PDA

View Full Version : Would we want to move all Russian players related threads back together...

tenn_ace
Feb 23rd, 2003, 08:33 PM
I have deleted the previous poll since it was confusing. Sorry to all who voted, please do it again!

If htere are more fans who would support moving all the threads back together we will ask admins to do it.

If you you are against it, please tell which player you would like keep separate. In this case we inlcude it in the request to admins

LeonHart
Feb 24th, 2003, 02:21 AM
Yes i want the theads back together!!! Its a waste of time clicking back and forth out and in the different player forums.

Leena
Feb 24th, 2003, 02:47 AM
Not everyone cheers all the Russians, though... for example, I wish Anna would step on a rusty nail.

LeonHart
Feb 24th, 2003, 05:53 AM
That's what Cheering threads are for! :bounce:

vaiva
Feb 24th, 2003, 05:57 AM
I'd love to have all threads back into one forum :)

Yes!

wtn_amanda
Feb 24th, 2003, 09:34 AM
It's not going to happen I'm afraid. The player forums supplement the athlete sites, which in turn help pay to keep WTAworld online. :)

But since there are a lot of Russian's now with forums: I was thinking we should create a General Messages in Russian Roulette, so you don't have to scroll down beneath a growing list of playing forums when reading each page of general posts?

tenn_ace
Feb 24th, 2003, 04:25 PM
I guess it answers the poll question :D

vaiva
Feb 24th, 2003, 06:10 PM
So it was... wishful thinking :D

Thanks for responding, amanda ;)