PDA

View Full Version : Vera Forum

Dava
Mar 20th, 2003, 07:50 PM
Does anyone think that we should have a Vera forum, she is in the top 40 now, and climbing higher every day. I truly believe she can crack the top 10 before the end of the year.

Shame she lost today though.

Gowza
Mar 20th, 2003, 09:24 PM
i think we should definately have a vera Z and kuznetsova forum but i think we only get a firum for a player if someone makes a page for them on WTAstarz and keeps updating it.

the cat
Mar 20th, 2003, 11:10 PM
Nyet! There are too many forums as it is for female Russian tennis players. And it's taking away from Russian Roulette, in my opinion.

dava, you think Vera Zvonareva can make the top 10 this year? I don't. Because she has alot of points to defend in the upcoming clay court season. And those points will be tough to defend. But I do think she is a good player who could push the top 20 this year. But that was a bad loss today. :(

Leena
Mar 21st, 2003, 01:13 AM
i think we should definately have a vera Z and kuznetsova forum but i think we only get a firum for a player if someone makes a page for them on WTAstarz and keeps updating it.
That's not true... most of the pages aren't updated in the slightest.

Yes, Vera should have her own forum. If Lina has one, Vera definitely should.

Gowza
Mar 21st, 2003, 01:20 AM
Leena, sorry if i didn't get correct. but they are meant to update it even if they don't aren't they?

anyway why do they have this rule that a player has to have a page on WTAstarz to have there own forum?

Leena
Mar 21st, 2003, 01:30 AM
Someone or something (lol) from WTAStarz usually updates things on the site, if someone doesn't update them.

I don't know why they have the rule that each forum must have a site... I don't agree with it, personally.

vaiva
Mar 21st, 2003, 07:01 AM
If my opinion counts, please, no separate forums. I enjoy the compact and cozy nature of Russian Roulette ;)