PDA

View Full Version : Hello! I'm technically new here, in a way.

JoeyWinson3.0
Feb 16th, 2003, 11:32 PM
Yes, I've come back, after storming out like a woman does from her man after an utterly needless row over the colour of the blinds in the kitchen, I have indeed come back, like the woman did after realising that a flowery pattern probably wouldn't look good after all.

I did briefly come back.. unfortunately I don't know what happened there... but now, if I don't get banned/get another new tennis fave who retires/have a mard, I'd love to join your wonderful board, with all your wonderful people (cough) once again...

So rejoice, or whatever, in my once again restored presence, for this time, I will save you all from the fiery pit of Hades (plus I did notice non-tennis had got a bit boring since I'd left)...

:wavey: (still trying to work out why that smilie is wearing white gloves, he may be a snooker referee).

matthias
Feb 16th, 2003, 11:33 PM
welcome back JoeyWinson :wavey:

Sam L
Feb 16th, 2003, 11:37 PM
Welcome back Joey! :D

Darkheart
Feb 16th, 2003, 11:38 PM
Welcome back, Joey. :wavey:

Does this mean you'll just stick to Non-Tennis?

BTW, this smilie :wavey: is worth 2 points every time you sink him. :D

Jennifer's wife
Feb 16th, 2003, 11:41 PM
Joey, the smilie is an early 90's throwback to the times of happy hardcore and diehard smilies. u see only his white gloves but in his other hand lurks his whistle!:wavey: :bounce:

Car Key Boi
Feb 16th, 2003, 11:44 PM
hey, welcome back Nonsensical Poetry Boi :wavey:

JoeyWinson3.0
Feb 16th, 2003, 11:47 PM
depends, i think bets are being placed on how long this account will last...

I'm gonna be supporting Elena Baltacha, so I'll be hopping in General Messages every now and then to pour scorn and vitriol on all the Bally Haters that riddle this board like an incessant plague of vile locusts. ;)

Plus, what's also great is that now I don't have a fave in the "mixer" (top 30), I no longer have to give a toss about whatever the outcome is, I can watch as a neutral! It's great fun!

JoeyWinson3.0
Feb 16th, 2003, 11:53 PM
jennifermarie - so this smilie is one of the "whistle posse" eh? ah the days of Happy Hardcore, DJ Sy, Tom Wilson (not such a good dj), Slipmatt and Carl Cox, yes even he started out as a hardcore dj before the superstar he is now

I still see people around town in Dreamscape and Helter Skelter jackets, but to me, Happy Hardcore should be left in the past, but y'know it is seeing a bit of a revival with Shooting Star covered a while back, Heart of Gold (not the Neil Young song) and some other one...

CKB, hello again...

Jennifer's wife
Feb 16th, 2003, 11:57 PM
tis true, the other one bein stuff by scooter me thinx? the sound kinda takes me bak.........the bouncy smilie also has gloves, i tink he is at the same party as mr diehard smilie but he is on eeeeeeee:bounce: :bounce: :wavey: :wavey:

JoeyWinson3.0
Feb 17th, 2003, 12:03 AM
Is this party in a warehouse in Rhyl?

I used to love those tape compilations of those 18 hr raves, you used to get em in something that looked like a book.. always used to make me laugh when the Mc would do dedications for people who had got engaged, clearly 90% of these people had probably never met the people they were "engaged" to before the rave, and probably never saw them again after!

Jennifer's wife
Feb 17th, 2003, 12:09 AM
no, its a party in a deserted farmshed in norfolk!!:D

AjdeNate!
Feb 17th, 2003, 12:11 AM
Welcome back, JW3.0

JoeyWinson3.0
Feb 17th, 2003, 12:19 AM
Bah, I thought it was on Skegness Beach nr Anderby Creek

Jennifer's wife
Feb 17th, 2003, 12:20 AM
no no, if it was skegness it wouldve been in the pleasuredrome!!

JoeyWinson3.0
Feb 17th, 2003, 12:26 AM
f**k yes! note, I havent actually been to a rave, I was too young and dad wouldnt let me, although I did got to a few under 18s nights at clubs where some ledge happy hardcore djs played, Dj Dougal (real name Paul)

Jennifer's wife
Feb 17th, 2003, 12:35 AM
ditto. i just knew of pple who went to the farmsheds and my cousins who r older went to the aforementioned establishment! they also named their dog after dougal. im afraid my clubbing days have been of the hard house variety:bounce:

JoeyWinson3.0
Feb 17th, 2003, 12:46 AM
nowt wrong with hard house... I haven't been clubbing in ages mind...

Jennifer's wife
Feb 17th, 2003, 12:47 AM
me neither.......too much work to do!;) still, last time i went i saw lisa lashes!!;) :p

JoeyWinson3.0
Feb 17th, 2003, 12:54 AM
Well I don't do much work so it is a money thing with me, going up to Sheffield soon tho for a mates stag do, should be fun.

Jennifer's wife
Feb 17th, 2003, 01:06 AM
your friend keeps dear in sheffield? cool!:p did u know if u run one over u r not allowed to take it home, by law?

JoeyWinson3.0
Feb 17th, 2003, 01:41 AM
No, but I do know it is legal to kill Welsh people in Chester Cathedral!

LeonHart
Feb 17th, 2003, 04:23 AM
Hey Joey!! Again!! :wavey: :D

toreador
Feb 17th, 2003, 04:25 AM
welcome back :wavey:

gorecki
Feb 17th, 2003, 08:59 AM
nice to have you back Joey :wavey:

Colin B
Feb 17th, 2003, 10:24 AM
Reet grand t' see tha's back on't board Joey lad!!!!

JoeyWinson3.0
Feb 17th, 2003, 01:27 PM
Aye, tha's gooin up tarn in a bit t' get some ale n' some snap yoth.

Ey up again young'n, t'board's nay changed since I went off, nah.

King Aaron
Feb 17th, 2003, 01:32 PM
:wavey: Heya