PDA

View Full Version : We need more posts here...

Leena
Mar 2nd, 2003, 06:17 AM
Yes, we do. Lena deserves more love. It would also help if she didn't lose 1st round... but that's how it goes.

Please post. :)

Gowza
Mar 2nd, 2003, 06:31 AM
Go lena!!!

King Aaron
Mar 2nd, 2003, 03:31 PM
Yes, we do. Lena deserves more love. It would also help if she didn't lose 1st round... but that's how it goes.

She won't lose anymore first round match! Be positive! ;) Go Lena!

Leena
Mar 2nd, 2003, 05:09 PM
I'm totally positive that Lena won't lose 1st round the next 2 tournaments! :p Still have to watch out for that "Bye" though... the Scottsdale site said she was a top player.

Seriously though, I know Lena will win matches. If her game doesn't go completely south again in Indian Wells, she has a decent chance of going to the 4th round, at least.

LeonHart
Mar 3rd, 2003, 01:06 AM
I think Lena faces Bye the first round in Indian Wells:mad:!! Best of Luck Lena!! :bounce:

vaiva
Mar 3rd, 2003, 01:14 AM

Lena, I think, is pretty much loved here but why are you concerned about the lack of posts when she is not in action :confused:

Come back when she plays the next two big tourneys and we will show our affection to her ;)

Good luck Lena in California :bounce:

Leena
Mar 3rd, 2003, 01:27 AM
I'm impatient... Lena's only played 3 matches in the entire month+ I've been on this board. I want to cheer with the legion of Lena fans. :)

Elleke
Mar 3rd, 2003, 08:25 AM
LoL
GOOD LUCK LENA!!!!!!!!!

King Aaron
Mar 3rd, 2003, 03:54 PM
I'm totally positive that Lena won't lose 1st round the next 2 tournaments! :p Still have to watch out for that "Bye" though... the Scottsdale site said she was a top player.

Seriously though, I know Lena will win matches. If her game doesn't go completely south again in Indian Wells, she has a decent chance of going to the 4th round, at least.
Lol, yeah that Bye is a stinker.

She'll reach the 4th round if she plays like normal.

Leena
Mar 3rd, 2003, 07:33 PM
Yay... someone else finally is using the Lena avatar! :)

I know Lina and Dinara are babelicious also... but support Lena!

TheBoiledEgg
Mar 3rd, 2003, 07:47 PM
don't worry she'll have plenty of replies.

The more she plays :)

Elleke
Mar 3rd, 2003, 09:18 PM
*post* ;)
GOOOO ELENA!!!!