PDA

View Full Version : Will Angie Reach top 50 this year?

rhz
Feb 27th, 2003, 06:37 AM
She had a dissapointing few months behind her. will she get a great Spring to reach her goal into the top 50? or will she have to wait until even later??

Zamboni
Feb 27th, 2003, 11:39 AM
I'm hoping she can get into the top50 this year, but most of all I hope she'll have a stable year, so she can build on that from now on.

LeonHart
Mar 2nd, 2003, 05:58 AM
I think she will. :) She'll keep on rising!

rhz
Mar 2nd, 2003, 07:41 AM
she needs to gain points as much as he could before US open, because she will ose lots of points if she couldn't defend her Shanghai and Pattaya points from last year. but the 1st quarter isn't over yet. she still has a lot of time to gain points!!

Go Angie!!

*JR*
Mar 3rd, 2003, 02:10 AM
IMO, Angie needs to spend about a year living in Florida. She made a quick jump from the ITF to the WTA, but only won in Asia. No offense to my Ozzie friends, but the depth of coaching and competition isn't the same there and the plane trip home is too short and tempting. She needs a tournament win (or @ least a couple of RU's) somewhere outside of her "neighborhood" this year. And a challenging timetable like to pass the other Asians ala Ai and Tammy and make the Top 20 by the end of '04.

Harju.
Mar 3rd, 2003, 02:54 PM
I'm VERY SURE that she can reach top 50 by the end of the year...

Wanna bet anyone ;) :p