PDA

View Full Version : Anyone else think Peter Krause from Six Feet Under is *hot*?


Light-skinned Girl
Feb 20th, 2003, 12:59 AM
I *don't* like the show all that much (it was ok at first then just got too *tiring* to watch) but Peter Krause is so *gorgeous*! Anyone else think so?

Philbo
Feb 20th, 2003, 01:01 AM
Is he the gay one or str8 one?? I think the gay one is ok looking, but neither really do it for me..

But its my fave show ever!! I dont know how you could find it tiring!!!

has the new season started over there in the usa yet?? I cant wait!!!

Tammy
Feb 20th, 2003, 01:04 AM
the straight one is :hearts: ..the gay guy is a little to nerdy for my liking :o

Light-skinned Girl
Feb 20th, 2003, 01:05 AM
Originally posted by Czechfan
Is he the gay one or str8 one?? I think the gay one is ok looking, but neither really do it for me..

But its my fave show ever!! I dont know how you could find it tiring!!!

has the new season started over there in the usa yet?? I cant wait!!!

Peter Krause is the *straight* one. The gay brother is so *constipated* looking. Lol

I just got tired of the people dying at the beginning *not* really having anything to do with the story. I *guess* that's the point but they make such a big deal out of it when the person croaks at the start of each show.

The new season starts in 2 weeks.

G-Ha
Feb 20th, 2003, 01:56 AM
Peter Krause is attractive, but he doesn't really do it for me either. I think the hottest guy on the show is Keith, the gay cop. :hearts: He was so sweet and lovable the first season, but was a bit of an ass at times during the second season, but either way...he's hot.

I think the show is excellent, btw. It's really well-written. And the mother cracks me up sometimes!

rightous
Feb 20th, 2003, 01:59 AM
Love the show, its probably one of my favourites, I love its dark biting humour, the mother is beyond funny.

Meesh
Feb 20th, 2003, 03:11 AM
That show is my favorite and yes Peter Krause does it for me! I've never had a show that I loved all the characters! The mom and daughter are awesome! I think the new season is coming up soon in the US

Mark43
Feb 20th, 2003, 03:51 AM
He is quite attractive! I first noticed him as Cybill's son in law on "Cybill' and then some sports news sitcom. He is much, much sexier now! Yummy.

The gay guy is cute but not in the same league as Peter.

Hurley
Feb 20th, 2003, 04:10 AM
Yes, he is a very handsome man. He also is quite a literate, witty man...at least he appears to be on talk shows. So either he is, or he has good writers. ;)

Light-skinned Girl
Feb 21st, 2003, 10:42 PM
Originally posted by Hurley
Yes, he is a very handsome man. He also is quite a literate, witty man...at least he appears to be on talk shows. So either he is, or he has good writers. ;)

LOL!

Mark you're right! He was so *bland* on Sports Night but now is so *sexy*!

G-Ha the black cop does *nothing* for me. Sorry but he has a *big* cantaloupe head. He and Peter's brother do make an *interesting* couple though.

G-Ha
Feb 21st, 2003, 10:52 PM
Oh, LSG how can you say that?! Everytime I see him I just wanna rub his big, bald, cantaloupe head! :hearts: :D

Light-skinned Girl
Feb 21st, 2003, 11:35 PM
Originally posted by G-Ha
Oh, LSG how can you say that?! Everytime I see him I just wanna rub his big, bald, cantaloupe head! :hearts: :D

Lol! I guess I set myself up for that one. I guess you'd want to rub his *neck* as well...if you could *find* it. :p