PDA

View Full Version : Tuesday Report

Daniel
Mar 19th, 2003, 12:41 AM
I got there at 9 40 am. I got late because my friend took like years to get ready. Well, had to wait for 10 minutes until matches started. First match I saw was Dochuvina vs. Ondraskova. It was a difficult first set for Vera, many unforced errors, and she always looked at her coach and sometimes even talked to her but the coach was mute. After Vera own the second set, I thought it was going to be an easy match for her. Then later, I saw on the scoreboard she went to a third set and I went to see it and she wont easily the third set. It was a nice victory but a hard match. Then, I decided to see Schaul vs. Dominikovic. Schaul hits the ball hard and goes to the corners most of the time. Evie couldn’t handle the power. Then I saw some parts of Sanchez Lorenzo vs. Santangelo. Sanchez won but it was not a poor quality match. Then I saw Dulko vs. Drake. First set was routine for Drake, she destroyed my poor Gise 1-6. Drake showed variety, slices, drop shots, and Gisela got lost there. Latin actress Manuela Colmenares was there with her two children, but after the first set she went to another court. In the second set I thought Gise was going to do better but she never found her rhythm. She lost the match 1-6 2-6. :sad: Then saw Miranda vs. Zib. It was a close match but Miranda doesn’t have the power to beat players and he is like 5’6’’. Well, then I saw the second set of Marrero vs. Petrova. And that was a battle of moaning and screaming. Both players were hitting hard to the corners. Petrova had a lot of opportunities in the second set, preferred to scream and to throw the poor racket. :o . The match between Harkleroad and Rodionova was so so so so long. A lot of people were there, I guess supporting Ashley. I saw two minutes of it then moved to the other court to see my cute Guga Kuerten hitting some balls with his coach. A lot of people there, Guga looks thinner than I thought. He is cute and that hair makes me feel excited :o

Bartoli won her match and was watching the match between Dulko and Drake. Drake played her second match two hours later her first match. She lost it, because Marlene was just too good today. Well, then I moved around the park and saw Miss Jennifer Capriati on center court. She was there with her father and brother and another guy practicing her serve, volleys, groundstrokes. Her game looks OK. Then I saw her walking and cough cough she is a little, just a little bit fat. Maybe she needs to lose some fat in her tummy :o she had an ice bag on her ice, lol :o and my friend said she looks like a mother :o Then I saw Majoli, Iroda practing with her coach. Safina in center court with another Russian girl. Hewitt was there in the morning. The best moment of the day was when my lover Roger Federer showed up in one of the courts. I took a lot of pictures of him and he is so so so cute. Those legs are mmm :drool: :lick: and his hair nice, with that ponytail. Ok, then I saw Chang hitting with an unknown guy. Henmam was there and he is too thin. Miss Hantuchova was there walking around the park. Icon of tennis, Martina Navartilova was there with a guy hitting. Took a picture with Coria and Nalbandian.

The match between Norman and Zovko was finished today. Magnus won easily the third set. Goran and Enquist were there. Rubin was hititng with her coach. Parador was there with his father. Luis Horna won his match and then was watching with Zabaleta the Ashley’s match. Elena Bovina was hitting with her coach. Took a picture with Kafelnikov who is as tall as a giraffe. My friend saw Roddick in center court in the morning, I did not see him.

It was 6 40 pm and no one famous was there, so I left and I saw Petrova with her coach going to the parking.

I am going again tomorrow.

:bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

CJ07
Mar 19th, 2003, 12:45 AM
Where are you Monica???

I know Venus doesnt need to practice, her 2nd round match is practice!

:p

Daniel
Mar 19th, 2003, 12:47 AM
I wanted to see Monica but she was not there and people were wondering if she really is going to play or maybe she is practicing in another place.

Gowza
Mar 19th, 2003, 12:48 AM
thanks again for the report

auntie janie
Mar 19th, 2003, 12:50 AM
I am really enjoying these reports, Daniel! Thanks again! :kiss:

vs1
Mar 19th, 2003, 12:52 AM
Thanks for the report Daniel. It was exciting to read. How wonderful that you saw so many players!!! Your comments about Jenn's icebag is funny! :p And I agree with your assessments of Guga and Roger! :hearts: :drool: ;)

Jess3781
Mar 19th, 2003, 01:02 AM
Hi Daniel!
Just 1 thing, the actress name is Grecia Colmenares , Manuela is the name is one of her soap operas and with was her son and me :) she just has 1 son!
I'm so sad about Gise's match :sad:
See ya
jesi

Daniel
Mar 19th, 2003, 01:12 AM
Hi Daniel!
Just 1 thing, the actress name is Grecia Colmenares , Manuela is the name is one of her soap operas and with was her son and me :) she just has 1 son!
I'm so sad about Gise's match :sad:
See ya
jesi

Jessi :D

yeah, i thought about it when i was takig the shoiwer some minutes ago, lol :o cause yeah Manuela was the name of her on the soup opera but Grecia is her real name, and I guess the little boy (maybe 8 or 9 yo) is her son.

btw, did u see the match??

Thanks to everyone :D

:bounce: :bounce:

Alek
Mar 19th, 2003, 01:17 AM
Thanks for the report Daniel! :D
How come you didnt saw Asa today ;)

Maria Antonia :)

Jess3781
Mar 19th, 2003, 01:30 AM
Si Daniel yo vi el partido estaba sentada junto a Grecia y su hijo!
Tengo algunas fotos que pondre mañana!

Daniel
Mar 19th, 2003, 01:32 AM
Jessi

yo creo saber quien eras entonces :o :angel:

Muy guapa tu Jessi :kiss: :drool: :lick:

CJ07
Mar 19th, 2003, 01:43 AM
Daniel, has visto Venus o Serena?
o has visto la muchisima bella Anna Kournikova?

o o, podrias ver si Daniela H. he comido algo? :p

Jess3781
Mar 19th, 2003, 01:48 AM
Gracias Daniel! ;) yo tenia un short y como t-shirt negro tambien!
Que la pases bien mañana! :wavey:

Daniel
Mar 19th, 2003, 01:49 AM
Daniel, has visto Venus o Serena?
o has visto la muchisima bella Anna Kournikova?

o o, podrias ver si Daniela H. he comido algo? :p

oh ok, lol :o

Daniela looks cute, my friend thinks she looks like a skeleton , but i think she is beautiul. I havent sen Serena or Venus yet. I hope to see them soon :D :D

Daniel
Mar 19th, 2003, 01:50 AM
Gracias Daniel! ;) yo tenia un short y como t-shirt negro tambien!
Que la pases bien mañana! :wavey:

Gracias Jessi, de igual manera :kiss:

Yak
Mar 19th, 2003, 02:03 AM
Did you see Marie-Eve?

Chance
Mar 19th, 2003, 02:09 AM
thanks for the report Daniel :)

Leena
Mar 19th, 2003, 02:56 AM
Thanks for the report.

Elena Bovina was hitting with her coach.

Pictures. Analysis. Indepth.

Mark43
Mar 19th, 2003, 03:05 AM
Thanks for the report. Damn, I didn't go today cause I figured Jen and Monica would still be practicing at home since they live so close. Bummer. But I noticed all the matches started at 10 am and I didn't get out of the house until 1.

I start volunteering tomorrow. I am exicted, but a little less so after I saw who was playing on center court.

Jordan.
Mar 19th, 2003, 03:08 AM
Guess you didnt see Vera Z... :sad:

WhatTheDeuce
Mar 19th, 2003, 03:15 AM
THANK YOU DANIEL!!! GREAT REPORTS!!!

no sign of monica or anna kournikova eh?

TheBoiledEgg
Mar 19th, 2003, 03:45 AM
thanx Daniel for your report :)

CJ07
Mar 19th, 2003, 04:02 AM
oh ok, lol :o

Daniela looks cute, my friend thinks she looks like a skeleton , but i think she is beautiul. I havent sen Serena or Venus yet. I hope to see them soon :D :D
sorry bout the spanish, but thanks anyway

hopefully Moni will turn up soon

and what do Venus and Serena need to practice for? the first 5 matches are practice! :p

LucasArg
Mar 19th, 2003, 04:58 AM
Poor Gisela :sad:

Come-on-kim
Mar 19th, 2003, 06:30 AM
Thanks

matthias
Mar 19th, 2003, 08:47 AM
thanks for all your reports so far, i like to read them

Doris Loeffel
Mar 19th, 2003, 11:46 AM
Danke, Gracias, Thank you Daniel.
It's always great fun to read your repports.

Daniel
Mar 19th, 2003, 11:50 AM
Thanks to you, and now i am ready to go soon . It rained some ohurs ago here but i dont see problem for today . although the forecast says we have so mch water from the sky today, but you know they are always wrong :o

:wavey:

Tennisfan-Mtl
Mar 19th, 2003, 12:21 PM
Thanks for the report :) They are always very appreciated :)

King Aaron
Mar 19th, 2003, 12:47 PM
Thank you for the report Daniel. :)

lokon
Mar 19th, 2003, 12:47 PM
Thanks for the report Daniel (Ill be there this evening, Ill try and catch up with you)....Im so jealous you got a picture with nalby and coria :fiery:

salima
Mar 19th, 2003, 01:42 PM
thank you Daniel, keep them coming those reports, they brightens up the day :)