PDA

View Full Version : Any Sharapova's fans???

Dektator
Mar 13th, 2003, 03:31 AM
I wanted to know if there are users on this board wich support the russian rising star Maria Sharapova? Do you people think she has a great chance to become a player of a great caliber after entering the WTA at such a young age?

With all respect

Dektator!

Gowza
Mar 13th, 2003, 03:35 AM
she has a lot of talent and i think coming on the tour at such a young age will help her become as good as she can be because she has and will experience many things which she will learn from and that will help her in the future on the court.

TheBoiledEgg
Mar 13th, 2003, 03:38 AM
check the Maria thread on here ;)
She'll come good slowly but surely

~SunFlower~
Mar 13th, 2003, 02:52 PM
I am the hard-core fan of Maria! She is only and one for me. Will support her all the way! She is the star in the making! :bounce:

the cat
Mar 13th, 2003, 09:27 PM
Sharky, you are "the hard-core fan of Maria"? Really? You aren't the only one, my dear.

I am more interested in Maria becoming a very good tennis player than a very big star!

Udachi Maria! :bounce:

Dektator
Mar 13th, 2003, 10:28 PM
Good to see some people are still interested in rising stars. The WTA presently has very good list of players on its hands, so as TheBoiledEgg said: ''She'll come good slowly but surely'', I really believe it. Thanks for your comments guys.

With all respect

Dektator!

auntie janie
Mar 15th, 2003, 02:41 PM
I am a Maria fan, too. But I know a lot less about her game than the others here. Also, I am a little more patient regarding her progress than a few of her most fervent fans! ;) But that is only because they love her so much and can't wait to see her do well. Still, I like to poke a little gentle fun at them now and then. ;) :) :kiss::kiss:

Roxers
Mar 30th, 2003, 12:05 AM
:wavey:
Here come sanother Fan of Maria :) She is a big, big talent. I hope she can use it!

Davai Maria!