PDA

View Full Version : Europigeon Bong Contest

JoeyWinson3.0
Feb 19th, 2003, 11:13 PM
Is there such a thing?

There should be

Snuffkin
Feb 19th, 2003, 11:22 PM
If there were, I bet some of the hits would be worth taking an interest in. Personally, I reckon the Dutch entry might be worth a close inspection.

JoeyWinson3.0
Feb 19th, 2003, 11:37 PM
Hehe, cos then they would be... tee hee... ho ho...

"Hits from the bong" (I kinda got your subtle hint there and built on it, tee hee)

Snuffkin
Feb 19th, 2003, 11:40 PM
I'd love to see the official merchandise too. They could include snacks from each country that you could munch on during the programme, thus getting the munchies idea mixed in with cross-culture. How diplomatic in this current political climate.

JoeyWinson3.0
Feb 19th, 2003, 11:47 PM
Norway would still come last though.

JoeyWinson3.0
Feb 20th, 2003, 12:00 AM
Austria could have them little bear shaped snacks they had, "Pom Bar", oh they were good....

Snuffkin
Feb 20th, 2003, 12:04 AM
Sainsbury's still sell them.

Oh what a contest this would be. I can just imagine Channels 4 and 5 fighting over the rights.

JoeyWinson3.0
Feb 20th, 2003, 12:10 AM
Sainsbury's still sell em? Top drawer, gotta wake up dad and tell him to do the Friday big shop there instead of Somerfield...

Channel 4 would have trouble scheduling it round the new reality TV idea me and me mates sent in to them (if they can broadcast the godawful Salon, they will surely go for our idea), I think 5 would get it...

Snuffkin
Feb 20th, 2003, 12:48 AM
If we can over the odd tit-flash then Channel 5 are certs for it.

Joey, you know who Justin Moorhouse is, right? The guy with the tiger print on his face from Phoenix Nights - you watched that, didn't ya?

JoeyWinson3.0
Feb 20th, 2003, 12:55 AM
Of course, you should know I watched Phoenix Nights (went to see Peter Kay live in Notts lasy year, bloody hilarious)...

Young Kenny? When he gets his face sprayed on by them gyppos, Ray Von's mates? (as you can tell... yes I have seen it, bloody loved both series, absolutely brilliant)

Snuffkin
Feb 20th, 2003, 12:56 AM
Right then, in that case it may impress you to know that I have been working with Justin all this week and having a mega laugh with him. And on that note, I'm done for the night!

JoeyWinson3.0
Feb 20th, 2003, 01:04 AM
Ah, very good :)

Less impressive... Jack who I work with, his dad is going to Bombay to film a documentary (cos that's his job)... with Bernard Manning. "My dad's going to Bombay with Bernard Manning" sounds like a lyric from a Half Man Half Biscuit song to me...

Lucky you, unfortunately on Friday I am going to be interviewing a woman who fell on an out of place kerb in the town centre... you gotta start somewhere!