PDA

View Full Version : Who is this player?

maccardel
Feb 26th, 2003, 07:50 PM
I just went to the official website and in the player's field, they list BYE and then Serena,Kim,Lindsay and Jelena.

Who the fuck is BYE????

why doesn't bye yet have a rank since Bye plays every tourney and despite losing first round, bye should be in the top 50 by now......or at least 100.

Do you know who bye is? and where did bye come from?

Lee-Waters' Boy
Feb 26th, 2003, 08:00 PM
I saw Bye when I was there this past weekend....BYE also goes by Nancy Loeffler Caro

Cam'ron Giles
Feb 26th, 2003, 08:01 PM
I know that bitch "Bye"...she is very rude and gives no respect to the other players thats why she always lose...:mad:

E. Blackadder
Feb 26th, 2003, 08:13 PM
she's hot :hearts:

Cam'ron Giles
Feb 26th, 2003, 08:17 PM
Originally posted by Rhythmboy
she's hot :hearts:

She's a bitch...so rude to the fans and the other players...She should retire...:mad:

Fieke
Feb 26th, 2003, 08:23 PM
Originally posted by TopShotta
She should retire

I guess it's about time. She's been around for a while now.

Fieke
Feb 26th, 2003, 08:25 PM
By the way, it's no wonder she always loses. She always draws the top seeds.

Cam'ron Giles
Feb 26th, 2003, 08:55 PM
Her dad said she is gonna boycott most tournies because the draws are rigged and she is the only player that plays multiple first round matches...:rolleyes:

maccardel
Feb 26th, 2003, 11:01 PM
I just found out that Bye is actually a relative of the ceo of IMG and is not allowed to play in grandslams only her cousin, WalKOVER is allowed to play in grandslams....

Walkover is not allowed to play in first rounds........

SerenaSlam
Feb 26th, 2003, 11:24 PM
Nancy Loeffler Caro......she will run into the wrong person and the wrong time (if she already hasn't), and realize she ain't has "hard" as she is trying to bring herself out to be. i run into her, let her act a damn foo round me, i'll check her azz fo yall!

LeonHart
Feb 27th, 2003, 02:25 AM
Got no clue what your last post was about SerenaSlam....:confused: Something about Nancy running into the wrong time..and you checking her ass....

Havok
Feb 27th, 2003, 02:51 AM
OMG i'm literally pissing in my pants now. man you people are too much. funny stuff.:D:D:D:D

joao
Feb 27th, 2003, 02:56 AM
The weird thing is BYE plays 2 or even 4 1st-round matches sometimes but always loses them all! She must be really bad ... that's must be why she's not ranked!

danielrosario
Feb 27th, 2003, 03:49 AM
Actually, BYE isn't that bad a player. She does win the first round at a few satellites in Latin America.

Like in this event (http://www.efekt.com.au/cgi-bin/draw.exe/tourshow?id=1086) where BYE won the first round over her sister who also goes as BYE :)

LeonHart
Feb 27th, 2003, 05:02 AM
cool!! Go BYE! :bounce::D

auah5
Feb 27th, 2003, 05:18 AM
BYe bYE byE!!
=p

Brian Stewart
Feb 27th, 2003, 06:48 AM
There are several BYE sisters. They spread themselves out over the course of the year. And they always play doubles with a sister.
The next 2 tourneys, all 32 BYE sisters wil be playing.

I suspect the sisters are sleeping around with various executives at IMG, Octagon, etc. That's how they determine who gets into which events. And perhaps the other sisters are taking incriminating photos for possible blackmail purposes. (Rumor has it that there have occasionally been 2 sisters involved in a threesome.)

Mattographer
Feb 27th, 2003, 10:52 AM
I know one of BYES players well since I was birth :) My mother told me that I beat that BYE 6-0 6-0 when I was one day old! :D

TS
Feb 27th, 2003, 11:00 AM
Nancy has beaten BYE a few times :) Quite the rivalry however...

lol@walkover...when she bothers to play :rolleyes:

E. Blackadder
Feb 27th, 2003, 11:03 AM
walkover is such a bitch, you never know if she'll show up to or not :fiery:

Dokicfan17
Feb 27th, 2003, 11:24 AM
BYE has the losing record all the time, what is she like 0-100? poor girl if she could only breakthrough :(

ßcoene
Mar 1st, 2003, 09:51 PM
This thread is really funny. :)

oren987
Mar 1st, 2003, 10:52 PM
This thread is really funny. :)

:bounce: :bounce: :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

mauresmofan
Mar 1st, 2003, 11:32 PM
Rumour has it that BYE will be playing some charity match with Anna Kournikova and feels very confident about beating Anna :lick:

maccardel
Mar 2nd, 2003, 01:26 AM
Didn't Serena injured herself playing against Bye....they both got injured because they were both removed from the draw......

Daniel---that is funny. I guess Bye really improved her serve to win a match...but against her sis though....lol

I guess her cousin Walkover was rained out and unable to show up that is why Stephanie Foretz replaced both rena and bye.....

irma
Mar 2nd, 2003, 06:56 AM
bye :hearts:

King Aaron
Mar 2nd, 2003, 01:54 PM
Didn't Serena injured herself playing against Bye....they both got injured because they were both removed from the draw......

Daniel---that is funny. I guess Bye really improved her serve to win a match...but against her sis though....lol

I guess her cousin Walkover was rained out and unable to show up that is why Stephanie Foretz replaced both rena and bye.....
lmao!!

the other posts are funny as well!