PDA

View Full Version : Kim's Chances..

SerenaSlam
Mar 3rd, 2003, 05:05 PM
what do you think her chances are, given the way she played last week, the fact she has played so much, and also its a strong field with the exception of the sisters. i think lindsay, seles, mauresmo, and to a certain extent, cappy, have a chance at this title, and beating kim in the process.

E. Blackadder
Mar 3rd, 2003, 05:12 PM
Every player always has a chance

Bigkimfan
Mar 3rd, 2003, 05:27 PM
She has the same chances as the other top 10 players...maybe even better because she has a few days off now...

~|Naomi|~
Mar 3rd, 2003, 11:03 PM
SerenaSlam why do you always write negative things about Kim? I know you're a Williams fan but why do you always start threads and write things like you don't belive she is playing well or you don't think she has a great chance or she doesn't deserve a shot at number 2 like you did in GM and even if she does get there she won't deserve it. Just curious that why if you are not a fan do you start so many threads about Kim? Is it because you do truly think that she is a threat to the sisters you just don't want to admit it?

I'm not trying to be rude or anything but I'm a Kim fan and it is fine if you write a few negative things about someone but you are always writing negative stuff about Kim and I just want to know why

But to answer your question I think if she gets past Dechy and Sugiyama I think she has a great shot at the final as Mauresmo, Davenport, Capriati, Myskina, Daniliidou and Bovina are all in the other half. But it will getting past Dechy Sugiyama, pehaps Zuluaga if she plays really well can hurt Kim too. But if Kim is too play the semi it's likely to be against Hantuchova or Dokic who might I add have very easy looking draws, and if she is to play either of them she has a great shot and I am sure she would much rather be facing either of them than Davemport or Mauresmo