PDA

View Full Version : how do you unregister?

switz
Mar 21st, 2003, 01:03 PM
can someone tell me. i can't stand it here anymore. i am too positive a person to be here. there are great/intelligent people on this board, but the arguments and bitchiness are starting to come into my posts so i want to leave before i become one of the posters i can't stand!

anton
Mar 21st, 2003, 01:10 PM
sad news. maybe you can use the ignore feature to ignore people.

this is the only way i can stay here.

Seenus
Mar 21st, 2003, 01:13 PM
can someone tell me. i can't stand it here anymore. i am too positive a person to be here. there are great/intelligent people on this board, but the arguments and bitchiness are starting to come into my posts so i want to leave before i become one of the posters i can't stand!
Your psychiatrist should help.

selesrules
Mar 21st, 2003, 01:17 PM
can someone tell me. i can't stand it here anymore. i am too positive a person to be here.

Really? I would say that judging by your signature you are not.

there are great/intelligent people on this board, but the arguments and bitchiness are starting to come into my posts so i want to leave before i become one of the posters i can't stand!

yeah, maybe you should first stop bitching about Anna, and THEN you can tell people to stop bitching.

anton
Mar 21st, 2003, 01:23 PM
"I want to eat Anna Kournikova's children" - Patty Schnyder (made up)

siwtz, that is SO funny!! :wavey:

King Lindsay
Mar 21st, 2003, 01:33 PM
you can't unregister, but you can get banned.

but that is easier said than done. the only way to get banned is to say anything remotely negative concerning monica seles. oh wait, sorry, that's just selesrules' dream fantasy world. ahem. no no, the real way to get banned is to trash mariah carey. TRUST ME, trouble is to be found going down that route. also, you could make homosexual advances towards Poe. HE HATES HATES HATES THAT. hates it. so much. you have no idea.

griffin
Mar 21st, 2003, 01:38 PM
You could always just not visit the board.

(seems simple enough to me, but what do I know?)

King Lindsay
Mar 21st, 2003, 01:44 PM
ha ha ha! selesrules trashed my reputation a full six points for that last post. ooooooh, how will i ever get over that! not a reputation downgrade! please, anything but that!

selesrules
Mar 21st, 2003, 02:13 PM
ha ha ha! selesrules trashed my reputation a full six points for that last post. ooooooh, how will i ever get over that! not a reputation downgrade! please, anything but that!

If you didn't care, then you wouldn't have noticed or checked your "reputation points" in the first place. IDIOT.

Leena
Mar 21st, 2003, 02:15 PM
Monica Seles rules.

I'm sure she'll beat Elena Bovina 6-0 6-0 when they finally play for the 1st time.