PDA

View Full Version : This Pisses Me Off!!

tjord00
Mar 16th, 2003, 05:30 PM
Right when Lindsay and Kim walked on court ABC interupted for news coverage of some Iraq summit in the Azores!! They said it will last for 45 minutes. It is on no other station but this one! God forbid they should interupt football or basketball. That is what really makes me mad because the stations that are airing that aren't showing this!

selesfan
Mar 16th, 2003, 05:40 PM
The news isn't interrupting our Saint Patrick's day parade. :mad:

Shooter
Mar 16th, 2003, 05:42 PM
Email your local ABC affiliate and give 'em hell. Live coverage of the Azores meeting was totally unnecessary. It's an unimportant, superfluous meeting, being held to make the U.S. look like reasonable people instead of barbarians out to conquer the world. The meeting warranted at most, 10 seconds of coverage on the evening news. That's it.

Elke
Mar 16th, 2003, 05:42 PM
Right when Lindsay and Kim walked on court ABC interupted for news coverage of some Iraq summit in the Azores!! They said it will last for 45 minutes. It is on no other station but this one! God forbid they should interupt football or basketball. That is what really makes me mad because the stations that are airing that aren't showing this!
It's a pity, but there's more in life than a tennismatch, war will start tomorrow....

disposablehero
Mar 16th, 2003, 05:46 PM
CBS followed the first part of it then cut back to college basketball.

treufreund
Mar 16th, 2003, 06:01 PM
This is nothing but PROPAGANDA and PETER JENNINGS now wants to rehash everything with his COLLEAGUES. :rolleyes: