PDA

View Full Version : Some Classic Posts From The Incomprable Debbie Foy

Cam'ron Giles
Feb 19th, 2003, 06:25 PM
CLASSIC DEBBIE FOY POSTS...

ON MONICA DOUBLE BAGELING ANOTHER PLAYER LAST YEAR...

sees--lady can get endoresment for einsteins bagels for tv ad.....gots stats for proofs now.....

ON TELLING SOMEONE YOU LOVE THEM FIRST...

general rules for me--if feels love for hearts--tells other person...no dealys--but not tells mans this for first dates--man thinks you crazys--not for first few dates--and not after sex for first time--bro onces complains to me that he does sex with mans and somtimes mans declares love next morning--bro just using man for sex toy--no feelings...bro asks advice from me--not wants to lie and wants to bes polites--i make up response for bro 'does i love you....how can yous even ask that..." in nice way--smiles.. and make kiss--sees--not lie and are nice for it.....bro uses line sometimes with good results......

ON GABBY SABATINI...

gaby--pretty lady--no genius for mind howevers--

japanese lady d alex 6 1 6 3

cannots beliefs it--alex not seed lost for first round for me--hards to beliefs---feeles bad for alex--but still have good year for her--what is deal with lady from japan--goode players for grass for her.....

ON SERENA'S DOMINATION

lady got wins for many goode matches for past years--lady wins many titles and gots goode wins....can not deny....if lady stays for form--lady dominates--already domincate now....

ON JELENA DOKIC'S COMMENTS ABOUT MARTINA N

likes smart mouth for jelena-lady....personal opinoins of course for me--find smart comments entertaining for me--not agrees with contents but finds funny smart remarks for lady.....seems better for contents of tournaments--little boring for mes this weeke--jelena-lady spices up for us.....

HER ADVISE TO A POSTER...

advice from mes--dump mans...lady must feel heart flutter for her and have no doubts prior to marriage--only knows mans a month--sounds likes man for rebound to marry--must let him goes now--this is mine advice--only exception--if mans got millions for dollars and you not want to work--snare mans now....no delays...such opposrtunities come maybe once or twice for wholes lifes...but if not rich mans and you not golddigging lady--dumps man.....

ON LIZ HURLEY...

i thinks lizbeth hurleys--not too bright lady--all ladys know pills for prevention of birth not works for antibiotics and certain other medications...silly for her...next maybe she thinks pulling out is back up for pills.....baby numbers 2 for her then.....but wish her lucks for baby....

ON MONICA AND VENUS...

tries to ignores--some fans of venus lady still irked from down under--oks for monicas to stuns martina and serena--not venus--venus fans not happy....and monica not last another round...so not 'lost to champ" rationalizations....some monica fans laugh ass off--but then venus routinely beats monica for clay last weeks for suzanne lenglens.....monica fans not happy for this....suzanne lenglens is top tournie for monicalady and her fans--not great to be stunned by venus....some monica fans think clay best for monica...maybe not trues anymore--other ladys play good for it also nows.....so maybe little hostilities here for this....unclear....

ON CONCHIT MARTINEZ...

nots sures--conchita lady not speaks much of love lifes..or much else--much speculations concerning ladys for her--sums thinks with lady-trainer these daysa from last yeasr-- or 'back" with trabinin so--tough to knows......

ON TERRORISM...

trues here--not likes to make profiles against innocetsn--also not wants to blows up in plane either....police abuse one thing--plane explostions and towers blows up--two different things for me....maybe limited profiles for airports--but muslin 'shoe man" detained--gets on plane with bombs anyway--maybe best for stricter rule for alls in plane--i watch show a few monts ago with lady who is experyt on arab terrirst--claims crafty arabs mens now use ladys to do bombs and acts of terror--no one expects muslim lady to make for bombs--soi prigfiling not works greats either--also--mens and ladys of police and airpoirts do profiling already, just not say so these days...still happens--very obvious....

ROTFLMFAO...I MISS YOU DEBBIE FOY...:kiss:

Iconoclast
Feb 19th, 2003, 07:00 PM
Priceless! Thanks for doing the research.

I always wondered if she was faking it, though. ;)

Mark43
Feb 19th, 2003, 08:34 PM
Thanks, Tops!
Where, oh where art thou Debbie Foy ladys???

Maxine
Feb 19th, 2003, 09:26 PM
I only joined last month so never heard of her but searched for her posts and they were hilarious! But her first 4/5 are not like all the other ones, they are normal, so maybe she was faking. Either way they were hilarious!

:worship: Debbie Foy

darren cahill
Feb 19th, 2003, 11:13 PM
HUGE LOL on the quote about Stevenson....love how she just said "japanese lady def Alex" like the other player isnt even worth mentioning! funny thing is i think the same player just beat Alex again today....and i cant remember the name either...i could be wrong but i thought i read it was the same player....

tennischick
Feb 20th, 2003, 03:36 AM
thanks TopShotta...:kiss: LMAO at the memories...:D :)

Mark43
Feb 20th, 2003, 03:41 AM
I was bored surfing through posts so I re-read some classic debbie Foy ladys posts....the gift that keeps on giving.

Who is Debbie Foy?
Will she be portrayed by Kevin Spacey (Keyser Soze) in the theatrical adaptation?

Crazy Canuck
Feb 20th, 2003, 03:57 AM
Does anybody else feel that Debbie Foy and her "..."-ing, has resurfaced under a new name? :)

chapel
Feb 20th, 2003, 04:37 AM
i'm sorry, but can anybody tell me who debbie foy is?

Chance
Feb 20th, 2003, 04:43 AM
Originally posted by Rebecca
Does anybody else feel that Debbie Foy and her "..."-ing, has resurfaced under a new name? :)

oh yeah, so that's who you were alluding to.

hmmm "throwing pearls among swine" I wonder if that is Debbie.

Chapel- Debbie was a funky poster that expressed herself in a unique way however disappeared around the end of the year, but just maybe, she has come back to give us more of her words of wisdom ;)

Richie77
Feb 20th, 2003, 04:57 AM
I also miss Debbie Foy...she was pretty smart, even if she did have a unique ;) way of expressing that wisdom. :)

chapel
Feb 20th, 2003, 05:04 AM
Originally posted by sunset
oh yeah, so that's who you were alluding to.

hmmm "throwing pearls among swine" I wonder if that is Debbie.

Chapel- Debbie was a funky poster that expressed herself in a unique way however disappeared around the end of the year, but just maybe, she has come back to give us more of her words of wisdom ;)

why and where'd she go?

Monique
Feb 20th, 2003, 05:29 AM
"Pam Shriver" was also hilarious...Pam, wherever you are, come back, baby, we miss you!! :kiss: :kiss:

Jordan.
May 24th, 2003, 02:07 AM
*bump* :D

tennischick
May 24th, 2003, 03:21 AM
i swear she/he ran across my mind just today. i wonder why she/he stopped posting?

darren cahill
May 24th, 2003, 03:24 AM
i swear this woman absolutely tore me up! i just roar everytime i read these posts...

that stevenson one still trips me out

Richie77
May 24th, 2003, 08:50 AM
darren! :wavey: How goes it?

I think I have theory on Miss Debbie Foy:
She might be using an English translator, and then writing the translations literally.

If that's not the case then...she's just pretty darn unique :) Come back Debbie!

Experimentee
May 24th, 2003, 09:45 AM
lol i remember her...she was funny. Wonder where she went.

Car Key Boi
May 24th, 2003, 06:48 PM
aw, man...i laughed 'til it hurt. this stuff is awesome! :D :D

i've heard about this Debbie Foy, she was obviously before my time but i've seen her name mentioned in a few threads from tiem to time

having just read her posts, i have to say that she reminds me of someone

YUO honey :kiss: :hearts: :p

- Car Key Boi :D

King Satan
May 24th, 2003, 08:57 PM
lmfao!
That's the most fucked up writing i've ever seen! :eek:
but it all makes sense! lmao! :D