PDA

View Full Version : This tournament was boring.......

vickiebos
Mar 17th, 2003, 02:29 AM
without the Williams sisters being there. The only exciting part of it was Jennifer versus Lindsay. I did enjoy that match.

selesfan
Mar 17th, 2003, 02:50 AM
without the Williams sisters being there. The only exciting part of it was Jennifer versus Lindsay. I did enjoy that match.

I agree! It was partly boring because of the bad tv coverage also. I hope Miami will have better coverage.

sperosgeorgejr
Mar 17th, 2003, 04:46 AM

I agree! It was partly boring because of the bad tv coverage also. I hope Miami will have better coverage.

I somewhat disagree. The tournament and promotions, part of the Tennis Masters Series, was well done. The ABC-ESPN broadcasting is lacking in excitement. I am glad that the trophy presentation and speeches were broadcast live on ESPN2.

LeonHart
Mar 17th, 2003, 04:49 AM
Vera making the QF wasn't boring for me at all! :D

Glenn
Mar 17th, 2003, 05:00 AM
The tournament was good.
Except the fact that Justine wasn't in it... :rolleyes:

Mercury Rising
Mar 17th, 2003, 10:06 AM
I had no coverage at all, and I didn't find it boring :D

ktwtennis
Mar 17th, 2003, 10:25 AM
I liked the tournament, but ESPN really did a bad job hyping all the matches up...And Monica wasn't there, so ya know.............

treufreund
Mar 17th, 2003, 04:06 PM
With Justine and Monica deciding not to play and Momo getting sick it was a bit of a letdown but I still really enjoyed it and am glad that Kim won. :)