PM
Who's using slurs now? I certainly didnt give you any..euhm what was it again..."#$#$" whatever..

I rest my case. Have a good evening :wavey:

#$#$ is not a slur.

And you said I "stooped low".

At least I'm not sending people reputation comments with slurs.

I can post elske's comments on this board if that would be helpful to you.

Maajken
Mar 22nd, 2003, 10:47 PM
firstly i know what comment she gave you and secondly..please give yourself some respect and dont be such a cry baby.

Elske
Mar 22nd, 2003, 10:48 PM
this is what i wrote: accusing us and begging for points is just really childish...i don't see why you want to do it anyway...gal mate! I approved you when you made a positive thread about Lindsay coz i thought that was a good thread but this thread is just pathetic!

and i still don't regret writing it lol ;)

anton
Mar 22nd, 2003, 10:49 PM
this is what i wrote: accusing us and begging for points is just really childish...i don't see why you want to do it anyway...gal mate! I approved you when you made a positive thread about Lindsay coz i thought that was a good thread but this thread is just pathetic!

thanks elke.

now I can report you to the admins since its not in private anymore.

GoDominique
Mar 22nd, 2003, 10:50 PM
Now this stupid reputation thing leads to board fights. :rolleyes:

I warned you. :p

Maajken
Mar 22nd, 2003, 10:52 PM

ok im now officially looking for the slur :confused:

oooohhh this is fun, we can make a game of it :D :bounce::bounce:

▀coene
Mar 22nd, 2003, 10:52 PM
Thanks... man of the invisible messages. :eek: :p)

:o

(When the background is dark, it's cfd7da btw ;) )

anton
Mar 22nd, 2003, 10:53 PM
firstly i know what comment she gave you and secondly..please give yourself some respect and dont be such a cry baby.

whatever. :rolleyes:

If Rosa Park had not of been such a "cry baby" would Black people be still sitting in the back of the bus?

Crazy Canuck
Mar 22nd, 2003, 10:54 PM
Anton - I hate to be the one to break it to you, but some guy who has posted like 70 times sent me this comment in Spanish about how Americans should die, long live Bin Laden, and some other disgusting remarks to top it off.

I reported it, and at last check they aren't doing crap about what people write in your rep comments, because they hadn't "discussed" how to deal with those yet.

Crazy Canuck
Mar 22nd, 2003, 10:56 PM
My point being, that the comment that guy wrote was actually full of what might contitute "slurs", and the comment you are complaining about is not.

The comment that was far worse went unpunished - as far as I know - so don't expect one that hardly says anything at all to get attention.

anton
Mar 22nd, 2003, 10:56 PM
Anton buddy- i was joking with you...didn't you see your new rep points ;) I still think you are a bit off with this mess but whatever floats your boat- the board is here to enjoy- well for most of us :wavey:

if straight people can't call lesbians/gays names then lesbian/straight people cant call staight people names either i think.

sorry that is just how i feel.

anton
Mar 22nd, 2003, 11:00 PM
My point being, that the comment that guy wrote was actually full of what might contitute "slurs", and the comment you are complaining about is not.

The comment that was far worse went unpunished - as far as I know - so don't expect one that hardly says anything at all to get attention.

yea it does seem like we are beating a dead horse, but to me what's right is right and and what's wrong is wrong. that's just how i feel.

i reported elske again and did not get a response yet.

somebody said something horrible about venus and i got suspended a week for "retaliation" but i guess she can say whatever she wants to say.

anton
Mar 22nd, 2003, 11:01 PM
what?? you lost me? Are you referring to something i said? I made one post in this thread and it had nothing to do with gays :confused:

no, not about your post.

VivalaSeles
Mar 22nd, 2003, 11:01 PM
How can you compare the struggle against racial discrimination with your petty and ridiculous search for self-worth through reputation points, anton ?

I don't care how many reputation points I'll lose, but I'm voting you down.

For once, I agree with GoDominique.

Maajken
Mar 22nd, 2003, 11:02 PM
what?? you lost me? Are you referring to something i said? I made one post in this thread and it had nothing to do with gays :confused:
nah thats just the way he responds to things when he doesnt feel like thinking it over...its easy really...take sth random, pull it out of the context and make ppl believe it has sth to do with what they said. seriously, we can all learn from him! :D

anton
Mar 22nd, 2003, 11:04 PM
How can you compare the struggle against racial discrimination with your petty and ridiculous search for self-worth through reputation points, anton ?

I don't care how many reputation points I'll lose, but I'm voting you down.

For once, I agree with GoDominique.

elske used a slur against me and i am standing up for that. if you dont understand it, that is your right.

also i dont car if you give me a negative.

its not the end of the world.

anton
Mar 22nd, 2003, 11:06 PM
nah thats just the way he responds to things when he doesnt feel like thinking it over...its easy really...take sth random, pull it out of the context and make ppl believe it has sth to do with what they said. seriously, we can all learn from him! :D

whatever.

that is not what happened. if you want to twist it around you can.

who cares.

GoDominique
Mar 22nd, 2003, 11:07 PM
Looks like I started a new trend. :D

anton
Mar 22nd, 2003, 11:09 PM
Looks like I started a new trend. :D

thanks! :wavey:

carot
Mar 22nd, 2003, 11:14 PM
Now, now, it's not because the reputation is a nice toy, that you gotta start acting childish. :)