PDA

View Full Version : Well My Fellow Brickhouse Brigaders

Serendy Willick
Mar 12th, 2003, 02:24 PM
It seems as though our Rena has been linked to another guy( :mad: ) The guy now is Chris Tucker (Rush Hour movies, Money talks blah blah blah). Personally for me, I hope that they leave our champ alone and let her kick much bootay at the Nasdaq-100 in Miami. I just miss her, I hope that she is healthy and ready to rumble. Btw, what did you think of Serenas dress at the NAACP awards? I thought it was a little risque, but she has such an awesome smile.

Rae Q.
Mar 12th, 2003, 04:29 PM
Luci I can't wait to see pics of them together! :)

Cariaoke
Mar 12th, 2003, 05:55 PM
Luci I can't wait to see pics of them together! :)
hey Rae, you have access to **************, right? there's some of both of them from the michael jackson 30th anniv party... Serena has USO '01 hair and I think she stole Oprah's hat from the color purple. :p :o

Rae Q.
Mar 13th, 2003, 03:43 PM
hey Rae, you have access to **************, right? there's some of both of them from the michael jackson 30th anniv party... Serena has USO '01 hair and I think she stole Oprah's hat from the color purple. :p :o

OMG! I didn't even know they had a pic together. Cariosity the thing is that my dad's job's acct doesn't go that far back to 2001 so I can't post it. I asked him before when I found older pics and stuff and he said I'd have to pay the $75 fee to get pics from all of wireimage. :( All I could get was the thumbnail. :mad: What's totally weird is that the pic was taken the day before 9/11. :eek:

http://images2.**************/images/thumbnail/235535.jpg

Cariaoke
Mar 13th, 2003, 04:54 PM
OMG! I didn't even know they had a pic together. Cariosity the thing is that my dad's job's acct doesn't go that far back to 2001 so I can't post it. I asked him before when I found older pics and stuff and he said I'd have to pay the $75 fee to get pics from all of wireimage. :( All I could get was the thumbnail. :mad: What's totally weird is that the pic was taken the day before 9/11. :eek:

awwwww shoot! wire image sucks! :p booooooooooooooooo. :D
the whole 9/11 thing is scary :eek: :eek: