Chance
Mar 22nd, 2003, 11:38 AM
OMG ...she really does have a 6-pack

E. Blackadder
Mar 22nd, 2003, 11:38 AM
She has always been very muscular, but I never saw her tummy :eek:

gmak
Mar 22nd, 2003, 11:40 AM
what's wrong with her body? she looks just fine to me......

GO MEG!!!!!!!! :bounce: :D :D

~ The Leopard ~
Mar 22nd, 2003, 11:46 AM
She looks pretty good to me. :lick:

schris
Mar 22nd, 2003, 11:52 AM
nice picture ;) she looks fine to me ;)

per4ever
Mar 22nd, 2003, 11:58 AM
:drool:

~RedRose~
Mar 22nd, 2003, 12:19 PM
nice bod megs .... :)

Gowza
Mar 22nd, 2003, 12:23 PM
her arms are fine and from what we can see in that pic her legs look great but i can't believe those abs. they are nice abs. i like a trim tight stomach on a woman with slight abs showing but she is a bit to ripped for me. but they are great abs.

caramel
Mar 22nd, 2003, 01:04 PM
Wow she looks fit... her six-pack is almost as nice as mine. ;)

Wimanna
Mar 22nd, 2003, 01:08 PM
Wowww.... :drool:

toobaxx
Mar 22nd, 2003, 01:11 PM
wow :eek: damn those are some pretty awsome abs :drool:

I'm so jelous :fiery:

Mateo Mathieu
Mar 22nd, 2003, 01:12 PM
OMG! :eek: She has six packs?! Mmm...

Rae Q.
Mar 22nd, 2003, 02:51 PM
Her body rocks! :D

King Aaron
Mar 22nd, 2003, 03:40 PM
six-pack! :bounce:

Dava
Mar 22nd, 2003, 03:41 PM
WOW!!! She must wrok out loads!!!

Volcana
Mar 22nd, 2003, 05:48 PM
Hot!

And way better than ultra skinny version for two years ago. Hantuchova needs to contact Meghann's nutritionist.

Kuilli
Mar 22nd, 2003, 06:20 PM
Great abs! :)

Joseosu19
Mar 22nd, 2003, 06:45 PM
wow

the cat
Mar 22nd, 2003, 08:15 PM
Unbelievable! :eek:

Somebody needs to tell the other women's tennis players to work out like Meaghann! :D Atleast Meaghann is trying to become the best she can be. I get the feeling that too many women's tennis players are satisfied with the players they are and the shape they are in. And that's a mistake.

Knop, what the 'Ell does Bloody 'Ell mean? :confused: I bet it means unbelievable!

WtaTour4Ever
Mar 22nd, 2003, 08:50 PM
If only I had abs like that ..... I'm more Capriati style stomach :-)

Bigkimfan
Mar 22nd, 2003, 09:00 PM
:lick:

ksgyh
Mar 22nd, 2003, 09:07 PM
Whoa, good for Meghann for getting into such great shape. I mean, whoa, that must have been hard work. If she is naturally like that, then great, but being a woman, I don't think I would want to look that muscular. E.g. Serena's muscles are simply *too* much and make her body actually unattractive. :eek:

Mrs. Peel
Mar 22nd, 2003, 09:26 PM
wow :eek: damn those are some pretty awsome abs :drool:

I'm so jelous :fiery:

I'm totally jealous,too...sigh....*starts packing gym bag* :D

Great Job, Meghann!!! :bounce: :bounce:

Rocketta
Mar 22nd, 2003, 10:38 PM
Whoa, good for Meghann for getting into such great shape. I mean, whoa, that must have been hard work. If she is naturally like that, then great, but being a woman, I don't think I would want to look that muscular. E.g. Serena's muscles are simply *too* much and make her body actually unattractive. :eek:

Why does it always have to be about Serena who by the way is not more muscular than Meghann she is just a bigger build?

Daaayuuum Meghann!! Go Girl.

tennischick
Mar 22nd, 2003, 10:55 PM
damn. i'd love to get my hands on her routine. she should write a fitness book with before and after pictures. she looks terrific! ;)

GoDominique
Mar 22nd, 2003, 11:14 PM
Impressing. Too bad it didn't help her tennis at all.

great smash
Mar 23rd, 2003, 12:23 AM

exactly the point I was going to make. Nevertheless, can never hurt to be in this kind of shape

Leena
Mar 23rd, 2003, 12:35 AM
Meghann obvious is in great shape... but not her best tennis shape, IMO.

But, building your abs up to the point she has doesn't help her tennis game any. You need a very strict diet to make your abs look like that. I really think it would be better for her to try putting on some weight, then muscling up... because she's still overpowered by many players.

Volcana
Mar 23rd, 2003, 12:49 AM
ksgyh - If you actually think Serena's body is unattractive, may I respectfully suggest you check your pulse. You may be dead.

Julian
Mar 23rd, 2003, 01:57 AM

Sadly, I might have to agree..her game right now looks exactly like it was 2 years ago when she had a very good year. :) Not that that's bad at all it's just her game looks the same BUT with more power. she does look great but I'm still peeved that in some matches she spends most of her time rallying instead of putting the ball away which she is of course capable of. Being fit doesn't hurt at all, she has a powerful game, serve, nice movement, mentality is okay..what is keeping her from being in the top 10?? She is getting there though. :)

Becool
Mar 23rd, 2003, 03:12 AM

That's your opinion, but I still find Serena much more attractive then Meghann... Meghann even with less muscles, looks more masculine then Serena

xan
Mar 23rd, 2003, 04:26 AM
Meghann has had better results in 2003, and I think that has to do with her fitness and her improved serve, and endurance.

Naturally she is very thin in build (like Daniela) and has had to work very hard putting on the extra muscle.

SM
Mar 23rd, 2003, 06:10 AM
she needs to give advice to dani.h urgently :eek: :worship:

WhatTheDeuce
Mar 23rd, 2003, 06:26 AM
WOW she's really strong but, me being a heterosexual male i dont dig it...she has the body of a man to be quite honest...

~ The Leopard ~
Mar 23rd, 2003, 07:42 AM
It means Hell, of course.

LMAO :D

I think we all know what it means, knop - I hope we do, anyway - but what did it express? Awe? Amazement? Horror? Dismay? All of the above?

And, cat, who didn't believe me a few weeks back that Meghann was looking muscular when I saw her at the Oz Open?

;)

-Sonic-
Mar 23rd, 2003, 12:04 PM
Wow she definately does the most she can... talk about committment.

c2
Mar 23rd, 2003, 04:09 PM
She looks like a Modigliani painting! :eek:

c2
Mar 23rd, 2003, 04:13 PM
tee hee volcana-mythoughts exactly. Meghann is still wayyy skinny and elongated.. I'm sure she looks better in regular clothes.. Serena has her beat hands down, no contest IMHO :)

JenCpLvr
Mar 23rd, 2003, 04:27 PM
ksgyh - If you actually think Serena's body is unattractive, may I respectfully suggest you check your pulse. You may be dead.

I would have to agree with ksgyh-- Serena's body is tight and fit, but it is too much to be considered "attractive". Everything she wears looks awful on her.. Her arms bulge out of every top and her thighs are soo big they rub together.. She really looks good in nothing but tennis attire because her body suits the athleticism. I'm suprised she's built that way because Queen V is much more slender and her body is much more attractive off the court.

the cat
Mar 23rd, 2003, 07:54 PM
Yes Jouissant, I didn't believe you when you said Meaghann looked strong at the Australian Open. I'm suprised she's so ripped! That's not good for her flexibilty as a tennis player.

But why did Knop change her answer from "It means Hell, of course" to "idiot"?

Brαm
Mar 23rd, 2003, 08:45 PM
If I had been a woman, I don't think I would've wanted a belly like Meghann's...

disposablehero
Mar 23rd, 2003, 09:51 PM
The girl looks great. She's done the most with what she has.

brunof
Mar 25th, 2003, 04:52 PM
Looks like Meg's new buff bod is paying off...

Lelu
Mar 25th, 2003, 05:20 PM
The cat wrote:
"I'm suprised she's so ripped! That's not good for her flexibilty as a tennis player."

Perpatrating something we heard from someone, are we? That statement is simply ignorant. Flexibility becomes negatively affected by muscles only if the size of the muscles restrains the range of motion. We are talking body builders here.
In Meghann's case, her strong muscles can actually enhance her flexibility, if she follows an appropriate stretching routine (which I am sure she does).

Rae Q.
Mar 25th, 2003, 05:30 PM
I would have to agree with ksgyh-- Serena's body is tight and fit, but it is too much to be considered "attractive". Everything she wears looks awful on her.. Her arms bulge out of every top and her thighs are soo big they rub together.. She really looks good in nothing but tennis attire because her body suits the athleticism. I'm suprised she's built that way because Queen V is much more slender and her body is much more attractive off the court.

Based on what standard? I'm not trying to bag on you but you're making it sound like there's only ONE way to be attractive or what not. I totally accept that like with every player that some ppl are gonna think Serena's pretty and some ppl aren't. If I had to choose I'd totally wanna body like Serena's. For me even though I like Meg's abs I think she's too skinny.

the cat
Mar 27th, 2003, 01:32 AM
Lelu, I'm not sure what you're talking about. I think Meaghann would be more flexible if she wasn't so ripped. That's my opinion. Stefan Edberg was the most flexible tennis player I've ever seeen! He was in great shape when he played. He was lean and languid. If he was physically ripped he wouldn't have been as flexible as he was, in my opinion. And thus he wouldn't have been able to play the smooth style of tennis that he perfected! :D

WtaTour4Ever
Mar 31st, 2003, 09:45 PM
Does anyone have pics of before ....this transformation??