PDA

View Full Version : Where in the world is Carmen SanDiego?

ttaM
Feb 20th, 2003, 01:39 AM
Was I the only one obsessed with this TV show and board game? :o :rolleyes:

Sam L
Feb 20th, 2003, 01:41 AM
The TV Show was OK, I didn't like it that much, but I grew up with the computer game. I was in primary school and it was such a rush trying to get all the geography questions right. LOL! :D

Gowza
Feb 20th, 2003, 01:44 AM
i never got the computer game. the tv show was ok. when it first came out i liked it but after awhile i only watched it when there was nothing else on.

selesfan1
Feb 20th, 2003, 01:49 AM
remember the game show adnd Greg and the chief. h I'm telling you ths were the days. And then ther was the cartoon series. I always wanted a sleuth jacket. Rockapella remember them? I always thought the map game at th nd of the shw was cool. Carmen had a very sexy aura about her didn't she?

selesfan1
Feb 20th, 2003, 01:49 AM
remember the game show and Greg and the chief. h I'm telling you thoses were the days. And then ther was the cartoon series. I always wanted a sleuth jacket. Rockapella remember them? I always thought the map game at th nd of the shw was cool. Carmen had a very sexy aura about her didn't she?

Leena
Feb 20th, 2003, 02:18 AM
I loved the video game... but the tv show was so gay. That rockapella was awful.

Sam L
Feb 20th, 2003, 02:46 AM
Video Game?

Also there was "Where is time is Carmen Sandiego?" and "Where in space in Carmen Sandiego?". All my favourites.

Er as I got a little older it became more and more boring, I knew all the answers :eek:

King Satan
Feb 20th, 2003, 08:18 AM
didn't they used to have Kenny G? lol

btw, i used to watch this show everyday :bounce:

bee
Feb 20th, 2003, 10:34 AM
I played the computer game before... :)
It was an educational game... :) :)

Kiwi_Boy
Feb 20th, 2003, 06:31 PM
i loved that program.....and the theme song

decemberlove
Feb 20th, 2003, 06:45 PM
didnt watch the show but i LOVED the puter game

VSFan1 aka Joshua L.
Feb 20th, 2003, 11:17 PM
I watched the game show and loved Lynn Thigpen as the chief.

I was and still am a big geography buff, so I loved this show and the cartoon. Plus I had quite a few of her boardgames ;)

DutchieGirl
Feb 21st, 2003, 12:02 AM
ooh! I loved the computer game. I don't think I ever saw the tv show though!

Hurricane Lily
Feb 21st, 2003, 01:22 AM
I still play the game! :o I want to get the latest version...