PDA

View Full Version : Here's your 3rd round upset

E. Blackadder
Mar 8th, 2003, 10:35 AM
Schiavone def Clijsters

http://www.pacificlifeopen.com/shared/photos/rx/clijsters2787_rx.jpg

Kim has been off her game the last 2 matches, making to many errors, it was good enough to beat Zuluaga 6-3 7-5, but Schiavone is a tough one, keeps bringing back ball as ball machine. Clijsters will have to sharpen her game to make it into the 4th round

And yes I'm a Kim fan, and I really want her to win but I'm just being realistic

Come-on-kim
Mar 8th, 2003, 10:38 AM
Schiavone def Clijsters

Kim has been off her game the last 2 matches, making to many errors, it was good enough to beat Zuluaga 6-3 7-5, but Schiavone is a tough one, keeps bringing back ball as ball machine. Clijsters will have to sharpen her game to make it into the 4th round

And yes I'm a Kim fan, and I really want her to win but I'm just being realistic
No, I don't think!!

Schiavone struggeled to beat a junior so....

BTW, Kim will have to play better that's for sure!

Steff_forever
Mar 8th, 2003, 10:40 AM
this is very surrealistic but Elena is still good for a surprise

Elena Likhovtseva d. Lindsay Davenport 6-4 3-6 6-4

You think I'm crazy ? Hope so.

gmak
Mar 8th, 2003, 12:10 PM
likhovtseva def. davenport

gorecki
Mar 8th, 2003, 12:22 PM
anything's possible...

Harju.
Mar 8th, 2003, 12:38 PM
hmm... i would say schiavone over Clijsters

Tennisfan-Mtl
Mar 8th, 2003, 01:53 PM
Honestly, I used to be a fan of Lindsay...but not anymore...I have been very disappointed with her attitude and her play since her comeback....I really hope Elena beats her. Period.

kr003
Mar 8th, 2003, 01:58 PM
Well Rhythmboy, we will see ...
Anything can happen.
She has been playing a lot of matches lately, she definitely has to raise
her level of play that's for sure.
Tomorrow we know the answer...

TS
Mar 8th, 2003, 02:21 PM
I personally don't see Kim struggling against Francesca but Fran is a great player and anything is possible...I think there are other 3rd round matches with 'upset' written on them, more so than this one...