PDA

View Full Version : Pam just said "NEGATIVISM"

treufreund
Mar 16th, 2003, 06:39 PM
Funny that a person who embodies negativITY does not know the word even. No wonder she like George W. Bush. :rolleyes:

Perhaps she should take English classes with Hingis or do vocabulary drills like Serena. ;)

Iconoclast
Mar 16th, 2003, 06:43 PM
Noun: Negativism

1. Characterized by habitual skepticism and a tendency to deny or oppose or resist suggestions or commands

People are really going after Pam Shriver at the moment. Poor thang.

AjdeNate!
Mar 16th, 2003, 06:52 PM
Pam is taking a lot of heat lately.

LeonHart
Mar 16th, 2003, 07:21 PM
Why don't you people just leave Pam alone! She's only doing her job! And treufreund Maybe you should do what you suggested Pam and take some quality english classes rather than mocking people that have good english!:(

Hurley
Mar 16th, 2003, 07:29 PM
ROFL!

You're all hatas! Hatas, I tell you! PAM RULES! :hearts:

treufreund
Mar 16th, 2003, 09:52 PM
Why don't you people just leave Pam alone! She's only doing her job! And treufreund Maybe you should do what you suggested Pam and take some quality english classes rather than mocking people that have good english!:(

Dude, lighten up! I just could not believe that she said that. Pam has taken a lot of heat lately but most of it is much worse than what I said. :D

Keith
Mar 17th, 2003, 04:09 PM
Why do people hate Pam so much? Sure, she says some stupid things, but they are funny stupid things. Pam cracks me up! I'm a Jen fan, but when she says stuff about Jen, I just blow it off, people really need to lighten up.