PDA

View Full Version : Indonesian tennis

Pages : 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9

Shine On Silver Moon
Dec 31st, 2005, 03:00 AM
Any idea what Dea Sumantri is up to these days? :confused:

She's finished with NCAAs so I thought she would have turned pro by now...

I met her last summer and she told me that she prefers to be a business woman than pro in tennis. She had bad history with many injuries until she decided to take the offer from Washington State Univ. What a waste of talent! All the best in her future endeavors.:wavey:

Harju.
Dec 31st, 2005, 03:13 AM
Welcome back Adjie ;)

Any news on any Indonesian players in the new season.

I know that Romana is going to play at 25K Tampa. :banana:

Shine On Silver Moon
Dec 31st, 2005, 05:04 AM
Welcome back Adjie ;)

Any news on any Indonesian players in the new season.

I know that Romana is going to play at 25K Tampa. :banana:

For women: out of W-ynne A-ngie R-omana...I was informed that Ayu and Septi have no clue what they will do. I assume just play Cigna Open like Sandy Gumulya.

For men: in junior, Christopher Rungkat will play 2 ITF touneys in Bangladesh and he will play Cigna Open then. The rest, no clue as well!!!:mad:

Oh yah, Faisal Aidil ITF 64 has withdrawn from all 3 tourneys in Australian summer circuit of 2006 along with Agung Bagus Dewantoro and Ayrton Wibowo.

IMO, for junior players - 2006 for Faisal, he has to target himself to win grade 2 level while Lutfiana is to win grade 3. That's the most realistic!;)

Rising Sun
Dec 31st, 2005, 05:13 AM
Ayu & Septi should just go and play the $10Ks in either India or New Zealand. Makes sense. :confused:

Shine On Silver Moon
Jan 3rd, 2006, 02:17 PM
Indonesia will play against Malaysia for 1st round of DC Group II Asia Oceania in the city of Balikpapan, East Kalimantan on February 10-12, 2006. In the previous ties, Indonesia won 5-0 and 4-1 against M'sia. I wonder if Indonesia will field the same team as in SEA Games. It is time for new blood!!!:D

Shine On Silver Moon
Jan 3rd, 2006, 02:18 PM
Faisal with ITF 64 is # 1 junior player in Indonesia now. Too bad, he withdrew from Aussie summer circuit!:mad:

Shine On Silver Moon
Jan 3rd, 2006, 03:37 PM
Lutfiana Aris Budiharto has withdrawn also from Aussie summer circuit. The fact that she has in the qual acceptance list, it is really dissapointing! She is numero uno junior player in Indonesia after Ayu's departure into senior level. She has surpassed Mia Sacca who was injured for a while and she is struggling after returning to the tour.:mad:

Shine On Silver Moon
Jan 3rd, 2006, 03:39 PM
are being trained at Martina's camp...so, I guess the decision was made by Big Mama...Oh, well...the bucks stop here!:(

Shine On Silver Moon
Jan 4th, 2006, 01:37 PM
Vivin as she likes to be called - has been coached by Deddy Tedjamukti (Angie's coach) till now. Today, I had the opportunity to watch her practice at Jakarta Hilton right before Angie's turn. Based on what I saw, Vivin still needs to improve her serve and to be more consistent. She has dyed her hair now. She looked a bit slimmer, too. I talked to her and greeted her happy new year and she told me that she has been preparing herself to play for 2 of 10Ks in India this month. She will fly via Singapore to meet Lee Wei Ping then they will fly together to New Delhi. Vivin is studying at a state university in her hometown, Semarang - but she hardly comes to lecture since she is in Jakarta most of the time. Oh, well...good luck!:wavey:

Rising Sun
Jan 4th, 2006, 01:43 PM
Thanks for the news. :)

What a shame that Lutfi won't be playing in Australia. :mad:

Shine On Silver Moon
Jan 4th, 2006, 02:13 PM
Poor thing...Ayu went home for holiday in Bali but then she got dengue fever. She is still resting now for a week.:sad:

Shine On Silver Moon
Jan 8th, 2006, 08:16 AM
Boys:

ITF 35 (64) - Faisal Aidil - congrats with the best rank so far...though late!
ITF 89 (156) - Agung Bagus Dewantoro - best rank, eh!
ITF 110 (187) - Christopher Rungkat - best rank, dude!
ITF 119 (200) - Ayrton Wibowo

* both Faisal & Christo ATP 1345

Girls:

ITF 126 (142) - Lutfiana A Budiharto - congrats with best rank!
ITF 269 (296) - Mia Sacca (highest rank 190)
ITF 279 (306) - Jessy Rompies - congrats, best rank neh!
ITF 285 (314) - Vivien Silvany Tony - congrats, best rank, too!

Shine On Silver Moon
Jan 8th, 2006, 08:29 AM
Benny Wijaya:

1988 - 2nd rd Wimby
1989 - 2nd rd AO
1989 - 1st rd USO
1990 - 2nd rd Wimby
1991 - 3rd rd AO lost to Thomas Enqvist (SWE)
1991 - 1st rd FO
1991 - 2nd rd Wimby

* In senior years, Benny reached the highest of ATP 240 (Oct. 10, 1994) and played Barcelona Olympics in 1992 from qual and ended-up in 1st rd.

Suwandi:

1993 - 2nd rd Wimby
1994 - 2nd rd USO

* In senior years, Suwandi also reached the best ranking of ATP 240 (June 18, 2001) and played in qual of FO 2001, Wimby 2001, USO 2001 & AO 2002.

Andrian Raturandang:

1994 - 2nd rd USO

Won twice over Dominik Hrbaty (SVK) and lost to Kiefer, Koubek and Gimelstob.

Peter Handoyo (highest rank ITF 22):

1997 - QF USO
1997 - finalist in Eddie Herr Intl 1997 - en route to final, defeating Steven Capriati and Guillermo Coria.

The problem with Indonesian boys, they were quite good in junior level but they got worst in senior year coz lack of tours.

Shine On Silver Moon
Jan 12th, 2006, 01:30 PM
Lindsay with small girl:)

Shine On Silver Moon
Jan 12th, 2006, 01:40 PM
Lindsay and Vivi!;)

Shine On Silver Moon
Jan 12th, 2006, 01:44 PM
Anna Lena, what a pose!:cool:

Shine On Silver Moon
Jan 12th, 2006, 01:47 PM
Just the 2 of us...relaxing ALG & MS!:)

Shine On Silver Moon
Jan 12th, 2006, 01:49 PM
Meghann??? Ugh...:D

Shine On Silver Moon
Jan 12th, 2006, 01:50 PM
Patty in action!:cool:

Shine On Silver Moon
Jan 12th, 2006, 01:51 PM
Let me be ur babe!!!:kiss:

Shine On Silver Moon
Jan 12th, 2006, 01:53 PM
I am being interviewed...and I can walk like a cat...;)

Shine On Silver Moon
Jan 12th, 2006, 01:54 PM
Francesca focuses on the ball!:cool:

Shine On Silver Moon
Jan 12th, 2006, 01:56 PM
I can be loud, too!!!:mad:

Shine On Silver Moon
Jan 12th, 2006, 01:57 PM
Fear "Francesca" Factor!!!:confused:

Shine On Silver Moon
Jan 12th, 2006, 01:59 PM
Li Na tosses the ball!:cool:

Shine On Silver Moon
Jan 12th, 2006, 02:01 PM
Li Na on d cat walk!:)

Shine On Silver Moon
Jan 12th, 2006, 02:03 PM
Concentration by Li Na!:wavey:

Shine On Silver Moon
Jan 12th, 2006, 02:09 PM
Li Na's armpit dance???:p

Shine On Silver Moon
Jan 12th, 2006, 02:10 PM
Wynne's flying FH!!!:)

Shine On Silver Moon
Jan 12th, 2006, 02:12 PM
Wynne in pottery making and in traditional dress!:cool:

Shine On Silver Moon
Jan 12th, 2006, 02:14 PM
Wynne is praying at the temple!:angel:

Shine On Silver Moon
Jan 12th, 2006, 02:15 PM
Gals. what ru looking at???;)

Shine On Silver Moon
Jan 12th, 2006, 02:17 PM
so very very Sania!:)

Shine On Silver Moon
Jan 12th, 2006, 02:19 PM
Sania - ;) being beautiful and being forceful!:D

Shine On Silver Moon
Jan 12th, 2006, 02:20 PM
Lindsay signs autograph!:)

Shine On Silver Moon
Jan 12th, 2006, 02:22 PM
K-lina's coaching clinic!:)

Shine On Silver Moon
Jan 12th, 2006, 02:23 PM
K-lina in action!:bounce:

Shine On Silver Moon
Jan 12th, 2006, 02:24 PM
Is this K-lina???:eek:

Shine On Silver Moon
Jan 12th, 2006, 02:27 PM
K-lina with a pose!:cool:

Shine On Silver Moon
Jan 12th, 2006, 02:29 PM
Flavia - ready to hit BH!:cool:

Shine On Silver Moon
Jan 12th, 2006, 02:31 PM
Flavia - making effort!!!:D

Shine On Silver Moon
Jan 12th, 2006, 02:33 PM
Maria Elena Camerin - ready to serve!:)

Shine On Silver Moon
Jan 12th, 2006, 02:36 PM
Zheng & Yan!!!:cool:

Shine On Silver Moon
Jan 12th, 2006, 02:38 PM
Patty is goofing-off!;)

Shine On Silver Moon
Jan 12th, 2006, 02:41 PM
Keep smiling Miss Jackson!:lick:

Shine On Silver Moon
Jan 12th, 2006, 02:43 PM
Does anyone know? I have no clue...:o

Shine On Silver Moon
Jan 12th, 2006, 02:44 PM
The loyal fans!!!:wavey:

Shine On Silver Moon
Jan 12th, 2006, 02:46 PM
Alicia goes strong!:cool:

Shine On Silver Moon
Jan 18th, 2006, 11:47 AM
Suwandi, Prima Simpatiaji, Sunu Wahyu Trijati and local boy/Balikpapan's Faisal Aidil! Good luck, guys!:D

Shine On Silver Moon
Jan 18th, 2006, 11:49 AM
Angelique Widjaja, Wynne Prakusya, Romana Tedjakusuma and Lutfiana Aris Budiharto...Lutfi is becoming a hot topic nowadays...controversial indeed...:eek:

Harju.
Jan 18th, 2006, 05:39 PM
They left out Ayu :eek: :tape: :help:

pcrtennis
Jan 18th, 2006, 06:11 PM
Angelique Widjaja, Wynne Prakusya, Romana Tedjakusuma and Lutfiana Aris Budiharto...Lutfi is becoming a hot topic nowadays...controversial indeed...:eek:

Why is she a hot topic/controversial?

Shine On Silver Moon
Jan 19th, 2006, 12:44 PM
The Indonesian Tennis Federation always likes to make controversial decision anyway. They have no standard parameter in selecting or choosing players for national team both seniors and juniors.

In this matter, Lutfiana - 15 yo - has been practicing at Martina's camp (president of Indo Ten Fed) in the past year till now and her best achievement was being a quarter finalist in Jakarta 10K, I think and she grabbed 2 titles of grade 4 locally in November 2005.

The ITF (Indo Ten Fed) has not acknowledged players such as Ayu Fani, Septi Mende, Sandy Gumulya and Lavinia Tananta who have better WTA ranks than Lutfiana/Lutfi...or even Maya Rosa...

The reason why, they picked Lutfi coz when Ayu and Septi joined SEA Games 2005 team - the team manager observed that Ayu and Septi were not up to their standard level in terms of physical fitness...but no detail what exactly it is what he meant...So, it is very bias decision...

What I know, Indo Ten Fed only wants player in national team who can become cooperative and is willing to be dictated...or maybe directed...Sure, Wynne and Romana are under their belt as well as Lutfiana...Angie??? No way, ANGIE is an independent player...Ayu and Septi and other gals are practicing in different clubs such Angie...and their club's coaches do not allow their own players to have training at Martina's camp...

All of these are making hot topic indeed...hope, clear enough...there is no transparency as well regarding compensation for each player as far as I know...where does the buck go? the officials' own pockets???:eek: :(

Indeed, Lutfi is a promising and talented young player

Harju.
Jan 19th, 2006, 01:40 PM
They did the same thing to Liza and Wukir last time and now they are doing it to Ayu and Septi (and to certain extent Sandy who was injured due to over-training by the Ind Ten Fed and now they just dump her :o).

Lufti never beat Ayu. What makes them think she's physically better than Ayu :o. If they want new breed for experience purpose, why put Romana :tape:. It's so apparent that Mama Martina is the woman behind all the craps.

Shine On Silver Moon
Jan 23rd, 2006, 11:10 AM
I can't understand why they withdrew...Now, they are playing in grade 4 in Bangladesh...such a waste! It is okay for Agung, Ayrton (lack of progress), Lenz Theodor, Jessy Rompies, Vivien S Tony, Beatrice Gumulya in playing here but not Faisal and Lutfi...I don't know what's in Pelti's mind...:mad:

Harju.
Jan 23rd, 2006, 11:39 AM
Anyone still believes in Pelti is :cuckoo:. Someone needs to do a major revamp on that federation. It's beyond hope.

Shine On Silver Moon
Jan 26th, 2006, 05:08 AM
Recent development, Elbert Sie got called into Davis Cup team...maybe replacing Sunu W Trijati who just had dengue fever...Go, Elbert!;) :cool: :bounce:

Shine On Silver Moon
Jan 26th, 2006, 05:21 AM
Romana entered Memphis tier 3...long way to get into qual draw...:o :confused:

Rising Sun
Jan 26th, 2006, 06:42 AM
You'd never know since Nancy Loeffler-Caro made it a few years ago. :o

kfh_9118
Jan 26th, 2006, 07:30 AM

I think she also entered IW, sill long way to go too :lol:

I hope she will start playing WTA Tour instead of challenger.

Harju.
Jan 26th, 2006, 10:19 AM
Go Romana. Interestingly, last year, she didn't play any WTA tournament. Hopefully she gets to play Memphis. It's a pity none of Indonesian players (except Romana ;)) travels to US. They have tons of challengers there. Liza and Wukir used to play them when they had sponsor.

Let's make a bet. Anyone thinks that Mama Martina will dump Romana after Asian Games, please shake your ass. *shakes*

Rising Sun
Jan 26th, 2006, 12:11 PM
The reason why Romana plays so many tourneys in the US is because she lives in California. ;)

I really hope she plays a full schedule this year and remains healthy. Who knows, she may make the qualifying cutoffs of a GS. :eek:

Shine On Silver Moon
Jan 31st, 2006, 02:52 PM
Yesterday, I took my time off to visit "Kemayoran" Tennis Center in almost north of Jakarta. Nothing new, the condition of the whole venue I could say "sucks"...But the management office said that it has been under major renovation...Yes, I want that they do revamp all in the complex...

Shine On Silver Moon
Jan 31st, 2006, 02:58 PM
Center court at the stadium must be rehabilitated...:D

Rising Sun
Jan 31st, 2006, 03:00 PM
Great work on the renovations... :o

The seating facility doesn't impress me... :rolleyes:

Is this the best tennis complex they have in Jakarta? :confused:

Adji, could you please give us a 'brief analysis' on the main tennis complexes in Jakarta? I only know of Kemayoran, Senayan and the Hilton complex...

Shine On Silver Moon
Jan 31st, 2006, 03:04 PM
Please no corruption!:mad: :sad:

Shine On Silver Moon
Feb 3rd, 2006, 02:12 PM
I met Ayu and her coach yesterday. Ayu and Septi are scheduled to play Australia's 25 Ks in March. Hope, they will really make it!:cool:

Shine On Silver Moon
Feb 3rd, 2006, 02:26 PM
Great work on the renovations... :o

The seating facility doesn't impress me... :rolleyes:

Is this the best tennis complex they have in Jakarta? :confused:

Adji, could you please give us a 'brief analysis' on the main tennis complexes in Jakarta? I only know of Kemayoran, Senayan and the Hilton complex...

Yup, the overall of Kemayoran is awful!:o :mad:

Hilton is the best definitely, but the owner must do major refurbishment on the courts (total 14 courts)...lots of cracks already...:o :(

Senayan is the oldest of all - built for Asian Games in 1962 - centrally located near Hilton...14 clay courts, 2 plexi pave (center court), 8 rebound aces - all outdoor! The indoor stadium (rebound ace) is dead! lack of maintenance so the roof has been damaged ( it used to be okay to close or open the roof)...now, it is famous for music concerts, even for badminton tournament...:o :sad: :mad:

Kemayoran has 9 outdoor plexi pave courts, 1 mini stadium and around 10 indoor plexi/hard courts.

Unfortunately, we do not have such big tennis complex anymore...

Anyhow, we have Klub Rasuna owned by a local Indonesian conglomerate...I think, it has around 15 plexi outdoor courts and a mini stadium with tribune for 300-500 people...It is quite well-maintained since it is executive club...but still not excellent based on my own standard...:o :( I envy courts in Japan...all clean and very well-maintained...I have played in Fukuoka, Tokyo, Osaka...what a memory!;)

Rising Sun
Feb 3rd, 2006, 03:30 PM
I met Ayu and her coach yesterday. Ayu and Septi are scheduled to play Australia's 25 Ks in March. Hope, they will really make it!:cool:
Good luck to the two! :cool:

Do you think they'll do well on clay? :confused:

Rising Sun
Feb 3rd, 2006, 03:32 PM
Yup, the overall of Kemayoran is awful!:o :mad:

Hilton is the best definitely, but the owner must do major refurbishment on the courts (total 14 courts)...lots of cracks already...:o :(

Senayan is the oldest of all - built for Asian Games in 1962 - centrally located near Hilton...14 clay courts, 2 plexi pave (center court), 8 rebound aces - all outdoor! The indoor stadium (rebound ace) is dead! lack of maintenance so the roof has been damaged ( it used to be okay to close or open the roof)...now, it is famous for music concerts, even for badminton tournament...:o :sad: :mad:

Kemayoran has 9 outdoor plexi pave courts, 1 mini stadium and around 10 indoor plexi/hard courts.

Unfortunately, we do not have such big tennis complex anymore...

Anyhow, we have Klub Rasuna owned by a local Indonesian conglomerate...I think, it has around 15 plexi outdoor courts and a mini stadium with tribune for 300-500 people...It is quite well-maintained since it is executive club...but still not excellent based on my own standard...:o :( I envy courts in Japan...all clean and very well-maintained...I have played in Fukuoka, Tokyo, Osaka...what a memory!;)
Thanks for that! :wavey:

Where do players like Angie, Wynne, etc train? :confused:

Does Mama Martina have her own tennis facility for players under her wing?

Harju.
Feb 3rd, 2006, 04:55 PM
Thanks for the news Adjie :banana:.

It's great to see Ayu and Septi playing again. Any news on Sandy (whom I hope is still under Martina's wing) or Maya?

Shine On Silver Moon
Feb 4th, 2006, 11:37 AM
Good luck to the two! :cool:

Do you think they'll do well on clay? :confused:

They always practice everyday on clay at Senayan...different kind of clay...for sure not like in RG...heheheh...:p :lol:

Shine On Silver Moon
Feb 4th, 2006, 11:43 AM
Thanks for that! :wavey:

Where do players like Angie, Wynne, etc train? :confused:

Does Mama Martina have her own tennis facility for players under her wing?

Angie, Maya Rosa and Lavinia Tananta do practice at Hilton...

Wynne, Sandy Gumulya then juniors like Lutfiana, Vivien Silvany, Jessy Rompies, Beatrice Gumulya all are trained in BMW's camp...BMW has a great facility...indoor and outdoor courts, posh gym and hotel like accomodation! Romana trains here when she is in town...

Ayu, Septi, Denise Harijanto with DETEC club in Senayan...

Mia Sacca is at Yayuk's academy in Kebayoran area/Pati Unus tennis complex...a nice one, too in south Jakarta...

Shine On Silver Moon
Feb 4th, 2006, 11:45 AM
Thanks for the news Adjie :banana:.

It's great to see Ayu and Septi playing again. Any news on Sandy (whom I hope is still under Martina's wing) or Maya?

Sandy together with Maya, Ayu, Septi and others will play in Cigna Open 2006 (total prize money 150 million rups) at Hilton from Feb. 13-19, 2006...Sandy will be evaluated after this...

Shine On Silver Moon
Feb 8th, 2006, 11:33 AM
tie btw Indonesia vs Malaysia on Feb. 10-12, 2006 in Balikpapan

1ST SINGLES:
SUWANDI vs ABD HAZLI ZAINUDIN

2ND SINGLES:
PRIMA SIMPATIAJI vs RAZLAN RAWI

DOUBLES:
SUWANDI/PRIMA vs ABD HAZLI ZAINUDIN/RAZLAN RAWI

I was informed that Elbert will be played if Indonesia is already leading 3-0!:(

Harju.
Feb 8th, 2006, 02:20 PM
Lavina's journey to India was fruitless in single but she got a double title with Wei-Ping :banana:.

Lutfi and Vivien in the QF of G3 Bangladesh. Adjie, you know anything about Vivien? She seems to be improving too.

Shine On Silver Moon
Feb 8th, 2006, 02:51 PM
Lavina's journey to India was fruitless in single but she got a double title with Wei-Ping :banana:.

Lutfi and Vivien in the QF of G3 Bangladesh. Adjie, you know anything about Vivien? She seems to be improving too.

She is a sweet girl from Plaju, South Sumatra. I haven't seen her on court for a long time since she was injured for few months. I hope, she will play Cigna Open on Feb. 13-19, 2006, so then I can check out her game. I bet, she is tired by then...;)

Shine On Silver Moon
Feb 10th, 2006, 01:28 PM
After too much rain in the morning, eventually the tie began at 1 pm local time at Family Club tennis complex - a posh neighborhood in Balikpapan.;)

Suwandi def. Abdul Hazli Zainudin 61 62 62

Prima Simpatiaji def. Razlan Rawi 61 60 61

petersampras
Feb 10th, 2006, 03:14 PM
Hi everybody, this is my first comment after all this time I just read all the opinion and comment. I think for tomorrow the Indonesian team should put faisal and elbert to play doubles. What do you think ? sorry if my english is not good

Harju.
Feb 10th, 2006, 04:11 PM
Hi everybody, this is my first comment after all this time I just read all the opinion and comment. I think for tomorrow the Indonesian team should put faisal and elbert to play doubles. What do you think ? sorry if my english is not good
Definately.

But it's a shame they are putting Lutfi instead of Ayu for Fed Cup just because Lutfi is under Mama Martina's camp :smash:. They should consider Cigna as one of the criteria in choosing the players to represent Indonesia though I very doubt Lutfi would join.

Shine On Silver Moon
Feb 11th, 2006, 04:53 AM

Your English is fine! Welcome! I agree, but since Elbert is not being trained at Martina's camp, therefore they will never consuder him...

Shine On Silver Moon
Feb 11th, 2006, 04:55 AM
Doubles:

Suwandi/Faisal Aidil def. Zainudin/Rawi (maybe not sure) 60 61 60

Harju.
Feb 11th, 2006, 06:39 AM
Pretty idiot line up from Indonesia. :retard:.

To think they put Suwandi and Prima instead of Elber and Faisal.

Shine On Silver Moon
Feb 11th, 2006, 02:58 PM
QUALIFYING ROUND - FEB. 12 & 13
MAIN DRAW - FEB 14-19

VENUE: JAKARTA HILTON EXECUTIVE CLUB

TYPE OF COURT: PLEXI PAVE

OFFICIAL BALL: WILSON DOUBLE CORE (DAVIS CUP'S BALL)

MEN'S SINGLES:
QUAL - 128 PLAYERS, MD - 48 PLAYERS

WOMEN'S SINGLES:
QUAL - 32 PLAYERS, MD - 32 PLAYERS

MEN'S DOUBLES:
QUAL - 32 PAIRS, MD- 24 PAIRS

WOMEN'S DOUBLES:
QUAL - 16 PAIRS, MD - 16 PAIRS

PRIZE MONEY:

MEN'S SINGLES CHAMP - Rp 10.899.000,-
MEN'S DOUBLES CHAMP - Rp 5.103.000,-
WOMEN'S SINGLES CHAMP - Rp 7.200.000,-
WOMEN'S DOUBLES CHAMP - Rp 3.100.000,-

Shine On Silver Moon
Feb 11th, 2006, 03:00 PM
Based on current national ranking

1. SUWANDI
2. PRIMA SIMPATIAJI
3. SUNU WAHYU TRIJATI
4. BONIT WIRYAWAN
5. NESA ARTA
6. ELBERT SIE
7. ANDRIAN RATURANDANG
8. HENDRI SUSILO PRAMONO
9. SEBASTIAN DA COSTA
10. SURYA WIJAYA
11. SANDY PURNOMO
12. FAISAL AIDIL
13. CHRISTOPHER RUNGKAT
14. DEDE SUHENDAR DINATA
15. SULISTYO WIBOWO
16. AGUNG BAGUS DEWANTORO
17. FEBI WIDHIYANTO:eek:
18. ANDERY SETYAWANTO
19. TIO LANA PUTRA
20. FANDI SURYADI
21. YUSMAWAN FAHMI
22. AYRTON WIBOWO
23. SAMSUDIN PARE
24. SENO HARTONO SUWANDI
25. ABIGAEL TULAK
26. ENRICO SATRIA
27. TJAHJONO
28. CHRIS MAYANTO
29. UMARDANI
30. ARIAWAN POERBOADINOTO
31. ALVIN PUTRA KURNIAWAN
32. ADITYA HARI SASONGKO
33. REZA AMRULLAH
34. EDY KUSDARYANTO
35. UNTIL 40. DESIGNATED FOR WC
41. UNTIL 48. DESIGNATED FOR QUALIFIER

Shine On Silver Moon
Feb 11th, 2006, 03:01 PM
based on current national ranking

1. AYU FANI DAMAYANTI
2. SEPTI MENDE
3. LAVINIA TANANTA
4. MAYA ROSA
5. ENY SULISTYOWATI
6. LUTFIANA ARIS BUDIHARTO
7. DENISE HARIJANTO
8. DIAN ANGGRAINI
9. VIVIEN SILVANY TONY
10. JESSY ROMPIES
11. DEDE TARI KUSRINI
12. BEATRICE GUMULYA
13. GOLDA RUBINA
14. SANDY GUMULYAhttp://www.angeliquewidjaja.com/forum/i/icon_smile_shock.gif
15. ANGELIKA JOGASURIA
16. ALETA SUNGKONO
17. ANGELINA JOGASURIA
18. PRISCILLA ANGGRAINY
19. MARSELLA GUNAWAN
20. DIAN MAYASARI
21. KOMANG SRI MARYATI
22. NURMA MANGUNSONG
23. DEWI FORTUNA
24. ROSIDAH KUSUMADEWI
25. WC - RININTA HIDAYAT
26. WC - WIDHI SETYORINI
27. WC - ALFIETA JANUARISTI
28. WC - WINE PRAMESTININGRUM
29. UNTIL 32. DESIGNATED FOR QUALIFIER

Shine On Silver Moon
Feb 11th, 2006, 03:03 PM
MEN'S SINGLES: ABDUL KAHAR MIM - FORMER NATIONAL PLAYER IS SEEDED 16...:cool:

TOTAL OF 89 PLAYERS SIGNED-IN THIS AFTERNOON SO, 39 PLAYERS GOT 1ST ROUND BYES...EACH PLAYER WILL PLAY TOTAL OF 4 ROUNDS IF THE PLAYER KEEPS WINNING THEN HE WILL GET INTO MAIN DRAW...TWICE A DAY PLAYING!:(

WOMEN'S SINGLES: ONLY TOTAL OF 20 PLAYERS SIGNED-IN...SO, THERE ARE 12 PLAYERS GOT 1ST ROUND BYES...TOTAL 3 ROUNDS TO BE IN MAIN DRAW...WHERE ARE ALL THE GALS???:o :sad:

Harju.
Feb 11th, 2006, 06:24 PM
based on current national ranking

1. AYU FANI DAMAYANTI
2. SEPTI MENDE
3. LAVINIA TANANTA
4. MAYA ROSA
5. ENY SULISTYOWATI
6. LUTFIANA ARIS BUDIHARTO
7. DENISE HARIJANTO
8. DIAN ANGGRAINI
9. VIVIEN SILVANY TONY
10. JESSY ROMPIES
11. DEDE TARI KUSRINI
12. BEATRICE GUMULYA
13. GOLDA RUBINA
14. SANDY GUMULYAhttp://www.angeliquewidjaja.com/forum/i/icon_smile_shock.gif
15. ANGELIKA JOGASURIA
16. ALETA SUNGKONO
17. ANGELINA JOGASURIA
18. PRISCILLA ANGGRAINY
19. MARSELLA GUNAWAN
20. DIAN MAYASARI
21. KOMANG SRI MARYATI
22. NURMA MANGUNSONG
23. DEWI FORTUNA
24. ROSIDAH KUSUMADEWI
25. WC - RININTA HIDAYAT
26. WC - WIDHI SETYORINI
27. WC - ALFIETA JANUARISTI
28. WC - WINE PRAMESTININGRUM
29. UNTIL 32. DESIGNATED FOR QUALIFIER
Is this the list of the players that are playing. If yes, then it should be more than 20 :shrug:.

I doubt Lutfi, Vivien, Beatrice and Jessy would play. I might be wrong though.

firehorse
Feb 11th, 2006, 07:38 PM
Is this the list of the players that are playing. If yes, then it should be more than 20 :shrug:.

I doubt Lutfi, Vivien, Beatrice and Jessy would play. I might be wrong though.

yes..at least...Indonesia is behind now from Thailand , Taiwan, Korea and India...china and Japan are way UUPPP

Shine On Silver Moon
Feb 12th, 2006, 12:34 PM
I was at Hilton complex today for Cigna Open 2006...I met Marieke Gunawan - coach of Lutfi, Jessy, Vivien, Bea...and she confirmed that those gals are playing Cigna...I saw Jessy and Sandy Gumulya practiced together...Sandy looked pretty but she was using protectors on both her knees...Jessy just had ankle injury...I met Mia Sacca, too - she is resting now since she just had typhoid...:D

Shine On Silver Moon
Feb 12th, 2006, 12:35 PM
Indonesia Def. Malaysia 5-0!

Elbert Sie Won 60 61, Faisal Aidil Won 61 64 To Complete The Victory!:)

Shine On Silver Moon
Feb 13th, 2006, 12:42 PM
Men's singles - main draw:

1) Suwandi - bye
(Q) Aditya Tegar v (Q) Dadang AR
Samsudin Pare v (WC) Lenz Theodor - Lenz udah tambah tinggi!http://www.angeliquewidjaja.com/forum/i/icon_smile_wink.gif
(15) Sulistyo Wibowo - bye

(11) Sandy Purnomo - bye
(WC) Anthony Muki Tan v Chris Mayanto
Aditya Hari Sasongko v Enrico "Universiade rep" Satria
(8) Hendri Susilo Pramono - bye

(4) Bonit Wiryawan - bye
(Q) Wisnu Wijaya v Abigael Tulak
Seno Hartono Suwandi v Alvin Putra Kurniawan - Alvin juga dah tinggi!http://www.angeliquewidjaja.com/forum/i/icon_smile_cool.gif
(13) Christopher Rungkat - bye

(10) Surya "Ragunan's coach" Wijaya Budi - bye
Umardani v (WC) Christian Adinata
Reza Amrullah v Tjahjono
(5) Nesa Arta - bye

(6) Elbert "FILA BOY" Sie - bye
(Q) Ferza Gautama v (Q) Aditya Danurwendo
Fandi Suryadi v Edy "Secek" Kusdaryanto
(12) M Faisal Aidil Archan - bye

(14) Dede Suhendardinata - bye
Ariawan Poerboadinoto v (WC)Johanes "no backhand please" Indra Tolip
(WC) Ganang Suryaatmaja v Febi Widhiyanto
(3) Sunu Wahyu Trijati - bye

(7) Andrian Raturandang - bye
(WC) Tito Parulian Hutauruk v Andery Setyawanto
(Q) Abdul Kahar MIM v Tio Lana Putra
(9) Sebastian Da Costa - bye

(16) Agung Bagus Dewantoro - bye
(Q) Seno Baskoro v Yusmawan Fahmi
(Q) Robert Winokan v Ayrton Wibowo
(2) Prima Simpatiaji - bye

matches to be watched:
Bonit v Xto
Elbert v Faisal
Febi v Sunu
Da Costa v Kahar MIM

men's doubles draw to be out 2morow...tonight last match Q3 men's dbl not even done yet by the time I left at 7.20 PM!!!http://www.angeliquewidjaja.com/forum/i/icon_smile_shock.gif Final qual dbl for men or Q4 2morow at 2 PM

Shine On Silver Moon
Feb 13th, 2006, 12:49 PM
Women's singles - main draw:

(1) Ayu F Damayanti v (WC) Widhy Setyorini - AYU IS HAVING PIERCING ON HER NOSE!!!http://www.angeliquewidjaja.com/forum/i/icon_smile_blush.gif
Norma Mangunsong v Sandy Gumulya
Rosidah Kusumadewi v Priscilla Anggreny Oky
(WC) Wine Pramestiningrum v (5) Eny Sulistyowati

(4) Maya Rosa v Dian Mayasari
(WC) Rininta Hidayat v (Q) Juan Rosalina
Marsela Gunawan v Jessy Rompies
Beatrice Gumulya v (7) Denise Harijanto

(6) Lutfiana A Budiharto v Komang Sri Maryati
Dede Tari Kusrini v Dewi Fortuna
Aleta Sungkono v (Q) Nana Lydia Lusiana
(WC) Alfieta Januaristi v (3) Lavinia Tananta

(8) Dian Anggraini v Angelina Jogasuria
Vivien S Tony v (Q) Dina Azwar
Angelika Jogasuria v (Q) Marsya Glyciena
Golda Rubina v (2) Septi Mende

women's dbl draw tmrow!

must see - Ayu v Sandy, Lutfi v Vivin Tananta

Golda plans to go to USA for college. Maya Rosa may go to USA for school and tennis. Anthony Tan will go to univ in Oregon this summer and her dad is opening a tennis academy out of Jakarta with an American coach - former Peter Burwash coach. It was great watching Angelika and Angelina Jogasuria - twins, 14 yo - they are almost as tall as Angie, ex swimmers, they have been hitting FH and BH with 2 hands since 7 yo...I saw Elbert on practice str8 from the airport...I saw Elbert's pics with Sharapova, Clijsters, Hantuchova and Federer when he was playing Wimby 2005. Elbert will play 3 men's futures in China after Cigna then he returns to Amsterdam for camp. Next month, Lavinia and Sandy Gumulya will play 10Ks in India...

Rising Sun
Feb 13th, 2006, 03:34 PM
Thanks for the draw and news Adji :cool:

Good to hear that Lavinia & Sandy will go to India next month. :D

BTW, is Maya pro? I wonder if she's eligible for a scholarship... :confused:

Harju.
Feb 14th, 2006, 10:12 AM
Uh. Some exciting matches.

Ayu vs Sandy (would be exciting if Sandy is fully fitted or else it'd be one sided. Really.)

Potential QF.
Ayu/Sandy vs Eny :yawn:.
Maya vs Beatrice :tape:. Can Denise beat Beatrice? Doubt it :o.
Lavinia vs Lutfi. :exciting:.
Vivien vs Septi :yawn:

Shine On Silver Moon
Feb 14th, 2006, 12:59 PM
Thanks for the draw and news Adji :cool:

Good to hear that Lavinia & Sandy will go to India next month. :D

BTW, is Maya pro? I wonder if she's eligible for a scholarship... :confused:

She has a sponsor from a gorup of companies and the plan that she will go to college there and at the same time, she will play professionally not like Dea Sumantri in NCAA...That's what I was informed...:D

Shine On Silver Moon
Feb 14th, 2006, 01:01 PM
(Q) Dadang AR d Aditya Tegar 61 64
Samsudin Pare d (WC) Lenz Theodor 75 75
Chris Mayanto d (WC) Anthony Muki Tan 64 61
Aditya Hari Sasongko d Enrico "Universiade rep" Satria 61 76(3)
(Q) Wisnu Wijaya d Abigael Tulak 26 62 61
Alvin Putra Kurniawan d Seno Hartono Suwandi 75 ret
Umardani d (WC) Christian Adinata 62 36 75
Tjahjono d Reza Amrullah 61 63
(Q) Ferza Gautama d (Q) Aditya Danurwendo 62 36 60
Edy "Secek" Kusdaryanto d Fandi Suryadi 46 61 61
Ariawan Poerboadinoto d (WC)Johanes "no backhand please" Indra Tolip 61 63
Febi Widhiyanto d (WC) Ganang Suryaatmaja 61 61
Andery Setyawanto d (WC) Tito Parulian Hutauruk 62 61
Tio Lana Putra d (Q) Abdul Kahar MIM 10 ret
Yusmawan Fahmi d (Q) Seno Baskoro 63 67(4) 64
Ayrton Wibowo d (Q) Robert Winokan 63 64

interesting matches tomorrow:
Nesa v Tjahjono
Secek v Faisal
Febi v Sunu

Harju.
Feb 14th, 2006, 01:02 PM
(1) Ayu F Damayanti d (LL) Gandes Nuraningsih 60 61
Sandy Gumulya d Nurma mangunsong 61 64
Priscilla Anggreny Oky d Rosidah Kusumadewi 62 61
(5) Eny Sulistyowati d (WC) Wine Pramestiningrum 60 61

(4) Maya Rosa d Dian Mayasari 60 62
(WC) Rininta Hidayat d (Q) Juan Rosalina 75 60
Jessy Rompies d Marsela Gunawan 60 60
(7) Denise Harijanto d Beatrice Gumulya 76(6) 63 :eek:

(6) Lutfiana A Budiharto d Komang Sri Maryati 60 61
Dede Tari Kusrini d Dewi Fortuna 75 62
(Q) Nana Lydia Lusiana d Aleta Sungkono 64 63
(3) Lavinia Tananta d (WC) Alfieta Januaristi 62 63

(8) Dian Anggraini d Angelina Jogasuria 63 62
Vivien S Tony d (Q) Dina Azwar 62 61
Angelika Jogasuria d (Q) Marsya Glyciena 64 61
(2) Septi Mende d Golda Rubina 61 62

Thanks to Mr Adjie :angel:.

Denise won :eek:. Sandy seemed to be struggling. :(

Did you watch any matches, Adjie?

Shine On Silver Moon
Feb 14th, 2006, 01:03 PM
(1) Ayu F Damayanti d (LL) Gandes Nuraningsih 60 61
Sandy Gumulya d Nourma Mangunsong 61 64
Priscilla Anggreny Oky d Rosidah Kusumadewi 62 61
(5) Eny Sulistyowati d (WC) Wine Pramestiningrum 60 61:)

(4) Maya Rosa d Dian Mayasari 60 62
(WC) Rininta Hidayat d (Q) Juan Rosalina 75 60
Jessy Rompies d Marsela Gunawan 60 60
(7) Denise Harijanto d Beatrice Gumulya 76(6) 63;)

(6) Lutfiana A Budiharto d Komang Sri Maryati 60 61:cool:
Dede Tari Kusrini d Dewi Fortuna 75 62
(Q) Nana Lydia Lusiana d Aleta Sungkono 64 63
(3) Lavinia Tananta d (WC) Alfieta Januaristi 62 63

(8) Dian Anggraini d Angelina Jogasuria 63 62
Vivien S Tony d (Q) Dina Azwar 62 61
Angelika Jogasuria d (Q) Marsya Glyciena 64 61
(2) Septi Mende d Golda Rubina 61 62

interesting match tomorrow:
Ayu v Sandy:fiery:

Shine On Silver Moon
Feb 14th, 2006, 01:04 PM
(1) Ayu F Damayanti/Septi Mende d Rininta Hidayat/Komang Sri Maryati 60 60:lol:
Dede Tari Kusrini/Dian Anggraeni d Nourma Mangunsong/Novita Dinaryanti 64 62

Sandy Gumulya/Jessy Rompies d (3) Denise Harijanto/Eny Sulistyowati 64 63;)
Dian Mayasari/Golda Rubina d Marsya Glf/Pricilla A Oky 63 60

Lutfiana A Budiharto/Marieke Gunawan d Agustina Wibisono/Dewi Fortuna 76(7) 62
(4) Beatrice Gumulya/Vivien S Tony d (Q) Juan Rosalina/Juan Rosalia 62 61

Angelika Jogasuria/Angelina Jogasuria d Elfa Pahlevi/Illiana Indica 62 64
(2) Lavinia Tananta/Maya Rosa d Afieta Januaristi/Wine Pramestiningrum 61 60

Shine On Silver Moon
Feb 14th, 2006, 01:05 PM
(1) Bonit Wiryawan/Prima Simpatiaji - bye
Chris Mayanto/Fandi Suryadi v Adityo Hari Sasongko/Umardani
Andre Cubung/J Indra Tolip v Prihatin/Tio Lana Putra
(8) Sulistyo Wibowo/Yusmawan Fahmi - bye

(4) Agung B Dewantoro/Surya Wijaya - bye
(Q) Ardiles Rotinsulu/Reza Tarigan v Anthony M Tan/Elbert Sie
Ganang Suryaatmaja/Reza Amrullah v Benedictus Pandu Budialin/Christian Adinata
(6) Febi Widhiyanto/Hendri S Pramono - bye

(7) Edy Kusdaryanto/Ferdi Fauzi - bye
Bagus Nugroho/David Agung Susanto v Dadang AR/Enrico Satria
Aditya Tegar/Seno Baskoro v Abdul Kahar MIM/Ariawan Poerboadinoto
(3) Christopher Rungkat/Nesa Arta - bye

(6) Andery Setyawanto/Sebastian Da Costa - bye
Bani Kohar Harahap/Lenz Theodor v Andrian raturandang/Ayrton Wibowo
(Q) Dwi Asmara/Ganda Abdillah v Ismail Jaya/Samsudin Pare
(2) Faisal Aidil/Suwandi - bye

Shine On Silver Moon
Feb 14th, 2006, 01:16 PM
Sandy was still rusty especially in 2nd set...

Denise has shown progress after being trained at Deddy Prasetyo's club together with Ayu and Septi as well as Rininta...She has resumed her power game with long rallies, good serve...vs Bea - she kept dominating with fast serve, good placements and she led 4-1, 5-2 but then Bea fought harder and she was able to tie it 5 all! I think, Denise was losing focus with Bea's attacks...Bea led 6-5 but then Denise fought back to force the tie break...In 2nd set, Denise regrouped herself and she won 6-3! Bea had medical trainer came in the middle of 2nd set since she had strain on her right hand...

Lutfiana has shown progress, too with power game. She could hit flat and long...she enjoyed rallies but too bad, she has no weapon yet...She reminded me of Romana, with good defense but with attacking style, she was still inconsistent so sometimes she hit too long...Lutfi still needs to improve her serve but indeed she is a focused player...

Vivien and Bea as well as Jessy, they are all now have power game and play from the baseline...I was impressed with Bea and Vivien in particular...These gals have made progresses...Serve still a problem, though...

Lavinia/Vivin played out of her form today...She made many UEs but luckily she made it through...Her serve was not good enough...

Harju.
Feb 14th, 2006, 01:27 PM
Thanks Adjie :wavey:

Didn't know Denise has dumped her old coach. And I'm glad that she has improved of course ;). Yay for Denise. Hopefully she can make it far this time.

And glad to know that Beatrice, Lutfi and Vivien have improved as well. :)

petersampras
Feb 14th, 2006, 01:56 PM
my prediction for 2morrow nesa, faisal and febi will go to 3rd round.
for the girls ayu will meet maya and lutfi will meet septi at semis

after looking at today's result there is a big question. Why players like dadang , pare , tjahjono and fahmi ( whom I guess doesn't practice much ) still goes to the next round
where are the 80's generations ?

petersampras
Feb 14th, 2006, 02:00 PM
my prediction for 2morrow faisal, nesa and febi will go to 3rd round.
for the girls ayu , lutfi, maya and septi will go to semis

Shine On Silver Moon
Feb 14th, 2006, 02:11 PM
Thanks Adjie :wavey:

Didn't know Denise has dumped her old coach. And I'm glad that she has improved of course ;). Yay for Denise. Hopefully she can make it far this time.

And glad to know that Beatrice, Lutfi and Vivien have improved as well. :)

But her coach gave up on her...she is now Denise's manager!!!;)

Shine On Silver Moon
Feb 14th, 2006, 02:14 PM
my prediction for 2morrow nesa, faisal and febi will go to 3rd round.
for the girls ayu will meet maya and lutfi will meet septi at semis

after looking at today's result there is a big question. Why players like dadang , pare , tjahjono and fahmi ( whom I guess doesn't practice much ) still goes to the next round
where are the 80's generations ?

Tjahjono is an active coach of his own tennis school in Kemayoran so his skills are still there but only his physical fitness since he is over 40. These old cracks are still skillful with good game plan...our junior players are lack of game plan, too much on hitting top spin, slices and lack of fighting spirit! That's the fact!:mad:

Shine On Silver Moon
Feb 15th, 2006, 12:22 PM
MS - 2nd rd

(1) Suwandi d (Q) Dadang AR 64 75
Samsudin Pare lost to (15) Sulistyo Wibowo 06 61 26

(11) Sandy Purnomo lost to Chris Mayanto 67(6) 13 ret
Aditya Hari Sasongko lost to (8) Hendri Susilo Pramono 16 57

(4) Bonit Wiryawan d (Q) Wisnu Wijaya 63 61
Alvin Putra Kurniawan lost to (13) Christopher Rungkat 16 46

(10) Surya "Ragunan's coach" Wijaya Budi d Umardani 60 62
Tjahjono d (5) Nesa Arta 76(5) 64

(6) Elbert "FILA BOY" Sie d (Q) Ferza Gautama 60 60
Edy "Secek" Kusdaryanto lost to (12) M Faisal Aidil Archan 06 06

(14) Dede Suhendardinata d Ariawan Poerboadinoto 62 64
Febi Widhiyanto d (3) Sunu Wahyu Trijati 60 63

(7) Andrian Raturandang lost to Andery Setyawanto 46 26
Tio Lana Putra lost to (9) Sebastian Da Costa 57 36

(16) Agung Bagus Dewantoro d Yusmawan Fahmi 63 61
Ayrton Wibowo lost to (2) Prima Simpatiaji 36 16

WS - 2nd rd

(1) Ayu F Damayanti d Sandy Gumulya 61 61
Priscilla Anggreny Oky lost to (5) Eny Sulistyowati 06 26

(4) Maya Rosa d (WC) Rininta Hidayat 62 60
Jessy Rompies d (7) Denise Harijanto 76(6) 62

(6) Lutfiana A Budiharto d Dede Tari Kusrini 60 60
(Q) Nana Lydia Lusiana lost to (3) Lavinia Tananta 26 26

(8) Dian Anggraini lost to Vivien S Tony 36 64 36
Angelika Jogasuria lost to (2) Septi Mende 46 26

WD - QF

(1) Ayu F Damayanti/Septi Mende d Dede Tari Kusrini/Dian Anggraeni 61 63

Sandy Gumulya/Jessy Rompies d Dian Mayasari/Golda Rubina 61 63

Lutfiana A Budiharto/Marieke Gunawan lost to (4) Beatrice Gumulya/Vivien S Tony 63 26 46

Angelika Jogasuria/Angelina Jogasuria lost to (2) Lavinia Tananta/Maya Rosa 16 26

MD - 1st rd

Chris Mayanto/Fandi Suryadi d Adityo Hari Sasongko/Umardani 63 76(5)
Andre Cubung/J Indra Tolip lost to Prihatin/Tio Lana Putra 16 26

(Q) Ardiles Rotinsulu/Reza Tarigan lost to Anthony M Tan/Elbert Sie 26 76(4) 11 ret
Ganang Suryaatmaja/Reza Amrullah d Benedictus Pandu Budialin/Christian Adinata 61 62

Bagus Nugroho/David Agung Susanto lost to Dadang AR/Enrico Satria 36 26
Aditya Tegar/Seno Baskoro d (LL) Rendy R Rampen/Elias J 63 61

Bani Kohar Harahap/Lenz Theodor lost to Andrian Raturandang/Ayrton Wibowo 36 16
(Q) Dwi Asmara/Ganda Abdillah lost to Ismail Jaya/Samsudin Pare 16 16

petersampras
Feb 15th, 2006, 01:21 PM
anyone know why sandy retired from chrismayanto on the 2nd set ?

yesterday, seno and kahar also retired. Was it very hot at hilton ?

Rising Sun
Feb 15th, 2006, 02:35 PM
Disappointing score Sandy... :sad:

Harju.
Feb 15th, 2006, 02:47 PM
Awww Sandy. I'm afraid her injury would seal her place out of Mama Martina's camp. And to think she got injured because of the over-training made by Martina's camp :o.

Go Ayu and Septi. Show to Mama that you guys are better off without her :tape:.

Denise :help:. Losing to Jessy :retard:.

petersampras
Feb 16th, 2006, 02:31 PM
today septi lost from vivien silvany. jessy lost from maya ini 3 sets.
so ayu vs maya and vivien vs lutfi at semis.

tommorow : suwandi vs hendry , bonit vs surya , elbert vs feby , sebastian vs prima

Harju.
Feb 16th, 2006, 03:55 PM
1-Ayu Fany Damayanti d. 5-Eny Sulistyowati 60 62
4-Maya Rosa d. Jessy Rompies 64 16 63

6-Lutfiana A Budiharto d. 3-Lavinia Tananta 765 75
Vivien Silvany Tony d. 2-Septi Mende 64 62

Oh wow. Upsets all over and even Jessy managed to get a set from Maya (which is weird cause Jessy isn't that good as far as I know).

Prolly Ayu vs Lutfi in the final.

pcrtennis
Feb 16th, 2006, 05:18 PM
Why aren't Ayu-Fani and Lavinia As well as Septi and Maya playing ITF tournies...this seems to me to be a waste of time...?!!

WonderfulLee
Feb 17th, 2006, 08:58 AM
Vivien played so well againts Septi. She hitted the ball with 2 handed forehand and backhand! she can be dangerous in future. hope she can manage her carier better!

Harju.
Feb 17th, 2006, 12:13 PM
Why aren't Ayu-Fani and Lavinia As well as Septi and Maya playing ITF tournies...this seems to me to be a waste of time...?!!
Cigna Open is pretty huge, me thinks. Lutfi, Vivien, Jessy and Beatrice just came back from Bangladesh. Lavinia played at the 10Ks in India. Septi and Ayu will start playing on March. Maya, as Adjie has said, would be going to US.

Heard Vivien was impressive during the match. :banana:.

Harju.
Feb 18th, 2006, 05:14 PM
Ayu-Fani Damayanti def. Maya Rosa 6-1 6-3.
Lutfiana A Budhiarto def. Vivien S Tony 6-4 6-(?).

Go Ayu. :worship:. Ayu was playing really well. Please win. The money would be a good use.

Ayu/Septi won the double even beating Maya/Lavinia 6-2 6-3. :worship:

OTOH. Why isn't Romana on Memphis Q-draw? :sad:.

kfh_9118
Feb 18th, 2006, 10:26 PM

Go Ayu. :worship:. Ayu was playing really well. Please win. The money would be a good use.

Romana will play 50K Challenger in US.

I agree with you, she could have tried Memphis, and with the weak qualifying draw, who knows, Romana might qualify.

kfh_9118
Feb 18th, 2006, 10:26 PM
Good luck to Lutfi in the final :angel:

Harju.
Feb 19th, 2006, 04:19 AM
Didn't know Romana in 50K St Paul list.

BTW, Ayu has won all the meetings against Lutfi. So take that Henry :p

Shine On Silver Moon
Feb 19th, 2006, 11:51 AM
anyone know why sandy retired from chrismayanto on the 2nd set ?

yesterday, seno and kahar also retired. Was it very hot at hilton ?

Sandy Purnomo (Ragunan's camp) had ankle injury...

Seno threw-up...Seno also practices at Ragunan's camp...Kahar had small foot problem...Hot indeed!!!

Shine On Silver Moon
Feb 19th, 2006, 11:56 AM

Lavinia just played 2 of 10Ks in India...even, she went to Pattaya but did not make it as well as Bangalore...both for quals...Lavinia will play 3 of 10Ks in India soon...

Ayu just recovered from dengue fever so she has been practiced only for 2 weeks...She will play 2 of 25Ks in Aussie next month from qual...

Septi just recovered from knee injury which she had in SEA Games in Manila...She will play qual if she makes it - 25Ks in Aussie next month...

No news on Maya's program...

Shine On Silver Moon
Feb 19th, 2006, 12:09 PM

Correction on final scores:
Ayu d Maya 61 62
Lutfi d Vivien 63 63

I was in Cigna for the whole week...Yes, Vivien is potential but lack of consistency compare to Lutfi...They can play power game...Serve for both still weak same as Ayu's...

Ayu won Cigna again for 2nd time, def. Lutfi 63 60! In 1st set, Ayu said she was overconfident and she made 4 DFs...then she took medical injury time...she asked the doctor to change the thing which covered her swollen right foot...she has been having this problem for a month...she may need to have surgery but she doesn't want to...she is scared...In 2nd set, Ayu played great!!! After Lutfi's lost - mama MW just left with her funny face...She was late when the men's final started already...Febi def. Surya Wijaya (30 yo, coach assistant at her camp) 62 62...His 4th time to take the title here after 2001, 2002, 2003...

Febi/Hendri d Suwandi/Faisal Aidil (Davis team/Martina's camp) 75 76(1) in final...So, clean sweep by DETEC indeed!!! all 4 titles!!!

SF - MS:

Febi d Prima (number 2 player but with the higest ATP rank) 63 64
Surya d Hendri 67(4) 64 75

actually, Surya and Prima used to practice at DETEC before...

Big loss and humiliation for Mama's camp!!! including Suzanna and her hubby, Tintus as forever coach for national teams...But mama's power will be intact!!!

Ayu v Sandy - Sandy played well but not enough to level-up with Ayu's smart play...Sandy's serve was better than Ayu's actually...All Mama's players are punished...their plan to play overseas are all cancelled!!! except Prima and Suwandi!

Rising Sun
Feb 19th, 2006, 01:07 PM
It's terrible that Mama's players were punished. Very unfair especially for Sandy... :mad:

Harju.
Feb 20th, 2006, 04:06 PM
Congrats Ayu :yeah:. Great scoreline to boot ;). If only Ayu can work more on her serve :fiery:.

Mama Martina needs a good kicking. Poor Sandy and the rest. Sandy should quit and join DeTec already. All the Mama's kids lost to Detec's kids. A big blow for Mama :o.

WonderfulLee
Feb 21st, 2006, 01:27 AM
i hope Sandy not join DeTec camp! if she still stay with Ragunan team, she still has chance for play overseas!

DeTec seem dont have good program for their player!

Rising Sun
Feb 21st, 2006, 10:03 AM
A few questions...

1) What does DETEC stand for?
2) What does Ragunan mean?
3) Adji, what did you mean by Mama's 'funny face'? She was angry?

Thanks! :D

Rising Sun
Feb 21st, 2006, 11:51 AM
Oh, and neither Ayu nor Septi's names were on the $25K Canberra list. What happened... :confused:

Harju.
Feb 25th, 2006, 04:51 AM
Detec is a huge tennis club which is developed by Dedy Prasetyo. The arch enemy of Mama Martina. Most of the players that dropped out of Mama Martina's camp would join Detec. Detec had a clean sweep @ Cigna Open even at the men's events.

Ayu, Septi and Denise are under Detec's.
Wynne, Sandy, Lutfi, Jessy, Vivien and Beatrice are under Martina's camp.
Lavinia is under Dedy T (Angie's coach).
Not sure about Maya though.

Ragunan is Mama Martina's camp I supposed. She's the one with the money, so most of her players get to play overseas.

According to the report, Mama Martina was pissed after Lutfi lost. She didn't attend the prize giving ceremony either.

No news about Ayu withdrawing from challengers in OZ yet. :shrug:. On the latest news, seemingly Lutfi's name has been taken off from the Asian Games.

Harju.
Feb 25th, 2006, 04:53 AM
And from Angie's forum. Most of the fans there are so negative against Ayu :o. No idea why :tape:.

Rising Sun
Feb 26th, 2006, 04:02 PM
Thanks for the detailed explanation. :wavey:

I don't understand how Mama Martina could have such high expectations on Lutfi when she's so much less experienced than Ayu and just back from 2 weeks in Bangalore. :rolleyes:

BTW, I wonder why Sandy needs Mama Martina to travel abroad? Isn't her family already pretty well off to help her out? :confused:

Harju.
Mar 2nd, 2006, 01:39 PM
Lutfiana, Jessy and Beatrice will be playing for Fed Cup 16 yo.

I think both Ayu and Septi have withdrawn from the challengers @ OZ. No news on those yet.

Harju.
Mar 19th, 2006, 05:45 AM
Ayu and Septi are commited to $25K Putignano in Italy :o. I wonder why they would travel all the way to Europe while there are tournaments in OZ and India with easier draw obviously.

Busy week for Indonesians.

Angie & Lavinia are playing @ $25K Victoria.
Sandy is playing @ $10K New Delhi.
Romana is playing @ $25K Redding.
Lutfi, Jessy and Vivien are playing @ G1 Bangkok.

Sandy beats Wu Shuang 6-1 7-5 and will face Cho Jeong-A.
Romana will face Maki Arai.

Harju.
Mar 23rd, 2006, 03:58 PM
Ayu and Septi withdrew all the tournaments from Italy thanks to Mama Martina's last minute decision to call them back for Fed Cup. :rolleyes:. Ayu and Septi were scheduled to play in Europe for a month but then since Wynne is still injured and Lutfi has been dropped off from the list, she decided to call Ayu and Septi :o. Ayu and Septi haven't confirmed the participation. They scared if they didn't join, they'd be called unpatriotic. If I were them, I would stick with the ITF tourneys. I don't think they would be played @ Fed Cup :shrug:.

Harju.
Mar 26th, 2006, 06:23 AM
Great week for Indonesians.

Sandy won 10K Delhi which is surprising. Her first ITF tournament, and she won it :banana:. Great result for her and definately will boast her confidence and hopefully Mama Martina will give her reward and let her play more. :banana:.

Angie reached SF. Not so shabby. She lead 6-4 3-2 and lost 6-4 3-6 0-6. She's still not there physically and mentally. I think she needs more time and matches to get back where she left in 04.

Romana failed to qualify and lost to Japanese player.

Lutfi and Vivien results are very disappointing.

Ayu and Septi have withdrawn from Italy so I supposed they are joining Fed Cup. Hopefully Ayu gets to play.

Shine On Silver Moon
May 6th, 2006, 11:43 AM
Junior players: Christopher Rungkat & Jessy Rompies are chosen to be in ITF team. They will leave for Morocco and Tunisia late May until early July. I heard that it is the 2nd class ITF team. Bon voyage!

Shine On Silver Moon
May 6th, 2006, 11:46 AM
Ayu and Septi plan to play tourneys in California especially in LA area starting late June. Hope, they will make it!;) They will be based in Paloz Verdez. Woo, cool place! I have been there!:cool:

Shine On Silver Moon
May 16th, 2006, 12:39 PM
Report on Wismilak Intl press conference along with earliest 9 top players committed to come in thread of more tourneys;)

Shine On Silver Moon
May 20th, 2006, 02:39 PM
In 14 yo team event of Asia Oceania zone competition - Indonesian team (seeded 5) advanced to the world competition in Prostejov, Czech Rep in August, 2006. The other teams Uzbekistan, China and Thailand are also eligible to play in Prostejov. Indonesian team consisted of: Laili Rahmawati Ulfa, Karyn Emeralda (sister of Golda Rubina) and Grace Isydora and the coach is Suharyadi (former national player) and also a hubby of Yayuk Basuki. Not surprise that the boys did not make it to the world level after lost to New Zealand in the round of last 8.

pcrtennis
May 20th, 2006, 09:39 PM
Why does Sandy Gumulya seem to be more independent of Ayu and Septi and them? Because she seems to be the best player after Angie...and what's up with Tananta? Is she pretty good? WHat's she up to?

Harju.
May 21st, 2006, 01:45 AM
Sandy gets to play at HCM is because of Mama Martina. She's under Indonesian's PELTI. Septi was supposed to go there but I supposed since she reached the final in 10K Tarakan double, she couldn't reach there for qualifying while Sandy gets the WC in the MD t hanks to Mama Martina. Ayu plans to skip HCM because she wanted to concentrate on the two 10Ks in Indonesia, but unfortunately, she was injured during the match against Sandy in the QF.

According to Adjie, Ayu will play some challengers in US on June. She's now having national exams. Septi has entered some ITF challengers in Japan and also US at the same time. Not sure which tourneys she would be joining. No news of Lavinia.

Watch out for Vivien. I think she's the next big one. Saw her play @ 10K Jakarta. Very promising given more experience. Ayu needs to fix the serve badly. Septi needs to cut down errors. Sandy is still not playing that well.

Shine On Silver Moon
May 21st, 2006, 05:14 AM
Sandy gets to play at HCM is because of Mama Martina. She's under Indonesian's PELTI. Septi was supposed to go there but I supposed since she reached the final in 10K Tarakan double, she couldn't reach there for qualifying while Sandy gets the WC in the MD t hanks to Mama Martina. Ayu plans to skip HCM because she wanted to concentrate on the two 10Ks in Indonesia, but unfortunately, she was injured during the match against Sandy in the QF.

According to Adjie, Ayu will play some challengers in US on June. She's now having national exams. Septi has entered some ITF challengers in Japan and also US at the same time. Not sure which tourneys she would be joining. No news of Lavinia.

Watch out for Vivien. I think she's the next big one. Saw her play @ 10K Jakarta. Very promising given more experience. Ayu needs to fix the serve badly. Septi needs to cut down errors. Sandy is still not playing that well.

V-Lix is right that Sandy can play overseas coz she is being trained at our national tennis camp owned by Mrs Widjaja - president of Pelti (same as USTA). So does Vivien S Tony. Actually, Sandy, Ayu, Septi, Lavinia Tananta (Vivin), Vivien Silvany Tony are chosen to be in the training camp for SEA Games 2007 but so far Ayu has refused to be trained in the camp. Septi is healing her knee injury in Solo, Central Java and Lavinia is back in her hometown Semarang after Tarakan and she will resume her practice in Jakarta soon then she will go overseas tour but no detail yet. Sandy is definitely showing her capacity by reaching SF in HCM 25K. For sure, if you belong to national camp - Pelti will take care of your tours. The prize money is only 20%given to the player. At the camp, they are being trained hard so they should have improve significantly. So far, 2 young male players have left the camp coz they did not show progress - they are Sunu Wahyu Trijati and Sandy Purnomo.

Harju.
May 21st, 2006, 05:20 AM
:wavey: Adjie.

I heard about Ayu's not wanting to train with the rest of the gang. It's a pity since she'd get to play more tournaments. :shrug:. She needs to start playing more tournaments overseas if she wants to make it far and not just whoring the local tournaments like she did last year. :shrug:

Any news on Wynne, Adjie?

Shine On Silver Moon
May 23rd, 2006, 10:44 AM
India 10K - June 12-19, 2006

MD list: Sandy Gumulya, Lavinia Tananta
Qual list: Vivien S Tony

Korea 25K - June 12-19, 2006
Qual list: Ayu Fani
Alternate: Sandy and Lavinia

Rising Sun
May 23rd, 2006, 12:49 PM
Ayu is still under the AER so it's understandable that she doesn't play as many tourneys. I definitely hope that she plays more after turning 18 though. :cool:

I wonder if Sandy & Lavinia will choose to go to India or Korea? :confused:

Harju.
Jun 1st, 2006, 09:24 PM
Busy weeks for Indonesians in the next two weeks. Sandy, Lavinia and Vivien have withdrawn from Korean and heading to India for the 2 10Ks while Ayu will travel to Korea (alone I supposed :tape: ) for the two 25Ks. :yeah:. I'm glad that Vivien is focusing on senior tour this season. And Romana is back @ Allentown 25K too.

Angie has withdrawn Prostejov (75K) and Zagreb (50K) to concentrate on the 25Ks in Italy for the next 3 weeks. Good decision IMO.

Lutfi and Beatrice are playing Tashkent G3 this week. Surprising :eek:.

Septi is resting and Jessy Rompies is in ITF team. There is a junior event coming up in Indonesia. Finally, they are back in action.

pcrtennis
Jun 6th, 2006, 02:29 AM
Anyone have any videos or interesting articles or things regarding Yayuk Basuki?? Especailly videos somehow...? Also what is she up to now?

Shine On Silver Moon
Jun 6th, 2006, 06:28 AM
Anyone have any videos or interesting articles or things regarding Yayuk Basuki?? Especailly videos somehow...? Also what is she up to now?

Hi...U can check out this website: www.albert-dvd191.com (http://www.albert-dvd191.com)

I know the owner very well...he is Albert, a tennis maniac...Just tell you know from me, Adji...u can order DVD of tennis matches...I know, Albert has match of Basuki vs Novotna in Wimby's QF 1997...I met Yayuk last month and I talked a lot with her...sometimes I discuss tennis on text message with her...She is now coaching junior players and she is in monitoring team for sport management under the Ministry of Sport...

pcrtennis
Jun 6th, 2006, 06:41 AM
Hi...U can check out this website: www.albert-dvd191.com (http://www.albert-dvd191.com)

I know the owner very well...he is Albert, a tennis maniac...Just tell you know from me, Adji...u can order DVD of tennis matches...I know, Albert has match of Basuki vs Novotna in Wimby's QF 1997...I met Yayuk last month and I talked a lot with her...sometimes I discuss tennis on text message with her...She is now coaching junior players and she is in monitoring team for sport management under the Ministry of Sport...

Does she have any top prsopects and will she ever be a traveling coach? Thanks for the contact!!

Shine On Silver Moon
Jun 20th, 2006, 03:06 PM
Does she have any top prsopects and will she ever be a traveling coach? Thanks for the contact!!

Ur welcome! As far as I know, no top notch propect yet up to now. Once, she was asked by Camille Pin to be her traveling coach but Yayuk declined it since she has no intention at all to be away from her son. If only for 2 weeks on overseas trip, still okay.:cool:

pcrtennis
Jun 20th, 2006, 04:47 PM
Thanks god she didnt coach Pin...she would be better with someone with more talent...

Harju.
Jul 3rd, 2006, 04:51 AM
Indo Fed Cup Team :

Angie, Romana, Septi and Ayu. As we know, Septi and Ayu won't even play. I don't know why they even bother to commit :shrug:.

Adjie, any news on Ayu's next tournaments. Her results this season has been disappointing.

Rising Sun
Jul 5th, 2006, 05:45 PM
Indo Fed Cup Team :

Angie, Romana, Septi and Ayu. As we know, Septi and Ayu won't even play. I don't know why they even bother to commit :shrug:.

Adjie, any news on Ayu's next tournaments. Her results this season has been disappointing.
The official list has Suzanna & Wynne in the Fed Cup team... :confused:

:lol: @ Suzanna being a playing captain. What's new though... :tape:

Harju.
Jul 6th, 2006, 09:45 AM
The official list has Suzanna & Wynne in the Fed Cup team... :confused:

:lol: @ Suzanna being a playing captain. What's new though... :tape:
I think the official list includes Ayu and Septi.

And I think Indonesia has pulled out the last I read the news. Disappointing really.

Shine On Silver Moon
Jul 8th, 2006, 05:12 AM
Angie, Wynne and Romana!!! But INA withdrew recently as decided by our Ministry of Foreign Affairs as a protest of Israel's attack to Gaza!!!:mad:

Ayu plans to play 10Ks in Thailand from July 17, 2006! She realizes that she must return to this level again to bring up her confidence!:D

Shine On Silver Moon
Jul 25th, 2006, 02:33 PM
Venue: Taman Maluku Tennis Complex and Siliwangi Tennis Complex, Bandung

MEN'S SINGLES - MAIN DRAW - 1ST ROUND
* NR = NATIONAL RANKING

(1) Prima Simpatiaji (Central Java/NR 1) d Seno Baskoro (East Java/NR 40) 46 62 64
(WC) Firman Suharyadi (West Java/NR 94) d (LL) Ghanis Swandita (Yogyakarta) 75 62
Reza Amrullah (Central Java/NR 37) d (Q) Cahyadi Arifin (West Java) 62 63
(15) Yusmawan Fahmi (Central Java/NR 20) d (Q) Arya Mahendra (West Java) 60 61

(9) Agung B Dewantoro (North Sumatra/NR 11) d Regan Hilarius (West Java/NR 78) 61 60
(WC) Eko Septian (Central Java) d (LL) Gerry Sondakh (Jakarta) 61 60
(WC) Ivan Regan (Central Java) d (LL) Delly Ariansyah (West Java) 60 61
(7) Andrian Raturandang (West Java/NR 8) d Eko Kurniawan (Central Java/NR 30) 60 61

(4) Nesa Arta (Jakarta/NR 5) d Abigael Tulak (East Kalimantan) 61 64
Aditya Danurwendo (Central Java/NR 61) d (Q) Adek Widiyanto (East Java) 63 64
Limpad Nurahmat (Central Java/NR 75) d Budi Ansori (West Java/NR 51) 75 62
(13) Andery Setyawanto (East Java/NR 17) d Umar Dani (West Java/NR 32) 63 62

Yanwar Dwi Putra (South Sulawesi/NR 45) d (10) Sebastian Da Costa (West Java/NR 12) 06 64 63
(WC) Tirta Ismaya (West Java/NR 82) d Nyoman Magha Putra (East Java/NR 53) 16 76(4) 64
Bani Kohar Harahap (Jakarta/NR 47) d Lenz Theodor (Jakarta/NR 52) 61 62
(5) Hendri Susilo Pramono (Jakarta/NR 6) d (Q) Tito Parulian (North Sumatra/NR 108) 61 64

(8) Faisal Aidil (East Kalimantan/NR 10) d (WC) Yudha Prawira (West Java) 63 61
Ferdi Fauzi (West Java/NR 41) d Ade Guswin Lubis (West Java/NR 70) 62 76(5)
Seno Hartono (West Java/NR 22) d (Q) Ryan Marlo (WEst Java) 63 61
(12) Febi Widhiyanto (Jakarta/NR 14) d (Q) Kurniawan Putra (West Java) 61 62

(16) Tio Lana Putra (North Sumatra/NR 21) d Alvin Putra Kurniawan (Jakarta/NR 31) 61 63
Aditya Hari Sasongko (Yogyakarta/NR 36) d (LL) Helmi Reza (West Java/NR 106) 61 61
Edy Kusdaryanto (West Java/NR 50) d Yohanes Indra Tolip (Jakarta/NR 46) 63 62
(3) Elbert Sie (West Java/NR 3) d (LL) Dani Saeful Islam (West Java) 60 60

(6) Surya Wijaya (West Java/NR 7) d Aditya Tegar (East Java/NR 34) 60 75
Ganang Suryaatmaja (Central Java/NR 58) d Sonny Purnomo (Jakarta/NR 72) 64 62
(Q) Dwi Asmara (South Sumatra) d Chandra Hartono (West Java/NR 62) 61 64
(11) Sandy Purnomo (South Sumatra/NR 13) d Heru Prasastya (West Java/NR 71) 61 63

Ayrton Wibowo (Jakarta/23) d (14) Chris Mayanto (East Java/NR 19) 64 76(5)
Ariawan Poerbo (Jakarta/NR 39) d (Q) David Agung Susanto (Jakarta/NR 100) 64 62
Ely Miharjo (West Java/NR 64) d (WC) Oki Nurahman (West Java/NR 96) 64 64
(2) Suwandi (West Java/NR 2) d Revel Yehezkia (Jakarta/NR 67) 61 63

Shine On Silver Moon
Jul 25th, 2006, 02:36 PM
1ST RD TO BE PLAYED TOMORROW, JULY 26, 2006

(1) Maya Rosa (West Java/NR 8) v Golda Rubina (West Java)
Patricia Soesilo (East Java) v Mia Sacca (Yogyakarta)
Destiani Putri (East Java) v Komang Sri Maryati (Bali)
Dian Mayasari (East Java) v (5) Dian Anggraeni (East Kalimantan/NR 14)

(3) Jessy Rompies (Jakarta/NR 11) v Selita Tanujaya (West Java)
Safarina (West Kalimantan) d Desi Putri (West Java)
Dewi Fortuna (Jakarta) v Marsya Gisela (West Java)
Cecilia Isadora (West Java) v (6) Priscilla Anggraeni (East Java/NR 15)

(7) Beatrice Gumulya (Jakarta/NR 16) v Nancy Metriya (East Kalimantan)
Bella Destriani (South Sumatra) v Dede Tari Kusrini (North Sumatra)
Putri Dewi (East Java) v Laili Rahmawati (Yogyakarta)
Angelina Jogasuria (Banten) v (4) Eny Sulistyowati (West Java/NR 13)

(8) Angelika Jogasuria (Banten/NR 17) v Wine Pramestiningrum (Yogyakarta)
Meli Yonda (West Java) v Kusumo Retnowati (West Java)
Ajeng Aquinia (West Java) v Evi Mulyana (West Java)
Karyn Emeralda (Jakarta) v (2) Lutfiana A Budiharto (Central Java/NR 9)

Shine On Silver Moon
Jul 25th, 2006, 02:42 PM
Bjorn Phau (GER), has Indonesian father
Jesse Hutagalung (NED), has Indonesian father
Romano Tatuhey (NED), has Indonesian father
Elise Tamaela (NED), has Indonesian father
Nick Lindahl (AUS), has Indonesian mother
Sadik Kadir (AUS), born in Surabaya, East Java
Zar Lasahido (NED), has Indonesian father

Harju.
Jul 25th, 2006, 02:46 PM
The women field is wide open though most prolly Lutfi is going to win it, but I'm rooting for Maya all the way :aparty:

whatever happens to Septi, Adjie? And also, can you tell us more about Grace Sari?

Shine On Silver Moon
Jul 25th, 2006, 03:15 PM
The women field is wide open though most prolly Lutfi is going to win it, but I'm rooting for Maya all the way :aparty:

whatever happens to Septi, Adjie? And also, can you tell us more about Grace Sari?

Same here, wanna see Maya as champion! I have not seen her for 2 over months and Maya plays for fun, such an independent gal!;)

Septi is still in the midst of healing her knee injury. She stays in Solo, Central Java coz her dad is the police chief for greater Solo area. I do not know much about Grace. In the past year till now, she has been coached by Meiske (former Angie's coach). Grace is originally from Medan, a Batak descent (family name is Tarigan). Guess she is 14 yo, and I heard that she plays exactly like Angie!!! She was runner-up in ITF grade 4 of Bandung last June. She will be the anchor for our age group of 14 team to play in World Championship in Prostejov, Czech Rep in August.

Shine On Silver Moon
Jul 26th, 2006, 03:02 PM
(1) Maya Rosa (West Java/NR 8) d Golda Rubina (West Java/NR 21) 63 62
Patricia Soesilo (East Java/NR 23) lost to Mia Sacca (Yogyakarta/NR 22) 46 06
Destiani Putri (East Java) lost to Komang Sri Maryati (Bali/NR 19) 06 06
Dian Mayasari (East Java/NR 14) lost to (5) Dian Anggraeni (East Kalimantan/NR 14) 62 67(4) 03 retired

(3) Jessy Rompies (Jakarta/NR 11) d Selita Tanujaya (West Java) 60 62
Safarina (West Kalimantan) d Desi Putri (West Java) 62 62
Dewi Fortuna (Jakarta/NR 28) d Marsya Gisela (West Java/NR 37) 61 62
Cecilia Isadora (West Java/NR 42) d (6) Priscilla Anggraeni (East Java/NR 15) 61 46 61

(7) Beatrice Gumulya (Jakarta/NR 16) d Nancy Metriya (East Kalimantan/NR 18) 64 64
Bella Destriani (South Sumatra) lost to Dede Tari Kusrini (North Sumatra/NR 20) 16 26
Putri Dewi (East Java/NR 41) lost to Laili Rahmawati (Yogyakarta) 36 26
Angelina Jogasuria (Banten/NR 24) lost to (4) Eny Sulistyowati (West Java/NR 13) 67(4) 57

(8) Angelika Jogasuria (Banten/NR 17) lost to Wine Pramestiningrum (Yogyakarta/NR 40) 36 57
Meli Yonda (West Java) d Kusumo Retnowati (West Java) 62 61
Ajeng Aquinia (West Java) lost to Evi Mulyana (West Java) 36 16
Karyn Emeralda (Jakarta) lost to (2) Lutfiana A Budiharto (Central Java/NR 9) 16 06

Shine On Silver Moon
Jul 26th, 2006, 03:04 PM
2nd rd - men's singles - ELBERT SIE BOWED OUT!!!

(1) Prima Simpatiaji (Central Java/NR 1) d (WC) Firman Suharyadi (West Java/NR 94) 63 62
Reza Amrullah (Central Java/NR 37) lost to (15) Yusmawan Fahmi (Central Java/NR 20) 26 16
(9) Agung B Dewantoro (North Sumatra/NR 11) d (WC) Eko Septian (Central Java) 63 63
(WC) Ivan Regan (Central Java) lost to (7) Andrian Raturandang (West Java/NR 8) 26 06

(4) Nesa Arta (Jakarta/NR 5) d Aditya Danurwendo (Central Java/NR 61) 62 62
Limpad Nurahmat (Central Java/NR 75) lost to (13) Andery Setyawanto (East Java/NR 17) 06 26
Yanwar Dwi Putra (South Sulawesi/NR 45) d (WC) Tirta Ismaya (West Java/NR 82) 62 60
Bani Kohar Harahap (Jakarta/NR 47) d (5) Hendri Susilo Pramono (Jakarta/NR 6) 60 64

(8) Faisal Aidil (East Kalimantan/NR 10) d Ferdi Fauzi (West Java/NR 41) 61 63
Seno Hartono (West Java/NR 22) lost to (12) Febi Widhiyanto (Jakarta/NR 14) 36 57
(16) Tio Lana Putra (North Sumatra/NR 21) d Aditya Hari Sasongko (Yogyakarta/NR 36) 76(4) 64
Edy Kusdaryanto (West Java/NR 50) d (3) Elbert Sie (West Java/NR 3) 26 64 64:mad: :(

(6) Surya Wijaya (West Java/NR 7) d Ganang Suryaatmaja (Central Java/NR 58) 60 61
(Q) Dwi Asmara (South Sumatra) lost to (11) Sandy Purnomo (South Sumatra/NR 13) 63 62
Ayrton Wibowo (Jakarta/23) d Ariawan Poerbo (Jakarta/NR 39) 76(3) 60
Ely Miharjo (West Java/NR 64) lost to (2) Suwandi (West Java/NR 2) 57 26

Shine On Silver Moon
Jul 26th, 2006, 03:06 PM
1st rd - men's doubles

(1) Suwandi/Prima Simpatiaji (West Java/Central Java) d Ade Guswin Lubis/Budi Ansori (West Java) 64 62
Abigael Tulak/Tio Lana Putra (East Kalimantan/North Sumatra) d Tezar Putra/Yohanes Indra Tolip (Jakarta) 46 61 62
Edy Kusdaryanto/Prihatin (West Java) d Eko Kurniawan/Ely Miharjo (Central Java/West Java) 63 63
(6) Ayrton Wibowo/Faisal Aidil (Jakarta/East Kalimantan) d Dwi Asmara/Tito Parulian (South Sumatra/North Sumatra) 62 62

(4) Ferdy Fauzi/Nesa Arta (West Java/Jakarta) d (LL) Cahyadi Arifin/Revel Yehezkia (West Java/Jakarta) 63 61
David Agung Susanto/Reza Amrullah (Jakarta/Central Java) d (Q) Dani Saeful Isalm/Muda Bakti (West Java) 61 64
Seno Baskoro/Aditya Tegar (East Java) d Firman Suharyadi/Tirta Ismaya (West Java) 61 64
(7) Sebastian Da Costa/Andery Setyawanto (West Java/East Java) d Alvin Putra Kurniawan/Lenz Theodor (Jakarta) 62 60

(8) Elbert Sie/Umardani (West Java) d (Q) Helmi Reza/Ozon (West Java) 63 61
(Q) Aditya Danurwendo/Limpad Nurahmad (Central Java) d (Q) Aditya Ridza Akbar/Yanwar Dwi Putra (East Java/South Sulawesi) 64 63
(Q) Sonny Purnomo/Eko Septian (Jakarta/Central Java) d (WC) Oki Nurahman/Ryan Marlo (West Java) 64 36 62
(3) Febi Widhiyanto/Hendri Susilo Purnomo (Jakarta) d (Q) Fredy Tulak/Warman Yudha (East Kalimantan/East Java) 62 60

Andrian Raturandang/Seno Hartono (West Java) d (5) Sulistyo Wibowo/Yusmawan Fahmi (Central Java) 76(4) 64
Aditya Hari Sasongko/Ganang Suryaatmaja (Yogyakarta/Central Java) d Nyoman Magha Putra/Yudha Prawira (East Java/West Java) 63 62
(WC) Adek Widayanto/Kurniawan Putra (West Java) d Chandra Hartono/Regan Hilarius (West Java) 63 64
(2) Surya Wijaya/Agung B Dewantoro (West Java/Central Java) d Sandy Purnomo/Chris Mayanto (Yogyakarta/East Java) 61 62

Shine On Silver Moon
Jul 26th, 2006, 03:08 PM
WOMEN'S DOUBLES - MAIN DRAW

(1) Eny Sulistyowati/Maya Rosa (West Java) v Patricia Budiono/Patricia Soesilo (East Java) - Maya play vs her former coach, Pat Budi...:p
Karyn Emeralda/Komang Sri Maryati (Jakarta/Bali) v Marsya Gisela/Meli Yonda (West Java)
(3) Jessy Rompies/Marieke Gunawan (Jakarta) v Evi Mulyana Saputra/Novianti Warsono (West Java) - wow, Ragunan's student and teacher!:rolleyes:
Safarina/Wine Pramestiningrum (West Kalimantan/Yogyakarta) v Bertha Natalie/Cecilia Isadora (West Java)

Laili Rahmawati/Mia Sacca (Yogyakarta) v Nancy Metriya/Putri Dewi (East Kalimantan/East Java)
Angelina Jogasuria/Angelika Jogasuria (Banten) v (4) Dede Tari Kusrini/Dian Anggraeni (North Sumatra/East Kalimantan)
Kusumo Retnowati/Selita Agnes (West Java) v Dian Mayasari/Golda Rubina (East Java/West Java)
Bella Destria/Priscilla Anggreny (South Sumatra/East Java) v (2) Beatrice Gumulya/Lutfiana A Budiharto (Jakarta/Central Java)

They will play tomorrow, July 27

Rising Sun
Jul 26th, 2006, 03:19 PM
I heard Bjorn's half Vietnamese? :confused:

Rising Sun
Jul 26th, 2006, 03:19 PM
Thanks for the results Adji. :wavey:

Do the players receive prizemoney? :confused:

I hope Maya wins too. Why doesn't she play more tourneys abroad? I thought she got a sponsor sometime last year?

Shine On Silver Moon
Jul 26th, 2006, 03:32 PM
I heard Bjorn's half Vietnamese? :confused:

The 1st time I knew his name, immediately he must be Vietnamese but then I read an article about him and it says that his dad is Chinese Indonesian!;)

Harju.
Jul 26th, 2006, 03:37 PM
:haha: @ the double draw.

Indonesia is in need of good women players. I do hope Grace Sari can be the next big thing after Lutfi. Initially, I thought Golda and Patricia could do something. What happened to Denise? I hope she hasn't given up on tennis. The last I heard, she's improved alot.

Shine On Silver Moon
Jul 27th, 2006, 03:41 PM
Thanks for the results Adji. :wavey:

Do the players receive prizemoney? :confused:

I hope Maya wins too. Why doesn't she play more tourneys abroad? I thought she got a sponsor sometime last year?

Yes, total prize money for men 75 million rupiahs, women 50 million rupiahs!

Maya is no longer having sponsor. She almost went to US but she decided to work in Jakarta and play tennis for fun.;)

Shine On Silver Moon
Jul 27th, 2006, 03:46 PM
:haha: @ the double draw.

Indonesia is in need of good women players. I do hope Grace Sari can be the next big thing after Lutfi. Initially, I thought Golda and Patricia could do something. What happened to Denise? I hope she hasn't given up on tennis. The last I heard, she's improved alot.

Agree!!! Grace, we will see...finance is the bottom line! Golda is too small (height) and soon she is leaving for USA to play tennis in university there. Patricia is playing tennis for fun and is going to uni in Surabaya for engineering degree.

Denise is no longer at Detec (Ayu's camp) and she tries to go to USA same as Golda. So does Dian Mayasari.

Shine On Silver Moon
Jul 27th, 2006, 03:49 PM
2nd round - WOMEN'S SINGLES

(1) Maya Rosa (West Java/NR 8) d Mia Sacca (Yogyakarta/NR 22) 26 64 63
Komang Sri Maryati (Bali/NR 19) lost to (5) Dian Anggraeni (East Kalimantan/NR 14) 64 36 56 retired

(3) Jessy Rompies (Jakarta/NR 11) d Safarina (West Kalimantan) 62 64
Dewi Fortuna (Jakarta/NR 28) lost to Cecilia Isadora (West Java/NR 42) 16 46

(7) Beatrice Gumulya (Jakarta/NR 16) d Dede Tari Kusrini (North Sumatra/NR 20) 26 75 64
Laili Rahmawati (Yogyakarta) lost to (4) Eny Sulistyowati (West Java/NR 13) 16 16

Wine Pramestiningrum (Yogyakarta/NR 40) d Meli Yonda (West Java) 64 63
Evi Mulyana (West Java) lost to (2) Lutfiana A Budiharto (Central Java/NR 9) 06 06

Shine On Silver Moon
Jul 27th, 2006, 03:51 PM
1st rd - women's doubles

(1) Eny Sulistyowati/Maya Rosa (West Java) d Patricia Budiono/Patricia Soesilo (East Java) 61 64
Karyn Emeralda/Komang Sri Maryati (Jakarta/Bali) lost to Marsya Gisela/Meli Yonda (West Java) 16 64 57
(3) Jessy Rompies/Marieke Gunawan (Jakarta) d Evi Mulyana Saputra/Novianti Warsono (West Java) 63 60
Safarina/Wine Pramestiningrum (West Kalimantan/Yogyakarta) lost to Bertha Natalie/Cecilia Isadora (West Java) 67(7) 63 64

Laili Rahmawati/Mia Sacca (Yogyakarta) d Nancy Metriya/Putri Dewi (East Kalimantan/East Java) 61 64
Angelina Jogasuria/Angelika Jogasuria (Banten) lost to (4) Dede Tari Kusrini/Dian Anggraeni (North Sumatra/East Kalimantan) 67(3) 46
Kusumo Retnowati/Selita Agnes (West Java) lost to Dian Mayasari/Golda Rubina (East Java/West Java) 06 06
Bella Destria/Priscilla Anggreny (South Sumatra/East Java) lost to (2) Beatrice Gumulya/Lutfiana A Budiharto (Jakarta/Central Java) 57 36

Shine On Silver Moon
Jul 27th, 2006, 03:55 PM
3rd rd - men's singles

(1) Prima Simpatiaji (Central Java/NR 1) d (15) Yusmawan Fahmi (Central Java/NR 20) 67(5) 64 75:(
(9) Agung B Dewantoro (North Sumatra/NR 11) d (7) Andrian Raturandang (West Java/NR 8) 57 62 61

(4) Nesa Arta (Jakarta/NR 5) d (13) Andery Setyawanto (East Java/NR 17) 62 64
Yanwar Dwi Putra (South Sulawesi/NR 45) lost to (5) Hendri Susilo Pramono (Jakarta/NR 6) 16 16

(8) Faisal Aidil (East Kalimantan/NR 10) lost to (12) Febi Widhiyanto (Jakarta/NR 14) 75 16 02 ret :bounce: Faisal got lower back injury
(16) Tio Lana Putra (North Sumatra/NR 21) lost to Edy Kusdaryanto (West Java/NR 50) 36 46

(6) Surya Wijaya (West Java/NR 7) d (11) Sandy Purnomo (South Sumatra/NR 13) 63 63
Ayrton Wibowo (Jakarta/23) lost to (2) Suwandi (West Java/NR 2) 26 06

Shine On Silver Moon
Jul 27th, 2006, 04:00 PM
2nd rd - men's doubles

(1) Suwandi/Prima Simpatiaji (West Java/Central Java) d Abigael Tulak/Tio Lana Putra (East Kalimantan/North Sumatra) 63 63
Edy Kusdaryanto/Prihatin (West Java) d (6) Ayrton Wibowo/Faisal Aidil (Jakarta/East Kalimantan) - wo (Faisal is injured)

(4) Ferdy Fauzi/Nesa Arta (West Java/Jakarta) d David Agung Susanto/Reza Amrullah (Jakarta/Central Java) 64 64
Seno Baskoro/Aditya Tegar (East Java) lost to (7) Sebastian Da Costa/Andery Setyawanto (West Java/East Java) 76(2) 16 46

(8) Elbert Sie/Umardani (West Java) d (Q) Aditya Danurwendo/Limpad Nurahmad (Central Java) 62 64
(Q) Sonny Purnomo/Eko Septian (Jakarta/Central Java) d lost to (3) Febi Widhiyanto/Hendri Susilo Purnomo (Jakarta) 06 16

Andrian Raturandang/Seno Hartono (West Java) d Aditya Hari Sasongko/Ganang Suryaatmaja (Yogyakarta/Central Java) 36 63 60
(WC) Adek Widayanto/Kurniawan Putra (West Java) lost to
(2) Surya Wijaya/Agung B Dewantoro (West Java/Central Java) 26 46

Shine On Silver Moon
Jul 27th, 2006, 04:07 PM
Taman Maluku Tennis Complex, Bandung - where Angie began her tennis and inside the offfice room, we can see some pictures of Angie & Dea when they were less than 15 yo. There is a great pic of Angie and Venus - both posed together as champion for junior and senior in 2001...

Christopher Rungkat - no 2 boy in Indonesia - is chosen to be in ITF team again and he will be on tour in the US including playing USO...

Faisa Aidil - no 2 boy in Indonesia - starting August, he will say goodbye to junior level. This year, he played French Open (1st rd) and Wimby (1st rd). Today at West Java Governor Cup, he used his Wimby towel!

Seno Baskoro - 1.95 m is the tallest Indonesian player, I think. He has a big serve and great volley. Too bad, lack of finance.

Shine On Silver Moon
Jul 30th, 2006, 11:23 AM
QF

WOMEN'S SINGLES

(1) Maya Rosa (West Java/NR 8) lost to (5) Dian Anggraeni (East Kalimantan/NR 14) 76(5) 36 46 - Maya bilang dia blank abiz...

(3) Jessy Rompies (Jakarta/NR 11) d Cecilia Isadora (West Java/NR 42) 61 62 - Cecilia mo kul di Unpar...

(7) Beatrice Gumulya (Jakarta/NR 16) lost to (4) Eny Sulistyowati (West Java/NR 13) 36 16

Wine Pramestiningrum (Yogyakarta/NR 40) lost to (2) Lutfiana A Budiharto (Central Java/NR 9) 06 16

women's doubles

1) Eny Sulistyowati/Maya Rosa (West Java) d Marsya Gisela/Meli Yonda (West Java) 61 60
(3) Jessy Rompies/Marieke Gunawan (Jakarta) d Bertha Natalie/Cecilia Isadora (West Java) 16 62 61 - as coach, Marieke made many UEs:o

Laili Rahmawati/Mia Sacca (Yogyakarta) lost to (4) Dede Tari Kusrini/Dian Anggraeni (North Sumatra/East Kalimantan) 46 36
Dian Mayasari/Golda Rubina (East Java/West Java) lost to (2) Beatrice Gumulya/Lutfiana A Budiharto (Jakarta/Central Java) 36 26

men's singles 1) Prima Simpatiaji (Central Java/NR 1) lost to (9) Agung B Dewantoro (North Sumatra/NR 11) 57 16 - Prima asked med break twice since he felt strained on his hip...too much clubbing???:p:rolleyes:
(4) Nesa Arta (Jakarta/NR 5) lost to (5) Hendri Susilo Pramono (Jakarta/NR 6) 26 ret - Nesa got hand strain

(12) Febi Widhiyanto (Jakarta/NR 14) lost to Edy Kusdaryanto (West Java/NR 50) 01 ret - Febi got hand injury
(6) Surya Wijaya (West Java/NR 7) lost to (2) Suwandi (West Java/NR 2) 16 26

MEN'S DOUBLES (1) Suwandi/Prima Simpatiaji (West Java/Central Java) d Edy Kusdaryanto/Prihatin (West Java) 75 62

(4) Ferdy Fauzi/Nesa Arta (West Java/Jakarta) d (7) Sebastian Da Costa/Andery Setyawanto (West Java/East Java) 46 26

(8) Elbert Sie/Umardani (West Java) d (3) Febi Widhiyanto/Hendri Susilo Purnomo (Jakarta) WALK OVER

Andrian Raturandang/Seno Hartono (West Java) lost to
(2) Surya Wijaya/Agung B Dewantoro (West Java/Central Java) 63 26 16

Shine On Silver Moon
Jul 30th, 2006, 11:26 AM
Semifinal Men's Single (5) Hendri Susilo Pramono (Jakarta/NR 6) d. (9)Agung B Dewantoro (North Sumatra/NR 11) 61 61

(2) Suwandi (West Java/NR 2) d. Edy Kusdaryanto (West Java/NR 50) 61 61

Semifinal Men's Double (1) Suwandi/Prima Simpatiaji (West Java/Central Java) d. (4) Ferdy Fauzi/Nesa Arta (West Java/Jakarta) 76(4) 46 63

(2) Surya Wijaya/Agung B Dewantoro (West Java/Central Java) d. (8) Elbert Sie/Umardani (West Java) 64 62

SF WOMEN's SINGLES:

(2) Lutfi d (4) Eny S 36 64 61 - 2 hours 46 minutes:eek:

(3) Jessy R d (5) Dian A 64 75

DOUBLES:

(1) Eny/Maya Rosa d (3) Jessy/Marieke G 64 62

(2) Bea/Lutfi d (4) Dian A/Dede Tari Kusrini 64 76(5)

Shine On Silver Moon
Jul 30th, 2006, 11:29 AM
MEN'S SINGLES:

(2) SUWANDI d (5) HENDRI SP 62 RET - HENDRI HAD STOMACH PROBLEM/DIARHEA SINCE YESTERDAY

WOMEN'S SINGLES:
(2) LUTFI d (3) JESSY 62 46 63 - AS USUAL TOO MANY UEs from JESSY DESPITE OF HER ATTACKING GAME - JESSY CAN BE NEXT INDONESIAN SABATINI!!! SHE is 170 cm

MEN'S DOUBLES:
(1) SUWANDI/PRIMA d (2) AGUNG BD/SURYA WIJAYA 64 64

WOMEN'S DOUBLES:
(1) ENY/MAYA d (2) LUTFI/BEA 62 76(5)

Shine On Silver Moon
Jul 30th, 2006, 11:33 AM
Three gals: Lutfi, Jessy and Beatrice will represent their school in Jakarta to compete in National School Championships in Pontianak, West Kalimantan then from Aug. 8-13 they will play "Jakarta Governor Cup" in Kelapa Gading Tennis Complex, North Jakarta (senior national tourney) and then "Hemaviton Challenge" in Semarang - another senior tourney with total prize money of Rp 200 million rupiahs (Aug. 21-28)

Shine On Silver Moon
Jul 30th, 2006, 11:35 AM
goes to workshop as she said after realizing her rusty game over the week in Bandung. She will resume in "Hemaviton Challenge" and she has registered to "Wismilak International" as well. Go, Maya!;)

Shine On Silver Moon
Aug 1st, 2006, 11:28 AM
Indonesia Men's Future 1
Surface: hard at Kemayoran Tennis Ctr (owned by a foundation of Martina Widjaja)

1st rd: Elbert Sie d Mohabzenia Mohamed IRI 63 30 ret;)

WC junior player, Faisal Aidil also won:)

The rest: WC Suwandi, WC Ayrton Wibowo, WC Agung Bagus Dewantoro, Prima Simpatiaji, Bonit Wiryawan, (Q) Surya Wijaya are all lost!!! Not surprising!:p:lol:

Shine On Silver Moon
Aug 1st, 2006, 11:40 AM
WC junior player, Faisal Aidil also won:)

The rest: WC Suwandi, WC Ayrton Wibowo, WC Agung Bagus Dewantoro, Prima Simpatiaji, Bonit Wiryawan, (Q) Surya Wijaya are all lost!!! Not surprising!:p

All the above players 1 winner and 6 losers are BMW's players!:tape::help::smash::banghead::nerner:maybe one of them too much:drink::drink:clubbing is the best, eh???:eek:

Elbert is an outsider indeed - an independent player who does his training in Amsterdam with Holland Tennis National Association every now and then...:yeah:

Shine On Silver Moon
Aug 10th, 2006, 02:59 PM
In Bangkok 10K recently, Ayu got backbone problem. Her backbone got bent. Ayu is now undergoing theraphy in Bali and at least she will have to rest for 2-3 weeks...Get well, soon!:)

Shine On Silver Moon
Aug 10th, 2006, 03:01 PM
Former junior player, Golda Rubina got scholarship from Chicago State University. She will study and play tennis there together with other Indonesians: Immanuel Prakoso, Immanuel Prabowo, Abram Mamahit and Jonathan Amdanu - all guys. Golda will leave for CHI/O'hare airport on August 21, 2006 via S'pore and Tokyo by Japan Air Lines. Good luck, Golda!;)

Shine On Silver Moon
Aug 10th, 2006, 03:03 PM
Former junior player from East Java, Dian "Princess" Mayasari still needs to take SAT. If she passes it then she will join the Indonesian gang at Chicago State University next spring 2007...ganbatte!:D

Shine On Silver Moon
Aug 10th, 2006, 03:04 PM
Former junior player, Frederika Girsang after got her bachelor degree in Michigan Univ then she continues to get her graduate degree in Physical Education. All d best!:wavey:

Shine On Silver Moon
Aug 10th, 2006, 03:06 PM
Former junior player, Denise Harijanto got full scholarship from SUNY Buffalo, New York. She will leave for New York on August 19, 2006...Bon voyage, Nis!!!:D

Shine On Silver Moon
Aug 10th, 2006, 03:09 PM
A private univ in Rock Hill, South Carolina (not far from Charlotte) is keen to have Ayu and Lavinia in their tennis team. WU considers both players based on their ITF and WTA rankings. Based on my chat with Lavinia's dad - her dad says that he will see how Lavinia is progressing in the tour until one year then he will decide what's next for his beloved daughter.;)

Harju.
Aug 10th, 2006, 03:20 PM
So everyone's leaving to US :tape:

Shine On Silver Moon
Aug 12th, 2006, 09:36 AM
Venue: Kelapa Gading Sport Club, East Jakarta (12 outdoor hardcourts and 5 indoor hardcourts)

Women's singles:

QF:
(1) Lavinia Tananta d (7) Beatrice Gumulya 3 sets
(3) Vivien S Tony d Dede Tari K
(5) Eny Sulistyowati d (4) Jessy Rompies 63 60
(2) Lutfiana AB d (8) Angelika Jogasuria 60 60

SF:
(1) Lavinia d (3) Vivien 61 61
(5) Eny d (2) Lutfi 3 sets

Final: (1) Lavinia d (5) Eny 64 75 - at last, Lavinia's victory over Eny after several losses!!!

Congrats Lavinia for defending ur title here. Last year, she def. Ayu in SF then def. Septi in final. Lavinia is the only player who won this tourney 2 in a row!;)

Women's doubles:

SF:
Eny/Mimma Chernovita d Lavinia/Lee Wei Ping 76 61:(
(2) Beatrice/Lutfi d Agustina Wibisono/Denise Harijanto 62 61

* (1) Jessy/Vivien ST lost to Eny/Mimma in QF:eek:

Final: (2) Bea/Lutfi d Eny/Mimma 36 76(4) ret - Eny had arm strain:sad:

Harju.
Aug 25th, 2006, 04:13 PM
Liza back in action this week @ Hemaviton Challenge :banana: She reached SF :D:D

QF
Sandy Gulmuya def. Dian Angraeni 6-4 6-2
Liza Andriyani def. Lutfiana Budhiarto 6-3 6-2 :bounce:. [This shows how much more Lutfi needs to improve if she can lose this easy to Liza who barely played any tennis these days]
Vivien S Tony def. Jessy Rompies 6-3 7-6(6) :yeah:
I have the feeling that Vivien will outperform Lutfi in senior events. Hope adjie can tell us more about her. Jessy, though, plays like Septi. Bash every balls as hard as possible.
Lavinia Tanata def. Eny Sulistyowati 2-6 6-2 6-2.

SF.
Sandy vs Liza
Lavinia vs Vivien

Shine On Silver Moon
Sep 4th, 2006, 11:21 AM
Liza back in action this week @ Hemaviton Challenge :banana: She reached SF :D:D

QF
Sandy Gulmuya def. Dian Angraeni 6-4 6-2
Liza Andriyani def. Lutfiana Budhiarto 6-3 6-2 :bounce:. [This shows how much more Lutfi needs to improve if she can lose this easy to Liza who barely played any tennis these days]
Vivien S Tony def. Jessy Rompies 6-3 7-6(6) :yeah:
I have the feeling that Vivien will outperform Lutfi in senior events. Hope adjie can tell us more about her. Jessy, though, plays like Septi. Bash every balls as hard as possible.
Lavinia Tanata def. Eny Sulistyowati 2-6 6-2 6-2.

SF.
Sandy vs Liza
Lavinia vs Vivien

SF:
(2) Sandy d (WC) Liza 62 63
(1) Lavinia d (6) Vivien S Tony 63 60

Final: Sandy d Lavinia 64 16 64 - full of unforced errors from both players!:o

Shine On Silver Moon
Sep 4th, 2006, 11:24 AM
After one year being coached by Deddy Tedjamukti (Angie's coach), Lavinia has made good improvement. Based on her progress, Indonesian Tennis Association chose her to be in the Asian Games squad together with Angie, Romana & Sandy. Therefore, Lavinia is now full-time being trained at BMW camp in Ragunan with everlasting national coach, Suzanna A Wibowo.

Romana as we know practices in USA and Angie as always practices on her own.

Shine On Silver Moon
Sep 4th, 2006, 11:28 AM
After having theraphy on her backbone injury for a month, Ayu is back practicing with her coach, Deddy Prasetyo. Ayu is hoping to play qualifying at Wismilak Int'l 2006 and she enters Jakarta 10Ks afterwards. Go, Ayu!;)

Shine On Silver Moon
Sep 4th, 2006, 11:32 AM
After having theraphy on her left knee injury for almost 6 months in Solo, Central Java - Septi or Ninin is back practicing but now she has joined Deddy Tedjamukti (Angie's coach). So, she has said goodbye to Deddy Prasetyo. She will not be entering any tourney until early 2007. Welcome back, Ninin!:)

Shine On Silver Moon
Sep 4th, 2006, 11:37 AM
In boys' singles - Indonesia is represented by 16 yo, Christopher Rungkat (ITF 66) in the main draw. Christo is a member of ITF team again after last May, he was in ITF team also for Africa tour. His coach is Deddy Prasetyo.

1st round: Christo def. Austin Krajicek (USA) 76(7) 26 76(9):eek:

Congrats, Chris! Tough match in 2nd round against seeded 11 from Russia!:devil:

Harju.
Sep 4th, 2006, 03:26 PM
Congrats Christo. She's definately more promising than Faisal. Elbert has been stepping up a notch these days. Sunu has been disappointing. The rest like Aryton, Agung, Sandy and etc will end up playing national tournaments.

Good to know Ayu and Septi are fully fit. I hope Ayu keeps her priority right this time. I heard that she's been acting pretty stuck up at one of the tournaments. I had big hope on her but she hasn't delivered yet. I'm glad that they chose Lavinia instead of Ayu. I know Ayu rejected the offer which is the right thing to do. She's wasting time with Mama Martina's entourage. Sandy has been playing pretty impressive lately. Hope she keeps on improving.

Shine On Silver Moon
Sep 4th, 2006, 03:48 PM
Congrats Christo. She's definately more promising than Faisal. Elbert has been stepping up a notch these days. Sunu has been disappointing. The rest like Aryton, Agung, Sandy and etc will end up playing national tournaments.

Good to know Ayu and Septi are fully fit. I hope Ayu keeps her priority right this time. I heard that she's been acting pretty stuck up at one of the tournaments. I had big hope on her but she hasn't delivered yet. I'm glad that they chose Lavinia instead of Ayu. I know Ayu rejected the offer which is the right thing to do. She's wasting time with Mama Martina's entourage. Sandy has been playing pretty impressive lately. Hope she keeps on improving.

since when Christo is a she???:eek: hahaha:lol:

Faisal, sorry to say...no brain/not intelligent enough...:rolleyes:

Elbert is trained in Holland...too bad, small posture;)

Ayu for sure is the most talented one...it depends on her discipline after all:confused:

Sandy Purnomo (male) is no longer at mama's camp...so does Sunu...:p

Mama's camp has made business by receiving young male players to be trained there with big chunk of fees but some of them got pissed-off coz they had fight with the coaches...:lol: :help: so, they left the camp...:o

Overall, Indonesian tennis sucks big time as always!:mad: :fiery:

Harju.
Sep 16th, 2006, 04:36 PM
Sandy has withdrawn from the two 10Ks in Jakarta to play in India and Korea. Good for her :yeah:. Her rank shot up after winning the first round in Bali top around #315. Hopefully she can start playing 25K or 50K in future soon.

kfh_9118
Sep 17th, 2006, 09:23 AM
good decision, Sandy :yeah:

I guess she is now the darling of Mama Martina after Wynne has withdrew from tennis :sad: I miss Wynne :bigcry: :sad:

Harju.
Sep 17th, 2006, 10:41 AM
Sandy won her first round qualifying match against Jennifer Elie 7-5 6-3 but lost to red hot Iroda Tulyaganova who won Asian Championship last week 1-6 3-6.

Hope to see Sandy/Angie in the double draw. Sandy can learn quite a bit from her senior.

kfh_9118
Sep 19th, 2006, 02:51 AM
Sandy has withdrawn from the two 10Ks in Jakarta to play in India and Korea. Good for her :yeah:. Her rank shot up after winning the first round in Bali top around #315. Hopefully she can start playing 25K or 50K in future soon.

After Korea, Sandy has committed to 2 25K Challengers in Australia (Victoria) :bounce: together with Lavinia Tananta. Great schedule from Sandy, hope she will have good result here in Aust. I might go to watch her match when it's played in Melb Park :)

Ayu had initially also committed to those challengers but withdrew :rolleyes:
She has so much talent, but no future if she's too stubborn to stay with Detec.

I don't like the way Mama Martina dictate tennis in INA, but at least players under her get funds to travel and increase their rankings, better than just practicing all the time under Detec's management :rolleyes:

Harju.
Sep 19th, 2006, 12:16 PM
Sandy could have played Tashkent and Bangkok. Hope she plays there just to gain experience. I really hope she could join Romana in US and play the challengers there after the Asian Games. Read some comments from Angie's forum that Sandy was playing brilliantly against Severine and could have won the second set if she didn't lose the concentration.

Ayu :shrug:. I saw her played once before and you could tell that she's talented. She has all the shots under her belt, except the serve. Detec does improve players that' are under him (Septi, Denise), but they always tend to stuck @ local levels only.

Another player that should do well is Vivien. Heard lots of good stuff about her. I'd be flying back to Jakarta next Friday. (can't leave work this week :() And hopefully, I get to see the news girls (Vivien, Lavinia, Jessy, Lutfiana) play.

BTW, Henry, I read the local newspaper, Wynne said she might give it a try for SEA Games @ Bangkok. :bounce:. She said she might play a few tourneys here and there to get ready for Sea Games :D Hope she can stay healthy.

kfh_9118
Sep 19th, 2006, 12:26 PM
Sandy could have played Tashkent and Bangkok. Hope she plays there just to gain experience. I really hope she could join Romana in US and play the challengers there after the Asian Games. Read some comments from Angie's forum that Sandy was playing brilliantly against Severine and could have won the second set if she didn't lose the concentration.

Ayu :shrug:. I saw her played once before and you could tell that she's talented. She has all the shots under her belt, except the serve. Detec does improve players that' are under him (Septi, Denise), but they always tend to stuck @ local levels only.

Another player that should do well is Vivien. Heard lots of good stuff about her. I'd be flying back to Jakarta next Friday. (can't leave work this week :() And hopefully, I get to see the news girls (Vivien, Lavinia, Jessy, Lutfiana) play.

BTW, Henry, I read the local newspaper, Wynne said she might give it a try for SEA Games @ Bangkok. :bounce:. She said she might play a few tourneys here and there to get ready for Sea Games :D Hope she can stay healthy.

great news about Wynne, Felix :) Hope it's true, although last time, Wynne personally told me via email that she will study and stop playing professional tennis.

Maybe she misses tennis already ;)

Harju.
Sep 30th, 2006, 03:43 PM
Ayu is injured again. :o She might be out for the rest of the season.

Sandy won the 10K in Jakarta. She might reach top 300 with the win. Hopefully she can perform @ Australia. She pretty much has nothing to defend until next year's April. And hopefully Mama Martina will fund her travel to play more tournaments since she can easily reach top 200 with the right schedule.

Next week, Lavinia and Sandy are playing Australia. Hopefully they can perform well. No Vivien or Lutfi. Quite surprised since they are also under Mama Martina. Ah well.

Harju.
Oct 2nd, 2006, 05:07 PM
Sandy and Lavinia withdrew from 50K Bangkok :shrug:

Romana is comitted there. Getting ready to play @ Asian Games, though her results have been :help: these days.

Harju.
Oct 4th, 2006, 05:32 PM
It seemed like Sandy skipped Korea to play 10K because of Mama Martina asked her to play :spit:.

Rising Sun
Oct 5th, 2006, 12:28 PM
It seemed like Sandy skipped Korea to play 10K because of Mama Martina asked her to play :spit:.
What's new? :lol:

Sandy & Lavinia lost 2R at $25K Traralgon. :sad:

auntie janie
Oct 19th, 2006, 01:03 PM
Sandy won the 10K in Jakarta. She might reach top 300 with the win.

She did. She's #293. :)

Harju.
Oct 19th, 2006, 03:04 PM
She did. She's #293. :)
thanks janie ;)
been busy with work.

Sandy is playing 25K Jakarta and Taipei (not sure whether it's 10K or 25K) before Asian Games.

On the other hand, Angie is only playing doubles @ 25K Jakarta. Her manager said that she's not going to play singles because of the precaution of the knees.

Harju.
Nov 4th, 2006, 05:43 AM
Wynne is called to join the Asian Games despite the fact that she's already in Singapore and won't be playing at all :spit:

Rising Sun
Nov 4th, 2006, 12:57 PM
Wynne is called to join the Asian Games despite the fact that she's already in Singapore and won't be playing at all :spit:
So what will she be there as? Official supporter? :lol:

Harju.
Nov 14th, 2006, 03:16 PM
It's official that Wynne Prakusya would be competing in AG in Qatar.

So much drama from Mama Martina for the past weeks. The inclusive of Wynne in the AG team drew a lot of controversials. Needless to say, Wynne had to join despite the fact that she hadn't trained since forever and also, was about to start her uni in Singapore. According to some rumours, Wynne couldn't refuse the offer since MM had been funding Wynne during her career.

Yayuk Basuki was as usual pissed at MM's camp, saying that the reason to include Wynne on the team was non existent and that MM's camp treated AG as a joke.

MM's camp went all out to include Wynne to the squad by using Angie's name (MM's camp told the press that Wynne was needed for moral support and motivations to the team and included that Angie even requested for Wynne to be playing and that Angie was more comfortable playing with Wynne than Romana). Angie, was obviously upset about it and told the press that she'd be ready to play with whomever that's in the team.

it's not the first time Angie's name was dragged by MM's camp. During the Fed Cup vs China, MM's camp told the press that G didn't want to practise with Ayu or Septi.

Golindz
Nov 15th, 2006, 02:24 AM
Poor Angie

Shine On Silver Moon
Nov 19th, 2006, 02:32 AM
Informed by KONI (Indonesian National Sports Committee), Wynne's name was refused by AG OC in Doha...so, Wynne is not going to Doha...so much for being a liar...all this time, Wynne has been lying...in fact, she was not injured...That's the price you had to pay MM and Wynne...also Suzanna, the woman behind the screen...:devil: :mad: :fiery:

Shine On Silver Moon
Nov 19th, 2006, 02:40 AM
It's official that Wynne Prakusya would be competing in AG in Qatar.

So much drama from Mama Martina for the past weeks. The inclusive of Wynne in the AG team drew a lot of controversials. Needless to say, Wynne had to join despite the fact that she hadn't trained since forever and also, was about to start her uni in Singapore. According to some rumours, Wynne couldn't refuse the offer since MM had been funding Wynne during her career.

Yayuk Basuki was as usual pissed at MM's camp, saying that the reason to include Wynne on the team was non existent and that MM's camp treated AG as a joke.

MM's camp went all out to include Wynne to the squad by using Angie's name (MM's camp told the press that Wynne was needed for moral support and motivations to the team and included that Angie even requested for Wynne to be playing and that Angie was more comfortable playing with Wynne than Romana). Angie, was obviously upset about it and told the press that she'd be ready to play with whomever that's in the team.

it's not the first time Angie's name was dragged by MM's camp. During the Fed Cup vs China, MM's camp told the press that G didn't want to practise with Ayu or Septi.

Back in SEA Games 2001, Angie was chosen in the team based on her performance. Angie kept winning over Wynne, Romana and other players in all matches at MM's camp so right after USO Junior 2001, Angie flew directly to KL and she was promised by MM to play singles but eventually, without Angie's consent, MM changed Angie to play only mixed doubles with Bonit Wiryawan. As result, Angie/Bonit grabbed the gold medal. Angie's father was really mad back then and there was a fierce argumentation between the Widjajas and MM.

Before that, when Angie won Wimby Junior 2001 - everyone at Indonesian Tennis Association including MM who was not the chairwoman at that time - were all busy to greet Angie at the airport. MM offered Angie to be in her luxury car on the way home but Angie refused it.

Shine On Silver Moon
Nov 20th, 2006, 01:01 PM
Me & Elbert Sie, 19 yo - as per November 20, 2006 - he is ATP 866. He has been trained in Amsterdam until now...:wavey:

Shine On Silver Moon
Nov 20th, 2006, 01:04 PM
Septi Mende and a ball kid (member of Angie Fans Club):cool:

Shine On Silver Moon
Nov 20th, 2006, 01:08 PM
On Saturday, November 18, 2006 while I was staying at Mulia Hotel (a 5 star)...these are the 4 tennis courts located on its 5th floor...at the background, a brand new apartment where Angie Widjaja has just moved in...:)

Shine On Silver Moon
Nov 20th, 2006, 01:14 PM
Another side of them:D

Shine On Silver Moon
Nov 20th, 2006, 01:16 PM
surely bloody windy when you play here...:)

Harju.
Nov 27th, 2006, 02:27 PM
Over breakfast at the hotel, I chatted with Grace's mom. She shared with me that her family will go through the process in developing Grace as a player. They have no intention to make her an instant player. She added, there are many things to handle in bringing Grace to a higher level of tennis from year to year. By the time, Grace is done with her junior high at around 15 yo, Grace's mom told me that the family has planned to send her to be trained at Nick Bollettieri in Florida. On the other hand, if Grace makes no significant progress, the family would not mind her to focus in education. All the best to Grace and her family!!!:cool:

Sounds very promising for Grace. She'd be the first Indonesian to be able to train at NB ;). A good prospect after Angie seemingly. And she's only 13.

hellomisterr
Dec 12th, 2006, 05:44 AM

Hello Adji!

Just found out a great website about tennis in Asia and... Adji the tennis expert is arround!
Nice to meet you again! How was your trip to Semarang? And back to Jakarta?

Yesterday i found this on the internet;
Pls check it out;
http://ikwiltennisles.planmysport.com/portal/page/pmsportal30/IkWilTennisLes/Staf

The pic is taken in July 2005 just before a tennis exibition in Holland. The guy sitting with long hair is Paul Haarhuis. All the others are tennis coaches. Romano Tatuhey and me are standing far left...

Keep in touch,
Robert

Shine On Silver Moon
Dec 13th, 2006, 10:47 AM
Hello Adji!

Just found out a great website about tennis in Asia and... Adji the tennis expert is arround!
Nice to meet you again! How was your trip to Semarang? And back to Jakarta?

Yesterday i found this on the internet;
Pls check it out;
http://ikwiltennisles.planmysport.com/portal/page/pmsportal30/IkWilTennisLes/Staf

The pic is taken in July 2005 just before a tennis exibition in Holland. The guy sitting with long hair is Paul Haarhuis. All the others are tennis coaches. Romano Tatuhey and me are standing far left...

Keep in touch,
Robert

Hi, Robert...my trip was short but fun! I met some old friends and visited some tennis courts where juniors practiced...all very sad...:sad: Sorry, I was too busy in such short time and did not contact you...Wow, what a picture!

I have been back in Jakarta and got busy immediately...I hope, I will go to Bandung next week for a national junior tourney called FIKS...Tennis Indonesia is going nowhere for sure!!!:mad: Take care!

Shine On Silver Moon
Dec 26th, 2006, 01:31 PM
Official Davis Cup Team

1st Round - Group 2 Asia Oceania Zone Vs Hong Kong In Hong Kong

Date: February 9-11, 2007

Players Are: Suwandi, Prima Simpatiaji, Elbert Sie, Christopher Rungkat

Coach/non-playing Captain: Bonit Wiryawan

Congrats To All Players And Npc!;)

Harju.
Dec 26th, 2006, 02:44 PM
Oh wow, Elbert and Christopher are included in the team. MM did something right for the first time :tape:. Is it to compensate the failure in AG or for her campaign to continue to be the Queen in PELTI?

Sandy withdrew from 25K Tampa. SHOCKING not. Angie will start the season by playing AO qualifying. Ayu and Septi are MIA as usual.

Shine On Silver Moon
Dec 26th, 2006, 03:29 PM
Oh wow, Elbert and Christopher are included in the team. MM did something right for the first time :tape:. Is it to compensate the failure in AG or for her campaign to continue to be the Queen in PELTI?

Sandy withdrew from 25K Tampa. SHOCKING not. Angie will start the season by playing AO qualifying. Ayu and Septi are MIA as usual.

As u always know, Indonesian tennis is colorful with drama, "sinetron", politics etc even before MM not Marylin Monroe for sure as the top general of Indonesian tennis regime...I have written in tennis egroups as well as Angie's web in our language about this...I doubt it is a sincere movement...yeah, MM wants to be reelected...

Well, Elbert has been in DC team twice - last year as a rookie vs Malaysia then last time when INA lost to Kazakhstan! MM has no choice to pick Elbert, coz his ATP ranking is just after Suwandi - golden boy! MM's regime failed to bring-up the level of male players in her elite camp at her palace. She finally dumped Tintus, hubby of Suzanna, and Bonit takes the Tintus' spot! She should have punished Tintus 2 years ago when INA DC team down-graded to group 2...She wants to show everyone that she does regeneration...by keeping Elbert in the team and adding X-to Rungkat...X-to has an ATP rank and now he is numero uno junior player in Indonesia! MM wants to look good and shows the image that she has listened to critics or advices from outside her empire!

What's the use of team training in Lembang and Bandung? X-to will play 3 junior tourneys including AO 2007 and it is not wise to count them as preparation for DC tie vs Hong Kong...How about Suwandi, Prima & Elbert? Elbert will arrive in Jakarta from Amsterdam on January 21st then he will join the training on the next day...I was informed that the training camp is located in Lembang and it is owned by former national player who desperately seeks money to renovate his property there...Nowadays, Lembang and Bandung are wet due to rain fall...Um sure, they have plan to use indoor courts instead. MM is hungry to have Elbert under her belt. Um sure, she promises tour expenses to be covered for him and his family. Elbert is her hope. IMO, it is up to Elbert to take MM's offer or not. Indeed, MM tries hard to win Elbert's heart and in a sense, Suwandi's...they are both residents of Bandung...So, Suwandi can easily handle his private business hand in hand with the training...Suwandi is over 30 yo, Prima has lack of physical fitness and fragile mentally, X-to is lack of physical fitness also and discipline...only Elbert has been maintaining his overall performance by attending camp in Amsterdam...Silly that Suwandi, Prima and Elbert will not have the chance to play a tourney before the tie in Hong Kong...only practice??? I do not think, Xto will be entrusted to play vs HKG...he will be the jack of all trades! So much for MM's ambition to keep her strong power!!!:fiery: :mad: :devil:

update on players:

Sandy & Lavinia no clue where do they go next...after wdrew from Tampa & Fort Walton

Angie works on her schedule beside AO 2007 - in Bandung now

Ayu is being trained in Bali and is planning to open her 2007 campaign by entering Victoria 25K in February

Septi maybe on holiday in Solo or Bali...no clue what next...

Trio Macan aka LBJ - Lutfi Bea Jessy play grade 2 and 3 in India from Jan. 8th, 2007

Grace Sari will begin with Grade 2 in Jakarta or maybe before that overseas...

Romana - lone ranger - in Florida, 2 x 25K!

Vivien S Tony - no clue...

male players...lost in space!!!:sad: :o

Shine On Silver Moon
Dec 31st, 2006, 11:58 AM
Update on Lavinia Tananta & Ayu Fani - tour plan:

Lavinia was planning to enter Pattaya but it was too late and I think, it was late also for Bangalore!:confused:

Ayu is the same. She planned to enter Pattaya, but it was too late so she decided to defend her title at the biggest national open tourney (with prize money) called Cigna Open 2007 on Feb. 12 then she will go to Perth 25K and Kalgorie 25K in March 2007.:D

Shine On Silver Moon
Jan 13th, 2007, 01:37 PM
Septi Mende's tour plan:

February - Wellington & Hamilton, NZ - 10Ks

March - Perth & Kalgorie, AUS - 25Ks

Shine On Silver Moon
Jan 31st, 2007, 01:59 PM
Ayu Fani's tour plan:

1. Pattaya Open - Feb. 3-11, 2007
2. Perth 25K - Mar. 12-18, 2007
3. Kalgoorlie 25K - Mar. 19-25, 2007
4. Ho Chi Minh 25K - April 9-15, 2007
5. Korea 25K or China 25K - April 30 to May 6, 2007
6. Korea 25K or China 25K - May 7-13, 2007

Shine On Silver Moon
Jan 31st, 2007, 02:01 PM
JUNIOR TOURNEYS IN INDONESIA (2007):

5-11 March
ITF Grade 2 Salonpas Intl Championships - Kemayoran, Jakarta

26 March - 1 April
ITF 14 & Under Asian Championships - Kemayoran, Jakarta

2-8 April
ITF 14 & Under Asian Championships - Kemayoran, Jakarta

18-24 June
ITF Grade 4 Thamrin Cup Intl - Kelapa Gading Sport Club, Jakarta

25 June - 1 July
ITF Grade 4 Pangdam Siliwangi Intl - Bandung

12-18 November
ITF Grade 4 Widjojo Soejono Wismilak - Surabaya

19-25 November
ITF Grade 4 Solo Open - Solo

Shine On Silver Moon
Jan 31st, 2007, 02:02 PM
WOMEN - SENIOR

30 April - 6 May
Mitra Kencana's Cup 10K - Jakarta

7-13 May
Tarakan's Mayor Cup 10K - Tarakan

14-20 May
Balikpapan 10K

9-16 September
WISMILAK INTERNATIONAL - NUSA DUA, BALI

17-23 September
10K - TBA where

24-30 September
10K - TBA where

5-11 November
25K - TBA where

Shine On Silver Moon
Jan 31st, 2007, 02:03 PM
men - senior

30 July - 5 August
Men's Futures 10K - TBA where

6-12 August

13-19 August

Rising Sun
Jan 31st, 2007, 02:47 PM
Thanks for the news! :wavey:

I'm so disappointed that when a Challenger finally comes to Perth, I'm not around. :(

Any news on Sandy? :confused:

Harju.
Feb 1st, 2007, 03:33 PM
Sandy would be playing Pattaya and Bangalore too!
Ayu is going to play the national tournament after Pattaya. She's the defending champion. I don't know why she bothers to play anyway. At least this year she's concentrating on 25K tournaments.
Lavinia is now under Mama Martina. :tape: Meaning, she and Sandy would be travelling together now irregardless her rank meets the cut off rank.

Shine On Silver Moon
Feb 3rd, 2007, 03:11 AM
Sandy would be playing Pattaya and Bangalore too!
Ayu is going to play the national tournament after Pattaya. She's the defending champion. I don't know why she bothers to play anyway. At least this year she's concentrating on 25K tournaments.
Lavinia is now under Mama Martina. :tape: Meaning, she and Sandy would be travelling together now irregardless her rank meets the cut off rank.

Surprising and not surprising that Lavinia got into Pattaya qual...special deal by big boss???:confused: :eek: then, she will go to Bangalore, whether in or not...then NZL 10Ks - same as Septi then 25Ks in Perth & Kalgoorlie...

Harju.
Feb 3rd, 2007, 03:25 AM
First casualty.
Ayu lost to Erika Takao 3-6 1-6. She always loses by the same score :tape:

Shine On Silver Moon
Feb 3rd, 2007, 11:04 AM
Cigna Open 2007 will be held from February 12-18, 2007

Venue: Sultan Hotel (former Hilton)

so far, 101 male players and 53 female players have entered...more to enter um sure...2 foreigners: Lee Wei Ping and Vincent Tan (MAS) as well as Indonesian former player who coaches in KL now, Marco Sitepu.

Total prize money: 160 million rupiahs

Wukirasih Sawondarova will return here...Also, Liza Andriyanich...:eek: ;)

Shine On Silver Moon
Feb 3rd, 2007, 11:06 AM
Indonesian Davis Cup team has arrived today in Hong Kong. They came earlier to adapt with the venue (plexipave court)...

Shine On Silver Moon
Feb 3rd, 2007, 11:07 AM
news on Denise

Twist on Harijanto
?This freshman has tremendous talent. She is not only a great singles player, but understands how to play doubles as well. I am very excited to see her game develop to its full potential.?

Career at UB
2006-07: Immediately made an impact with an 8-3 singles and 9-4 doubles record in the fall. Paired with Miglena Nenova as UB?s top doubles tandem in the fall, scoring three wins in the Niagara Regional Tournament and a victory at the ITA Regional Championships.

Prior to UB
Did not play high school tennis. Coached by Agustina Wibisono during her junior career in Indonesia.

Personal
Born January 16, 1988. Daughter of Dewny Harijanto and Lani Lesmadi. Has one brother (Ethan) and one sister (Cindy). Enjoys wall climbing. Favorite TV shows include Desperate Housewives and The Simple Life. Admires Simple Life star Paris Hilton, because ?she?s a princess.?.

Harju.
Feb 3rd, 2007, 02:30 PM
Sandy lost to Klepac 3-6 2-6 and Tananta lost to someone in two sets also.

Liza and Wukir are back? :banana:
Good news Adjie. :) Hope they can do well to earn some money :cool:.

Denise :rolls:
Paris Hilton? But good to know she's doing well in US.

Harju.
Feb 27th, 2007, 03:07 PM
Anyone who cares, Liza Andriyani won the Cigna Open beating Ayu-Fani Damayanti 6-2 5-7 7-5. Congrats Liza :worship:. A great achievement considering she hardly trained these days.

SF
Liza Andriyani def. Jessy Rompies 6-2 6-2 :tape:
Ayu-Fani Damayanti def. Bea Gumulya 6-1 6-3.

Liza and Ayu won the doubles too beating Vivien Silfani Tony and Jessy Rompies in the final 6-4 4-6 6-0.

Harju.
Mar 1st, 2007, 04:34 PM
Grace Sari Ysidora won both U14s and U16s National Championship and hence, would be represeting Indonesia in Fed Cup Jr for U14 and U16. Well done. :worship:

U16s.
Final Standing.
1. Grace Sari Ysidora (Fed Cup Jr)
2. Karyn Emeralda (Fed Cup Jr)
3. Beatrice Gumulya (Fed Cup Jr)
4. Laili Rahmawati Ulfa (alt Fed Cup Jr)
5. Meutia Sabrina

Results :
Grace Sari Ysidora def. Al Humayra Dorida 6-0 6-1. Grace Sari Ysidora def. Bella Destriana 6-0 6-4.
Grace Sari Ysidora def. Meutia Sabrina 6-0 6-1.
Grace Sari Ysidora def. Rani Fitriya Wardhani 6-1 6-0.

Grace Sari Ysidora def. Laili Rahmawati Ulfa 4-6 6-1 7-6(2).
Grace Sari Ysidora def. Karyn Emeralda 6-0 2-6 6-4.
Grace Sari Ysidora def. Beatrice Gumulya 6-2 6-4.

Karyn Emeralda def. Beatrice Gumulya 6-4 6-2.
Karyn Emeralda def. Rani Fitriya Wardhan 6-1 6-3.
Karyn Emeralda def. Al Humayra Dorida 6-2 6-0.

Karyn Emeralda def. Bella Destriana w/o.
Beatrice Gumulya def. Rani Fitia Wardani 6-0 6-2
Beatrice Gumulya def. Laili Rahmawati Ulfa 6-2 4-6 6-4
Beatrice Gumulya def. Bella Destriana 6-3 6-3.
Beatrice Gumulya def. Al-Humayra Dorida 6-2 4-6 7-5.
Beatrice Gumulya def. Meutia Sabrina 6-0 6-0.
Laili Rahmawati Ulfa def. Meutia Sabrina 6-2 6-3.

Laili Rahmawati def. Rani Fitrya Wardhani 6-0 6-3.
Laili Rahmawati Ulfa def. Al Humayra Dorida 6-1 6-2.
Meutia Sabrina def. Al Humayra Dorida 2-6 6-3 6-2.
Bella Destriana def. Meutia Sabrina 6-4 6-0.
Bella Destriana def. Al Humayra Dorida 7-6 6-4.
Rani Fitriya Wardhana def. Bella Destriana w/o.

I don't have the result for U14s but Indonesia will be represented by
Grace Sari Ysidora, Chyntia Melita and Dwi Rahayu Fitri. Rekyan Woro is the ALT player.

Shine On Silver Moon
Mar 10th, 2007, 11:44 AM
Grace used to be coached by Meiske Wiguna (former coach of Angie since 4 yo) and in the last 10 months, Grace is trained with Alfred Raturandang on week-end basis. Grace is still a raw material...many things to be improved. After 2 weeks in National Selection, her physical fitness was bad...she lost to Jogasuria. Do not expect too much on her in KL this week of March 12. If she can reach QF, fine with me.

Karyn is younger sister of Golda Rubina. Karyn, Laili, Dwi Rahayu are all coached by Suharyadi at Ragunan Athlete School together with Mia Sacca, Komang Sri Maryati. Suharyadi is hubby of Yayuk Basuki.

So the elite Ragunan owned by MW has not been doing well with injured Lutfi and erratic Jessy and Beatrice!

Chyntia Melita is coached (part-time) by Deddy Tedjamukti (Angie's current coach).

We have Nadia Frederika & Christine Limanto being trained at Nick's camp in Florida. Nadia as qualifier came out as champion in Casablanca grade 5 then played topsy turvy in 3 more tourneys in Central America. Bad schedule!

Harju.
Mar 22nd, 2007, 02:28 PM
Ayu reached the QF of 25K Kalgoorlie and breaks into top 400 for the first time :bounce:. She beat Trudi Musgrave 6-4 4-0 and Lubomira Kurhajcova 6-2 2-6 6-2. Yay. Finally a fruitful trip from Ayu! She rarely wins anything outside Indonesia :o

Shine On Silver Moon
Apr 9th, 2007, 03:40 PM
Palazzo Open - a new senior open tourney with the biggest total prize money

April 9-15, 2007 at Sultan Hotel Tennis Complex (former Jakarta Hilton)

Prize money - breakdown - total of 250 million rups men - 166 million rupiahs

singles:
winner - 20.102.600,-
finalist - 11.968.500.-
semi-finalists - 7.005.200,-
quarter-finalists - 4.266.200,-
round 16 - 2.556.400,-
round 32 - 1.543.800,-
round 64 - 1.012.600,-

doubles:
winners - 9.412.200,-/pair
finalists - 4.996.600,-/pair
semi-finalists - 2.888.400,-/pair
quarter-finalists - 1.776.200,-/pair
round 16 - 1.062.400,-/pair
round 32 - 713.800,-/pair

women - 84 million rupiahs

singles:
winner - 12.096.000,- about $ 300.00 less than what a winner gets in 10K ITF
finalist - 7.123.200,-
semi-finalists - 4.200.000,-
quarter-finalists - 2.461.200,-
round 16 - 1.444.800,-
round 32 - 873.600,-

doubles:
winners - 5.208.000,-/pair
finalists - 3.057.600,-/pair
semi-finalists - 1.797.600,-/pair
quarter-finalists - 1.058.400,-/pair
round 16 - 613.200,-/pair

Shine On Silver Moon
Apr 9th, 2007, 03:43 PM
Palazzo Open 2007

singles qual - men

Q1

Gusti Jaya Kusuma d Vishwajit Tirumurti 75 61
Tito Parulian d Bayu Setyo Wintara 60 63
(12) Budi Ansyori d M Syahrudin 60 60
Agung Anugraha d Jerry Heikal 62 60
Prihatin d Sinatrya Putra 60 63
(13) Danang Mandegani d Abdul Raafi MIM 60 61
Wibisana Prasetya d Bong Alexian Teddy 60 60 - Alex, congrats for ur courage to enter the tourney!
Joshua Gregorius d Ahmad Nurseto 61 62
(15) Erlangga A Widiarta d Budimulyono 60 61
Nikolas Kevin d Marlon Irwan Ranti 60 60
Panji Bana d Risyal Dicky 75 64
(10) Reza Amrulloh d Iben Zulkarnaen 61 60
Rizal Aulawi Athok d Sulistyono 76(6) 75
Eko Kurniawan d Arief Noviantono 75 63
Fandi Suyadi d (16) Fredy Tulak 63 61
Anshari Nursida d (6) Albert Godjali 57 60 63
Yohanes Indra Tholip d Bachrul Hilmy 60 60
Rayadi Surya d Irwan Wijaya 62 62
(11) Samsudin Pare d Aditya Ichsandi 61 61
Yudha Prawira d (7) Asri Patey 62 76(4)
Ardi Rahman d Dwi Suriananda 60 62
Reza Tarigan d M Faizal Riza 60 60
Bangun Hartato d (14) Limpad Nurahmad 46 64 64
Jesse Alberto d (8) Mardiko Soenari 60 61
Tjahjono d Andree Novianto 62 62
Suhendar Dinata d Anreca Fregian 60 60
(9) Ariawan Poerbo Adinoto d Ariya Mahendra 75 64

Q2

Gusti Jaya Kusuma d (1) Skiva Sumual 61 62
(12) Budi Ansyori d Tito Parulian 63 63
(2) Setyo Dwi Adrianto d Agung Anugraha 61 61
Prihatin d (13) Danang Mandegani 62 62
(3) Umardani d Wibisana Prasetya 60 61
(15) Erlangga A Widiarta d Joshua Gregorius 64 60
(4) Revel Yehezkia d Nikolas Kevin 61 63
(10) Reza Amrulloh d Panji Bana 62 60
Rizal A Athok d (5) Gerry Sondakh 60 60
Fandi Suyadi d Eko Kurniawan 60 61
Anshari Nursida d Yohanes I Tholip 36 64 63
Samsudin Pare d Rayadi Surya 60 60
Ardi Rahman d Yudha Prawira 63 62
Reza Tarigan d Bangun Hartato 62 64
Tjahjono d Jesse Alberto 60 60
Suhendar Dinata d (9) Ariawan P Adinoto 46 61 23 ret

Q3 - final qual
Gusti J Kusuma d (12) Budi Ansyori 64 62
Prihatin d (2) Setyo Dwo Adrianto 63 62
(3) Umardani d (15) Erlangga A Widiarta 61 60
(10) Reza Amrulloh d (4) Revel Yehezkia 61 62
Fandi Suyadi d Rizal A Athok 63 62
(11) Samsudin Pare d Anshari Nursida 60 60
Reza Tarigan d Ardi Rahman 63 62
Suhendar Dinata d Tjahjono 16 63 62

Shine On Silver Moon
Apr 9th, 2007, 03:44 PM
women - singles qual Q1

Chyntia Wibawa d Destiani Putri 60 61
Asifa Ramadhani d Dinda Aniela 76(1) 62
Dwi Aryana d Marsela Gunawan 60 53 ret
Bhavani Tirumurti (INDIA) d Claire Chyntia Mulyadi 60 61
(4) Bella Destriana d Yulia Sanger 62 61

Q2 - final qual

(1) Dina Azwar d Chyntia Wibawa 60 61
Asifa Ramadhani d (3) Ajeng Aquinia 60 60
(2) Novita Dinaryanti d Dwi Aryana 60 61
Bhavani Tirumurti d (LL) Bella Destriana 64 64

Note: Tirumurti's dad is the current Indian Ambassador to Indonesia! I heard that she is related to the legend Ramesh Krishnan!

Shine On Silver Moon
Apr 9th, 2007, 03:45 PM
men's singles - main draw
(1) Prima Simpatiaji - bye
Eko Septian v M Noor Iman
Christopher Rungkat v Alvin P Kurniawan
(16) Febi Widhiyanto - bye

(11) Sebastian Da Costa - bye
Bani K Harahap v (Q) Gusti J Kusuma
Ganang Suryaatmaja v Tio Lana Putra - battle of overweight guys
(8) Nesa Arta - bye

(4) Sunu Wahyu Trijati - bye