PDA

View Full Version : DCtards, how bad is that snowstorm

Car Key Boi
Feb 16th, 2003, 11:14 PM
?

Gonzo Hates Me!
Feb 16th, 2003, 11:26 PM
LOL! It's pretty good. People keep shovelling snow and it keeps coming! I hope we don't have school on Tuesday because I have this crappy ass huge math exam! BAAAAAAAAAHHHH!!!!

Blogger Dives
Feb 16th, 2003, 11:28 PM
I have a friend up in PA, about an hour away from DC. She says it's horrible there, with around 8". Plus they are in for more snow. And then don't we have flooding in the southern part of VA? Crappy weather.

Thanks to the rain the Daytona 500 sucked. :mad:

Car Key Boi
Feb 16th, 2003, 11:42 PM
lol Mrs Guga :hearts: in that case i hope the snow keeps falling so that yuo don't have to sit that exam

and Blogger, how come Nascar Boi doesn't race when it's wet?? those Formula 1 tards don't stop for a bit of rain

btw, that was some crash :)

Sam L
Feb 17th, 2003, 01:53 AM
Hope it gets better for you guys, I don't like bad weather! :mad:

Gonzo Hates Me!
Feb 17th, 2003, 03:58 AM
I don't mind it though because it keeps us out of classes! We're all happy down here. Don't pity us!

Blogger Dives
Feb 17th, 2003, 04:04 AM
CKB That's the same thing I've been wondering since I came to the US and was made aware of NASCAR. They are a bunch of wussy's to race in the rain. (Must be afraid to race under the lights as well. hehe) F1 does it, and their cars are much faster and it's a much more thrilling sport. However in the US the: Chevy, Ford, Dodge, Pontiac: PRO USA Crowds refuse to watch F1 for the most part (despite knowing those cars are made from largely foreign auto parts).

I for one think they should complete a race like the Daytona 500, not go half way and call it a race. If I paid money to go see the race, I'd be majorly pissed off right now. I'd demand half of my money back. ;)

Hurley
Feb 17th, 2003, 04:07 AM
Yeah it's about a foot high here, maybe more.

Tomorrow's classes were cancelled here as well (we weren't going to have off for President's Day; oh well, we do now ;)), and I hope they put the kibosh on the entire week!

Apparently Maryland has "banned" any non-emergency vehicles from the roads, and how can they keep school open if no one can drive? I say kill the semester and 4.0's for all! :D