PDA

View Full Version : wasn't it kim, who was going to protect us from the darkies?

kennethw
Mar 3rd, 2003, 03:49 AM
oh well. another one bites the dust. guess sugyama is the next great white hope. or should i say non-white hope. the white girls just cant hang anymore. let me just fall asleep and hope this is just a bad dream.
funny, i dont think the williams will get their just desserts until they are gone. i think they are the tiger woods of the sport. i really do think they are better than graf. i would of never had said this if i havent seen these gals myself. graf and navratilova were bad bitches. they had game and the attitude to match. i dont think however that graf's titles will be touch, but i do think they will be thought of in history as having a greater meaning to tennis. they have that larger than the game thing going on. stars. that's just me.

player2
Mar 3rd, 2003, 04:46 AM
oh well. another one bites the dust. guess sugyama is the next great white hope. or should i say non-white hope. the white girls just cant hang anymore. let me just fall asleep and hope this is just a bad dream.
funny, i dont think the williams will get their just desserts until they are gone. i think they are the tiger woods of the sport. i really do think they are better than graf. i would of never had said this if i havent seen these gals myself. graf and navratilova were bad bitches. they had game and the attitude to match. i dont think however that graf's titles will be touch, but i do think they will be thought of in history as having a greater meaning to tennis. they have that larger than the game thing going on. stars. that's just me.

Do us all a favor and do fall asleep or just go away.
Appreciate the great tennis that all of these young
women play and don't be so darn rude and insensitive.
It just sucks the fun out of the toy department.

Crazy Canuck
Mar 3rd, 2003, 04:50 AM
I sincerely hope that your other 5 posts are better than this one.

Crazy Canuck
Mar 3rd, 2003, 04:51 AM
And, might I add: "darkies"? Who says that?!

LeonHart
Mar 3rd, 2003, 04:56 AM
LoL, plz...its ppl like you that keep racism alive.

Cybelle Darkholme
Mar 3rd, 2003, 05:01 AM
Ugh the mere fact that you think of yourself as a "darkie" speaks volumes. Try counseling. Self hatred is not pretty and quite insidious.

treufreund
Mar 3rd, 2003, 05:03 AM
:rolleyes: I guess Amanda Coetzer beat a "darkie" today and Ai beat a "darkie" and a "whitey" today.

Hiya Cybelle. :wavey:

LeonHart
Mar 3rd, 2003, 05:07 AM
I sincerely hope that your other 5 posts are better than this one.
Rebecca, no the other five posts weren't any better :sad: poor fella...

Rtael
Mar 3rd, 2003, 05:10 AM
Not to justify what kenneth said or anything, but Kim's title is racist...

Hawk
Mar 3rd, 2003, 05:12 AM
Not to justify what kenneth said or anything, but Kim's title is racist...

:confused:

Rtael
Mar 3rd, 2003, 05:16 AM
The people who call her "The Great White Hope" I can't really see how that wouldn't be considered racist...

Hawk
Mar 3rd, 2003, 05:17 AM
Oh ok I see..yeah that is pretty racist..but I thought it was a Williams fan who started calling her that wasn't it? I could be wrong..so don't anyone jump on me ;)

Cybelle Darkholme
Mar 3rd, 2003, 05:31 AM
hiya treu :wavey:

Rtael
Mar 3rd, 2003, 05:33 AM
don't know myself who started it...just seen it around a couple of times =(

gentenaire
Mar 3rd, 2003, 10:48 AM
It was Volcana who came up with the term 'Great White Hope'. There was a lot of discussion about it then.

Experimentee
Mar 3rd, 2003, 11:30 AM
No one on this board made it up. It was actually the title of a movie.

Crazy Canuck
Mar 3rd, 2003, 05:09 PM
Yes, to put together what has already been said: it is the title of an old movie, that dealt with racial issues in sports, that has been borrowed by Volcana for use on this board.