View Full Version : Angie's fan

efss
Mar 6th, 2003, 12:18 AM
Angie... break Akiko's serve...

Finght till the end..

:)

NaF
Mar 6th, 2003, 01:03 AM
Pheww.... Angie won the first round in 3 sets.... she lost the first set after leading 5-2!! what's wrong with G..??

Go Angie!! Play your best all the way!!

:bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

LeonHart
Mar 6th, 2003, 01:27 AM
:bounce: Nice win angie!

bis2806
Mar 6th, 2003, 03:12 AM
is she choking? i hope not...

Buitenzorg
Mar 6th, 2003, 03:43 AM
na...I don't think she's got choked :D

as far i know, angie is always want to know her opponent strategy/games, we had witnessed it all the time..like :

Angie def Panova 0-6 6-2 6-1....:D

anyway well Done Angie :D

bis2806
Mar 6th, 2003, 04:54 AM
yeah but she was leading 5-2 in the first set and she lost it 7-5.... at tokyo she could've won her first set while leading 5-0 against Dokic.... and she wasted 5 matchpoints against Koulikovskaya(i think it's her... sounds like that) at qatar....

Shine On Silver Moon
Mar 6th, 2003, 08:01 AM
Akiko Morigami is a fighter...And since she became the winner in Asian Championship last year in Uzbekistan...Akiko has been rising...She has been playing well with her best performance in India Open as semi-finalist!!! So, it was a good tight match for Angie especially 3 sets...It is good for her mental toughness and physical strength...Her coach has said recently that Angie will be like this for several months since she is still learning to be in senior level and she may get stuck in 2nd round most of the time...Congrats, Angie for being a winner!

Shine On Silver Moon
Mar 6th, 2003, 08:04 AM
bis2806...If you talked about Qatar, it was not Koulikovskaya for sure...In 2nd round, Angie lost to Nicole Pratt in 3 sets! In Indian Oen, she lost in 2nd round also, she lost to Kirilenko!!!

Hardiansf
Mar 6th, 2003, 08:31 AM
Well done Angie! :bounce:
Now, it's time to go to round #3!!!

Harju.
Mar 6th, 2003, 10:38 AM
all the best against patty

she always choke if she had a huge margin lead in the first set..

remeber against dokic 5-0 or even 5-2 against kirilenko and morigami :mad:

Experimentee
Mar 6th, 2003, 11:25 AM
Lots of young players choke like that, because they're inexperienced, but I hope Angie can get better and stop doing that with more experience.