PDA

View Full Version : Rennae and Bovina......... Go Girls!

stubbsy71
Feb 26th, 2003, 10:55 PM
Best of luck girls :)

Doc
Mar 1st, 2003, 11:51 PM
Win the tournament!

Leena
Mar 2nd, 2003, 08:07 PM
They're playing together again? Great! Repeat your Paris performance! :)

stubbsy71
Mar 2nd, 2003, 09:56 PM
Rennae told me they were playing together, I have no reason to believe otherwise :)

Leena
Mar 3rd, 2003, 12:30 AM
Silly me getting Tokyo and Paris mixed up... :p

I'm glad to see Lena get paired up with probably the best doubles' player in the world. Maybe they can win some slams. :)

auntie janie
Mar 3rd, 2003, 12:27 PM
Oh good! I am really glad to see these two teamed up again! Good luck ladies! :wavey: :wavey:

Sonja
Mar 3rd, 2003, 06:48 PM
Execellent team! Go girls; grab that trophy!

Kuilli
Mar 4th, 2003, 08:57 PM
Good luck, girls!!! :D :D

I hope Rennae will stick with Elena for a while since only four teams qualify for the year end champs. It wouldn't be good to see her miss the championships.

Kuilli
Mar 7th, 2003, 05:51 AM
Ok, page three is just not acceptable for this thread. ;)

The girls are playing tomorrow (or today for you, Europeans :p) against Dechy/Loit on court 5, 3rd match. Good luck!!! :D

Kuilli
Mar 7th, 2003, 11:31 PM
Rennae & Elena won 6-1 6-4. :)

Ok, Karen, Kers, Sonja.....anybody??? I'm feeling kind of lonely in here again! ;)

Leena
Mar 7th, 2003, 11:41 PM
Congrats to Lena & Rennae! Hopefully Birthday girl Lena wins both titles! :)

Kuilli
Mar 7th, 2003, 11:43 PM
Hehe.....much better!! :D We have Elena fan in the house again!!! ;) Leena :wavey:

Leena
Mar 7th, 2003, 11:47 PM
Diehard Lena fan... I'm the only one... :p

I don't follow doubles much, so I don't know much about Rennae... other than she only plays doubles, and she wins a lot... so I'm glad she keeps pairing up with Lena! She must like her monster reach at net. :)

Kuilli
Mar 7th, 2003, 11:57 PM
I don't know much about Rennae... other than she only plays doubles, and she wins a lot...
That's really all one needs to know! :p lol

They seem to be playing well together so far, so let's hope they keep it up and win more titles! :)

Sonja
Mar 8th, 2003, 12:54 AM
Go girls - Onwards and Upwards!!

stubbsy71
Mar 8th, 2003, 01:29 AM
Sorry guys I am on nights this week. I will try and post when I can. You know that Rennae is always in my thoughts. Fingers crossed for this week. Btw, where's Bea?!

Kuilli
Mar 8th, 2003, 01:38 AM
Don't worry, Karen! Bea will be back soon! ;)

And, don't work too hard now!

stubbsy71
Mar 8th, 2003, 04:46 AM
I always work hard, got to save up for that ring for Bea ;) Leena..... if you want to find out more about Rennae then visit our web site. Rennae tells me she's teaming up with Bovina for her next tournament, so they are obviously happy with the way things are going.

Kuilli
Mar 8th, 2003, 09:11 AM
Rennae & Elena are playing again today, last match on stadium 3 against Huber/Conchita. Good luck! :)

snoop
Mar 8th, 2003, 09:29 AM
Well done girls and good luck for the next match :)

Go for the singles and doubles title Elena :cool: :D

Kuilli
Mar 8th, 2003, 10:16 AM
Snoop, my skiing friend, good to see you here!! :wavey: ;)

Kuilli
Mar 9th, 2003, 07:04 AM
Rennae & Elena won 7-5 6-2. :) Next up Dokic/Petrova.

Karen, you know that ring better come with at least a 5 carat diamond.....you can't be cheap now when it comes to Bea. :p

snoop
Mar 9th, 2003, 10:30 AM
:D Great win but I really hate the next match :o :(

stubbsy71
Mar 9th, 2003, 12:55 PM
Great win. Cheap........ you ask Bea where she once took me out for supper!!!

Kuilli
Mar 9th, 2003, 01:10 PM
Hehe, she probably got you some fish & chips. ;) But come on now, you are the one who is making all the money not her. :p

Gallofa
Mar 9th, 2003, 03:30 PM
I don't even remember, were they good chips? ;) :D - aaaah, thou complain too much :p

Anyhow, so far so good! keep going!

BTW, atsuko just sent me 12 pics of Rennae from the Toray Pan Pacific 2003 (some of them with Bovina) - I am in the process of uploading them to the website right now - hopefully, they'll be up for viewing in a bit: http://www.geocities.com/lrrspg/

Nice pics from Scottsdale Kuilli! :D

Kuilli
Mar 9th, 2003, 05:53 PM
That's some long uploading process you got there! Should I go back to sleep and check again in a few hours? :p All what I can tell from these thumbnails is that Bovina got a nice colorful towel. Did Rennae have one too? ;) And, what's up with that visor thing?

And, good to see you back on the board! As you can tell, Karen was missing you! ;)

Gallofa
Mar 9th, 2003, 06:32 PM
Nice towels are very important (Brian would get this joke if he posted here :p lol).

Anyway, eurielec (my UPM account) is down so it won't be until Monday that the pics will be available :p - everyone is a critic here!!! :( :D

UPM = Universidad Politécnica de Madrid :p

Kuilli
Mar 9th, 2003, 06:50 PM
Till Monday?? What are you doing to me?? I need to get my daily Rennae fix! ;) Nah, I would never criticize you. :p

stubbsy71
Mar 9th, 2003, 11:55 PM
I miss everyone, these nights are a pain in the backside. I've got a little puppy and I've called it Oz ............. it's the new web site mascot!

Kuilli
Mar 11th, 2003, 03:26 AM
Rennae & Elena are playing Dokic/Petrova today, 4th match on court 4. Let's go, girls!!! :)

Gallofa
Mar 11th, 2003, 10:13 AM
Pics should now be available (I hope!) :D : http://www.geocities.com/lrrspg/

I am back in the UK and I got drenched yesterday in the torrential raining :D feels like home already! ;) :D pfffffffffff....

Kuilli
Mar 11th, 2003, 05:59 PM
Poor you! :( :p You mean it rains somewhere else beside Seattle! :rolleyes: Just say the word, and I can send some more rain to your way, I mean that little extra water can't hurt you, and I can finally see some sunshine in here then. ;)

Yep, the pics really do work now. ;) Thanks!! :D

Btw, there is one picture of Rennae among the ones Traci took in Indian Wells. Here's the link:
http://www.tennis-ontheline.com/photo.htm#file=/pics/03iw/iw03rens01.jpg&width=300&height=400&label=Rennae+Stubbs

Maybe Rennae should get the kind of goggles Capriati has (on one of the Traci's pics)?! Wouldn't she look :cool: with those? ;)

Sonja
Mar 11th, 2003, 07:13 PM
GO RENNAE & ELENA!

Kuilli
Mar 12th, 2003, 12:46 AM
I guess we won't have another showdown between Lisa/Lindsay and Rennae/Elena. Dokic/Petrova beat Rennae & Elena 1-6 6-2 6-4. :(

Hope the girls will do better in Miami! :)

Leena
Mar 12th, 2003, 01:29 AM
They lost? :sad:

I'm sure they'll do better in Miami. :)

Sonja
Mar 12th, 2003, 02:07 AM
FSPC

On the bright side, I'll be armed (with camera) and ready in Miami :D

Kuilli
Mar 12th, 2003, 03:42 AM
On the bright side, I'll be armed (with camera) and ready in Miami :D
I'm sure Karen and Bea are willing to pay good money for these Rennae pics from Miami. ;)

So, since Rennae & Elena are out, can we cheer for Lisa & Lindsay in here now?? :p Or, do I get thrown out of this thread for that? ;)

stubbsy71
Mar 12th, 2003, 08:29 AM
Damn! :sad:

Kuilli
Mar 12th, 2003, 09:10 AM
Poor Karen! It would have been nice if they had won, but they have done quite well together so far. Can't expect them to win every match now. Let's hope they'll have a good tourney in Miami! :)