PDA

View Full Version : Lets get something straight here...

SerenaSlam
Feb 17th, 2003, 04:56 AM
....on da matta of us williamz fanz bein arrogant? i fa 1 is not arrogant at all peeps. im just a coo fella that speaks my own damn mind. now if u all think dat dis is arrogant, i ain't bouts ta be able ta change yalls mind. but dis is who i is. so you can either accept dis, or just deal w/ it, cuz im here to stay, and Im bouts to keep on speakin my minds, i aint afraid to, and i bet there is a lot of otha williamz fans up in herre that are just like me. this is who we is! don't like it, tough luck playa! u all's gots ta realize we is just tellin it like it is!

aw and waitamin...let me post this befo yall....

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

BasicTennis
Feb 17th, 2003, 04:58 AM
I'm more arrogant than you.;)

Crazy Canuck
Feb 17th, 2003, 05:02 AM
If I was able to understand a bloody word of that I might consider composing a decent response.

GoGoMaggie
Feb 17th, 2003, 05:03 AM
Originally posted by SerenaSlam
....on da matta of us williamz fanz bein arrogant? i fa 1 is not arrogant at all peeps. im just a coo fella that speaks my own damn mind. now if u all think dat dis is arrogant, i ain't bouts ta be able ta change yalls mind. but dis is who i is. so you can either accept dis, or just deal w/ it, cuz im here to stay, and Im bouts to keep on speakin my minds, i aint afraid to, and i bet there is a lot of otha williamz fans up in herre that are just like me. this is who we is! don't like it, tough luck playa! u all's gots ta realize we is just tellin it like it is!

I desperately want you to keep going on n on like this!!!:wavey:
I really like it!!!(no offense):worship:

LeonHart
Feb 17th, 2003, 05:16 AM
Originally posted by SerenaSlam

dude..keep trying. I have black friends, and none of em type like you! Dun think u b "Thuggin" or watever..lol!

Crazy Canuck
Feb 17th, 2003, 05:18 AM
Since when is ebonics a written language? I was aware that it was spoken and sung, but for the sake of the English language please tell me that they haven't started teaching it in school too?

Venus Forever
Feb 17th, 2003, 05:19 AM
Originally posted by BasicTennis
I'm more arrogant than you.;)

I don't think anyone beats you in the arrogance department.;) :rolleyes:

LeonHart
Feb 17th, 2003, 05:19 AM
no they haven't Rebecca :angel: at least not here in LA.

SerenaSlam
Feb 17th, 2003, 05:21 AM
oh fuck no...see dis is da problem w/ u all, this ain't got nuthin ta do w/ bein black, and it show aint got nuthin to do w/ bein "thuggin" which im sur u meant "thugged out" cuz "thuggin" ain't da right way in sayin it, how u know im black dogg? even though i am that beisdes da point. dis is how i talk and type fa real, i really am sick and tired of strugglin ta type and make my shit all "readable" and "understanding" for you all. so from here on out, dis is how is gon be!

GoGoMaggie
Feb 17th, 2003, 05:24 AM
Hey SerenaSlam I like you to type this way better!! Keep on going . I can understand you way better this way for real.

LeonHart
Feb 17th, 2003, 05:24 AM
alrite, if u wanna talk like a redneck u can :)

Crazy Canuck
Feb 17th, 2003, 05:25 AM
If you want to be as readable as my essay was after I threw up all over it at 4am, then continue as you were.

Dawn Marie
Feb 17th, 2003, 05:26 AM
Serenaslam are you portraying gogomaggie? Man you're spot on dude you got it down pat. :)

Dawn Marie
Feb 17th, 2003, 05:29 AM
So Becca now there is a way to not get a response from you?;)

GoGoMaggie
Feb 17th, 2003, 05:30 AM
C'mon SerenaSlam!!! What are you waiting for????

LeonHart
Feb 17th, 2003, 05:31 AM
Tell me off like it is!! Redneck style! :devil: ;)

BasicTennis
Feb 17th, 2003, 05:35 AM
Originally posted by VeNuS FoReVeR
I don't think anyone beats you in the arrogance department.;) :rolleyes:

thank you.:kiss:

Crazy Canuck
Feb 17th, 2003, 05:35 AM
Originally posted by Dawn Marie
So Becca now there is a way to not get a response from you?;)

Well Dawn, seeing as I responded to the thread, no, apparently there isn't a way to inhibit my responses.

Crazy Canuck
Feb 17th, 2003, 05:39 AM
Please, bestow more of your wisdom upon us "Deuce Diva". Don't stop now!

Venus Forever
Feb 17th, 2003, 05:40 AM
thank you.:kiss:

Just as long as you realize Venus is the BEST EVER.;) :D

Martian KC
Feb 17th, 2003, 05:42 AM
That's pretty hypocritical, when it was mostly the willi fans that were up in arms when they claimed Hingis fans were too arrogant at the height of her career.

BasicTennis
Feb 17th, 2003, 05:45 AM
Just as long as you realize Venus is the BEST EVER.;) :D

In Antwerp, I must agree.;)

Venus Forever
Feb 17th, 2003, 05:52 AM
In Antwerp, I must agree.;)

EVER is the key word.;)

Dawn Marie
Feb 17th, 2003, 05:55 AM
Duece Diva you're funny!:)

Becca where their is a will their is a way..:):wavey: :wavey:

Crazy Canuck
Feb 17th, 2003, 05:56 AM
Originally posted by DeuceDiva
that's ok, rebecca...in hong kong...we call that...throwing pearls among swine...ya know?

Oh yes, I understand. That's what we call in Switzerland as well.

Crazy Canuck
Feb 17th, 2003, 05:58 AM
Oh yes, that "Deuce Diva" who is surely not just another troll posting under a different username, is a damn riot. The most amusing part of the whole charade has to be that hardly anybody seems to notice...

BasicTennis
Feb 17th, 2003, 05:59 AM
EVER is the key word.;)

ok...2nd BEST EVER.hehehe:devil:

Venus Forever
Feb 17th, 2003, 06:02 AM
ok...ABSOLUTE BEST EVER.hehehe:devil:

Now, that's more like it.:D

:devil:

BasicTennis
Feb 17th, 2003, 06:04 AM
ok...2nd BEST EVER.hehehe:devil:

I'm honestly arrogant....can't just bend the truth.:p

Crazy Canuck
Feb 17th, 2003, 06:04 AM
Originally posted by DeuceDiva
you see all...rebecca has been accusing me since day one of being car key boi...sad...one can't even be their own troll without wta's own martha stewart of the english language throwing a blender into it...but it's all good...i know young when i see it...and patience is something i've learned to have with the cranially disadvantaged...kudo's, rebecca...you're what we call in hong kong...a misguided nancy drew....

I never accused you of being Car Key Boi. Learn to read, my little troll.

Venus Forever
Feb 17th, 2003, 06:05 AM
I'm honestly arrogant....can't just bend the truth.:p

No fair in editing the post.:p

VENUS IS #1 BABY!!:bounce:

Crazy Canuck
Feb 17th, 2003, 06:09 AM
Cracking? Seeing as eta psi is my new shrink, you'll have to contact him if you want to do a full psychoanalysis on me.

Cute of you to change the subject in light of being totally wrong :)

geewhiz
Feb 17th, 2003, 06:36 AM
Originally posted by Rebecca
Oh yes, that "Deuce Diva" who is surely not just another troll posting under a different username, is a damn riot. The most amusing part of the whole charade has to be that hardly anybody seems to notice...

... in the UK... we would call it... not caring... ;)

CamilleVidann
Feb 17th, 2003, 07:06 AM
Wuzn't da topic ah da tread bout someone'z bold remaak?

maccardel
Feb 17th, 2003, 12:21 PM
This is funny considering no one has yet to understand that this is just a culture thing...hello!!!!!!!!!!!

No matter how we all trumpet our individualality(lobw)....we still attack those who are not like us.....we are all from different places and yet somehow we are asked to act like we are not....

This is really trivial to me............

~ The Leopard ~
Feb 17th, 2003, 12:42 PM
Originally posted by Rebecca
If I was able to understand a bloody word of that I might consider composing a decent response.

Exactly. Maybe it was something very wise that we missed out on. :)