PDA

View Full Version : Saturday Report

Daniel
Mar 16th, 2003, 12:05 AM
I went today to Crandon Park, I got there at 10 am. It was nice to see some male and female players. First, I saw Zvonareva (shook her hand :D) i told her i saw her on tv some days ago playing against Capriati, she said it was not a good match for her. She was hitting balls with Douchevina and Panova. Then I wnet to the other courts, and saw Emily Loit, hitting with her coach. Adrianna Serra Zannetti was hitting with an american girl (dont know her :o), and Elissa (hope it is ok, cause she told me how to pronounce it ok like ten times :o) and she told me that antonella wasnt going to play this tournament because she is sick. Then, I saw Dechy, Cohen Haloro and Foretz. They were hitting together. I was amazed how hard Cohen Haloro hits the ball. even harder than Dechy and Foretz. Then it rainded for 20 min and I got wet :o . Every player went to the locker room, and it took one hour to see them practicing again. After the courts got dry, I saw wonderful and cute Mariano Zabaleta, who has a sexy tattoo on his left shoulder ) :drool: he was looking for court G, but he couldnt find ti so i told him there were drey courts in the other side of the park. I took a picture with him. He was so nice :D :kiss:. Then, I saw, Razzano hitting with her coach. Dokic and Petrova were hiiting together. Took some pictures with her. I went ot center court, and i think it was Daniela Hantuchova who has hittig there with her coach. Also, i saw Pavel, i took a picture of him with his cute daugther :D. Iroda was running and runnig all over the park (warming up they call it :o) Krajicek (spell?) was there hittinh with his coach.

*cough* *cough* I went to one court, and saw two cute guys. Magnus Norman and Nicolas Kiefer with no t-shirt. and :drool: these men are so hot :o took some pictures of them. Magnus threw his racket a couple of times, I think the sun was taking effect on him ;). Also, I saw. Garbin talking to her coach. Dementieva and Krasnoroutskaya were hitting together (Lina has red hairnow :D and Elena was moaning so loud, :o. I took a picture of Gaston Gaudio :drool: :kiss: with his friends. Also, I saw Bedanova, Rita gRande, Schett hittig with another girl, Youhzny (spell?) and Hrvaty were hitting together (Michael's brother is so cute but was complinig aobut somethin in Russian, but i did not understand since i odnt know russian) . Then i saw, Zovanreva , Douchevina, hitting with two girls. Fabiola Zuluaga and Rossan Neffa de Los Rios were hititng together. I saw her daugther ansd she looks like Rossana. Her husband told me Rossan could get into the main draw , otherwise she will havr to play qualys. :D

Paradorn was there hitting with his coach. Talaja was there playing with another girl. Coria was there but did not see him practicing. Saw Emanuelle Gagliardi, oh this woman is so cute, her eyes are so beautiful :drool: :kiss:. There were more players that will play qualys but i dont know their names.

I have to say that everyone was nice with me, specially Mariano Zabaleta who is such a nice person.

Then I went to home cause it was 5 30 and it started rainig. My friend who is writer in Argentina could not see Safin (she loves him) :kiss:

Jordan.
Mar 16th, 2003, 12:14 AM
Thanks Daniel! :kiss: Vera Rules! :)

Gowza
Mar 16th, 2003, 12:17 AM
kewl you got to see a few of the rising stars (zvonareva, douchevina, cohen aloro, razzano, petrova, lina k) on the womens tour and some big names (dokic, dementieva, schett).

Gowza
Mar 16th, 2003, 12:21 AM
Spicy Bullet, which vera are you talking about? vera Z or vera D. i'm guessing your talking about vera Z.

i hope the russians do well in this tournament especially vera D, lina K and petrova but i do want the others like kuznetsova, sharapova and safina to do well also.

good luck ladies

other names i want to do well in singles are golovin, cohen aloro, bartoli and avants.

Daniel
Mar 16th, 2003, 12:21 AM
kewl you got to see a few of the rising stars (zvonareva, douchevina, cohen aloro, razzano, petrova, lina k) on the womens tour and some big names (dokic, dementieva, schett).

yeah, I was so happy I saw them and they all are so nice, and beautiful.

They all look great, Panova has beutiful legs, Iroda got that wonderful smile, :D. Magnus Norman, well mmm he got all the package, so tall :o and with muscles here and there *cough* *cough* and Kiefer has this cute face, :D :drool:

:D :D

Jordan.
Mar 16th, 2003, 12:34 AM
Gowza - Vera Z of course ;) But whoever Vera practices with automatically becomes my favorite, so.. Vera D too! ;) LOL!

Daniel - Do you remember what Vera Z was wearing? :o Thanks!

*JR*
Mar 16th, 2003, 12:36 AM
If Stephanie (and Virginie) are still coached by Bruno Dadillon... (I'd say he shouldn't quit his day job except that coaching IS his day job). My French friends, don't let your future (Tatiana) ever work with him. Re. Nathalie, the Placid Parisian (OK, she lives elsewhere sometimes, but the name relates to her approach to the game) is both a smart and a technically very sound player, but her arsenal isn't gonna blow the better players away.

Daniel
Mar 16th, 2003, 12:37 AM
Gowza - Vera Z of course ;) But whoever Vera practices with automatically becomes my favorite, so.. Vera D too! ;) LOL!

Daniel - Do you remember what Vera Z was wearing? :o Thanks!

yeah Jordan, she was wearing a sky blue tshirt and red shorts. then, in the afternoon session she was wearing a blue tshirt and red shorts and douchevina red t-shirts and white shorts :)

Jordan.
Mar 16th, 2003, 12:39 AM
I'm guessing it was Nike. :( Thanks Daniel! :kiss:

Daniel
Mar 16th, 2003, 12:41 AM
I'm guessing it was Nike. :( Thanks Daniel! :kiss:

yw Jordan ;)

Let me tell you she is cute and fit. Her groundstrokes are good.

Gowza
Mar 16th, 2003, 12:54 AM
Daniel, i saw vera at the oz open this year but i have forgotten what her serve was like and she was playig badly so she might not have been serving well or since then she could have improved her serve. i have heard people on this board saying she has a bad serve while others say that she is the only russian with a good serve. so i just wanted to ask you whether she does have a good serve or not.

Daniel
Mar 16th, 2003, 12:58 AM
Daniel, i saw vera at the oz open this year but i have forgotten what her serve was like and she was playig badly so she might not have been serving well or since then she could have improved her serve. i have heard people on this board saying she has a bad serve while others say that she is the only russian with a good serve. so i just wanted to ask you whether she does have a good serve or not.

Gowza

Her serve is ok, not with a lot of power like Douchevina but it is ok, most of the time it is deep. i think, overall she has talent, and I think it is good for her to be hitting with Panova and Douchevina. They seem to have a good time together.

:D :D :D

Gowza
Mar 16th, 2003, 01:03 AM
the russians really are starting to get great players. they have produced a great player for every age recently.

they have lina k at 18, zvonareva at 18, kuznetsova at 17, douchevina at 16, safina at 16, sharapova at 15. that is at least one player from age 15 to 18 and in 2 of the age groups they have 2 players. and all these girls have a huge amount of talent.

Daniel
Mar 16th, 2003, 01:16 AM
Indeed :) :) :)

and also russian men, *cough* Youhzny is good palyer and cute :o

VSFan1 aka Joshua L.
Mar 16th, 2003, 01:22 AM
Thanks for the great report before all the action starts! :D

lokon
Mar 16th, 2003, 01:23 AM
Daniel where is my PM? :( ;)

Does it cost the obligatory $5 to get on the grounds of Crandon on the weekend, or is it free? I havent been down to KB in a while, is there a garage over there?

Sounds like you had a good time :)

Daniel
Mar 16th, 2003, 01:26 AM
Daniel where is my PM? :( ;)

Does it cost the obligatory $5 to get on the grounds of Crandon on the weekend, or is it free? I havent been down to KB in a while, is there a garage over there?

Sounds like you had a good time :)

:o

Lokon, yeah i whad a good time, but did not like the rain .

There is parking available for people and it is free until tomorrow. On Monday and Tuesay it wil be $ 5 ans then well u know, a lot of money.

I am plannig to go tomorrow too.

:) ;) :)

lokon
Mar 16th, 2003, 01:51 AM
Ohh perhaps I will take a trip down there then seeing as how you were able to meet a lot of the players :D:D

LeonHart
Mar 16th, 2003, 01:52 AM
cool!! Thanks Daniel for the report! Great to hear that Vera and Vera are hitting together. :D

Ted of Teds Tennis
Mar 16th, 2003, 02:09 AM
Daniel:

When you say "Elissa", were you referring to Alyssa Cohen? If it was a Russian player, I'm trying to figure out which one would be Alisa....

rated_next
Mar 16th, 2003, 03:10 AM
thanks for the report

jirobkk
Mar 16th, 2003, 06:32 AM
Paradorn was there hitting with his coach.

Paradorn's coach is his father (Mr. Chanachai Srichaphan). Are you sure he was hitting with his father ?

Any pics of Tammy and Paradorn if any.

Enjoyed reading your report. Looking forward for the next one.

Thank you.
Jiro from Bangkok

:worship: :worship: :worship:

supercmfan
Mar 16th, 2003, 07:31 AM
me ha gustado la parte de tattoo de mariano :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool:
gracias Dani

Jeff
Mar 16th, 2003, 10:34 AM
Lol, I went to the Pacific Life and just saw all these people last sunday...Kiefer, Magnus, Daniela, Zvera etc....it's amazing how quick these people get around :eek:

And Dokic/Petorva...just recently lost here in CA, and already they are in Florida hitting on the practice courts, lol.

salima
Mar 16th, 2003, 12:04 PM
Fun to read your report, the weather a little usikkert? eh little bit of everything?

bis2806
Mar 16th, 2003, 12:06 PM
Daniel, did u see angie?

Daniel
Mar 16th, 2003, 12:13 PM
Ok, sorry i havnet aswered questions yet, here it is 7 10 am and just woke up. I am going to take a shower, had brerakfast and go to Crandpn Park.

People thant sen dme pm about kiefer poc paradpr pic and reaons why schnyder withdrew ill primse i ll do my best to get that. Also, aobut paradonr hitting with his coach. I cant be sure it was his father. it was not an old man :o adn also later he was hitting with Kim (this guy is in the tour i think) and two more guys, and i did take a pci of him on saturday, he was cute higlights on his hair :drool:

ok guys gotta go now to see mor e action , tennis, balls and *cough* men :o

See you later :wavey:

Daniel
Mar 16th, 2003, 12:15 PM
Agout Elyssa or Elissa, she s not a tennis p[layers, she is the sister of Arianna and Antonella Serra Zannetti. she was there with Adrianna, she doesn t play tennis, well that is what she told me and also that Antonella wont plany Nasdaq because she is sick.

:wavey:

bbypk
Mar 16th, 2003, 12:26 PM
Daniel.... have you pics for Nadia??? I would like see them. Thanks!!!

Daniel
Mar 16th, 2003, 12:32 PM
yeah, have tow of her, but they ll be ready on omnday

maybe more today . ok now i amgoing

see you guys :) :) :wavey:

M&M
Mar 16th, 2003, 01:11 PM
ty for the report, daniel :kiss:

ktwtennis
Mar 16th, 2003, 01:12 PM
Any news on Monica?

Jorn
Mar 16th, 2003, 01:34 PM
Lina K?? Is she playing in Miami? :confused:

Harju.
Mar 16th, 2003, 02:05 PM
Daniel.. any news on Angie :o Please.. look for her and tell her that Felix will cheer for her foreer :hearts:

King Aaron
Mar 16th, 2003, 03:20 PM
Thanks Daniel. :)
Looking forward to your next report. Since you're already gone, I hope you saw Jelena and Ansley Cargill. Any news about them would be great. :)

mboyle
Mar 16th, 2003, 05:16 PM
I went to one court, and saw two cute guys. Magnus Norman and Nicolas Kiefer with no t-shirt.

Anyone who goes to Miami should know that they will see alot of male players shirtless. I can say from going down to the area most vacations that it is BRUTAL to play tennis in the heat. And, honestly, who likes to play tennis in a sweaty shirt? :confused:

TheBoiledEgg
Mar 16th, 2003, 05:34 PM
she might play doubles
i wish she came and played singles as well but she isn't :(

Hopefully Lina has more luck with her red hair 2nd time around :)

Lee-Waters' Boy
Mar 16th, 2003, 06:07 PM
Cohen Aloro also surprised me in Scottsdale at how hard she hits the ball. She must be awefully inconsistent though because players like Bartoli gave her a good match.

bbypk
Mar 16th, 2003, 08:24 PM
Thanks Daniel, im looking forward to them

Fieke
Mar 16th, 2003, 08:40 PM
Thanks a lor for the report Daniel :kiss: . Glad to hear you had a nice time :D (and a reason for not updating the WTAT results :p )

ChrisGermany
Mar 16th, 2003, 09:12 PM
Great report Daniel, really appreciate your thoughts about the male players especially :)

Any chance to see some of the pics here !?! :angel:

LucasArg
Mar 16th, 2003, 09:36 PM
Thanks for the report Daniel :kiss:

Let me know if you see Paola, Clarisa, Mariana or any of the argies girls ;)

Jess3781
Mar 16th, 2003, 11:27 PM
Lucas yo estuve hoy y vi a Clarisa y a Paola!
Aunque Paola estuvo como 10 minutos en la cancha pero no entreno y Clarisa pareceia que no tenia un buen dia, espero que cuando este jugando en el torneo le vaya mejor.

Daniel sabes cuento cuesta el parking maņana y donde se puede estacionar???

Besos
Jesi :wavey: