PDA

View Full Version : The Sun contribute to Jen bashing... (in the only way they can)

JoeyWinson3.0
Mar 21st, 2003, 03:13 PM
By using very poor puns...

http://www.thesun.co.uk/article/0,,2-2003130973,00.html

veryborednow
Mar 21st, 2003, 03:24 PM
a few servings too many
ugh. They paid someone to come up with that?!

They should see Steffano's... Could write a whole paper about his.

Barrie_Dude
Mar 21st, 2003, 03:33 PM
:mad: :sad: @ Bashing The Goddess Jennifer!

Mercury Rising
Mar 21st, 2003, 03:39 PM
No, it's Justine bashing. World No4 puh :mad:

Mase
Mar 21st, 2003, 04:56 PM
Grrrrrrrr at that stupid ass article..... The girl moves around the court like a Williams and thats all that matters. I wish people would get off tis Jen's weight bashing shit. Sorry, had to get it out. :-)

Crazy Canuck
Mar 21st, 2003, 04:57 PM
I'd like to see the stomache of the guy that wrote that ;)

jojoseph
Mar 21st, 2003, 05:04 PM
I'd like to see the stomache of the guy that wrote that ;)

Are you sure you'd want to? ;)

JCAP
Mar 21st, 2003, 05:07 PM
When is this shite goin to end once and for all :fiery: :fiery: :fiery:

leslie
Mar 21st, 2003, 05:11 PM
I don't understand --as active as Jen is and with all the fitness training she is doing why is her stomach to large?

Dava
Mar 21st, 2003, 06:10 PM
They are probably just picking a photo of her breathing out, you know everyones stomach flops out a bit!!!

Its annoying though, the way woman are represented in the press at the momment, in Britain always focusing on what they look like or what they wear!

apoet29
Mar 21st, 2003, 06:22 PM
Unfortunately, there are assholes in every walk of life and this idiotic writer just happens to be one of them.

venusfan
Mar 21st, 2003, 06:49 PM
IMG]http://www.thesun.co.uk/picture/0,,2003130498,00.jpg[/IMG]

TENNIS ace Jennifer Capriati looks like she’s had a few servings too many as she warms up for the Nasdaq 100 Open in Miami yesterday.

The world No4 — who has potted £4.4million in prize money — has been struggling to recover from cataract ops on her eyes last year.

She’s a big star, but Jennifer, 26, will need to work hard to triumph at Wimbletum.

ROFLMAS!!! :worship: :worship: :worship:

Car Key Boi
Mar 21st, 2003, 07:34 PM
http://images.thesun.co.uk/picture/0,,2003130497,00.jpg

holy cow :eek:

that's more than just being 'big boned', she's certainly put on the pounds since i keyed her Ferrari to shit :confused:

- Car Key Boi

Car Key Boi
Mar 21st, 2003, 07:37 PM
hey everybody! check out the 'Page 3' link on the left of that Sun article :D

TSequoia01
Mar 21st, 2003, 08:05 PM
Dang! Jen got luv handles. :eek:

Messenger
Mar 21st, 2003, 08:32 PM
No, it's Justine bashing. World No4 puh :mad:

I know!

tennischick
Mar 21st, 2003, 08:51 PM
:eek: :eek: :eek: Jen's mental picture of herself must be quite slim for her to wear such an outfit.

Jennifer's wife
Mar 21st, 2003, 08:53 PM
like, how the fuck is that fat? these people wanna get a life! :mad: maybe they would be happier if all women everywhere started starving themselves, like the hungry look must b in fashion or sumthing! cum on girls, lets all run to the loo and throw up our last meal we ate, wouldnt want for our bones to not b sticking out :fiery: :mad:

and am i not the only one who noticed her nipple mor than her belly? :hearts: :lick: :drool:

venusfan
Mar 21st, 2003, 09:18 PM
http://images.thesun.co.uk/picture/0,,2003130497,00.jpg

holy cow :eek:

that's more than just being 'big boned', she's certainly put on the pounds since i keyed her Ferrari to shit :confused:

- Car Key Boi

Capriati should not be in shorts so short. EWWWWWW :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

Jennifer's wife
Mar 21st, 2003, 09:28 PM
i agree, she should not b in shorts. she should be in lacy black knickers and a matching bra! :p :drool: :devil: :lick:

hollywood7172
Mar 21st, 2003, 09:47 PM
those people at the sun and other tabloid publication do nothing but write/find negative stuff about celebrities. their whole existence is based on people who are famous and have accomplishments in life. if it wasn't for these people that they continously put down, they wouldn't be able to buy their next meal. do they even KNOW how pathetic they truly are?

and, once again, it's interesting to see which fans of which players are classy enough to actually buy into the SUN's shit and laugh with them.

Jennifer's wife
Mar 21st, 2003, 10:08 PM
IMO Jen should be on page 3! ;) :lick: :drool: :devil:

Havok
Mar 21st, 2003, 10:27 PM
does everyone want to know the REAL reason why she looks the way she does. it's because she's Italian. i'm not trying to bash italians here, heck i'm one myself, but it's kinda genetic that pretty much 70% of all italian ladies will produce a huge belly. it's just weird but it's true. it's just by nature.i am being serious here

c2
Mar 21st, 2003, 10:31 PM
I don't know, Ijust think that's a crappy pic. She was looking awesome last week at IW and I think the outfit just emphasizes the wrong things. I mean face it, if Serena wore the wrong kind of panties her a** would look HUGE.

selesfan
Mar 21st, 2003, 10:35 PM
Capriati should not be in shorts so short. EWWWWWW :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

I agree! At first, I thought it was a joke where someone messed around with the picture. I knew she had a little bit of a tummy but I didn't think it was that big.

leslie
Mar 22nd, 2003, 03:13 AM
They are probably just picking a photo of her breathing out, you know everyones stomach flops out a bit!!!

Its annoying though, the way woman are represented in the press at the momment, in Britain always focusing on what they look like or what they wear!

Thoes Brits should focus on their dental work. I am not a fan of Jen but I hate when they do these things to her. But then again Jen should know better, she is always a target and she should not give them reason to publish stupidness.

BigTennisFan
Mar 22nd, 2003, 03:19 AM
My goodness, that's not a huge belly. What's wrong with these people? :rolleyes:

Rocketta
Mar 22nd, 2003, 03:26 AM
Its not a huge belly. However for an elite athlete it does catch you off guard. :eek: I just wonder why does she roll her shirt up and her shorts down?? :confused: :confused:

BK4ever
Mar 22nd, 2003, 03:36 AM
I don't know, Ijust think that's a crappy pic. She was looking awesome last week at IW and I think the outfit just emphasizes the wrong things. I mean face it, if Serena wore the wrong kind of panties her a** would look HUGE.

Serena's ass is all hereditary...its not big because of fat :p

Everyone has a fat pocket and its obvious that Jen's stomach is hers.

I've seen her up close and she is very toned...

Leena
Mar 22nd, 2003, 03:44 AM
Ummm... she doesn't look fat at all there.

Just because she doesn't have a 6-pack doesn't mean she's not in good condition...

Rocketta
Mar 22nd, 2003, 04:27 AM

clearly you've never seen what Serena practices in cause she wears those tight shorts they wear under their skirts but without the skirt. Serena has junk in her trunk but its not "fat" junk its definitely solid. Also, why does it always have to be about Serena. This is about an aweful pic of Jenn. :)

Richie77
Mar 22nd, 2003, 07:00 AM
Bad picture or not, I wouldn't consider Jenny to be fat by any means.

Actually, she'd probably be considered "normal-looking" by most women of the world.

LittleTennisFan
Mar 22nd, 2003, 08:59 AM
That pic of Jen was in most of the British papers yesterday. The Mirror didn't slag her off though (I think!)