PDA

View Full Version : terrible website!

jpurkey1
Mar 10th, 2003, 05:27 PM
The pacificlifeopen.com website SUCKS with a capital SUCK! None of the links work! Or is it just my computer? Anyone else have a similar experience??

Mase
Mar 10th, 2003, 05:29 PM
For some reason my browser doesnt load up the live scoring, but you can pull of the Daily Results link and that should work..... you can just keep hitting Ctrl and R and it'll refresh that screen for you... just a heads up!

The pacificlifeopen.com website SUCKS with a capital SUCK! None of the links work! Or is it just my computer? Anyone else have a similar experience??

Underdog
Mar 10th, 2003, 06:17 PM
For some reason my browser doesnt load up the live scoring, but you can pull of the Daily Results link and that should work..... you can just keep hitting Ctrl and R and it'll refresh that screen for you... just a heads up!

Yup, I'm having the same problem.

fammmmedspin
Mar 11th, 2003, 12:54 AM
All I get are empty windows, flashing lights on the connection icon and indications of bytes arriving but going nowhere. "Todays results" button produces same non result. I've tried reducing the security and cookies settings but still zilch. How come some people can actually get scores? Do i need to revert from IE6 to IE1 or something. Computer literate helpful persons needed? Or just a dud site?

Leena
Mar 11th, 2003, 01:25 AM
It's been working fine for me...

If you want a truly shitty site, see: Scottsdale.

caramel
Mar 11th, 2003, 06:49 AM
I like the website , the design and everything. Itīs also working fine for me so far.