PDA

View Full Version : When u're in love..............

rocktheboat
Feb 18th, 2003, 06:01 AM
Do u usually tell the person?
Or are u the kind who get petrified and start to stammer?
Or do u keep it secret and cry alone at night?
Or do u pretend that everything is alright and live a lie?

I donít tell cuz I always think the person would start to giggle and slap me :( So I usually keep it secret and got depressed!

Thank God my g/f said she loved me:) I miss her so much.. :sad:.

I HATE DISTANCE :fiery:

Sam L
Feb 18th, 2003, 06:06 AM
I keep it secret but I don't cry at night :eek: nor do I get depressed. If I was or if anyone else was they should do something about it.

But generally I keep it to myself.

chapel
Feb 18th, 2003, 06:14 AM
keep it to myself, definitely! i try to play it cool even if i'm head over heels for her. it's probably because i don't like getting too mushy!

rocktheboat
Feb 18th, 2003, 07:48 AM
Sometimes when u keep it inside,u may be wasting time cuz it could also be that the person feels the same way too :confused:

Very long ago i had that huge crush on someone but i never said anything but it turned out he felt the same way. But then it was too late I had to leave due family problems :(

per4ever
Feb 18th, 2003, 08:12 AM
I always keep it a secret, never told it when I was in love :o

SM
Feb 18th, 2003, 08:41 AM
Well, it is soooooooooo rare with me cos no-one ever fits in to the mould of what i want from them. In general id say i don't have the guts to, but once i did and i got rejected..i guess thats the worst that can happen and it actually made me feel better cos i could focus on someone else :) a relief!!! :o

Nicoleke
Feb 18th, 2003, 05:31 PM
It depends, sometimes I keep it secret, sometimes no ..... But, I' m that kind of girl who cry all night long and so on .....

Nicoleke
Feb 18th, 2003, 05:32 PM
And I need love :hearts: lol !!!!!

E. Blackadder
Feb 18th, 2003, 05:35 PM
I'm going trough it now, and I just can't tell the person :sad:

Nicoleke
Feb 18th, 2003, 05:37 PM
Originally posted by Rhythmboy
I'm going trough it now, and I just can't tell the person :sad:

Why not ?

Rae Q.
Feb 18th, 2003, 06:10 PM
Originally posted by rocktheboat
Do u usually tell the person?
Or are u the kind who get petrified and start to stammer?
Or do u keep it secret and cry alone at night?
Or do u pretend that everything is alright and live a lie?

It depends if it's a crush or the real thing. If it's a crush I don't tell them but I tell my girls and we just crack up and they bag on me and stuff.

If it's more like the real thing I'll him but only if I totally feel it in my heart.

toreador
Feb 19th, 2003, 04:06 AM
i've fallen in love 3 times so far-the 1st time i told her, 2nd time i did every stupid thing to get noticed and i made a fool of myself :o , and the 3rd time i told her

toreador
Feb 19th, 2003, 04:07 AM
Originally posted by rocktheboat
Thank God my g/f said she loved me:) I miss her so much.. :sad:.

I HATE DISTANCE :fiery:

*hug*
i hate distance too :fiery:

:sad:

Steam
Feb 19th, 2003, 04:32 AM
I just let it fester until its too late at which point I just completely blow up my spot so I can get laughed at.

rocktheboat
Feb 19th, 2003, 08:42 AM
Originally posted by Sophie_Angel
*hug*
i hate distance too :fiery:

Thanks Sophie :)

Cersei
Feb 19th, 2003, 08:54 AM
i tell the person....but it takes me weeks/months to actually say it and sometimes it's too late :sad: