PDA

View Full Version : How far can Shaughnessy go?

ktwtennis
Mar 9th, 2003, 12:45 PM
She plays Zvonareva in the next round, and you'd have to say she's the favorite there. Then she could face Capriati. Can she beat her? How far can she go?

ktwtennis
Mar 9th, 2003, 08:36 PM
bump

Julian
Mar 10th, 2003, 12:31 AM
Vera's a pretty good player but I think Meg will pull through. :)

DiZZiA
Mar 10th, 2003, 12:55 AM
I believe Meghann will win the next match against Vera..... Meghann is a consistent and fast player.... Vera has the techniques too but she is very emotional..... Meghann will definitely able to take advantage on it!!!

Against Jenn is difficult to say..... So far Jenn is the best form player in the tournament.....

Gowza
Mar 10th, 2003, 01:01 AM
if meghann's serve isn't working she would lose both matches.

kennethw
Mar 10th, 2003, 01:37 AM
if meghann's serve isn't working she would lose both matches.the thing that i dont understand is how did she beat venus two smmers ago. looking at how she plays her matches against other good power players, you see clearly, that when the power players are on, she's no match at all. that get's me back to the venus loss. i do think when venus say's that the other girls on the tour really get up to play her is right on the money. gospel truth. those girls play their heart out and still lose. so in a nut shell, megan wont go too far. last week kim ran through megan like a buzzsaw. meagan likes deep hard flat shots. vera has a little spin on her shots enough to make meagan wait to get her flat power going. thus it being played in the hot desert, megan will wilt in three sets.