PDA

View Full Version : What do you do when you like somene that is impossible for you to go out with?

selesfan1
Feb 19th, 2003, 12:03 AM
I like a person but I know it'll never happen between us:sad: :sad: but this person is soooo:drool: :drool: :hearts: and so great but it just won't so what do I do to get over this person listen to Bonnie Raitt for the rest of the week.

King Satan
Feb 19th, 2003, 03:14 AM
nah, you might wanna try some buddy guy or bb king ;)

Just find another chick bro.

or play some violin, don't you play violin?

Blogger Dives
Feb 19th, 2003, 03:18 AM
You have no choice but to give them up. I had to do this, just today :sad: But I think I'm better for it, considering I wasted the last 3 years wishing I had what I knew I never could have. Now I'm happier and I have someone who loves me, since the other finally set me free. And to think all I had to hear was: "I don't like you in that way, we could never be. I'm not interested in you or anyone else". :bounce:

Leena
Feb 19th, 2003, 03:34 AM
I kick his ass.

toreador
Feb 19th, 2003, 03:49 AM
i agree with blogger dives. u shouldn't think about her, idk try to block her from ur thoughts somehow. and when u see her don't do the same things-um...which is probably stare ;)
i did that a year ago and it worked

disposablehero
Feb 19th, 2003, 03:53 AM
Generally the best thing to do is drink to extreme excess, then give her a drunken, desperate phone call at 3 am.

~ The Leopard ~
Feb 19th, 2003, 04:36 AM
Um, I know this is a radical suggestion, er..... but if you actually like this person (and it's not just a matter of wanting to get into her pants), why not try to make friends with her? It works, in my experience.

Of course if you're just looking for someone to screw, forget it.

decemberlove
Feb 19th, 2003, 04:42 AM
i always get what i want :devil:

~ The Leopard ~
Feb 19th, 2003, 04:50 AM
Yes d-love but you are an exceptionally seductive person. :kiss: :lick:

decemberlove
Feb 19th, 2003, 05:01 AM
Originally posted by jouissant
Yes d-love but you are an exceptionally seductive person. :kiss: :lick:

i know i know :kiss:

Gonzo Hates Me!
Feb 19th, 2003, 05:02 AM
Well, here's what I have to say. It depends if you're attractive or not! Or what her definition of attractive is. Why?! Because YOU JUST NEVER KNOW! Trust me on this. I mean, if it's high school and you're the nerd and she's Miss Popular, okay, I see your point. Otherwise, no one is really out of anyone's league until you play a game of trial and error. You don't get anything by being a scared little dork. I am never going back to that. The hottest people have found me attractive and it doesn't boggle my mind because I am beautiful if people find me beautiful, for whatever reason. Everyone is fucking beautiful man. And you never know who thinks you're beautiful. It just might be the person who's "out of your league"

Steam
Feb 19th, 2003, 05:05 AM
Originally posted by Mrs_Guga
Well, here's what I have to say. It depends if you're attractive or not! Or what her definition of attractive is. Why?! Because YOU JUST NEVER KNOW! Trust me on this. I mean, if it's high school and you're the nerd and she's Miss Popular, okay, I see your point. Otherwise, no one is really out of anyone's league until you play a game of trial and error. You don't get anything by being a scared little dork. I am never going back to that. The hottest people have found me attractive and it doesn't boggle my mind because I am beautiful if people find me beautiful, for whatever reason. Everyone is fucking beautiful man. And you never know who thinks you're beautiful. It just might be the person who's "out of your league"

Great point. I kept telling myself that I wasn't good enough yet overlooking the signs that she thought I was.

I don't understand why selesfan's situation "will never happen" though.

rocktheboat
Feb 19th, 2003, 08:58 AM
Originally posted by selesfan1
I like a person but I know it'll never happen between us:sad: :sad: but this person is soooo:drool: :drool: :hearts: and so great but it just won't so what do I do to get over this person listen to Bonnie Raitt for the rest of the week.

Not so long ago i was just like u,thinking that nothing could ever happen between us with the distance and the fact that i thought i were not good enough for her. But it happened!!! :) the days i spent with her are the best of my life :) If it has happened to me,well it can happen to anyone else :) So u gotta be hopeful,u just never know what can happen :)

Too bad we live so far :( Not easy to deal with especially when u dont hear from the person for days :sad:

selesfan1
Feb 19th, 2003, 09:53 PM
Thanks a bunch you all

seabiscuit
Feb 19th, 2003, 10:31 PM
...also what about when it's impossible for you to kiss

nasty nick#2
Feb 19th, 2003, 11:25 PM
Impossible just means you have to try a little harder ;)

Martian Martin
Feb 19th, 2003, 11:31 PM
It's tough but just try to be friends with them, it's definitely better than nothing and I guess you never know what might happen in the future.

lemon
Feb 20th, 2003, 12:01 AM
Originally posted by Martian Martin
It's tough but just try to be friends with them, it's definitely better than nothing and I guess you never know what might happen in the future.

Heh, that's what I did alot in high school, and look where one of those instances got me :o I'm marrying one of the people I became friends with:rolleyes: like Martin said, you never know what is going to happen in the future