PDA

View Full Version : For Okasu

TM
Feb 22nd, 2003, 05:49 AM
I'd like to save that Oprah After The Show with the Williams Sisters on my comp. Please help. You are amazing.

btw. does it take a lot of equip to copy clips from VHS into MPEG form. How does it work?

and do you have the semifinal match from the 2001 US Open when Venus beat Jennifer?

The most memorable point was when she drilled a backhand down the line, Jen just barely got to it and Venus blasts a next laser back down the line for a winner.

Do you think you can make a clip from that? Thanks.

Okasu
Feb 22nd, 2003, 08:25 PM
I'd like to save that Oprah After The Show with the Williams Sisters on my comp. Please help. You are amazing.

It's still in my shared file on Kazaa. What do you need help with?

btw. does it take a lot of equip to copy clips from VHS into MPEG form. How does it work?

I just use a t.v. card for the computer. It lets you record from the t.v. or vcr and take pics.
This is what I use http://www.hauppauge.com/

The most memorable point was when she drilled a backhand down the line, Jen just barely got to it and Venus blasts a next laser back down the line for a winner.

That shot was AWSOME:bounce: Sure I'll make a clip of it for you...
Anything else:wavey:

TM
Feb 23rd, 2003, 03:57 AM
That's it for now. Thank You So Much!

VENUS RULES THE WORLD!

backpacker905
Feb 23rd, 2003, 01:33 PM
Yes that backhand shot was awsome!!! I loved when she gave Crappy the staredown.

TM
Feb 23rd, 2003, 09:47 PM
awh tha staredown was great, it was after vee slammed a serve which jen tried to block back but ricocheted to the ground off the frame of her racket...

Okasu
Feb 23rd, 2003, 09:47 PM
Ok TM...

Tell me if this is what you want.

The name of the Video is Venus Williams2 USO2001

TM
Feb 23rd, 2003, 09:51 PM
cool okasu what's your kazaa username?

TM
Feb 23rd, 2003, 09:52 PM
how do i search for it? it's not working

Okasu
Feb 23rd, 2003, 10:03 PM
my username is Okasu12

Okasu
Feb 23rd, 2003, 10:15 PM
Did you type in the search box Venus Williams?

TM
Feb 24th, 2003, 03:09 AM
si. ok. um u have to be online though.

u r tokyo time right?