PDA

View Full Version : Where is the qualifying draw?

croat123
Mar 2nd, 2003, 07:04 PM
it is noon there and play starts tomorrow

Venus Forever
Mar 2nd, 2003, 07:09 PM
Yes, it is noon there, but it doesn't take 7 minutes for a draw to come out.;)

We'll get it soon, patience is a virtue.

BK4ever
Mar 2nd, 2003, 07:14 PM
I called, they said that the draw would not be done until 5pm, because qualie sign in is 1-4pm.

But you never know, because these volunteers no nothing about tennis :fiery:

The lady asked me why would their be a draw since it was qualifying :fiery:

Yeah...Ansley is going to go out on the court and decide that she wants to play Robyn Baker first then Ann Yelsey second...HOLLER...I've had my jokes for the day :D

Sandstorm
Mar 2nd, 2003, 08:31 PM
any news about quali. draw?

Jorn
Mar 3rd, 2003, 10:35 AM
Yes where is the draw?

vaiva
Mar 3rd, 2003, 10:41 AM

LMAO! Maybe the lady thinks that qualifiers must pass a test to get to the MD.

But really this is not even funny :mad:

Fieke
Mar 3rd, 2003, 10:59 AM

LOL, this is really tragicomic :o

Tennisfan-Mtl
Mar 3rd, 2003, 11:29 AM
For a tournament as big as IW, you'd think they would be professional enough to post the draw on the website the day before action begins....;)

ChrisGermany
Mar 3rd, 2003, 11:32 AM
Sad story. We wait for the draws and noone gets them.

oren987
Mar 3rd, 2003, 11:35 AM
Q draw :mad: :mad:

Sharapova's_Boy
Mar 3rd, 2003, 11:43 AM
Where is it? :mad: :fiery:

E. Blackadder
Mar 3rd, 2003, 11:51 AM
*sigh*

King Aaron
Mar 3rd, 2003, 01:24 PM
I called, they said that the draw would not be done until 5pm, because qualie sign in is 1-4pm.

But you never know, because these volunteers no nothing about tennis :fiery:

Yeah...Ansley is going to go out on the court and decide that she wants to play Robyn Baker first then Ann Yelsey second...HOLLER...I've had my jokes for the day :D
lmao! I had hoped Ansley would get an easy opponent but she got Tatiana Perebiynis again. :(

BK4ever
Mar 3rd, 2003, 01:30 PM
I know it suck :mad: and the saddest part is that if Perebiynis is playing well, Ansley will have a tough time. Tat loves hard courts and she is much more aggressive than Ashley.

I noticed that Ashley is not playing Qualies, I wonder if she got a MD WC. She only has two tournaments left before her birthday, I hope she doesnt play here and plays Miami and a claycourt event.

King Aaron
Mar 3rd, 2003, 01:36 PM
I know it suck :mad: and the saddest part is that if Perebiynis is playing well, Ansley will have a tough time. Tat loves hard courts and she is much more aggressive than Ashley.

I noticed that Ashley is not playing Qualies, I wonder if she got a MD WC. She only has two tournaments left before her birthday, I hope she doesnt play here and plays Miami and a claycourt event.
Yeah..:sad: She barely won against Tat on clay and lost quite badly to Cohen-Aloro last week. I hope Ansley gets everyball back and frustrate Tat though. :) Best of luck girl!

I think Ashley most probably got a MD WC.