PDA

View Full Version : Indonesian tennis

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9

CrossCourt~Rally
Nov 8th, 2009, 05:46 PM
Final

(1)Y.Chan/Chuang (TPE) d. Basuki/Zalameda (INA/USA) 63 36 10-7

Soooo close :hug: . Still a very solid week with making the Finals. I hope they decide to team up again in 2010 :bounce:...:wavey:

Shine On Silver Moon
Nov 9th, 2009, 07:40 AM
Sportama 5th leg - singles final on November 1, 2009

(1) Cynthia Melita d. (6) Romana Tedjakusuma 62 63;)

Shine On Silver Moon
Nov 9th, 2009, 07:41 AM
Final

(1)Y.Chan/Chuang (TPE) d. Basuki/Zalameda (INA/USA) 63 36 10-7

Soooo close :hug: . Still a very solid week with making the Finals. I hope they decide to team up again in 2010 :bounce:...:wavey: Thanks...Riza was good choice indeed...

Harju.
Nov 9th, 2009, 11:20 AM
Is Ayu ever going to play full-season? :help: Stop hogging the local tournaments already.

Vivin just won 10K Malaysia. :kiss: Congrats!

Grace Sari Ysidora lost in SF of South Carolina, G2 to 14 year old Madison Keys. Good luck at Eddie Herr and Orange Bowl.

Shine On Silver Moon
Nov 9th, 2009, 12:43 PM
Is Ayu ever going to play full-season? :help: Stop hogging the local tournaments already.

Vivin just won 10K Malaysia. :kiss: Congrats!

Grace Sari Ysidora lost in SF of South Carolina, G2 to 14 year old Madison Keys. Good luck at Eddie Herr and Orange Bowl. Felix...I believe Ayu, Vivin, Eci and also Bea have to play "Garuda Indonesia Tennis Masters" from November 25, 2009...Cynthia Melita, too...I am not sure about Romana whether she will play GITM or not...

Grace will play Yucatan, Mexico Grade 1 first on Nov. 23 before EH and OB...She is listed #6 in Yucatan...

From Nov. 17-22, 2009 there will be a new national tourney and the tourney director is Yayuk Basuki...it will be held at the Sultan Hotel, Jakarta...rain delays may interrupt this tourney and GITM...

Golindz
Nov 29th, 2009, 04:07 AM
Bump

Sundul Up :)
update berita pertenisan Indonesia dong

CrossCourt~Rally
Nov 29th, 2009, 05:06 AM
Yayuk (with Kimiko) reached the Semis this week at the 75K in Toyota, Japan :bounce:. It also appears that Yayuk will play Dubai ( Dec 14 ) with Ayumi Morita and then Pattaya with Tamarine Tanasugarn next year .

Shine On Silver Moon
Dec 1st, 2009, 05:30 AM
Garuda Indonesia Tennis Masters 2009 - November 25-29 at Sultan Hotel, Jakarta

1st day
Cendrawasih Group
Ayu Fani Damayanti d Laili Rahmawati 6-0, 6-4
Romana Tedjakusuma d Jessy Rompies 6-2, 6-2.

Merak Group
Cynthia Melita d Beatrice Gumulya 7-5, 6-3
Lavinia Tananta d Rani Fitria 6-1, 6-0.

2nd day
Cendrawasih Group
Ayu Fani Damayanti d Jessy Rompies 6-2, 6-4
Romana Tedjakusuma d Laili Rahmawati 6-1, 6-1.

Merak Group
Beatrice Gumulya d Rani Fitria 6-1, 6-3
Lavinia Tananta d Cynthia Melita 4-6, 6-3, 6-2.

3rd day
Cendrawasih Group
Ayu d Romana 63 76(4)
Jessy d Lalili 64 64

Merak Group
Lavinia d Bea 76(4) 60
Cynthia d Rani 62 64

SF
Ayu d Cynthia 62 60
Lavinia d Romana 60 64

Final
Ayu d Lavinia 60 63 Ayu got 100 million rupiahs for prize money almost USD 10,000

Doubles final
Jessy/Beatrice d Ayu/Lavinia 64 63

Shine On Silver Moon
Dec 1st, 2009, 05:31 AM
In Jakarta on November 21, 2009 former player Liza Andriyani gave birth to her twin girls...Liza married to a Dutch man...:kiss:

Shine On Silver Moon
Jan 17th, 2010, 01:01 AM
Upcoming Women's Circuit in Indonesia:

Balikpapan 25K starts on April 27, 2010
Tarakan 10K starts on May 4, 2010
Tanjung Selor 25K starts on May 11, 2010

These East Kalimantan organizers are still "stone head"...in terms of scheduling...maybe they're from Stone Age:rolleyes:

Jakarta 10K starts on July 27, 2010
Jakarta 10K starts on August 3, 2010

both of these are organized by the infamous Pelti:p

Jakarta 10K starts on September 28, 2010
TBA 10K starts on October 5, 2010

these two are new tourneys and are managed by "Sportama" which is owned by Angelique Widjaja...Candidate for the second one is likely Solo, Central Java...:cool:

Shine On Silver Moon
Jan 17th, 2010, 01:18 AM
Yayuk Basuki returns to Aussie Open 2010...she will play doubles with Kimiko Date-Krumm...:eek:

kfh_9118
Jan 17th, 2010, 03:52 AM
Yayuk :eek: :bounce:

Too bad I won't go to AO this year, would have loved to see Yayuk live.
Good luck to Yayuk/Kimiko, who knows maybe if they still win by the first weekend, I might go .

Shine On Silver Moon
Jan 23rd, 2010, 12:41 PM
BMW is tired as the President of Pelti?:confused:

Jakarta Grade 2 is cancelled due to no sponsor...Last year Salonpas as sponsor pulled out and BMW had to save it with her own dollars...If Pelti told other possible source like Sportama, they could have taken over...:(

"Cigna Open" also said sayonara...after 10 years...:o

BMW has done "good work" for tennis in Indonesia...:p

kfh_9118
Jan 24th, 2010, 08:46 AM
AO Junior

R1: G Ysidora def. (13) T Curovic 7-5 7-6(6)

Well done Grace, but you should have won easier 7-5 6-1
not sure how many MPs she needs, can be over 10 I think :o but she saved SP as well :yeah:

Good luck 2nd Rd Grace

Shine On Silver Moon
Jan 25th, 2010, 07:21 AM
AO Junior

R1: G Ysidora def. (13) T Curovic 7-5 7-6(6)

Well done Grace, but you should have won easier 7-5 6-1
not sure how many MPs she needs, can be over 10 I think :o but she saved SP as well :yeah:

Good luck 2nd Rd Gracerusty, tense in her first ever AOJC...Coming to the court, she still had to wear protector on her stomach as she got an abdominal muscle injury last week after playing 3 hours...It has been healed but the trainer asked her to use it...so, she can't serve optimally...Yeah, Grace after 5-1, she went on picnic...she did not attack anymore...:(

Golindz
Jan 26th, 2010, 06:00 AM
AOJ R2
Grace d. Mariane 63 60 :yeah:
Good luck againts Dasha :hug:

Shine On Silver Moon
Jan 28th, 2010, 06:42 AM
Grace before the withdrawal deadline has withdrawn from qualie at Burnie 25K...She thought since she still had to recuperate her abdominal muscle strain so she decided to pull out...She got such strain after she played for 3 hours when she defeated Kristyna Pliskova in R32 of Traralgon Grade 1...:cool:

spiceboy
Feb 4th, 2010, 11:06 PM
http://www.thejakartapost.com/news/2010/02/04/grace-stays-grounded-reaching-top.html

Grace stays grounded in reaching for the top

Bruce Emond , The Jakarta Post , Jakarta | Thu, 02/04/2010 12:38 PM | Sports

http://www.thejakartapost.com/files/images/p19-b_25.img_assist_custom-400x440.jpg

The lone Indonesian representatives at last week’s Australian Open were veteran Yayuk Basuki, at 39 making her return to Grand Slam play, and junior Grace Sari Ysidora. While Yayuk and partner Kimiko Date-Krumm made an early exit in the first round, 16-year-old Grace battled through to the third round of the girls singles in Melbourne.
Although she was proud to be playing for her country, she says she also felt “sad” that there were only two Indonesians in the draw. Still, she was pleased that two Chinese playing, Li Na and Jie Zheng, could reach the semifinals of the women’s event, calling it “amazing”, as well as the return of Justine Henin, the player she idolized growing up.
It was the 33rd-ranked Grace’s chance to compete against the “big girls” of junior tennis, not only in terms of higher rankings but also in physique.
At 164 cm, the player from Jakarta is, like Henin, relatively small in tennis terms, compared to leading juniors such as the Pliskova twins of the Czech Republic and Britain’s Laura Robson, although she still has time to grow.
“They’re so big, they just hit the ball so powerfully all the time, the way to beat them is you have to play smarter, use slice and really move well,” she said of her junior opponents after a morning practice Wednesday.
She used those smarts to overcome 13th seed Tamara Curovic of Serbia in straight sets in the first round, Canadian Marianne Jodoin for the loss of only three games in the second, before running out of steam against 3rd seeded Russian Daria Gavrilova after taking the first set.
“She has a really complete game, she can volley, mix it up with spin, so I was really confused when she started playing differently after the first set,” the young woman says with a smile.
Born to North Sumatran parents, Grace started playing as a five-year-old in Bandung, after wanting to join her older brother in a game. A coach quickly spotted her potential, and Grace’s mother gave her daughter an ultimatum of choosing between her first love of ballet and her new sport.
“My parents always tell me to do my best, that’s the most important thing.”
The teenager says her parents support her game but have never pushed her to play (her mother, unlike the stereotypical tennis parent ever hovering over their offspring, leaves Grace to speak for herself during the interview and goes off on her own).
Coached by Deddy Tedjamukti, who also coached former junior Wimbledon and French Open champion Angelique Widjaja, Grace is targeting reaching the top 10 in juniors and the top 300 in women’s rankings this year, from her current 769.
If she continues on to a pro career, she wants to be top 20. She says she needs to work on her movement to compete against stronger players, and introduce “suprise” elements, such as slice, to disrupt opponents’ rhythm.
“She has an explosive return, deep backhand drive, stylish running forehand and a tricky angle on her serve,” says tennis fan Adji Soedibjo, who has followed Grace’s career, adding that she has the ability to hit more winners than Angie.
“She still needs to improve her power, develop more agile footwork, her mental toughness and her offensive consistency.”
Grace, as older people like to say of the young, has a good head on her shoulders. She is focused on her schoolwork as well as her tennis, and is realistic about the demands of a pro career.
She acknowledges that the week in, week out schedule of tournaments and the loneliness of travel, is difficult.
Angie, who retired from the game two years ago after suffering injuries, has talked about the intense homesickness she felt traveling the world.
“I know that you really have to love the game to go on tour,” Grace says, adding that if a career on the circuit does not work out, she will go to university in the US (she has already been approached by Stanford and Northwestern).
Indonesian tennis is generally considered to be in the doldrums. In the 1970s and 1980s, the country was still one of the strongest in the sport in Asia.
In the 1990s, Yayuk was one of the most stylish and dynamic players on the women’s tour, reaching the Wimbledon quarterfinals and a top singles ranking of 19.
Today, since Angie’s retirement, Indonesia rarely earns a mention in the tennis world, aside from hosting an annual year-end tournament in Bali.
Observers blame the lack of a cohesive talent-scouting system and allege that officials play favorites in supporting the careers of those players who are part of their group.
Grace is too young to get involved in political game playing, she is more interested in simply playing the game of tennis. “Papi used to get upset about it, but he said when you get to number one, then nobody can argue with that anymore.”
For if you can’t join them, at least you can beat them. She says junior players can be standoffish, keeping a distance from their rivals.
“But once you’ve beaten them, then they start saying hello to you,” she says.

Shine On Silver Moon
Feb 5th, 2010, 08:09 AM
Thank you, spiceboy:cool:

Harju.
Feb 5th, 2010, 08:20 AM
Mas Adji being quoted in the article :lol:

What's her next schedule? And the rest of the INA girls?

Shine On Silver Moon
Feb 5th, 2010, 12:43 PM
In February issue of Cosmogirl Indonesia magazine, there is a page dedicated to Grace Sari Ysidora along with her picture in Reebok outfit and Prince racquet. The interview and the photo session were conducted prior to Aussie Open 2010. Right before Grace left for North America tour in August 2009, she had a deal with Prince International as sponsor for her racquet along with Reebok for her outfit. Now, she has been using Prince racquet same type as Sharapova's.

Plan A tour schedule of Grace:

1. Thailand Grade 1 - March 8-14, 2010 - SF defending points
2. Sarawak Grade 1 - March 16-21, 2010 - QF defending points
3. Manila Grade 1 - March 23-28, 2010 - QF defending points

Plan B tour schedule of Grace:

1. Thailand Grade 1 - March 8-14, 2010
2. Kofu, Yamanashi-ken 10K, Japan - March 22-28, 2010
3. Dunlop Japan Open Grade 1, Nagoya, Japan - Mar 30 to Apr 4, 2010

Speaking of Big Mama's girls...they're very secretive about their tour plan...we can only find out when entry list is being released...I doubt they will be on tour soon, they may be grounded for a month or so...I read in the newspaper that the elite camp's physical trainer from Australia actually warned Big Mama yesterday as Ayu had upper thigh injury again when she played doubles with Sandy then lost to Lee/Kim...The OZ trainer said that if Ayu's injury got worst which she seemed to have it today...Ayu will be out of the tour until June...:eek:

As we know, only 2 of 10Ks in March - Kofu and Nanjing, China...We will wait and see then...

Shine On Silver Moon
Feb 19th, 2010, 07:50 AM
Based on the info from one of the chairmans in Indonesia Tennis Association, right after Fed Cup in KL, Sandy Gumulya submitted her resignation letter to Big Mama and basically she resigned from the elite camp...It seems that she is saying goodbye to her tennis career...:eek: Wish her all the best in whatever she chooses to do then...:)

Rising Sun
Feb 20th, 2010, 04:28 PM
Based on the info from one of the chairmans in Indonesia Tennis Association, right after Fed Cup in KL, Sandy Gumulya submitted her resignation letter to Big Mama and basically she resigned from the elite camp...It seems that she is saying goodbye to her tennis career...:eek: Wish her all the best in whatever she chooses to do then...:)
Sad news, but not surprising. She's had her fair share of injuries over the years... Too bad, as I think she could've made Top 200 healthy. :sad:

BTW, didn't you hear she left Mama Martina's camp last year? :confused:

Shine On Silver Moon
Feb 20th, 2010, 11:35 PM
Sad news, but not surprising. She's had her fair share of injuries over the years... Too bad, as I think she could've made Top 200 healthy. :sad:

BTW, didn't you hear she left Mama Martina's camp last year? :confused:Rising Sun, when MM fired the three musketeers - Suzanna, her hubby and Marieke - on her birthday last year, I heard that Sandy left the camp and was trained on her own...but then she was chosen to be in SEA Games squad, so that's why she had to return to MM's camp...:D

kfh_9118
Feb 22nd, 2010, 01:13 AM
Poor Sandy.
MM camp ruined her career by causing constant injury to her.

Very sad to think about INA tennis at the moment. Lost in Fed Cup, then the only active player on tour at the moment is pretty much Yayuk Basuki :tape:
I can't believe none of INA players participate in Malaysia WTA tournament, the closest country, I am sure some can get the WC for qualifying if they request?

Hopefully Grace will give us some hope in few years time.

Golindz
Feb 24th, 2010, 01:51 AM
Sandy :sad:

Harju.
Feb 24th, 2010, 08:18 AM
Jessy is having her exams if I'm not wrong. Ayu is still nursing injury.

So MM will never fund only Lavinia to travel.

What INA players need are sponsor.

Shine On Silver Moon
Feb 25th, 2010, 12:50 AM
Jessy is having her exams if I'm not wrong. Ayu is still nursing injury.

So MM will never fund only Lavinia to travel.

What INA players need are sponsor. Jessy is having exams?:eek: How did you know? She's no more HS student or did I miss anything that she never passed HS exam?:confused:

MM only sponsors the girls of her camp...:o but since Lavinia is no golden gal, I guess she will never travel alone...:help:

Shine On Silver Moon
Mar 4th, 2010, 03:57 PM
Effective from March 4, 2010 Grace Sari Ysidora got sponsorship from Rudy Project for sport sun glasses...Congrats!:cool:

Shine On Silver Moon
Mar 5th, 2010, 07:15 AM
Ayu has entered 3 x 25K in South Korea starting from April 5, 2010 - so far only Ayu...

I guess Lavinia and Jessy will play 2 x 10K in China from March 29, 2010 - we will see...

Shine On Silver Moon
Mar 10th, 2010, 10:54 AM
Ayu has entered 3 x 25K in South Korea starting from April 5, 2010 - so far only Ayu...

I guess Lavinia and Jessy will play 2 x 10K in China from March 29, 2010 - we will see...Lavinia and Jessy have entered 3 x 25K in South Korea, too;)

Shine On Silver Moon
Mar 15th, 2010, 05:13 AM
Well, Sandy just resigned from BMW's camp, I guess not totally retiring...I saw her name in the list of Tarakan 10K...I guess for the time being she goes to university and also plays domestic tourneys...:confused:

Rising Sun
Apr 4th, 2010, 04:25 PM
Well, Sandy just resigned from BMW's camp, I guess not totally retiring...I saw her name in the list of Tarakan 10K...I guess for the time being she goes to university and also plays domestic tourneys...:confused:
That's positive news. Hope she can rack up some points since she has nothing to defend. :cool:

Rising Sun
Apr 4th, 2010, 04:26 PM
Jessy & Vivin won Q1 at $25k Incheon. :)

Golindz
Apr 6th, 2010, 01:14 AM
Md Incheon 25k
Vivin Vs Jessica Moore
Ayu vs WC Na Le Han

Harju.
Apr 19th, 2010, 10:18 AM
it's kinda retarded for Ayu to join two ITFs but withdraws the last one to play the national competition in Indonesia while Lavinia and Jessy are still competing.

Mama Martina :help:

Rising Sun
Apr 19th, 2010, 02:16 PM
it's kinda retarded for Ayu to join two ITFs but withdraws the last one to play the national competition in Indonesia while Lavinia and Jessy are still competing.

I guess Mama Martina doesn't want any of her players to ever play GS qualies... :tape:

Harju.
Apr 19th, 2010, 02:55 PM
I guess Mama Martina doesn't want any of her players to ever play GS qualies... :tape:
Mama Martina obviously likes Sandy alot. She sent her all the way to USA and some Europe challengers and Sandy did manage to squeeze into AO Qualifying.

On the other hand, I have a hunch that Mama Martina might not like Ayu that much since Ayu was once her enemy's disciple.

Harju.
Apr 19th, 2010, 03:05 PM
Anyway, a photo that I stole from Vivin's FB :o
The girls with the Thai players at Korea.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v314/felixk/14111_1363661608899_1152362261_3109.jpg

kfh_9118
Apr 20th, 2010, 04:40 AM

:help:

So that's the reason :lol: I thought she's injured

coetzergambill
Apr 28th, 2010, 11:29 PM
Ayu is on the entry list of next weeks 10k in Tarakan. Seems like she'll be the no.1 seed. Good luck to her and hopefully it will be a tournament win for her!

Carotastrophe
Apr 28th, 2010, 11:35 PM
Good Luck!

coetzergambill
May 3rd, 2010, 01:36 PM
ayu is no.1 seed in singles and no.2 seed in doubles with tananta this week! good luck!

wawanaza
May 3rd, 2010, 03:06 PM
GL Ysidora in tarakan.. :)

Golindz
May 4th, 2010, 02:26 AM
R1 Tarakan 10k
Grace vs Gally
play tommorow
Kamu bisa Grace! :angel:

Carotastrophe
May 4th, 2010, 04:27 AM
good luck :cheer:

coetzergambill
May 5th, 2010, 08:31 AM
Ayu won her first round doubles match 6:1 6:0. keep going Ayu!

Golindz
May 6th, 2010, 01:14 AM
Ayu lost to Cynthia because she got flu n cynthia played really well yesterday

coetzergambill
May 6th, 2010, 09:13 PM
ayu, get well soon! but good win for lavinia!good luck in the next round!

Carotastrophe
May 7th, 2010, 08:02 AM
Good Luck Guys!

wawanaza
May 12th, 2010, 01:00 PM
Go indonesia..

Kevin.
May 14th, 2010, 05:25 AM
what happened to Romana Tedjukusuma?

Shine On Silver Moon
May 26th, 2010, 02:35 PM
what happened to Romana Tedjukusuma?Romana has returned to USA and I think, she's pretty much done with her career...:D

Shine On Silver Moon
May 26th, 2010, 02:39 PM
Mama Martina finally came to her senses...She decided to call Yayuk Basuki as playing captain for Asian Games squad...:eek:

So, Yayuk will join the rest of the team members - Ayu, Vivin and Jessy - to play 2 x 25Ks in Uzbekistan and will leave for Tashkent before this weekend...:)

Yayuk actually mentioned that she wanted junior player Grace Sari Ysidora to be in the team but since Martina asked her to play doubles, so she took such offer...;)

Shine On Silver Moon
May 26th, 2010, 02:45 PM
Bad luck for number one junior player of Indonesia, Grace Sari Ysidora, as she stumbled on the bus as soon as she arrived in Brussels last Saturday then she fell during practice on clay court in Charleroi...:mad:

For second year in a row, Grace is selected to be ITF U-18 team member and she just began Grade 1 tourney in Charleroi...Playing with swollen foot, 14th seed Grace bowed out to Leolia Jeanjean (FRA) 2-6, 2-6 in round 32. With this result, she'll be out of top 40...:sad:

ITF also selected Grace to receive "Olympic Solidarity" scholarship so that Grace will be able to play 2012 Olympics...From September 2010, Grace will play more ITF Pro circuit with the assistance of "Olympic Solidarity" scholarship.

Grace will represent Indonesia to play "Youth Olympics" in the mid of August, 2010 in Singapore.

Harju.
May 26th, 2010, 03:13 PM
I like Grace but whenever she loses, she'd always have excuses for her losses :lol:

go_distance
May 27th, 2010, 03:47 AM
I just knew from Yayuk's Facebook if the team leaving for Tashkent by today.

Kevin.
May 27th, 2010, 03:53 AM
Romana won a regional tournament to play for a QWC at the US Open :yeah:

Golindz
May 27th, 2010, 05:09 AM
Romana :)

kfh_9118
May 27th, 2010, 07:00 AM
I like Grace but whenever she loses, she'd always have excuses for her losses :lol:

exactly how I see it too.
kind of sick of excuses now, hopefully she will fulfill her potential sooner than later, otherwise she will have similar career like Ayu, Sandy, instead of Angie, Yayuk, Wynne.

All the best Grace, please win few rounds in RG Junior :)

kfh_9118
May 27th, 2010, 07:01 AM
Romana won a regional tournament to play for a QWC at the US Open :yeah:

wow, very random news :lol:

Good luck Romana :)

Carotastrophe
May 29th, 2010, 10:16 AM
Wow.. Good Luck!

coetzergambill
Aug 5th, 2010, 01:25 PM
basuki played some doubles matches in the last weeks, good to see her still playing, and tananta no2 seed this week in indonesia and already through to r2, ayu no6 seed, hope she can win some matches, she needs those points for her ranking! and they play doubles together, won the first round in two sets! keep going!

Shine On Silver Moon
Aug 19th, 2010, 05:04 PM
"Veteran" Romana Tedjakusuma has entered "Sportama" Women's Circuit (10K) both in Jakarta (September 27 & October 3, 2010):eek:

Also entered: Sandy Gumulya, Grace Sari Ysidora, Cynthia Melita, Aldila Sutjiadi, Voni Darlina etc:cool:

coetzergambill
Sep 1st, 2010, 09:19 AM
25k tsukuba in japan, tananta only indonesian in md, lost in first round in straight sets. damayanti lost in second qualifying round.....not so good results this time....but in doubles, tananta/damayanti won first round easily (second round now against no.1 seeds), rompies also playing doubles (with Lertcheewakarn), and really great to see basuki play doubles also as no. 2 seed with sema! gl to all of you!

and next week 25k noto in japan, tananta in md, damayanti first on quali list, rompies third on quali list.

Shine On Silver Moon
Sep 2nd, 2010, 01:10 PM
25k tsukuba in japan, tananta only indonesian in md, lost in first round in straight sets. damayanti lost in second qualifying round.....not so good results this time....but in doubles, tananta/damayanti won first round easily (second round now against no.1 seeds), rompies also playing doubles (with Lertcheewakarn), and really great to see basuki play doubles also as no. 2 seed with sema! gl to all of you!

and next week 25k noto in japan, tananta in md, damayanti first on quali list, rompies third on quali list. These 4 players are our Asian Games squad and they are touring in Japan as try-out. In Noto 25K, Basuki will partner with Tananta since Sema will play Cairns 25K in the same week, so does Nok. I guess, Damayanti will pair with Rompies.

Damayanti/Tananta surprised top seed duo Lu/Sun 6-0, 6-1:eek: in QF, while Basuki/Sema barely lost to unknown pair, Inoue/Takahata!:o

coetzergambill
Sep 2nd, 2010, 11:30 PM
oh ok, so are you linked to indonesian tennis?

great win for Damayanti/Tananta! gl in the next round!

Shine On Silver Moon
Sep 11th, 2010, 12:56 PM
"Veteran" Romana Tedjakusuma has entered "Sportama" Women's Circuit (10K) both in Jakarta (September 27 & October 3, 2010):eek:

Also entered: Sandy Gumulya, Grace Sari Ysidora, Cynthia Melita, Aldila Sutjiadi, Voni Darlina etc:cool: Romana withdrew as per September 10, 2010:confused:

kfh_9118
Sep 30th, 2010, 03:50 AM
Ayu & Jessy are listed to play few Australian challengers in October, wondering why Lavinia didn't enter.
Adji, do you know? just worried that Lavinia might be injured or something.

kfh_9118
Sep 30th, 2010, 03:51 AM
and she's not playing the $10K Jakarta this week too :confused:

Rising Sun
Oct 1st, 2010, 10:49 AM
and she's not playing the $10K Jakarta this week too :confused:
Vivin is playing $100K+H in Tokyo. :help:

coetzergambill
Oct 8th, 2010, 08:26 AM
tananta lost in first round of qualifying and first round of doubles ;-/ at $100K+H in Tokyo, but basuki reached 2nd round in doubles with luzhanska! keep going yayuk! gl for the next tournament to all the girls!

Golindz
Oct 13th, 2010, 07:05 AM
Yayuk/Tetiana and Lavinia/Ayaka won their R1 double match
on HP Japan Open

coetzergambill
Oct 14th, 2010, 10:09 AM
Yayuk/Tetiana lost in the second round! but great to see yayuk playing bigger tournaments on the wta tour (not only itf) and also winning matches! keep goign yayuk, better luck next time! and gl in the second round to Lavinia/Ayaka!

coetzergambill
Nov 4th, 2010, 10:14 PM
basuki/rompies lost in the 2nd round of 100k taipei. rompies qualified for the singles md, but lost in the first round. gl in the next tournament!

Shine On Silver Moon
Dec 9th, 2010, 02:25 PM
Former top 75 Wynne Prakusya will get married with Frans Erick - resident of Jakarta - on December 21, 2010 in Singapore!

Congrats Wynne!:cool:

Shine On Silver Moon
Dec 9th, 2010, 02:31 PM
Garuda Indonesia Tennis Masters 2010
December 8-12, 2010
Sultan Hotel - The Executive Club

Cendrawasih Group:
(1) Sandy Gumulya
(4) Beatrice Gumulya
(6) Aldila Sutjiadi
(8) Lauren Lang replaced (6) Jessy Rompies

Peacock Group:
(2) Cynthia Melita
(3) Voni Darlina
(5) Laili Rahmawati Ulfa
(7) Vita Taher replaced (4) Ayu Fani Damayanti

Ayu & Jessy had to participate in "character building" camp as part of SEA Games 2011 program by Indonesian Sports Committee

Shine On Silver Moon
Dec 9th, 2010, 02:35 PM
Round robin

Cendrawasih Group:
(1) Sandy Gumulya d. (8) Lauren Lang 61 62
(4) Beatrice Gumulya d. (6) Aldila Sutjiadi 63 61

(1) Sandy Gumulya d. (6) Aldila Sutjiadi 62 62
(4) Beatrice Gumulya d. (8) Lauren Lang 60 60

Peacock Group:
(2) Cynthia Melita d. (7) Vita Taher 63 60
(3) Voni Darlina d. (5) Laili Rahmawati Ulfa 62 63

(2) Cynthia Melita d. (5) Laili Rahmawati Ulfa 61 61
(3) Voni Darlina d. (7) Vita Taher 63 76(4)

coetzergambill
Dec 23rd, 2010, 10:54 AM
congrats wynne!

Shine On Silver Moon
Dec 27th, 2010, 03:08 AM
"Garuda Indonesia Tennis Masters 2010"

Round Robin

Cendrawasih Group:
(1) Sandy Gumulya d. (4) Beatrice Gumulya 6-4, 6-3
(6) Aldila Sutjiadi d, (8) Lauren Lang 6-0, 6-1

Peacock Group:

(3) Voni Darlina d. (2) Cynthia Melita 6-3, 6-2
(5) Laili Rahmawati Ulfa d. (7) Vita Taher 6-0, 6-0

Semi-finals:
(2) Cynthia Melita d. (1) Sandy Gumulya 6-4, 6-4
(30 Voni Darlina d. (4) Beatrice Gumulya 6-2, 6-0

Final:
(3) Voni Darlina d. (2) Cynthia Melita 7-5, 2-1 ret (Melita had blister)

Darlina, 15 years old, received 80 million rupiahs plus bonus 20 million rupiahs since she was undefeated

Golindz
Jan 5th, 2011, 01:30 AM
Congrats Wynne for your wedding..
Expected win from voni devila because cynthia's suck ,also sandy and aldila still injured :p

Shine On Silver Moon
Jan 22nd, 2011, 10:46 AM
Tami Grende, 13 yo, 5'8" tall, born in Denpasar, Bali - mom from Singaraja, Bali & dad is mix of Italian, Belgian and Austrian

Current rank ITF 1183 (January 17, 2011), Highest rank ITF 1171 (January 3, 2011)

When she was 9 years old, she won National Championships for U-10
When she was 11 years old, she won National Championships for U-12
When she was 12 years old, she won National Championships for U-16

Only 5 tourneys in 2010:

1. Thai Grade 4 - as qualifier - finished in 1st rd (draw 64)
2. Thai Grade 4 - as qualifier - lost to top seed Eri Hozumi in QF (draw 64)
3. Chennai Grade 5 - lost to 2nd seed Sharmada Balu in 2nd rd (draw 64) 57 75 62
4. Hyderabad Grade 4 - lost to 3rd seed Mai El Kamash in 2nd rd (draw 64) 57 63 62
5. Surabaya Grade 4 - lost to 2nd seed Kanika Vaidya in 1st rd (draw 32) 67(3) 16

Tami just won National Selection U14 yesterday, she won 8 matches in 5 days. She lost 15 games overall. So, she will represent Indonesia in Asian Qualifying of World Junior Tennis Team and Asian Qualifying for ITF U14 Touring Team.

some links:

http://www.baliadvertiser.biz/articles/sporting/2007/june_20.html

http://www.thejakartapost.com/news/2010/11/04/junior-tami-banking-grand-ambitions.html

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=maAxofWWL54

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l4n5oCSF5_o

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9E-6_MzsfHk

Ayoooo...Tami!!!:kiss:

Golindz
Jan 27th, 2011, 02:55 AM
do some damage next month tournament Tam :)

coetzergambill
Feb 5th, 2011, 08:21 PM
gl tami.

any news about ayu, lavinia, jessy or yayuk?

coetzergambill
Feb 7th, 2011, 09:03 AM
yayuk playing doubles in pattaya this week with WONGTEANCHAI as a WC team. in R1 against sun/zheng. could be difficult, but get the upset, yayuk!

coetzergambill
Feb 8th, 2011, 09:55 AM
what a pity, they lost 63 63 against zheng/sun. but gl in the next tournaments! and i wonder if yayuk met with kimiko and tamarine. they're all really good and well known asian veterans from the same era (and i think they know each other from the 90s), who still (or again) play on a high level and i wonder what all the young girls think :) kimiko turns 41 this year, tamarine turns 34 and yayuk turns 41 this year, too gl anyway, hope they all countinue to play for some time!

Shine On Silver Moon
Feb 22nd, 2011, 08:53 AM
Yayuk Basuki will play doubles in BMW Malaysia Open next week, but I do not know who will be her partner...;)

Shine On Silver Moon
Feb 22nd, 2011, 09:08 AM
Nominated players for SEA Games 2011 in Palembang, South Sumatra: Lavinia Tananta, Ayu Fani Damayanti, Jessy Rompies and Grace Sari Ysidora. As the first three players have been trained at BMW's camp or national tennis training center for several years, Grace just joined on January 6, 2011 with a new coach, Rob Derix from Holland. Derix used to coach Hong Kong's Fed Cup squad.

Soon for Lavinia, Ayu & Jessy to play qual of WTA Malaysia this week-end

Upcoming tour schedule only for Jessy & Grace:

March 14-20, 2011 - 10K Antalya, Turkey (clay) - Grace is definitely playing qualie (current rank WTA 894)
March 21-27, 2011 - 10K Antalya, Turkey (clay) - Grace is for surely playing qualie
March 28-April 3, 2011 - 10K Antalya, Turkey (clay) - Grace is for sure playing qualie
April 4-10, 2011 - 10K Antalya, Turkey (hard) - Grace is definitely playing qualie
April 25-May 1, 2011 - 10K Bangkok, Thailand (hard)
May 2- 8, 2011 - 10K Bangkok, Thailand (hard)
May 9-15, 2011 - 10K Bangkok, Thailand (hard)
rest for a week - remaining to stay in Bangkok then Lavinia & Ayu will join them
May 23-29, 2011 - 25K Bangkok, Thailand (hard)
May 30-June 5, 2011 - 25K Bangkok, Thailand (hard)

Shine On Silver Moon
Feb 22nd, 2011, 09:12 AM
15 yo player Voni Darlina was miss first round in India...:mad:

First time ever to play pro tourneys overseas, Voni had to swallow a bitter result:o

Week of February 14, 2011 - R32 as direct entrant lost to Singaporean qualifier Stefanie Tan 1-6, 2-6

Week of February 21, 2011 - today R32 as direct entrant lost to 7-Varatchaya Wongteanchai (THA) 3-6, 2-6

Next week Voni will play Malacca Grade 4 in Malaysia then she will play Brunei also Grade 4

go_distance
Feb 23rd, 2011, 03:56 AM
Thanks for the info djie..

PerfectForm
Feb 23rd, 2011, 04:15 AM
Good to see Grace playing more pro tounaments. Good luck to her in Turkey!

Shine On Silver Moon
Feb 23rd, 2011, 09:58 AM
Good to see Grace playing more pro tounaments. Good luck to her in Turkey! Only good exposure to play Europeans on clay, but Grace's game is not suitable on slower surface...:(

Shine On Silver Moon
Feb 23rd, 2011, 10:01 AM
Yayuk Basuki will play doubles in BMW Malaysia Open next week, but I do not know who will be her partner...;)Yayuk will reunite with Tetiana Luzhanska from Ukraine...Tetiana is already in KL, so Yayuk will fly there tomorrow...

Shine On Silver Moon
Feb 23rd, 2011, 10:50 AM
Tour schedule change for Jessy & Grace:

March 14-20, 2011 - 10K Miyazaki, Japan (carpet outdoor) - Grace is definitely playing qualie (current rank WTA 894)
March 21-27, 2011 - 10K Kofu, Japan (hard outdoor) - Grace is for surely playing qualie
March 28-April 3, 2011 - 10K Nishi-Tama, Japan (hard outdoor) - Grace is for sure playing qualie

So, they will withdraw all 10Ks in Turkey eventually...:cool:

coetzergambill
Feb 24th, 2011, 07:26 AM
gl yayuk, get an easier draw and some wins this time!

coetzergambill
Feb 24th, 2011, 07:28 AM
any news about ayu or lavinia?

Shine On Silver Moon
Feb 24th, 2011, 12:27 PM
any news about ayu or lavinia? please read post #1588:)

PerfectForm
Feb 24th, 2011, 03:31 PM
I hope we will get to see more videos of Grace playing soon.

Shine On Silver Moon
Feb 25th, 2011, 01:00 AM
Tour schedule for Lavinia or Vivin & Ayu:

14-20 March, 2011 - Sanya, CHN 25K
21-27 March 2011 - Kunming, CHN 25K

So, Indonesian girls will travel to Northeast Asia!!!:D

coetzergambill
Feb 26th, 2011, 03:11 PM
gl girls!

Kuala Lumpur:

QR1: Lavinia Tananta def. Jessy Rompies 60 63
QR2: Lavinia Tananta vs Shengnan Sun

congrats for the 1R win, lavinia, but sad for jessy. anyway, gl in round two!

coetzergambill
Feb 27th, 2011, 08:19 AM
QR2: Shengnan Sun def. Lavinia Tananta 75 63

at least she won a match and will move up in the rankings a little!

coetzergambill
Feb 27th, 2011, 12:35 PM
Kuala Lumpur doubles 1R:

(WC) Rompies/Tananta vs (WC) Safina/Voskoboeva

Basuki/Luzhanska vs Lu/Xu

tough draw for jessy and lavinia, but a beatable team for yayuk and tetiana! gl ladies! get the wins!

kfh_9118
Feb 27th, 2011, 09:04 PM
wonder why Ayu didn't play Malaysia tournament :confused:

Shine On Silver Moon
Feb 27th, 2011, 11:58 PM
wonder why Ayu didn't play Malaysia tournament :confused: Ayu was alternate as well but way too far in getting to qualifying, so she did not go...:o

Shine On Silver Moon
Feb 28th, 2011, 12:04 AM
Malacca Grade 4

Tami Grende was the only Indonesian girl made into main draw from qualifying:kiss:

Q1 def. Shiori Yoshinaga (JPN) 6-0, 6-0
Q2 def. (4) Cheng Hsin-Ping (TPE) 6-1, 6-2
Q3 def. Satomi Momose (JPN) 6-0, 6-0

In R32 Tami will challenge Thai Tanaporn Thongsing, it'll be tough!:fiery:

kfh_9118
Feb 28th, 2011, 01:36 AM
Ayu was alternate as well but way too far in getting to qualifying, so she did not go...:o

what, Ayu is ranked lower than Jessy now? :tape: :o
didn't realise that at all.

Thanks for the info as usual, Adji :wavey:

go_distance
Feb 28th, 2011, 05:49 AM
Kuala Lumpur doubles 1R:

(WC) Rompies/Tananta vs (WC) Safina/Voskoboeva

Basuki/Luzhanska vs Lu/Xu

tough draw for jessy and lavinia, but a beatable team for yayuk and tetiana! gl ladies! get the wins!

at least Jessy/ Tananta have some experience to plays with Ex-Number 1 player.... LOL :D

coetzergambill
Feb 28th, 2011, 08:51 AM
Rompies/Tananta playing their doubles match right now.... 2-2 first set! gl ladies, get the win!

coetzergambill
Feb 28th, 2011, 08:58 AM
Rompies/Tananta leading 4-2 first set! keep going, ladies!

coetzergambill
Feb 28th, 2011, 11:18 AM
rompies/tananta lost 46 46. they were leading with a break in both sets but couldn't keep it up! but nice fight ladies!

coetzergambill
Mar 2nd, 2011, 08:15 AM
Lu/Xu def. Basuki/Luzhanska 67 62 107. yayuk and tetiana played a good first set, but in the second set, yayuk was broken twice. in the decider, they were already leading 4-1 but couldn't keep it up. all in all they just made a few too many unforced errors and dind't win the important points. but yayuk played some nice points and she still got that great touch. and she looked really fit and in great shape. hope she keeps playing and that she wins some matches next time!

Shine On Silver Moon
Mar 2nd, 2011, 12:33 PM
Lu/Xu def. Basuki/Luzhanska 67 62 107. yayuk and tetiana played a good first set, but in the second set, yayuk was broken twice. in the decider, they were already leading 4-1 but couldn't keep it up. all in all they just made a few too many unforced errors and dind't win the important points. but yayuk played some nice points and she still got that great touch. and she looked really fit and in great shape. hope she keeps playing and that she wins some matches next time!coetzergambill, were you watching the match? I was there of course! Today, it was my second day at WTA BMW Malaysia Open!:cool:

Shine On Silver Moon
Mar 2nd, 2011, 12:39 PM
Amazing race by qualifier Tami Grende in Malacca Grade 4:kiss:

R32 d. Tanaporn Thongsing 67(2) 61 60 in 3 hours
R16 d. (4) Anna Clarice Patrimonio (PHI) 17 yo 62 61 - Patrimonio did not shake Tami's hand in the end:confused:
QF d. (6) Sanae Ohta (JPN) 16 yo 61 60
SF vs (1) Aldila Sutjiadi (INA)

Tami's first ever SF - very good already in her 6th ITF tourney of her young career and first tourney of 2011:eek:

Shine On Silver Moon
Mar 2nd, 2011, 12:50 PM
Upcoming Women's Circuit tourneys in Indonesia:

May 2-8, 2011 - Balikpapan 25K (moved from early August last year to its original schedule since its inauguration)
May 9-15, 2011 - Tarakan 10K
May 16-22, 2011 - Tanjung Selor 25K

*I have criticized many times about this kind of scheduling to Pelti - I think, it's better 10K, 25K & 25K or 25K, 25K & 10K:o

Sportama will stage 3 (three) new tournaments
May 23-29, 2011 - Jakarta 10K
May 30 - June 5, 2011 - Solo 10K
June 6-12, 2011 - Balikpapan 10K

July 25-31, 2011 - Jakarta 10K or Mitra Kemayoran Hospital tourney

Sportama will maintain these below:
September 26 - October 2, 2011 - Jakarta 10K
October 3-9, 2011 - Jakarta 10K

coetzergambill
Mar 2nd, 2011, 06:30 PM
coetzergambill, were you watching the match? I was there of course! Today, it was my second day at WTA BMW Malaysia Open!:cool:

yeah, i watched it online. i set the alarm for it because i had to get up at 6 o'clock local time to watch the match! i envy you that you're there. i wish i could be there, too! :)

are you going to be there for longer? have fun! regards from the cold germany! :lol:

Shine On Silver Moon
Mar 3rd, 2011, 06:25 AM
yeah, i watched it online. i set the alarm for it because i had to get up at 6 o'clock local time to watch the match! i envy you that you're there. i wish i could be there, too! :)

are you going to be there for longer? have fun! regards from the cold germany! :lol: Got it you are in Germany...Yes, I will be here until finals on March 6th...Very hot and humid here at the venue:fiery:

kfh_9118
Mar 4th, 2011, 01:28 AM
Tour schedule change for Jessy & Grace:

March 14-20, 2011 - 10K Miyazaki, Japan (carpet outdoor) - Grace is definitely playing qualie (current rank WTA 894)
March 21-27, 2011 - 10K Kofu, Japan (hard outdoor) - Grace is for surely playing qualie
March 28-April 3, 2011 - 10K Nishi-Tama, Japan (hard outdoor) - Grace is for sure playing qualie

So, they will withdraw all 10Ks in Turkey eventually...:cool:

Grace & Jessy have withdrawn from Miyazaki :mad:

Wonder why they didn't follow Ayu & Vivin travelling to China

Shine On Silver Moon
Mar 4th, 2011, 03:41 AM
Grace & Jessy have withdrawn from Miyazaki :mad:

Wonder why they didn't follow Ayu & Vivin travelling to China According to the Dutch coach, he wants Jessy & Grace to focus on 10Ks and see how they will fare...Yes, they withdrew Miyazaki and they will only play Kofu & Nishi-Tama 10Ks then 3x10K in Thailand then Sportama's 10Ks in Indonesia...But I think Grace will only play Sportama's 10K in Jakarta since she will have senior high school national examination after that...

Shine On Silver Moon
Mar 4th, 2011, 03:45 AM
Bali born from Balinese mom and Italian dad Tami Grende (13 yo, 5'8" tall) grabbed her ITF Grade 4 maiden title as qualifier in Malacca, Malaysia today...She outclassed Hsu Ching-Wen (TPE,14 yo) 6-3, 6-0

In SF Tami def. (1) Aldila Sutjiadi (INA) 7-5, 6-4

Congrats Tamiiiiii!!!:kiss:

Shine On Silver Moon
Mar 10th, 2011, 04:50 AM
Upcoming Women's Circuit tourneys in Indonesia:

May 2-8, 2011 - Balikpapan 25K (moved from early August last year to its original schedule since its inauguration)
May 9-15, 2011 - Tarakan 10K
May 16-22, 2011 - Tanjung Selor 25K

*I have criticized many times about this kind of scheduling to Pelti - I think, it's better 10K, 25K & 25K or 25K, 25K & 10K:o

Sportama will stage 3 (three) new tournaments
May 23-29, 2011 - Jakarta 10K
May 30 - June 5, 2011 - Solo 10K
June 6-12, 2011 - Balikpapan 10K

July 25-31, 2011 - Jakarta 10K or Mitra Kemayoran Hospital tourney

Sportama will maintain these below:
September 26 - October 2, 2011 - Jakarta 10K
October 3-9, 2011 - Jakarta 10K

Updated schedule:

May 23-29, 2011 - Sportama 10K in Jakarta (new tourney)
May 30 - June 5, 2011 - Sportama 10K in Solo (new tourney)
June 6-12, 2011 - Sportama Balikpapan 10K (new tourney)
June 13-19, 2011 - Balikpapan 25K (moved from early August 2010)
June 20-26, 2011 - Tarakan 10K (moved from early May 2010)
July 25-31, 2011 - Jakarta 10K or Mitra Kemayoran Hospital Women's Circuit (no change)
August 1-7, 2011 - Bulungan/Tanjung Selor 25K (moved from 2nd week of May 2010)
September 26 - October 2, 2011 - Sportama 10K in Jakarta (2nd year)
October 3-9, 2011 - Sportama 10K in Jakarta (2nd year)

coetzergambill
Mar 12th, 2011, 09:20 PM
25k Sanya:

QR1: (16)Ayu-Fani Damayanti (INA) d. Lin Zhu (CHN) 64 64
QR2: (16)Ayu-Fani Damayanti (INA) vs Nan-Nan Zhang (CHN)

QR1: (6)Lavinia Tananta (INA) d. Yang Pang (CHN) 62 63
QR2: (6)Lavinia Tananta (INA) vs Tamara Curovic (SRB)

congrats for the first round victories, girls. gl in round 2!

coetzergambill
Mar 13th, 2011, 11:14 AM
QR2: (6)Lavinia Tananta (INA) d. Tamara Curovic (SRB) 61 76(1)

QR2: (16)Ayu-Fani Damayanti (INA) d. Nan-Nan Zhang (CHN) 60 26 62

congrats for the wins, girls! but now they have to play each other!

QR3: (16)Ayu-Fani Damayanti (INA) vs (6)Lavinia Tananta (INA)

ayu is leading their head to head 6-3. gl, the better one will win!

Shine On Silver Moon
Mar 14th, 2011, 08:38 AM
Sanya 25K Qualifying Final:

(6) Lavinia Tananta def. (16) Ayu Fani Damayanti 6-2, 6-1:kiss:

Yayuk is here playing doubles, but don't know who will be her partner:confused:

coetzergambill
Mar 14th, 2011, 09:00 AM
congrats livinia, better luck next time for ayu. and gl for yayuk,get some doubles wins this time!

but what a bad draw in doubles:

R1: BASUKI (INA) / WONGTEANCHAI (THA) Vs DAMAYANTI (INA) / TANANTA (INA)

singles R1: Rika FUJIWARA (JPN) Vs Lavinia TANANTA (INA)

gl. the better team will win in doubles!

Shine On Silver Moon
Mar 15th, 2011, 04:54 AM
March 21-27, 2011 - 10K Kofu, Japan (hard outdoor) - officially cancelled
March 28-April 3, 2011 - 10K Nishi-Tama, Japan (hard outdoor) - officially cancelled

So, Jessy Rompies and Grace Sari Ysidora must be patient to wait until Thailand 10K in late Apirl, 2011

Shine On Silver Moon
Mar 16th, 2011, 06:54 AM
March 21-27, 2011 - 10K Kofu, Japan (hard outdoor) - officially cancelled
March 28-April 3, 2011 - 10K Nishi-Tama, Japan (hard outdoor) - officially cancelled

So, Jessy Rompies and Grace Sari Ysidora must be patient to wait until Thailand 10K in late Apirl, 2011

Luckily Grace has entered more tourneys in Turkey and so Jessy followed, therefore Grace and Jessy will play:

Antalya 10K, Turkey (hard outdoor) - April 4-10, 2011 - Grace must play qualie
Antalya 10K, Turkey (hard outdoor) - April 11-17, 2011 - Grace must play qualie

All the best, gals!:kiss:

Shine On Silver Moon
Mar 16th, 2011, 06:59 AM
Sanya 25K

R16 or 1st round:
Ayu Fani Damayanti/Lavinia Tananta d. Yayuk Basuki/Varatchaya Wongteanchai 63 76(3):eek::kiss:

kfh_9118
Mar 16th, 2011, 07:38 AM
seems like Vivin lost to Fujiwara in Sanya 1st Rd :sad:

Shine On Silver Moon
Mar 16th, 2011, 08:01 AM
seems like Vivin lost to Fujiwara in Sanya 1st Rd :sad:
Yeah, I read it in the tourney's thread...:(

I think, if Vivin wants to bring her game level up, she needs to change her racket...her current racket is very light...She needs to work on her body to be stronger...:help:

Shine On Silver Moon
Mar 16th, 2011, 10:45 AM
Sanya 25K

R32 (Q) Rika Fujiwara (JPN) def. (Q) Lavinia Tananta (INA) 62 64:mad:
QF Ayu Fani Damayanti/Lavinia Tananta def. (WC) Duang/Zhang (CHN/CHN) 64 64:)

Harju.
Mar 16th, 2011, 12:04 PM
Disappointed to see Ayu's result getting worse and worse when she was one of our top players for the past couple of years since Angie retired.

Shine On Silver Moon
Mar 16th, 2011, 05:00 PM
Disappointed to see Ayu's result getting worse and worse when she was one of our top players for the past couple of years since Angie retired. Ayu is just playing coz she is more focused on when will her boy friend marry her...:lol:

Shine On Silver Moon
Mar 16th, 2011, 05:02 PM
Wukirasih Sawondari, Maya Rosa, Septi Mende are playing soft tennis now and they're SEA Games squad member...Now, they're in competition in Hiroshima, Japan:eek:

coetzergambill
Mar 17th, 2011, 09:20 AM
sanya SF: FUJIWARA (JPN)/HSU (TPE) def DAMAYANTI (INA)/TANANTA (INA) 64 63

at least they reached the SF. but ayu, really what's going on, get your ranking back up!

Shine On Silver Moon
Mar 18th, 2011, 08:27 AM
After a long hiatus, veteran Romana Tedjakusuma has returned to the tour! Her last tourney was Kuching 10K in November 2009 when she lost to Tananta in SF.

January 30, 2011 at Rancho Santa Fe, California 25K:
Q1 lost to Pemra Ozgen (TUR) 46 36

February 6, 2011 at Rancho Mirage, California 25K:
Q1 won over Gabrielle Smith (USA) 64 60
Q2 lost to Chichi Scholl (USA) 26 16

March 6, 2011 at Irapuato, Mexico 25K:
Q1 won over Macall Harkins (USA) 2-3 ret
Q2 lost to Lyudmyla Kichenok (UKR) 36 36

March 13, 2011 at Metepec, Mexico 10K:
Q1 Bye
Q2 won over Virginie Ayassamy (FRA) 63 61
R32 won over Isabel Rapisarda-Calvo (ESP) 75 75
R16 won over Maria-Fernanda Alvarez-Teran (BOL) 64 61

coetzergambill
Mar 18th, 2011, 02:45 PM
congrats romana!

25k kunming:

QR1: Ayu-Fani Damayanti (INA) vs Xi-Yao Wang (CHN)
QR1: (14) Lavinia Tananta (INA) vs Yang Pang (CHN)

gl ladies, not in the same part of the draw this time, so hope they will both qualify!

Shine On Silver Moon
Mar 19th, 2011, 01:53 AM
Metepec, Mexico 10K:
Singles QF Romana lost to Karen Castiblanco (COL) 16 36:(

In doubles, with South African Surina De Beer, Romana into final...:cool:

coetzergambill
Mar 19th, 2011, 06:40 PM
25k kunming:

QR1: Ayu-Fani Damayanti (INA) def. Xi-Yao Wang (CHN) 64 61
QR1: (14) Lavinia Tananta (INA) def. Yang Pang (CHN) 60 64

congrats ladies, gl in round 2!

QR2: Ayu-Fani Damayanti (INA) vs Peangthan Pliphuech (THA)
QR2: (14) Lavinia Tananta (INA) vs Zi Yang (CHN)

coetzergambill
Mar 20th, 2011, 12:59 PM
QR2: Ayu-Fani Damayanti (INA) def. Peangthan Pliphuech (THA) 61 64
QR2: (14) Lavinia Tananta (INA) def. Zi Yang (CHN) 75 64

come on ladies, one more match to go! gl in QR3!

QR3: Ayu-Fani Damayanti (INA) vs (4) Irina Buryachok (UKR)
QR3: (14) Lavinia Tananta (INA) vs Ting Li (CHN)

Shine On Silver Moon
Mar 20th, 2011, 04:22 PM
QR2: Ayu-Fani Damayanti (INA) def. Peangthan Pliphuech (THA) 61 64
QR2: (14) Lavinia Tananta (INA) def. Zi Yang (CHN) 75 64

come on ladies, one more match to go! gl in QR3!

QR3: Ayu-Fani Damayanti (INA) vs (4) Irina Buryachok (UKR)
QR3: (14) Lavinia Tananta (INA) vs Ting Li (CHN) Tananta will play against (7) Hsu Wen-Hsin (TPE) coz Hsu def. Li Ting CHN 61 60 in QR2:)

Shine On Silver Moon
Mar 20th, 2011, 04:25 PM
Metepec 10K, Mexico:

Final - Romana/De Beer def. Nadia Abdala/Virginie Ayassamy (MEX/FRA) 62 64:kiss:

Congrats, Romana!!!:bounce:

kfh_9118
Mar 21st, 2011, 10:05 AM
both Vivin & Ayu qualify for Kunming MD :yeah:

Vivin will play another qualifier and Ayu will play a WC.
Good opportunity for both to win the 1st round.

coetzergambill
Mar 21st, 2011, 10:08 AM
25k kunming:

QR3: Ayu-Fani DAMAYANTI (INA) def. Irina BURYACHOK (UKR) (4) 63 62
QR3: Lavinia TANANTA (INA) (14) def. Wen-Hsin HSU (TPE) (7) 62 63

great to see them both qualify for the maindraw!
no gl and get some more victories!

R1: Lavinia TANANTA (INA) Vs Ying-Ying DUAN (CHN)
R1: Chang LIU (CHN) Vs Ayu-Fani DAMAYANTI (INA)

they got a good draw, ayu is playing against a wildcard and livinia against another qualifier!

doubles:

R1: DAMAYANTI (INA)/TANANTA (INA) Vs LIU (CHN)/SUN (CHN) (2)
R1: BASUKI (INA)/IIJIMA (JPN) (4) Vs LIANG (CHN)/LU (CHN)

tough draw for ayu and lavinia, but get the upset! and yayuk, finally get the first victories this season!

coetzergambill
Mar 22nd, 2011, 09:06 AM
so it seems that there were some results already.

R1: (Q)Lavinia Tananta (INA) lost to (Q)Ying-Ying Duan (CHN) 26 36 :sad:
R1: (Q)Ayu-Fani Damayanti (INA) d. (wc)Chang Liu (CHN)63 60 :bounce:

congrats ayu, now keep winning. and gl in doubles ladies!

coetzergambill
Mar 22nd, 2011, 10:00 PM
doubles:

R1: BASUKI (INA)/IIJIMA (JPN) (4) def LIANG (CHN)/LU (CHN) 62 26 [10-6] :bounce:
R2: BASUKI (INA)/IIJIMA (JPN) (4) Vs BREMOND (FRA)/BUYUKAKCAY (TUR)

congrats for the victory, yayuk! now gl in round 2.
sadly, ayu and lavinia lost their first round match, but it was a tough draw!

R1: LIU (CHN)/SUN (CHN) (2) def DAMAYANTI (INA)/TANANTA (INA) 63 62 :hug:

coetzergambill
Mar 23rd, 2011, 08:58 AM
QF: BASUKI (INA)/IIJIMA (JPN) (4) def BREMOND (FRA)/BUYUKAKCAY (TUR) 63 76(3)
SF: AOYAMA (JPN)/FUJIWARA (JPN) (1) Vs BASUKI (INA)/IIJIMA (JPN) (4)

gl in the SF, yayuk!

Shine On Silver Moon
Mar 23rd, 2011, 06:57 PM
Jubilee School 14 & Under Asian Championship Group I - Jakarta
1st leg - March 24 to 28, 2011
for selecting 4 players to be in ITF Touring Team to Europe

Girls Singles - Main Draw

(1) Tami Grende (INA) Bye
Thisuri Molligoda (SRI) vs Yada Vasupongchai (THA)
Roxanne May Resma (PHI) Bye
(11) Yana Kohn (UZB) Bye

(14) Chang Ya-Ting (TPE) Bye
Rifanty Dwi Kahfiani (INA) Bye
Geraldine Ang (SIN) Bye
(6) Apiramon Nakornkan (THA) Bye

(4) Snehadevi Reddy (ITA) Bye
Ma Yi-Chi (TPE) Bye
Milana Imamniyazova (KAZ) Bye
(13) Law Yik Yan (HKG)

(15) Choi Suyeon (KOR) Bye
Deria Nurhaliza (INA) Bye
Law Wing-Chun (HKG) Bye
(5) Xu Shiyu (CHN) Bye

(8) Claire Yonkee Spackman (HKG) Bye
Devanshi Bhimjiyani (IND) Bye
Meredith Jones (PHI) Bye
(10) Chatmanee Jankiaw (THA) Bye

(16) Niar Win (MYA) Bye
Octavia Ayu Dewi (INA) Bye
Kang Jiaqi (CHN) Bye
(3) Arina Folts (UZB) Bye

(7) Kim Da Bin (KOR) Bye
Yussyazizn Yusri (MAS) Bye
Asel Jumamukhamed (KAZ) Bye
(12) Huang An-Pei (TPE) Bye

(9) Dharuti Venugopal (IND) Bye
Anggun Fernanda (INA) Bye
Maia Bernadett Balce (PHI) vs Um Seon Yung (KOR)
(2) Ye Qiuyu (CHN) Bye

coetzergambill
Mar 24th, 2011, 11:49 AM
SF: AOYAMA (JPN)/FUJIWARA (JPN) (1) def BASUKI (INA)/IIJIMA (JPN) (4) 64 76(3)

a close one, but at least, yayuk won the first two matches this season!
but what a run for ayu this week so far. coming out of qualifying, she reached the QF!

R2: Ayu-Fani DAMAYANTI (INA) def Laura ROBSON (GBR) 36 61 76(5)

what a great fight in the end against the strong teenager, congrats ayu! now gl in the QF

QF: Ayu-Fani DAMAYANTI (INA) Vs Ling ZHANG (HKG)

ayu is leading their head to head 1-0. so gl. and ayu will move up in the rankings from no. 467 to around no. 420 when the QF points are added! keep it up, ayu!
and yayuk will be back in the top 200 in doubles, she'll move up from no. 208 to around no. 195!

coetzergambill
Mar 25th, 2011, 09:20 AM
QF: Ayu-Fani DAMAYANTI (INA) def Ling ZHANG (HKG) 63 60 :bounce::worship:

wow, what a convincing score! keep it up, ayu. gl in the SF!!! and with this win, she'll move up to around no. 394, so welcome back in the top 400!

SF: Zarina DIYAS (KAZ) (3) Vs Ayu-Fani DAMAYANTI (INA)

kfh_9118
Mar 25th, 2011, 09:33 AM
Ayu :worship:

kfh_9118
Mar 25th, 2011, 09:34 AM
and to think she just lost to Vivin 1 & 2 last week :o

coetzergambill
Mar 26th, 2011, 09:21 AM
SF: Zarina DIYAS (KAZ) (3) def Ayu-Fani DAMAYANTI (INA) 36 60 63 :hug:

still a great week for ayu! keep it up and get your ranking back up even more now.

coetzergambill
Mar 26th, 2011, 09:36 AM
50k wenshan:

QR1: Lavinia Tananta (INA) vs Peangthan Pliphuech (THA)

gl. but ayu is not in the draw :( probably because she was still playing her SF. hope she plays doubles with lavinia!

coetzergambill
Mar 26th, 2011, 05:02 PM
QR1: Lavinia Tananta (INA) def Peangthan Pliphuech (THA) 46 63 64
QR2: Lavinia Tananta (INA) vs An-Sophie Mestach (BEL)

congrats and gl in round 2!

coetzergambill
Mar 27th, 2011, 09:44 AM
QR2: An-Sophie Mestach (BEL) def Lavinia Tananta (INA) 60 63 :(

coetzergambill
Mar 28th, 2011, 10:13 AM
50k wenshan doubles:

R1: BASUKI (INA)/IIJIMA (JPN) Vs LU (CHN)/LU (CHN)
R1: HAN (CHN)/ZHANG (CHN) Vs DAMAYANTI (INA)/TANANTA (INA)

gl ladies. basuki and iijima got a good draw, R1 against a wildcard team. ayu and lavinia don't have the worst draw, too....so gl and get some wins!

coetzergambill
Mar 30th, 2011, 09:29 AM
R1: BASUKI (INA)/IIJIMA (JPN) def LU (CHN)/LU (CHN) 63 75
R1: HAN (CHN)/ZHANG (CHN) def DAMAYANTI (INA)/TANANTA (INA) 61 60

congrats yayuk and gl in the QF. but ayu and lavinia, OMG, what happened?! what a disaster, only one game, are you serious?!

coetzergambill
Mar 31st, 2011, 03:01 PM
QF: (1)Aoyama/Fujiwara (JPN) d. Basuki/Iijima (INA/JPN) 57 64 10-4

:hug:

oh no, what a close one! better luck next time, yayuk!

coetzergambill
Apr 22nd, 2011, 08:49 AM
entry list of the 10k in bangkok next week:

1 TANANTA, Lavinia INA 339 2
2 WANNASUK, Nungnadda THA 386 1
3 DAMAYANTI, Ayu-Fani INA 400 1
4 ROMPIES, Jessy INA 447 1
5 HU, Yue-Yue CHN 504 1
6 LU, Jia-Jing CHN 507 1
7 PLIPUECH, Peangtarn THA 520 1
8 SHIMIZU, Sakiko JPN 539 2
9 KUMKHUM, Luksika THA 559 1
10 LI, Ting CHN 608= 1
11 ZHU, Lin CHN 643 1
12 HONG, Hyun-Hui KOR 665 2
13 EGUCHI, Misa JPN 679 3
14 YAMAMOTO, Ai JPN 683 1
15 $ KATO, Maya JPN 705 2
16 KOZAWA, Makiho JPN 804 1
17 $ YANG, Zi CHN 805 1
18 ABDALA, Nadia MEX 831 1

coetzergambill
Apr 25th, 2011, 09:39 AM
10k bangkok singles draw:

Lavinia TANANTA (INA) (1) Vs Luksika KUMKHUM (THA)
Varunya WONGTEANCHAI (THA) Vs Nadia ABDALA (MEX)
Ting LI (CHN) Vs Matilda HAMLIN (SWE)
Anna TYULPA (RUS) Vs Sakiko SHIMIZU (JPN) (8)
Jessy ROMPIES (INA) (4) Vs Seung-Yeon HONG (KOR)
Emi MUTAGUCHI (JPN) Vs Chihiro TAKAYAMA (JPN)
Chi-Fan LIU (TPE) Vs Makiho KOZAWA (JPN)
Lin ZHU (CHN) Vs Jia-Jing LU (CHN) (5)
Yue-Yue HU (CHN) (6) Vs Tanaporn THONGSING (THA)
Chihiro NUNOME (JPN) Vs Ai YAMAMOTO (JPN)
Maya KATO (JPN) Vs Misa EGUCHI (JPN)
Ai Wen ZHU (CHN) Vs Ayu-Fani DAMAYANTI (INA) (3)
Peangtarn PLIPUECH (THA) (7) Vs Hyun-Hui HONG (KOR)
Yi-Jing ZHAO (CHN) Vs Zi YANG (CHN)
Nattawadee KOTCHA (THA) Vs Napatsakorn SANKAEW (THA)
Anastasia VOVK (RUS) Vs Nungnadda WANNASUK (THA) (2)

doubles draw:

DAMAYANTI (INA) / TANANTA (INA) (1) Vs LI (CHN) / YAMAMOTO (JPN)
PLIPUECH (THA) / WONGTEANCHAI (THA) Vs HE (CHN) / VOVK (RUS)
LU (CHN) / LU (CHN) (3) Vs HONG (KOR) / HONG (KOR)
DONG (CHN) / KOTCHA (THA) Vs HUYNH PHUONG DAI (VIE) / KATO (JPN)
SANKAEW (THA) / YANG (CHN) Vs EGUCHI (JPN) / YAMAZAKI (JPN)
MINOKOSHI (JPN) / MUTAGUCHI (JPN) Vs KUMKHUM (THA) / WANNASUK (THA) (4)
THONGSING (THA) / TYULPA (RUS) Vs ZHAO (CHN) / ZHU (CHN)
JUAN (TPE) / LIU (TPE) Vs ROMPIES (INA) / SHIMIZU (JPN) (2)

coetzergambill
Apr 25th, 2011, 09:49 AM
50k gifu:

R1: ADAMCZAK (AUS)/WEBLEY-SMITH (GBR) Vs BASUKI (INA)/IIJIMA (JPN) (4)

gl yayuk, win some more matches!

coetzergambill
Apr 26th, 2011, 09:11 AM
10k bangkok

R1: Jessy ROMPIES (INA) (4) def Seung-Yeon HONG (KOR) 61 64

R1: LI (CHN)/YAMAMOTO (JPN) def DAMAYANTI (INA)/TANANTA (INA) (1) 64 64 :(
R1: ROMPIES (INA)/SHIMIZU (JPN) (2) def JUAN (TPE)/LIU (TPE) 61 36 [10-8]

coetzergambill
Apr 26th, 2011, 08:06 PM
R1: Ayu-Fani DAMAYANTI (INA) (3) def Ai Wen ZHU (CHN) 75 61

congrats ayu, but lavinia lost....

R1: Luksika KUMKHUM (THA) def Lavinia TANANTA (INA) (1) 64 62

coetzergambill
Apr 27th, 2011, 12:32 PM
50k Gifu:

R1: BASUKI (INA)/IIJIMA (JPN) (4) def ADAMCZAK (AUS)/WEBLEY-SMITH (GBR) 64 64
QF: HSU (TPE)/TEZUKA (JPN) Vs BASUKI (INA)/IIJIMA (JPN) (4)

congrats yayuk, gl in the QF!

10k bangkok:

R2: Jessy ROMPIES (INA) (4) def Chihiro TAKAYAMA (JPN) 64 64
R2: Misa EGUCHI (JPN) def Ayu-Fani DAMAYANTI (INA) (3) 63 62 :(

QF: ZHAO (CHN)/ZHU (CHN) def ROMPIES (INA)/SHIMIZU (JPN) (2) 61 63

coetzergambill
Apr 28th, 2011, 09:36 AM
50k gifu:

QF: BASUKI (INA)/IIJIMA (JPN) (4) def HSU (TPE)/TEZUKA (JPN) 62 64
SF: BASUKI (INA)/IIJIMA (JPN) (4) Vs LERTCHEEWAKARN (THA)/SEMA (JPN) (2)

congrats yayuk for the SF, and gl ladies, get the upset!

and the SF points will push her ranking up from no. 229 to around no. 213 next week.

Shine On Silver Moon
Apr 28th, 2011, 06:11 PM
Junior Fed Cup Asia Oceania final qualifying in New Delhi, India - April 26 to May 1, 2011

Indonesian team is fifth seed in Group C with third seed South Korea, Uzbekistan and Singapore

Indonesian team is consisted of:

1. Aldila Sutjiadi - ITF 158
2. Voni Darlina - ITF 437
3. Efriliya Herlina - ITF 692

All these players were born in 1995

1st tie - INA def. UZB 3-0

Voni DARLINA d. Polina MERENKOVA 63 61
Aldila SUTJIADI d. Alina ABDURAKHIMOVA 36 64 76(5)
Voni DARLINA/Efriliya HERLINA d. Polina MERENKOVA/Amina MUKHMETSHINA 64 76(5)

2nd tie - INA def. SIN 3-0

Voni DARLINA def. Rheeya Divyesh DOSHI 26 63 97
Aldila SUTJIADI def. Khee Yen WEE 61 62
Efriliya HERLINA/Aldila SUTJIADI def. Ming Ming Joy CHIA/Rheeya Divyesh DOSHI 63 61

3rd tie - (5) INA def. (3) KOR 2-1

Voni DARLINA def. KIM Da Hye 75 64
JANG Su Jeong def. Aldila SUTJIADI 36 62 63
Voni DARLINA/Aldila SUTJIADI def. CHOI Ji Hee/JANG Su Jeong 75 46 62

Today in quarterfinal INA vs unseeded TPE

coetzergambill
Apr 30th, 2011, 01:47 PM
50k Gifu:
SF: LERTCHEEWAKARN (THA) / SEMA (JPN) (2) def BASUKI (INA) / IIJIMA (JPN) (4) 63 26 [10-5]

:hug: another close one for yayuk, but at least she reached a semifinal again.
better luck next time!

coetzergambill
May 1st, 2011, 12:35 PM
10k Bangkok:

R1:
Lavinia Tananta (1) vs Lin Zhu
Jessy Rompies(3) vs Ai Yamamoto
Grace Sari Ysidora vs Hyun-Hoi Hong
Ayu-Fani Damayanti vs Maya Kato

doubles R1:
Tananta/Damayanti (1) vs Cao/Thongsing
Rompies/Ysidora (4) vs Yamamoto/Yamazaki

free2all84
May 2nd, 2011, 05:37 AM
50k Gifu:
SF: LERTCHEEWAKARN (THA) / SEMA (JPN) (2) def BASUKI (INA) / IIJIMA (JPN) (4) 63 26 [10-5]

:hug: another close one for yayuk, but at least she reached a semifinal again.
better luck next time!

supposedly that was yayuk's final match on tour... ?

coetzergambill
May 2nd, 2011, 10:24 AM
10k Bangkok R1:

Lin ZHU (CHN) def Lavinia TANANTA (INA) (1) 64 67(5) 62 :(
Jessy ROMPIES (INA) (3) def Ai YAMAMOTO (JPN) 63 62 :)
Ayu-Fani DAMAYANTI (INA) (2) def Maya KATO (JPN) 63 60 :)

congrats to jessy and ayu, convincing scores.....gl in round 2

R2:
Jessy ROMPIES (INA) (3) Vs Tanaporn THONGSING (THA)
Hua-Chen LEE (TPE) Vs Ayu-Fani DAMAYANTI (INA) (2)

doubles:
R1: ROMPIES (INA)/YSIDORA (INA) (4) def YAMAMOTO (JPN)/YAMAZAKI (JPN) 63 62
QF: HE (CHN)/HU (CHN) Vs ROMPIES (INA)/YSIDORA (INA) (4)

coetzergambill
May 2nd, 2011, 10:26 AM
supposedly that was yayuk's final match on tour... ?

who said that, did she retire?

coetzergambill
May 3rd, 2011, 09:44 AM
R1: DAMAYANTI (INA)/TANANTA (INA) (1) def CAO (CHN)/THONGSING (THA) 75 62
QF: DAMAYANTI (INA)/TANANTA (INA) (1) Vs ABDALA (MEX)/VOVK (RUS)

gl in the QF and in round 2 in singles, ladies!

coetzergambill
May 4th, 2011, 11:26 AM
R1:
Hyun-Hui HONG (KOR) def Grace Sari YSIDORA (INA) 63 60 :hug:

R2:
Jessy ROMPIES (INA) (3) def Tanaporn THONGSING (THA) 36 76(4) 63
Ayu-Fani DAMAYANTI (INA) (2) def Hua-Chen LEE (TPE) 61 61

QF:
DAMAYANTI (INA)/TANANTA (INA) (1) def ABDALA (MEX)/VOVK (RUS) 60 62
ROMPIES (INA)/YSIDORA (INA) (4) def HE (CHN)/HU (CHN) 75 67(5) [10-8]

coetzergambill
May 5th, 2011, 01:32 PM
QF:
Luksika KUMKHUM (THA) (7) def Jessy ROMPIES (INA) (3) 67(5) 64 61 :hug: so close
Ayu-Fani DAMAYANTI (INA) (2) def Emi MUTAGUCHI (JPN) 60 63 :)

seems like ayu is finally back on track! keep it up, ayu!

SF: Jia-Jing LU (CHN) (4) Vs Ayu-Fani DAMAYANTI (INA) (2)

doubles:
DAMAYANTI (INA)/TANANTA (INA) (1) def KUMKHUM (THA)/SANKAEW (THA) 62 62
ROMPIES (INA)/YSIDORA (INA) (4) def KIM (KOR)/YOO (KOR) 57 64 [10-8]

Final: DAMAYANTI (INA)/TANANTA (INA) (1) Vs ROMPIES (INA)/YSIDORA (INA) (4)

congrats ladies, an all indonesian final! :)

coetzergambill
May 6th, 2011, 09:35 AM
SF: Ayu-Fani DAMAYANTI (INA) (2) def Jia-Jing LU (CHN) (4) 64 62 :)
F: Luksika KUMKHUM (THA) (7) Vs Ayu-Fani DAMAYANTI (INA) (2)

great week for ayu so far! now come on, get the singles title, ayu!

F: ROMPIES (INA)/YSIDORA (INA) (4) def DAMAYANTI (INA)/TANANTA (INA) (1) 36 64 [10-5]

with the points added, ayu will move up from no. 444 to around no. 418 if she loses the final, if she wins, she'll be around no. 410.
and in doubles, she'll reach a CHR around no. 253! congrats ayu!

coetzergambill
May 7th, 2011, 11:07 AM
ayu lost the final 26 26 :(

but at least she reached the final and she seems to be playing better again! gl next week!

coetzergambill
May 8th, 2011, 11:54 AM
10k Bangkok:

R1:
Lavinia Tananta (1) vs Jia Xiang Lu (Q)
Ayu-Fani Damayanti (3) vs Napatsakorn Sankaew (WC)
Grace Sari Ysidora vs Boyan Wang (Q)
Jessy Rompies (4) vs Ting Li

doubles:
R1:
DAMAYANTI (INA)/TANANTA (INA) (1) vs HSIEH (TPE)/LEE (TPE)
ROMPIES (INA)/YSIDORA (INA) (4) vs KOSHINO (JPN)/WAKUI (JPN)

gl ladies, hoping for another successful week!

coetzergambill
May 9th, 2011, 05:33 PM
R1: Boyan WANG (CHN) def Grace Sari YSIDORA (INA) 63 63 :(

R1:
DAMAYANTI (INA)/TANANTA (INA) (1) def HSIEH (TPE)/LEE (TPE) 60 61
ROMPIES (INA)/YSIDORA (INA) (4) def KOSHINO (JPN)/WAKUI (JPN) 06 61 [10-6]

gl in the QF, ladies!

coetzergambill
May 10th, 2011, 08:15 PM
R1:
Jia Xiang LU (CHN) def Lavinia TANANTA (INA) (1) 75 63 :( come on lavinia, get back on track!
Ayu-Fani DAMAYANTI (INA) (3) def Napatsakorn SANKAEW (THA) 62 61
Ting LI (CHN) def Jessy ROMPIES (INA) (4) 60 46 61 :(

R2: Ayu-Fani DAMAYANTI (INA) (3) Vs Misa EGUCHI (JPN)

come on ayu, keep up the good form and keep the indonesian hopes up! :)

QF:
DAMAYANTI (INA)/TANANTA (INA) (1) Vs KATO (JPN)/KOZAWA (JPN)
LI (CHN)/ZHAO (CHN) Vs ROMPIES (INA)/YSIDORA (INA) (4)

kfh_9118
May 10th, 2011, 10:52 PM
Lavinia & Grace are in terrible form lately, can't even win a match on $10K challenger :help:

coetzergambill
May 12th, 2011, 10:38 AM
R2: Ayu-Fani DAMAYANTI (INA) (3) def Misa EGUCHI (JPN) 64 16 61
QF: Yue-Yue HU (CHN) (5) def Ayu-Fani DAMAYANTI (INA) (3) 36 63 64

:hug: close one, at least she won 2 matches! better luck next week!

QF:
DAMAYANTI (INA)/TANANTA (INA) (1) def KATO (JPN)/KOZAWA (JPN) 76(4) 63
LI (CHN)/ZHAO (CHN) def ROMPIES (INA)/YSIDORA (INA) (4) 75 75 Played and abandoned

does anyone know what that means? "played and abandoned"

SF: DAMAYANTI (INA)/TANANTA (INA) (1) def KUMKHUM (THA)/YAMAMOTO (JPN) (3) 62 62
F: DAMAYANTI (INA)/TANANTA (INA) (1) Vs LI (CHN)/ZHAO (CHN)

another final for ayu and lavinia, congrats ladies!

Shine On Silver Moon
May 12th, 2011, 02:38 PM
R2: Ayu-Fani DAMAYANTI (INA) (3) def Misa EGUCHI (JPN) 64 16 61
QF: Yue-Yue HU (CHN) (5) def Ayu-Fani DAMAYANTI (INA) (3) 36 63 64

:hug: close one, at least she won 2 matches! better luck next week!

QF:
DAMAYANTI (INA)/TANANTA (INA) (1) def KATO (JPN)/KOZAWA (JPN) 76(4) 63
LI (CHN)/ZHAO (CHN) def ROMPIES (INA)/YSIDORA (INA) (4) 75 75 Played and abandoned

does anyone know what that means? "played and abandoned"

SF: DAMAYANTI (INA)/TANANTA (INA) (1) def KUMKHUM (THA)/YAMAMOTO (JPN) (3) 62 62
F: DAMAYANTI (INA)/TANANTA (INA) (1) Vs LI (CHN)/ZHAO (CHN)

another final for ayu and lavinia, congrats ladies! played and abandoned - means already played but then due to darkness or rain, then it was postponed to the next day

What happened to QF of Rompies/Ysidora vs Li/Zhao, in 1st set Indonesian duet led 5-1 then there was incident when Zhao was on purpose targetting her ball to Rompies and it happened that Zhao's return hit very hard on Rompies's hand...Rompies was hurt but Zhao did not care and did not even say sorry...Even worst, Zhao made fun of Rompies with her mean face...Rompies cried during the match...Rompies/ Ysidora lost the opening set 5-7 then 2-2 in 2nd set...due to rain, the match was postponed then...

Afterwards, several Chinese players encouraged Zhao to make an apology to Rompies but she refused to do so...Finally, Zhao was saying sorry to Rompies but it did not seem sincere at all...Rompies was very hurt indeed...Her emotion was lingering until today's continued match...so, Rompies/Ysidora lost 5-7 in 2nd set...:(

coetzergambill
May 13th, 2011, 06:47 AM
:(

wow, really mean by zhao. not exactly the right way to behave on court! hope they lose the final now!

PerfectForm
May 13th, 2011, 03:03 PM
What happened to QF of Rompies/Ysidora vs Li/Zhao, in 1st set Indonesian duet led 5-1 then there was incident when Zhao was on purpose targetting her ball to Rompies and it happened that Zhao's return hit very hard on Rompies's hand...Rompies was hurt but Zhao did not care and did not even say sorry...Even worst, Zhao made fun of Rompies with her mean face...Rompies cried during the match...Rompies/ Ysidora lost the opening set 5-7 then 2-2 in 2nd set...due to rain, the match was postponed then...
(

What a bi***! I hope she never ever makes it back into the top 400.

coetzergambill
May 13th, 2011, 07:39 PM
sadly, ayu and lavinia lost the final to that unfriendly and mean woman...hope she doesn't win too many titles any more in her career. :(

F: LI (CHN)/ZHAO (CHN) def DAMAYANTI (INA)/TANANTA (INA) (1) 67(2) 64 [13-11]

coetzergambill
May 16th, 2011, 09:59 AM
ayu up from no. 443 to no. 421 this week! keep it up, ayu!

coetzergambill
May 23rd, 2011, 09:31 AM
25k bangkok:

R1:
Lavinia TANANTA (INA) (8) Vs Nattawadee KOTCHA (THA)
Ayu-Fani DAMAYANTI (INA) Vs Piia SUOMALAINEN (FIN)

BASUKI (INA)/OZGEN (TUR) (1) Vs THONGSING (THA)/ZHANG (CHN)
LERTPITAKSINCHAI (THA)/SANKAEW (THA) Vs DAMAYANTI (INA)/TANANTA (INA) (3)

:bounce: yayuk still playing! yeah! come on yayuk, get more wins!

coetzergambill
May 24th, 2011, 08:41 AM
10k jakarta:

Jessy ROMPIES (INA) (1) Vs Idhun SAFAATI (INA)
Sheethal GOUTHAM (IND) Vs Ho Ching WU (HKG)
Abbie MYERS (AUS) Vs Grace Sari YSIDORA (INA)
Woyla WALUYO (INA) Vs Zi YANG (CHN) (6)
Lin ZHU (CHN) (3) Vs Tria Rizki AMALIA (INA)
Nadya SYARIFAH (INA) Vs Dina KARINA (INA)
Moe KAWATOKO (JPN) Vs Meng Ning DENG (CHN)
Cynthia MELITA (INA) Vs Voni DARLINA (INA) (8)
Nadia ABDALA (MEX) (7) Vs Lauren BREADMORE (AUS)
Yi ZHONG (CHN) Vs Vita TAHER (INA)
Anastasia VOVK (RUS) Vs Xuanshuo OU (CHN)
Chun-Yan HE (CHN) Vs Daniela SCIVETTI (AUS) (4)
Ksenia KIRILLOVA (RUS) (5) Vs Ting-Fei JUAN (TPE)
Aldila SUTJIADI (INA) Vs Laili RAHMAWATI ULFA (INA)
Jia-Bei MEI (CHN) Vs Nimisha MOHAN (IND)
Kai-Lin ZHANG (CHN) Vs Sandy GUMULYA (INA) (2)

ROMPIES (INA)/YSIDORA (INA) (1) Vs DARLINA (INA)/SUTJIADI (INA)
KARINA (INA)/TAHER (INA) Vs MYERS (AUS)/SCIVETTI (AUS)
ZHANG (CHN)/ZHENG (CHN) (3) Vs AMALIA (INA)/RAHMAWATI ULFA (INA)
YANG (CHN)/ZHOU (CHN) Vs PAKAYA (INA)/RATIH (INA)
JUAN (TPE)/ZHONG (CHN) Vs GUMULYA (INA)/MELITA (INA)
ZHU (CHN)/ZHU (CHN) Vs KIRILLOVA (RUS)/VOVK (RUS) (4)
MCKENNA (AUS)/MOHAN (IND) Vs DESTRIANA (INA)/SYARIFAH (INA)
MULYADI (INA)/TRI OKTAVIRA (INA) Vs ABDALA (MEX)/KAWATOKO (JPN) (2)

coetzergambill
May 24th, 2011, 08:44 AM
25k Bangkok:

R1: Lavinia TANANTA (INA) (8) def Nattawadee KOTCHA (THA) 60 60 :bounce:

what a convincing win, after so many losses! gl in R2!

R1:
BASUKI (INA)/OZGEN (TUR) (1) def THONGSING (THA)/ZHANG (CHN) 67(0) 64 [10-6]
DAMAYANTI (INA)/TANANTA (INA) (3) def LERTPITAKSINCHAI (THA)/SANKAEW (THA) 76(0) 63

QF:
BASUKI (INA)/OZGEN (TUR) (1) Vs KUMKHUM (THA)/PLIPUECH (THA)
ADAMCZAK (AUS)/HENDLER (BEL) Vs DAMAYANTI (INA)/TANANTA (INA) (3)

gl ladies!

coetzergambill
May 25th, 2011, 08:51 AM
Bangkok:

R1:
Ayu-Fani DAMAYANTI (INA) def Piia SUOMALAINEN (FIN) 61 75 :bounce: great win for ayu! gl in R2!

R2:
Lavinia TANANTA (INA) (8) Vs Jia Xiang LU (CHN)
Ayu-Fani DAMAYANTI (INA) Vs Nikola HOFMANOVA (AUT) (4)

Jakarta:
R1:
Jessy ROMPIES (INA) (1) def Idhun SAFAATI (INA) 62 61
Abbie MYERS (AUS) def Grace Sari YSIDORA (INA) 62 57 63
Zi YANG (CHN) (6) def Woyla WALUYO (INA) 61 60
Lin ZHU (CHN) (3) def Tria Rizki AMALIA (INA) 62 61
Dina KARINA (INA) def Nadya SYARIFAH (INA) 63 16 61
Voni DARLINA (INA) (8) def Cynthia MELITA (INA) 64 76(5)

not a good day for the indonesian girls!

coetzergambill
May 26th, 2011, 09:26 AM
jakarta R1 (second half):

Yi ZHONG (CHN) def Vita TAHER (INA) 63 63
Aldila SUTJIADI (INA) def Laili RAHMAWATI ULFA (INA) 67(5) 62 61
Sandy GUMULYA (INA) (2) def Kai-Lin ZHANG (CHN) 75 60

R1 doubles:
ROMPIES (INA)/YSIDORA (INA) (1) def DARLINA (INA)/SUTJIADI (INA) 63 62
MYERS (AUS)/SCIVETTI (AUS) def KARINA (INA)/TAHER (INA) 61 61
ZHANG (CHN)/ZHENG (CHN) (3) def AMALIA (INA)/RAHMAWATI ULFA (INA) 64 64
YANG (CHN)/ZHOU (CHN) def PAKAYA (INA)/RATIH (INA) 63 62
JUAN (TPE)/ZHONG (CHN) def GUMULYA (INA)/MELITA (INA) 36 76(4) [10-4]
DESTRIANA (INA)/SYARIFAH (INA) def MCKENNA (AUS)/MOHAN (IND) 60 64
ABDALA (MEX)/KAWATOKO (JPN) (2) def MULYADI (INA)/TRI OKTAVIRA (INA) 60 61

25k bangkok R2:
Jia Xiang LU (CHN) def Lavinia TANANTA (INA) (8) 46 62 63
Ayu-Fani DAMAYANTI (INA) def Nikola HOFMANOVA (AUT) (4) 64 16 62 :bounce: ayu seems to be back on track!

QF: Jia Xiang LU (CHN) Vs Ayu-Fani DAMAYANTI (INA)
good draw, semifinal seems to be possible!

doubles QF:
BASUKI (INA)/OZGEN (TUR) (1) def KUMKHUM (THA)/PLIPUECH (THA) 64 75
gl in the SF, yayuk!

coetzergambill
May 27th, 2011, 11:15 AM
25k Bangkok:
QF: Ayu-Fani DAMAYANTI (INA) def Jia Xiang LU (CHN) 61 36 63
SF: Ayu-Fani DAMAYANTI (INA) def Marta SIROTKINA (RUS) (6) 62 46 64
F: Julia COHEN (USA) (1) Vs Ayu-Fani DAMAYANTI (INA)

:bounce: ayu is really back to her good from! keep it up and win the title now, ayu!

SF:
LI (CHN)/WONGTEANCHAI (THA) def BASUKI (INA)/OZGEN (TUR) (1) 61 64 :(
DAMAYANTI (INA)/TANANTA (INA) (3) def LU (CHN)/LU (CHN) 64 62 :)

F: LI (CHN)/WONGTEANCHAI (THA) def DAMAYANTI (INA)/TANANTA (INA) (3) 61 64 :hug:

10k Jakarta:

R2:
Jessy ROMPIES (INA) (1) def Ho Ching WU (HKG) 61 63
Lin ZHU (CHN) (3) def Dina KARINA (INA) 61 60
Meng Ning DENG (CHN) def Voni DARLINA (INA) (8) 67(3) 64 64
Ting-Fei JUAN (TPE) def Aldila SUTJIADI (INA) 62 61
Sandy GUMULYA (INA) (2) def Jia-Bei MEI (CHN) 46 62 64

QF:
Jessy ROMPIES (INA) (1) def Zi YANG (CHN) (6) 46 63 60
Ting-Fei JUAN (TPE) def Sandy GUMULYA (INA) (2) 76(5) 64

SF: Jessy ROMPIES (INA) (1) Vs Lin ZHU (CHN) (3)

doubles:
R1:
ROMPIES (INA)/YSIDORA (INA) (1) def DARLINA (INA)/SUTJIADI (INA) 63 62
MYERS (AUS)/SCIVETTI (AUS) def KARINA (INA)/TAHER (INA) 61 61
ZHANG (CHN)/ZHENG (CHN) (3) def AMALIA (INA)/RAHMAWATI ULFA (INA) 64 64
YANG (CHN)/ZHOU (CHN) def PAKAYA (INA)/RATIH (INA) 63 62
JUAN (TPE)/ZHONG (CHN) def GUMULYA (INA)/MELITA (INA) 36 76(4) [10-4]
DESTRIANA (INA)/SYARIFAH (INA) def MCKENNA (AUS)/MOHAN (IND) 60 64
ABDALA (MEX)/KAWATOKO (JPN) (2) def MULYADI (INA)/TRI OKTAVIRA (INA) 60 61

QF:
ROMPIES (INA)/YSIDORA (INA) (1) def MYERS (AUS)/SCIVETTI (AUS) 63 63
DESTRIANA (INA)/SYARIFAH (INA) def ABDALA (MEX)/KAWATOKO (JPN) (2) 63 57 [10-8]

SF:
ZHANG (CHN)/ZHENG (CHN) (3) def ROMPIES (INA)/YSIDORA (INA) (1) 76(5) 63
DESTRIANA (INA)/SYARIFAH (INA) def JUAN (TPE)/ZHONG (CHN) 75 16 [12-10]

F: ZHANG (CHN)/ZHENG (CHN) (3) Vs DESTRIANA (INA)/SYARIFAH (INA)

gl ladies!

kfh_9118
May 27th, 2011, 12:07 PM
great result from Ayu :yeah:

coetzergambill
May 28th, 2011, 08:31 AM
F: Ayu-Fani DAMAYANTI (INA) defeated Julia COHEN (USA) (1) 36 62 63

yay. a title for ayu! finally! keep it up ayu and climb up the rankings again!

coetzergambill
May 28th, 2011, 08:15 PM
10k Jakarta:

SF: Lin ZHU (CHN) (3) def Jessy ROMPIES (INA) (1) 16 64 63 :(

F: ZHANG (CHN)/ZHENG (CHN) (3) def DESTRIANA (INA)/SYARIFAH (INA) 62 64

coetzergambill
May 30th, 2011, 08:55 AM
25k Bangkok:

R1:
Lavinia TANANTA (INA) Vs Peangtarn PLIPUECH (THA)
Varunya WONGTEANCHAI (THA) Vs Ayu-Fani DAMAYANTI (INA)

DAMAYANTI (INA) / TANANTA (INA) (1) Vs LIU (CHN) / ZHANG (CHN)

gl ladies!

coetzergambill
May 31st, 2011, 09:10 AM
R1: DAMAYANTI (INA)/TANANTA (INA) (1) def LIU (CHN)/ZHANG (CHN) 60 62
QF: DAMAYANTI (INA)/TANANTA (INA) (1) Vs KHUNTAKET (THA)/UPAPONG (THA)

gl ladies!

coetzergambill
Jun 1st, 2011, 10:00 AM
R1:
Lavinia TANANTA (INA) def Peangtarn PLIPUECH (THA) 75 64
Ayu-Fani DAMAYANTI (INA) def Varunya WONGTEANCHAI (THA) 60 60 :bounce: it seems ayu is on fire right now! gl in R2!

R2:
Lavinia TANANTA (INA) Vs Melanie KLAFFNER (AUT) (5)
Marta SIROTKINA (RUS) (6) Vs Ayu-Fani DAMAYANTI (INA)

coetzergambill
Jun 2nd, 2011, 08:27 AM
10k surabaya:
R1:
Jessy ROMPIES (INA) (1) def Jia-Bei MEI (CHN) 26 63 62
Lauren BREADMORE (AUS) def Vita TAHER (INA) 64 10 Retired
Xuanshuo OU (CHN) def Tria Rizki AMALIA (INA) 63 63
Grace Sari YSIDORA (INA) def Ksenia KIRILLOVA (RUS) (5) 63 75
Kai-Lin ZHANG (CHN) def Rani Fitriya WARDHANI (INA) 61 63
Le MA (CHN) def Voni DARLINA (INA) (8) 64 75
Zi YANG (CHN) (7) def Aldila SUTJIADI (INA) 64 60
Yi ZHONG (CHN) def Bella DESTRIANA (INA) 63 63
Lin ZHU (CHN) (3) def Laili RAHMAWATI ULFA (INA) 75 64
Nadia ABDALA (MEX) (6) def Cynthia MELITA (INA) 57 60 75
Nadya SYARIFAH (INA) def Anastasia VOVK (RUS) 63 26 63
Dede-Tari KUSRINI (INA) def Abbie MYERS (AUS) 64 76(2)
Sandy GUMULYA (INA) (2) def Chun-Yan HE (CHN) 64 63

R2:
Jessy ROMPIES (INA) (1) Vs Lauren BREADMORE (AUS)
Xuanshuo OU (CHN) Vs Grace Sari YSIDORA (INA)
Nadia ABDALA (MEX) (6) Vs Nadya SYARIFAH (INA)
Dede-Tari KUSRINI (INA) Vs Sandy GUMULYA (INA) (2)

gl in R2, ladies!

doubles QF:

ROMPIES (INA)/YSIDORA (INA) (1) Vs HE (CHN)/ZHU (CHN)
DARLINA (INA)/SUTJIADI (INA) Vs YIN (CHN)/ZHANG (CHN)
GUMULYA (INA)/MELITA (INA) Vs JUAN (TPE)/ZHONG (CHN) (4)
OU (CHN)/RAHMAWATI ULFA (INA) Vs KAWATOKO (JPN)/ZHENG (CHN) (2)

25k bangkok:
R2:
Lavinia TANANTA (INA) def Melanie KLAFFNER (AUT) (5) 63 60 :bounce: great score!
Marta SIROTKINA (RUS) (6) def Ayu-Fani DAMAYANTI (INA) 64 75 :(

QF: Luksika KUMKHUM (THA) Vs Lavinia TANANTA (INA)

doubles:
QF: DAMAYANTI (INA)/TANANTA (INA) (1) def KHUNTAKET (THA)/UPAPONG (THA) 61 16 [10-5]
SF: DAMAYANTI (INA)/TANANTA (INA) (1) Vs LERTPITAKSINCHAI (THA)/PLIPUECH (THA)

coetzergambill
Jun 3rd, 2011, 08:49 AM
10k surabaya:

2nd Round

Jessy ROMPIES (INA) (1) def Lauren BREADMORE (AUS) 62 46 63
Xuanshuo OU (CHN) def Grace Sari YSIDORA (INA) 63 63
Nadia ABDALA (MEX) (6) def Nadya SYARIFAH (INA) 60 61
Sandy GUMULYA (INA) (2) def Dede-Tari KUSRINI (INA) 75 60

Quarterfinal

Jessy ROMPIES (INA) (1) Vs Xuanshuo OU (CHN)
Nadia ABDALA (MEX) (6) Vs Sandy GUMULYA (INA) (2)

doubles:
Quarterfinal

ROMPIES (INA)/YSIDORA (INA) (1) def HE (CHN)/ZHU (CHN) 76(4) 62
DARLINA (INA)/SUTJIADI (INA) def YIN (CHN)/ZHANG (CHN) 62 67(2) [13-11]
GUMULYA (INA)/MELITA (INA) def JUAN (TPE)/ZHONG (CHN) (4) Walkover
OU (CHN)/RAHMAWATI ULFA (INA) def KAWATOKO (JPN)/ZHENG (CHN) (2) 63 64

Semifinal

ROMPIES (INA)/YSIDORA (INA) (1) Vs DARLINA (INA)/SUTJIADI (INA)
GUMULYA (INA)/MELITA (INA) Vs OU (CHN)/RAHMAWATI ULFA (INA)

25k Bangkok:
QF: Luksika KUMKHUM (THA) def Lavinia TANANTA (INA) 60 62 :(

doubles:
SF: DAMAYANTI (INA)/TANANTA (INA) (1) def LERTPITAKSINCHAI (THA)/PLIPUECH (THA) 36 63 [12-10]
F: DAMAYANTI (INA)/TANANTA (INA) (1) Vs LI (CHN)/WONGTEANCHAI (THA) (4)

gl ladies, get the doubles title!

coetzergambill
Jun 5th, 2011, 08:09 AM
10k surabaya:

Semifinal

Jessy ROMPIES (INA) (1) defeated Kai-Lin ZHANG (CHN) 7-5 3-6 6-2
Sandy GUMULYA (INA) (2) defeated Lin ZHU (CHN) (3) 7-5 7-6(5)

Final

Sandy GUMULYA (INA) (2) defeated Jessy ROMPIES (INA) (1) 6-1 1-6 6-1

doubles:

Semifinal

ROMPIES (INA) / YSIDORA (INA) (1) defeated DARLINA (INA) / SUTJIADI (INA) 7-5 1-1 Retired
GUMULYA (INA) / MELITA (INA) defeated OU (CHN) / RAHMAWATI ULFA (INA) 4-6 6-4 [10-5]

Final

ROMPIES (INA) / YSIDORA (INA) (1) defeated GUMULYA (INA) / MELITA (INA) 6-3 6-4

25k bangkok:

F: LI (CHN) / WONGTEANCHAI (THA) (4) defeated DAMAYANTI (INA) / TANANTA (INA) (1) 5-7 7-6(5) [10-5] :hug: so close!

coetzergambill
Jun 6th, 2011, 11:18 AM
ayu up from no. 431 to no. 333 this week. she's the indonesian no. 1 again! and a CHR in doubles this week at no. 244 :bounce:

free2all84
Jun 8th, 2011, 03:15 PM
where has tedjakusuma been?

coetzergambill
Jun 8th, 2011, 09:13 PM
10k Jakarta:

R1:
Grace Sari YSIDORA (INA) defeated Lavinia TANANTA (INA) (1) 63 36 63
Nadia ABDALA (MEX) (7) defeated Laili RAHMAWATI ULFA (INA) 60 61
Sandy GUMULYA (INA) (4) defeated Idhun SAFAATI (INA) 60 63
Xianghong YIN (CHN) defeated Efriliya HERLINA (INA) 62 63
Lin ZHU (CHN) (5) defeated Hanemas PANGESTU (INA) 62 61
Aldila SUTJIADI (INA) defeated Tria Rizki AMALIA (INA) 64 60
Voni DARLINA (INA) (8) defeated Dina KARINA (INA) 62 60
Xuanshuo OU (CHN) defeated Cynthia MELITA (INA) 63 62
Dede-Tari KUSRINI (INA) defeated Diandra BERLIANA (INA) 67(3) 75 75
Ayu-Fani DAMAYANTI (INA) (2) defeated Sheethal GOUTHAM (IND) 60 60

R2:
Grace Sari YSIDORA (INA) Vs Lauren BREADMORE (AUS)
Sandy GUMULYA (INA) (4) Vs Yi ZHONG (CHN)
Lin ZHU (CHN) (5) Vs Aldila SUTJIADI (INA)
Voni DARLINA (INA) (8) Vs Xuanshuo OU (CHN)
Dede-Tari KUSRINI (INA) Vs Ayu-Fani DAMAYANTI (INA) (2)

doubles:
DAMAYANTI (INA) / TANANTA (INA) (1) defeated ABDALA (MEX) / ZHOU (CHN) 6-4 6-3
HERLINA (INA) / KARINA (INA) defeated MCKENNA (AUS) / MULYADI (INA) 2-6 6-4 [10-6]
DARLINA (INA) / SUTJIADI (INA) defeated MYERS (AUS) / SCIVETTI (AUS) 6-4 6-3
SAFAATI (INA) / WALUYO (INA) defeated PANGESTU (INA) / TRI OKTAVIRA (INA) 4-6 7-5 [11-9]
SYARIFAH (INA) / ZHU (CHN) defeated AMALIA (INA) / KUSRINI (INA) 7-5 6-4
DESTRIANA (INA) / MELITA (INA) defeated ZHANG (CHN) / ZHU (CHN) (3) 6-4 6-3

QF:
DAMAYANTI (INA) / TANANTA (INA) (1) Vs HERLINA (INA) / KARINA (INA)
DARLINA (INA) / SUTJIADI (INA) Vs SAFAATI (INA) / WALUYO (INA)
SYARIFAH (INA) / ZHU (CHN) Vs ZHENG (CHN) / ZHONG (CHN) (4)
HE (CHN) / MEI (CHN) Vs DESTRIANA (INA) / MELITA (INA)

gl ladies!

about tedjakusuma i don't know...she last played in march.....

coetzergambill
Jun 11th, 2011, 06:50 AM
2nd Round

Grace Sari YSIDORA (INA) defeated Lauren BREADMORE (AUS) 6-1 6-3
Yi ZHONG (CHN) defeated Sandy GUMULYA (INA) (4) 6-4 6-4
Lin ZHU (CHN) (5) defeated Aldila SUTJIADI (INA) 6-2 7-5
Xuanshuo OU (CHN) defeated Voni DARLINA (INA) (8) 6-1 6-0
Ayu-Fani DAMAYANTI (INA) (2) defeated Dede-Tari KUSRINI (INA) 6-0 6-2

Quarterfinal

Kai-Lin ZHANG (CHN) defeated Grace Sari YSIDORA (INA) 4-6 6-1 4-1 Retired
Ayu-Fani DAMAYANTI (INA) (2) defeated Xuanshuo OU (CHN) 6-3 6-0

Semifinal

Piia SUOMALAINEN (FIN) (3) Vs Ayu-Fani DAMAYANTI (INA) (2)

go ayu!

doubles:
Semifinal

DAMAYANTI (INA) / TANANTA (INA) (1) defeated DARLINA (INA) / SUTJIADI (INA) 6-3 6-0
DESTRIANA (INA) / MELITA (INA) defeated SYARIFAH (INA) / ZHU (CHN) 6-4 4-6 [10-4]

Final

DAMAYANTI (INA) / TANANTA (INA) (1) Vs DESTRIANA (INA) / MELITA (INA)

coetzergambill
Jun 11th, 2011, 04:41 PM
Semifinal

Ayu-Fani DAMAYANTI (INA) (2) def Piia SUOMALAINEN (FIN) (3) 61 64

Final

Kai-Lin ZHANG (CHN) Vs Ayu-Fani DAMAYANTI (INA) (2)

go ayu, win another title!

doubles:

Final

DAMAYANTI (INA)/TANANTA (INA) (1) def DESTRIANA (INA)/MELITA (INA) 75 64 :bounce:

coetzergambill
Jun 13th, 2011, 07:43 AM
final:
Ayu-Fani DAMAYANTI (INA) (2) defeated Kai-Lin ZHANG (CHN) 6-4 6-3 :bounce:

tennisbuddy12
Jun 14th, 2011, 06:10 AM
Tedjakusuma won the singles title at the Midwest US Open wildcard playoff! She will head to the Pilot Pen tournament where she and 15 other section winners will battle for a qualifying wildcard. This week she is playing the mixed open doubles at a non-money event, which I am playing in mens open singles. I'm hoping to get to watch her play. Really neat to see a WTA pro in a super small USTA tournament in Dayton, Ohio :p

Golindz
Jun 15th, 2011, 02:01 AM
^Thanks for the information :)
Romana :D

tennisbuddy12
Jun 17th, 2011, 02:23 AM
They didn't show up so their opponents got a walkover :(

coetzergambill
Jun 17th, 2011, 09:02 AM
25k Balikpapan:
R1:
Laili RAHMAWATI ULFA (INA) def Bella DESTRIANA (INA) 61 62
Lavinia TANANTA (INA) (7) def Fatma AL NABHANI (OMA) 60 75
Grace Sari YSIDORA (INA) def Voni DARLINA (INA) 63 62
Ayu-Fani DAMAYANTI (INA) (5) def Ai YAMAMOTO (JPN) 63 30 Retired
Chinami OGI (JPN) def Ajeng AQUINIA (INA) 60 62
Varatchaya WONGTEANCHAI (THA) def Cynthia MELITA (INA) 63 63

R2:
Lavinia TANANTA (INA) (7) def Laili RAHMAWATI ULFA (INA) 63 62
Qiang WANG (CHN) (3) def Grace Sari YSIDORA (INA) 64 76(5)
Ayu-Fani DAMAYANTI (INA) (5) def Piia SUOMALAINEN (FIN) 57 61 61

QF:
Nudnida LUANGNAM (THA) (1) Vs Lavinia TANANTA (INA) (7)
Qiang WANG (CHN) (3) Vs Ayu-Fani DAMAYANTI (INA) (5)

doubles:
R1:
OU (CHN)/RAHMAWATI ULFA (INA) def LERTPITAKSINCHAI (THA)/PLIPUECH (THA) 16 61 [10-5]
ZHU (CHN)/ZHU (CHN) def DESTRIANA (INA)/MELITA (INA) 63 76(3)
HISAMI (JPN)/WONGTEANCHAI (THA) (3) def KUSRINI (INA)/ZHOU (CHN) 63 62
AL NABHANI (OMA)/ROTTMANN (AUT) def DARLINA (INA)/YSIDORA (INA) 76(4) 62
DAMAYANTI (INA)/TANANTA (INA) (2) def WANG (CHN)/YIN (CHN) 63 60

QF:
HAMAMURA (JPN)/SEMA (JPN) (1) def OU (CHN)/RAHMAWATI ULFA (INA) Walkover
DAMAYANTI (INA)/TANANTA (INA) (2) def AL NABHANI (OMA)/ROTTMANN (AUT) 76(4) 62

SF:
HISAMI (JPN)/WONGTEANCHAI (THA) (3) Vs DAMAYANTI (INA)/TANANTA (INA) (2)

gl in the next round, ladies!

coetzergambill
Jun 19th, 2011, 07:34 AM
QF:

Nudnida LUANGNAM (THA) (1) def Lavinia TANANTA (INA) (7) 75 60
Qiang WANG (CHN) (3) def Ayu-Fani DAMAYANTI (INA) (5) 57 64 64 :hug: what a close one! better luck next time!

SF:

HISAMI (JPN)/WONGTEANCHAI (THA) (3) def DAMAYANTI (INA)/TANANTA (INA) (2) 60 63 :( would have expected a little more...

Golindz
Jun 20th, 2011, 02:56 AM
BMW girls 's too tired :p

Shine On Silver Moon
Jun 20th, 2011, 05:21 AM
Tami Grende - 3 days shy of her 14 years birthday - claimed her second ITF Grade 4 title!:kiss:

Tami just won singles in Thamrin Cup Intl Junior Championships which ended yesterday, she also won doubles title on Saturday (June 18):eek:

Her maiden title was in Malacca, Malaysia in early March. As qualifier, she was truly a fairytale to win it. Now, 13 winning streak...not including her victory in U14 Jubilee Asia Championships (10 wins)...:worship:

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Team-Tami-Grende/151453098257348#!/media/set/?set=a.155898764479448.37559.151453098257348

Shine On Silver Moon
Jun 22nd, 2011, 04:09 PM
Garuda Indonesia - the national airline - will sponsor 2 more challengers!:)

Starting Sept. 19, 2011 - Jakarta 25K
Starting Sept. 26, 2011 - Palembang, South Sumatra or Jakarta 25K (to be confirmed where)

coetzergambill
Jul 4th, 2011, 11:36 AM
ayu back in the top 300 in singles this week at no. 297! congrats ayu, keep it up! and at a CHR of no. 233 in doubles! go ayu!

Shine On Silver Moon
Jul 6th, 2011, 07:34 AM
Garuda Indonesia - the national airline - will sponsor 2 more challengers!:)

Starting Sept. 19, 2011 - Jakarta 25K
Starting Sept. 26, 2011 - Palembang, South Sumatra or Jakarta 25K (to be confirmed where)

Change of dates:

Starting Sept. 26, 2011 - Jakarta 25K
Starting October 3, 2011 - Palembang 25K

coetzergambill
Jul 11th, 2011, 07:12 AM
here's a list of romana's results from the last weeks:

113th GPTC/NIKE Tennis Championships of Oregon
Start Date: 7/7/2011 End Date: 7/10/2011

Women's Open Singles (Draw Line - 16)
F (1) Suzanne Matzenauer d. (2) Romana Tedjakusuma 6-2; 1-6; 6-4
SF (2) Romana Tedjakusuma d. (3) Nikole Novikova 6-2; 6-2
Q (2) Romana Tedjakusuma d. Kathleen Preston 6-0; 6-0
16 (2) Romana Tedjakusuma d. Lena Macomson 6-1; 6-0

USONP-Sectional Qualifying (Missouri Valley)
Start Date: 6/22/2011 End Date: 6/26/2011

US Open National Playoffs/Mixed Doubles Sectional Qualifying (Draw Line - 16)
Q Messbarger/Saulsbury d. Tedjakusuma/Wibowo

94th Annual Downtown Dayton YMCA Tennis Tournament
Start Date: 6/15/2011 End Date: 6/18/2011

Mixed Open Doubles (Draw Line - 7)
Q (2) Critchfield/Critchfield d. Halim/Tedjakusuma

USONP-Sectional Qualifying (Midwest)
Start Date: 6/4/2011 End Date: 6/8/2011

US Open National Playoffs/ Women's Sectional Qualifying (Draw Line - 22)
F Romana Tedjakusuma d. Michaela Kissell 6-4; 2-0
SF Romana Tedjakusuma d. Zorana George 6-0; 6-2
Q Romana Tedjakusuma d. Jessica Wacnik 6-1; 6-0
16 Romana Tedjakusuma d. Elyse Steiner 6-3; 6-0

Mountain View Open
Start Date: 5/27/2011 End Date: 5/30/2011

Women's Open Singles (Draw Line - 1)
F (1) Romana Tedjakusuma d. (2) Giuliana Olmos 7-6(5); 6-3
SF (1) Romana Tedjakusuma d. (3) Lejla Hodzic 6-3; 2-6; 6-3
Q (1) Romana Tedjakusuma d. Maureen Khoo 6-0; 6-0
16 (1) Romana Tedjakusuma d. Danielle Jackson 6-0; 6-0

USTA National M30,W30,MXD30 Indoor Championships
Start Date: 4/29/2011 End Date: 5/2/2011

Women's 30 Singles (Draw Line - 16)
F (2) Romana Tedjakusuma d. (1) Kelly Pace 7-5; 6-2
SF (2) Romana Tedjakusuma d. Gergana Avramova-Hunt 6-0; 6-0
Q (2) Romana Tedjakusuma d. Elizabeth Seiverling 6-1; 6-1

Mixed 30 Doubles (Draw Line - 7)
PL (2) Kling/Rothfels d. Pope/Tedjakusuma 6-4; 3-6; 6-0
SF (1) Fusano/Zaher d. Pope/Tedjakusuma 6-2; 6-2
Q Pope/Tedjakusuma d. Neuman/Yee 6-0; 6-2
16 Pope/Tedjakusuma d. Avramova-Hunt/Hrynashka 7-5; 1-6; 6-2

$25,000 Moraga Open Tennis Championships (formerly The Stead)
Start Date: 8/3/2010 End Date: 8/8/2010

Women's Open Singles (Draw Line - 64)
SF Zoe De Bruycker d. (2) Romana Tedjakusuma 4-6; 6-0; 6-4
Q (2) Romana Tedjakusuma d. Tayler Davis 6-3; 6-3
16 (2) Romana Tedjakusuma d. (11) Samantha Critser 6-4; 6-4
32 (2) Romana Tedjakusuma d. Melissa Hirsch 6-0; 6-0

Mixed Open Doubles (Draw Line - 32)
Q (7) De Bruycker/Wettengel d. (2) Rajagopalan/Tedjakusuma 6-3; 7-5
16 (2) Rajagopalan/Tedjakusuma d. Leung/Schuler 6-0; 6-0

USONP - Women's Championship
Start Date: 7/28/2010 End Date: 8/1/2010

US Open Women's National Playoffs (Draw Line - 15)
16 (2) Alexandra Mueller d. Romana Tedjakusuma 6-2; 6-3

110th Annual $2,500 California Open Women's and Mixed Championships
Start Date: 7/15/2010 End Date: 7/18/2010

Women's Open Singles (Draw Line - 1)
F (1) Romana Tedjakusuma d. Samantha Critser 6-1; 6-4
SF (1) Romana Tedjakusuma d. (4) Alex Poorta 6-1; 6-1
Q (1) Romana Tedjakusuma d. (8) Giuliana Olmos 6-3; 6-2
16 (1) Romana Tedjakusuma d. Ayaka Okuno 7-5; 6-4
32 (1) Romana Tedjakusuma d. Tayler Davis 6-2; 6-2

coetzergambill
Jul 12th, 2011, 09:37 AM
10k Atlanta:

R1: Lauren EMBREE (USA) Vs Romana TEDJAKUSUMA (INA)
R1: TEDJAKUSUMA (INA) / WEN (CHN) Vs CRAWFORD (USA) / TOWNSEND (USA) (4)

go romana, keep up the good form from the last weeks!

Shine On Silver Moon
Jul 12th, 2011, 05:12 PM
Fergana, Uzbekistan 25K starting from July 25, 2011

Ayu, Vivin and Jessy are all listed in main draw

Grace just completed her senior high school examination and now she is focusing on her training with her coach in Bandung (all aspects of technical, physical, etc) and will resume to play at Jakarta 25K on September 26 and then Palembang 25K from October 6

coetzergambill
Jul 14th, 2011, 08:52 AM
R1: Lauren EMBREE (USA) defeated Romana TEDJAKUSUMA (INA) 6-1 6-2
R1: CRAWFORD (USA) / TOWNSEND (USA) (4) defeated TEDJAKUSUMA (INA) / WEN (CHN) 6-2 1-6 [10-6]

:( hoped she would win at least one match!

coetzergambill
Jul 18th, 2011, 06:45 AM
50k lexington:

QR1: Grace MIN (USA) (5) def Romana TEDJAKUSUMA (INA) 62 62

coetzergambill
Jul 19th, 2011, 09:40 AM
doubles R1:

ROBINSON (USA) / TEDJAKUSUMA (INA) Vs COHEN (USA) / EMBREE (USA)

gl, get at least a win in doubles!

Shine On Silver Moon
Jul 19th, 2011, 02:55 PM
Jessy Rompies & Grace Sari Ysidora entered:

Taipei 10K - 8 to 14 August 2011
Taipei 10K - 15 to 21 August 2011

coetzergambill
Jul 20th, 2011, 08:15 AM
lost R1: COHEN (USA)/EMBREE (USA) def ROBINSON (USA)/TEDJAKUSUMA (INA) 64 46 [10-7] :hug: so close! better luck next time, romana!

coetzergambill
Jul 25th, 2011, 08:47 AM
25k Fergana:

R1:
Alina ABDURAKHIMOVA (UZB) Vs Ayu-Fani DAMAYANTI (INA) (5)
Alexandra RILEY (USA) Vs Lavinia TANANTA (INA) (8)
Jessy ROMPIES (INA) Vs Alexandra ARTAMONOVA (RUS)

RILEY (USA) / ROMPIES (INA) (3) Vs NIZAMOVA (UZB) / NIZAMOVA (UZB)
DAMAYANTI (INA) / TANANTA (INA) (1) Vs GARCIA (FRA) / KOVINIC (MNE)

gl in europe, ladies!

coetzergambill
Jul 26th, 2011, 10:57 AM
R1: RILEY (USA)/ROMPIES (INA) (3) def NIZAMOVA (UZB)/NIZAMOVA (UZB) 61 62
QF: RILEY (USA)/ROMPIES (INA) (3) Vs HATAMOVA (UZB)/LANKRI (ISR)

solid win in doubles! now get a similar win in singles!

coetzergambill
Jul 26th, 2011, 11:03 AM
10k st. joseph:

R1: Romana TEDJAKUSUMA (INA) Vs Katherine WESTBURY (NZL) (3)

bad draw. gl romana!

coetzergambill
Jul 26th, 2011, 08:10 PM
25k fergana R1:

Ayu-Fani DAMAYANTI (INA) (5) defeated Alina ABDURAKHIMOVA (UZB) 6-0 6-2
Lavinia TANANTA (INA) (8) defeated Alexandra RILEY (USA) 6-4 6-2
Jessy ROMPIES (INA) defeated Alexandra ARTAMONOVA (RUS) 7-6(2) 6-4

great wins ladies! keep it up!

R2:
Mari TANAKA (JPN) Vs Lavinia TANANTA (INA) (8)
Sabina SHARIPOVA (UZB) Vs Ayu-Fani DAMAYANTI (INA) (5)
Danka KOVINIC (MNE) Vs Jessy ROMPIES (INA)

R1:
GARCIA (FRA) / KOVINIC (MNE) defeated DAMAYANTI (INA) / TANANTA (INA) (1) 6-3 7-5

congrats for the singles wins, but what happened in doubles? i expected more.....

coetzergambill
Jul 28th, 2011, 09:12 AM
R2:
Mari TANAKA (JPN) def Lavinia TANANTA (INA) (8) 62 64 :(
Ayu-Fani DAMAYANTI (INA) (5) def Sabina SHARIPOVA (UZB) 63 60 :)
Jessy ROMPIES (INA) def Danka KOVINIC (MNE) 57 64 60 :)

QF:
Shiho AKITA (JPN) (4) Vs Ayu-Fani DAMAYANTI (INA) (5)
Jessy ROMPIES (INA) Vs Nigina ABDURAIMOVA (UZB)

go ayu and jessy!

QF: HATAMOVA (UZB)/LANKRI (ISR) def RILEY (USA)/ROMPIES (INA) (3) 63 62 :(

coetzergambill
Jul 28th, 2011, 09:18 AM
10k st. joseph:

R1: Romana TEDJAKUSUMA (INA) def Katherine WESTBURY (NZL) (3) 26 64 62
R2: Chanelle VAN NGUYEN (USA) Vs Romana TEDJAKUSUMA (INA)

congrats romana, finally a win again!

kfh_9118
Jul 29th, 2011, 03:26 AM
thanks for the update coetzergambill, save me going to the challenger threads :lol:

keep winning Ayu, Jessy, & Romana

coetzergambill
Jul 29th, 2011, 06:44 AM
10k st. joseph:
R2: Romana TEDJAKUSUMA (INA) defeated Chanelle VAN NGUYEN (USA) 6-1 6-2 :bounce: finally another win!
QF: Xin WEN (CHN) Vs Romana TEDJAKUSUMA (INA)

25k fergana:
QF:
Ayu-Fani DAMAYANTI (INA) (5) defeated Shiho AKITA (JPN) (4) 6-0 6-2
Nigina ABDURAIMOVA (UZB) defeated Jessy ROMPIES (INA) 6-3 6-7(6) 6-4 :hug: so close!

SF: Caroline GARCIA (FRA) (1) Vs Ayu-Fani DAMAYANTI (INA) (5)

great run from ayu so far. and with convincing scores! keep it up and get to the final!

Harju.
Jul 29th, 2011, 04:39 PM
Ayu beats Caroline Garcia 7-5 6-2.

That might be her best win in ages against a top 150 player. Been a very solid year. Hopefully she can break the top 250 and play AO next year, though I wonder whether Mama Martina will fund her.

Adjie, who's the coach for the Martina camp?

Lavinia, on the other hand, is having a lousy year.

kfh_9118
Jul 30th, 2011, 12:07 PM
25K Fergana Final:

(5)Ayu-Fani Damayanti (INA) d. (6)Su-Wei Hsieh (TPE) 63 64

Congrats Ayu :woohoo: totally unexpected

kfh_9118
Jul 30th, 2011, 12:09 PM
10K St Joseph QF:

Romana Tedjakusuma (INA) d. Xin Wen (CHN) 60 63 :yeah:

Harju.
Jul 30th, 2011, 06:58 PM
Ayu :yeah:
That is probably her biggest title yet, in terms of the opponents she played.

I hope she plays the few 25Ks in Japan or Australia before the 25Ks in Indonesia, or else, she will not play for two months, which is a shame, considering she seems to be in-form at the moment.

wawanaza
Jul 31st, 2011, 07:05 AM
Ayu :eek:

coetzergambill
Jul 31st, 2011, 12:30 PM
congrats ayu, keep it up! and she could soon get to a new CHR if she keeps winning like that!

coetzergambill
Jul 31st, 2011, 12:52 PM
10k st. joseph:

SF: Amanda MCDOWELL (USA) (2) defeated Romana TEDJAKUSUMA (INA) 2-6 7-5 6-2

:hug: still a good run!

coetzergambill
Aug 8th, 2011, 10:00 AM
ayu up from no. 304 to no. 257 in singles this week (which means a CHR). congrats ayu! keep it up! romana up from no. 981 to no. 859 in singles this week! congrats!

coetzergambill
Aug 8th, 2011, 10:16 AM
10k taipei:

R1:
Anna TYULPA (RUS) Vs Jessy ROMPIES (INA) (5)
Grace Sari YSIDORA (INA) Vs Yumi NAKANO (JPN)

R1: LEE (TPE)/TYULPA (RUS) Vs ROMPIES (INA)/YSIDORA (INA) (4)

gl ladies!

go_distance
Aug 12th, 2011, 02:03 AM
1st Round
Grace Sari YSIDORA (INA) defeated Yumi NAKANO (JPN) 7-5 6-2
Anna TYULPA (RUS) defeated Jessy ROMPIES (INA) (5) 6-1 6-7(5) 6-4

2nd Round
Grace Sari YSIDORA (INA) defeated Miyabi INOUE (JPN) (4) 6-3 6-4

Quarterfinal
Grace Sari YSIDORA (INA) Vs Anna TYULPA (RUS)

Good luck Grace!!

coetzergambill
Aug 12th, 2011, 09:16 AM
R1: ROMPIES (INA) / YSIDORA (INA) (4) defeated LEE (TPE) / TYULPA (RUS) 6-3 6-4
QF: INOUE (JPN) / MUTAGUCHI (JPN) defeated ROMPIES (INA) / YSIDORA (INA) (4) 6-3 2-6 [10-5] :(

gl in singles, grace!

coetzergambill
Aug 13th, 2011, 05:16 PM
QF: Anna TYULPA (RUS) defeated Grace Sari YSIDORA (INA) 6-3 6-4

still a good week!

coetzergambill
Aug 15th, 2011, 09:22 AM
10k Taipei:

R1: Grace Sari YSIDORA (INA) Vs Aki YAMASOTO (JPN)

gl grace!

coetzergambill
Aug 16th, 2011, 09:16 AM
romana playing the us open national playoffs this week from august 18 - 21. R1 against mashona washington. worst draw i could imagine. i was so happy they both won the quali tournaments and i would have been happy to see them both in the final. i like them both and it would have been great to see these two veterans in the final or in the us open quali draw! but now, the better one will win (already in R1 :sad: )

btw, a few sentences about romana here:

http://www.midwest.usta.com/us_open_national_playoff/

coetzergambill
Aug 16th, 2011, 09:17 AM
10k taipei:

R1: Grace Sari YSIDORA (INA) defeated Aki YAMASOTO (JPN) 6-3 6-2
R2: Grace Sari YSIDORA (INA) Vs Peangtarn PLIPUECH (THA) (2)

gl grace!

coetzergambill
Aug 19th, 2011, 08:22 AM
R2: Grace Sari YSIDORA (INA) defeated Peangtarn PLIPUECH (THA) (2) 7-6(1) 6-4
QF: Grace Sari YSIDORA (INA) defeated Zi YANG (CHN) 7-6(4) 6-1
SF: Ya-Hsuan LEE (TPE) Vs Grace Sari YSIDORA (INA)

great run for grace so far! gl in the semis now!

go_distance
Aug 19th, 2011, 09:16 AM
Ayu Fani, Lavinia Tananta and Jessy Rompies now playing at Universiade 2011 in Shenzen, they lost in both of Singles and Double games. Below the link : http://match.sz2011.org/pdf/TE/TEW102000/TEW102000.C75A.ENG.4.0.pdf