PDA

View Full Version : ban me

switz
Mar 22nd, 2003, 06:41 AM
can a moderator ban me so i won't be tempted to come back. please! i was banned before for joking around so surely i can be taken off for doing nothing

Buitenzorg
Mar 22nd, 2003, 06:59 AM
:eek:

You don't really need a ban from the moderator, the one you have to do is, just disconnected your internet line :D

switz
Mar 22nd, 2003, 07:01 AM
:eek:

You don't really need a ban from the moderator, the one you have to do is, just disconnected your internet line :D

i think the landslide must have brought you down

Jordan.
Mar 22nd, 2003, 07:02 AM
Maybe he/she doesnt wanted to not's completely off's the internets! :D

Maybe just WTAworld! :D

Buitenzorg
Mar 22nd, 2003, 07:03 AM
i think the landslide must have brought you down

:confused:

~RedRose~
Mar 22nd, 2003, 07:03 AM
If u wanna get banned ... do something that will make u get banned ..... its easier and more fun ;)

Experimentee
Mar 22nd, 2003, 07:04 AM
Whats with all these threads? If you hate it that much then just dont visit the site. No ones forcing you to come here.

Mateo Mathieu
Mar 22nd, 2003, 07:04 AM
I also want someone ban me! :o I'm too addict to this Board! :sad:

Buitenzorg
Mar 22nd, 2003, 07:05 AM
If u wanna get banned ... do something that will make u get banned ..... its easier and more fun ;)

agree :D

switz
well maybe the landslide will bring you if you see your reflection in a snow covered hill

Mateo Mathieu
But don't do it now :p

Jordan.
Mar 22nd, 2003, 07:06 AM
lmao switz... i find that so funny for some reason..

~RedRose~
Mar 22nd, 2003, 07:07 AM
go around saying FUCK FUCK FUCK and other rude language .... and ull get banned .... or do wat i did to get banned

Me and Vanity (do u remember her?) We made an anti Venus thread about how she lost to Babsi .... and when all the venus lovers came and complained we said it wasnt an anti venus thread ... it was a pro Schett thread. We changed out Avatars to Babsi and our Sigs to :) GO BABSI!!! :) and then we changed the thread to The Official Babara Schett CHeering Thread .... oh it was fun!! But I got banned and The thread is gone :( .... I wish it was still here for memories.

irma
Mar 22nd, 2003, 07:09 AM
this is a good moment to find the power in yourself!

switz
Mar 22nd, 2003, 07:11 AM
this is a good moment to find the power in yourself!

i agree but i am not sure if i can sail through the changing ocean tides or if i can handle the seasons of my life. uh ah.......uh ah.......uh ah.......

lrg bllt
Mar 22nd, 2003, 07:24 AM
i think someone likes the dixie chicks ;)

switz
Mar 22nd, 2003, 07:28 AM
the landslide won't bring you down for revealing that secret! i just can't get that song out of my head. boy that song is all i think about. i just can't get that song out of my head. boy its more than i care to think abou. every night, every day, just to hear that songs harms. set my free. get rid of that beat within me. stay forever, and ever and ever and ever. nah nah nah..nah nah nah nah nah nah nah nah nah nah

DutchieGirl
Mar 22nd, 2003, 07:32 AM
lol that was an interesting read! :p

Jordan.
Mar 22nd, 2003, 07:32 AM
Or maybe they really like Fleetwood Mac, samantha.... :rolleyes:

Glenn
Mar 22nd, 2003, 07:34 AM
Kylie Minogue? :confused:

I suggest we let this thread sink into oblivion.

BasicTennis
Mar 22nd, 2003, 07:35 AM
who are you???:confused:

switz
Mar 22nd, 2003, 07:36 AM
Kylie Minogue? :confused:

I suggest we let this thread sink into oblivion.

I suggest we let justine henin's rude head sink into oblivion

Jordan.
Mar 22nd, 2003, 07:37 AM
lmao

DutchieGirl
Mar 22nd, 2003, 07:38 AM
Hey! No insulting Mrs Henin-Hardenne - at least she's more blonde than Dokic is! ;) hehe

Richie77
Mar 22nd, 2003, 07:55 AM
Or maybe they really like Fleetwood Mac, samantha.... :rolleyes:

More specifically, Spicy, they really like Stevie Nicks :) She rings like a bell in the night. Wouldn't you love to love her? :hearts: She rules her life like a bird in flight. Who WILL be her lover? :confused:
You know, all your life, you've never seen :cool: a woman taken by the wind. :bounce: Would you stay if she promised you Heaven? :angel: Will you ever win? :sad: WILL you ever win?

Sorry...I just read all of the war threads in NT, and that made me depressed. Think of this as therapy :)

Jordan.
Mar 22nd, 2003, 07:57 AM
:)

*JR*
Mar 22nd, 2003, 02:50 PM
More specifically, Spicy, they really like Stevie Nicks :) She rings like a bell in the night. Wouldn't you love to love her? :hearts: She rules her life like a bird in flight. Who WILL be her lover? :confused:
You know, all your life, you've never seen :cool: a woman taken by the wind. :bounce: Would you stay if she promised you Heaven? :angel: Will you ever win? :sad: WILL you ever win?

About a year ago, I rewrote a Mac lyric re. what their #1 fan among the players, Jenny Hopkins, should tell her coach Ray Ruffels: "...I can't win a match on short grass, tryin' to play your stuff... you're just second hand news, you're just second hand news..." (BTW, she didn't and plunged from about #50 to... damn, where's that telescope when I need it)? :eek: :p

darren cahill
Mar 22nd, 2003, 03:48 PM
Hey Richie~

long time no see...when are you going to be in the outer banks? lucky you!

see you are still carrying on your Fleetwood Mac/Stevie Nicks tradition! good for you!

got tickets to fleetwood mac last week..they'll be here in early may....new cd in april

really showing my age here huh? no biggie... :cool:

Richie77
Mar 23rd, 2003, 02:44 AM
rd878 - that's a great idea for a thread! :) Re-write a Fleetwood Mac song for your favorite player!

darren - :wavey: Great to see you! I've been wondering where you were.
You're going to see Fleetwood Mac? Lucky you! That will be so much fun.
I am going to the Outer Banks (hopefully) in July...I went there for a job interview a year-and-a-half ago, and have wanted to go back ever since :cool:

Car Key Boi
Mar 23rd, 2003, 10:40 AM
can a moderator ban me so i won't be tempted to come back. please! i was banned before for joking around so surely i can be taken off for doing nothing

http://carkeyboi.com/AW.jpg

caramel
Mar 23rd, 2003, 10:42 AM
http://carkeyboi.com/AW.jpg

LOL :o

keta
Mar 23rd, 2003, 11:32 AM
LMAO at CKB! :p

maccardel
Mar 23rd, 2003, 12:32 PM
Create a thread spewing hate for Martina Hingis and Anna kournikova and the williamses,Amelie and the Belgium. OH yeah also include the russians and Jennifer and Dani...that's more than half the board there...not only will you be banned but you might be removed from the internet for good.

Maybe some posters will hunt you down on the internet and protest your presence whereever you are.......

Go ahead don't be scurd!!!!!! You can do it.

Tweety
Mar 23rd, 2003, 12:48 PM

You're http://www.mainzelahr.de/smile/unsortierbar/ban.gif
Well, I'm not a moderator though ;)