PDA

View Full Version : ITT, why the peacetards post that they've been on an anti-war march

Car Key Boi
Feb 16th, 2003, 02:40 PM
and this also applies to all the other tards who start numerous threads pissing & moaning at the USA and our actions in the Middle East

yuor average Iraqi is a devoted follower of Saddam (the main opposition in Iraq are the Kurds in the North and those Iraqis who live in the south) and as such yuor average Iraqi would be more than delighted to see all us Americantards and Eurotards burn in hell. If a nuke was to go off in either NYC, LA, London, Paris, Bonn or even Sydney Australia, those Iraqi tards will be dancing in the streets. Make no mistake, when they see yuo peacetards standing in the freezing cold holding up yuor anti-war placards, they think "what a bunch of losers", and don't kid yuorselves that this isn't the troof of the matter

that sure must be a brick, that yuo're standing in the freezing cold on their behalf, and yet they would rejoice at seeing yuo all die and burn in hell

anyways, the reason why you tards feel overwhelmed to come on this board and share yuor 'experience' of yuor march, is to make a statement along the lines of "hey! look at me, i'm such a worthy human being that i sacrificed my time and endured arduous conditions to protest against the evil Americans"

in other words, yuo're an

http://carkeyboi.com/AW.jpg

troof!

- Car Key Boi

earthcrystal
Feb 16th, 2003, 02:49 PM
Not getting enough attention today junior?

You are a pathetic waste of biology.

Car Key Boi
Feb 16th, 2003, 03:24 PM
Originally posted by earthcrystal
Not getting enough attention today junior?

You are a pathetic waste of biology.

yuor post is an insult and nothing more. And that's cool, i am the master insulter, as such, i have an insensitivty to all insults, and yuors was pretty lame

however, yuor insult doesn't change any of the hard cold facts in my post, especially the one about yuor average Iraqi not thinking of yuo as the wonderful human being that yuo hoped he would, if someone had let off a bomb in the middle of yuor march killing thousands of protesters, he would be thanking Allah for it

- Car Key Boi

Mercury Rising
Feb 16th, 2003, 04:15 PM
You're probably right CKB, but that shouldn't make any difference. You obviously believe in the eye-for-an-eye method. So you are nothing better than the "average Iraqi". They don't know any better, they don't have the same chances, the same view on the world. In a way they are brainwashed, the same as many Americans seem to be brainwashed in loving their country and stand up for it, even if they don't agree with everything it's government does. That's no reason to bomb them.
The people on the streets ARE seeking attention, they want to be seen. Nothing wrong with that.
What is your point actually? That it is useless to stand up for humanity, to be against war? You say they, the "average Iraqi", aren't worth it? That's a nice point...

ys
Feb 16th, 2003, 04:47 PM
CKB, you are right, as usual...

But overall, it's useless.. Bush will only have fun watching this circus, knowing how pathetic his opponents are. You will change nothing when no risk involved. Useless..

When in 1968 Russian tanks entered Prague, 8 Russian folks went to Red Square in Moscow protesting the invasion.. They KNEW beforehand, that their lives could basically end right there ( and that's what happened to some of them ), that the best case scenario for them is few years in KGB prisons , and the worst case scenario - spending those few years in KGB "psychiatric" clinics where they will really wipe off your mind.. Still they did that.. And became a legend.

If you really wanted to change something - you would not have marched there - you would have camped there.. And the way it happened , you just were freezing your butts for free and for laughs of folk's like myself. Because you managed to change nothing. Useless.

JonBcn
Feb 16th, 2003, 04:54 PM
Originally posted by Car Key Boi
and this also applies to all the other tards who start numerous threads pissing & moaning at the USA and our actions in the Middle East

yuor average Iraqi is a devoted follower of Saddam (the main opposition in Iraq are the Kurds in the North and those Iraqis who live in the south) and as such yuor average Iraqi would be more than delighted to see all us Americantards and Eurotards burn in hell. If a nuke was to go off in either NYC, LA, London, Paris, Bonn or even Sydney Australia, those Iraqi tards will be dancing in the streets. Make no mistake, when they see yuo peacetards standing in the freezing cold holding up yuor anti-war placards, they think "what a bunch of losers", and don't kid yuorselves that this isn't the troof of the matter

that sure must be a brick, that yuo're standing in the freezing cold on their behalf, and yet they would rejoice at seeing yuo all die and burn in hell

Jesus! I dont understand you at all. Beneath all the joke-shop Photoshop and cheap shots at the less witty, sometimes you post some of the most thought provoking and intelligent conversation starters on here. I'm still trying to work out if what you have written here is a sick joke.

How many average Iraqis do you claim to speak on behalf of? Cos I've met more than a few in my time and certainly none of them agree with your statements, which frankly border on the racist, rarely have I seen such rampant generalisations - how much tabloid journalism do you consume in one day?

And regardless of what the Iraqis think of us or not, millions would still have been on the streets yesterday, because the wider picture here is not just not about whats about to happen in the middle-east, its the fact that no satisfactory evidence has been presented as grounds for a war that no-one wants, with the exception of your 'president' and his cronies. Doesnt that ring alarm bells for you?

I hope i've misinterpreted, but I find your attitude of 'lets bomb them cos they dont give a toss about us' pretty disturbing.

Iconoclast
Feb 16th, 2003, 05:51 PM
Iraq is one of the most totalitarian states in history. Any opposition to Hussein is executed on the spot. The population is fed propaganda 24/7. All newspapers and television stations are controlled by the regime. Iraqi tv have a habit of broadcasting dated, European football matches, only to interrupt them with bizarre songs in Saddam's honor. Revered as "Uncle Saddam", his face is everywhere you go in Iraq. It's a personality cult of North Korean proportions, he wants to promote an image of himself as a demigod. His ambition in life is to go down in history as one of the greatest Arab heroes ever, as a modern-day Saladin. He shamelessly wins the utterly undemocratic elections with more than 99 percent support and stages demonstrations in his favor.

We should never confuse the regime with Iraqi citizens in general. All of them are basically political prisoners out on parole. Iraqis have fled the country in the millions, and the groups in exile are extremely critical of the regime, some of them call for outright war to depose Saddam. Over the last 12 years, more than seven attempts at internal coup d'etats have been brutally crushed. There is practically not a living Iraqi who has not lost a relative in the war against Iran or as a consequence of the invasion of Kuwait.

Saddam Hussein, or more generally the Ba'ath party, used to be a progressive force in Iraqi society until the late 70's when Saddam, the de facto leader, moved up from vice-president and turned up the heat on Iran. They cared about educating the Iraqi people, and to some degree they promoted womens' rights. The population has suffered, but it's still fairly well-educated by Arab standards. All of them are not brainwashed Saddam lovers.

And Islamic radicals have very little clout in Iraq. There are relatively few examples of Iraqi citizens involved in international terror, at least compared to countries like Algeria, Morocco, Pakistan, Saudi Arabia etc.

I very much question that Iraqi citizens would be delighted to see the war protestors bombed to pieces and burn to hell. But I'm convinced that many Iraqis would like to see that happen to Saddam and his backing group.

I personally support a war on Iraq, but that doesn't necessarily mean that I consider people who protest it to be naive fools. However, I believe that the size of the current European peace demonstrations has a lot do with a general resentment of Bush and the Republican adminstration, as well as a skepticism towards the international supremacy of America more than it's a bid to protect innocent Iraqi civilians from the cruelties of war.

Car Key Boi
Feb 16th, 2003, 06:21 PM
Originally posted by JonBcn
Jesus! I dont understand you at all. Beneath all the joke-shop Photoshop and cheap shots at the less witty, sometimes you post some of the most thought provoking and intelligent conversation starters on here. I'm still trying to work out if what you have written here is a sick joke.

It's no joke, this is one of my deadly serious threads

How many average Iraqis do you claim to speak on behalf of? Cos I've met more than a few in my time and certainly none of them agree with your statements

i'm referring to the millions of Iraqis who were celebrating in Iraq on 9/11/2001 (who would agree with my statements) and not the hundreds of thousands of Iraqis who are happily living in America and Europe, and who would not be interested in the least in returning to their homeland thank yuo very much

which frankly border on the racist, rarely have I seen such rampant generalisations - how much tabloid journalism do you consume in one day?

ahh, the old trick of mentioning the racist word in the hope that it will discredit or make the offending party STFU, sorry that tactic doesn't work with the Car Key Boi. And i don't read any tabloids, but i do read a shitload of confidential reports from a lot of Oil Bois and other professionals lawyers/accountants/economists/blah) that's how come i'm always so well informed

And regardless of what the Iraqis think of us or not, millions would still have been on the streets yesterday, because the wider picture here is not just not about whats about to happen in the middle-east, its the fact that no satisfactory evidence has been presented as grounds for a war that no-one wants, with the exception of your 'president' and his cronies. Doesnt that ring alarm bells for you?

well, FYI 76% of the American public are in favor of military action in Iraq, although it's not something we WANT, it's just something we feel is justified for one reason or another. So it doesn't ring alarm bells at all. Besides, most of the American protesters are only protesting because it happens to be a Republican president who's sitting in the Oral Office, and most of the Eurotard protesters are protesting because they don't like the fact that America is the School Yard Bully of the World. They want to be the bully, or at least a joint bully. That's why the strongest opposition is coming from Germany, France and Bellgim i.e. the three nations who are pushing the hardest for the United States of Europe to become a reality

I hope i've misinterpreted, but I find your attitude of 'lets bomb them cos they dont give a toss about us' pretty disturbing.

yuo have misinterpreted, i'm not in favor of sending in Air Force and Army Boi because i want an eye for an eye, or revenge for 9/11 or because yuor average Iraqi is an all-American hating fanatic

to tell the troof, i don't care about 9/11 anymore, that's history and what's done is done. Sure it would be great if we could nail someone big to account for that, but i wouldn't spend billions of $$$ raining our missiles and bombs on Iraq for that purpose.

But i do think nailing Saddam would be a good thing for the average Iraqi (after a year or 2) but more importantly, the West's oil consumption is increasing every day and the World's resources are being depleted accordingly

at the moment the situation isn't too bad, but in say 5 or 10 years, the situation is going to be worse, and one day (and this will happen in everyone's lifetime) there isn't gonna be a lot of oil that is cost effective to drill for, and when that day comes, we're gonna be FUCKED (unless we can wean ourselves onto Nuclear Power, and that's another thing that the very same peacetards will be protesting against)

so i say invade Iraq and let's get our hands on that oil that is soooo easy and cheap to drill for. All yuo have to do is poke the ground with a stick. FYI, the Shell oil company have already made preparations for this. That's sure gonna fuck the French up the ass (another reason why the French object so strongly to invasion)

and finally, it's not the attitude of some accountant tard that yuo find disturbing, it's those millions of Iraqis who hate yuor guts even though yuo're protesting in the cold on their behalf, it's that which yuo find so disturbing. Sorry, it's not my fault that happens to be a FACT, so don't blame the messenger

- Car Key Boi

JonBcn
Feb 16th, 2003, 06:49 PM
Fair enough - apologies for using the 'race card'. I hate it when people do that.

But you cant deny that your comments showcase the cultural supremacy that we seem to have here in the west. If your belief that you should invade just to get your hands on their oil (somehow I dont think a greater need for oil necessarily equates to a right to trample on whatever third world state you have to to obtain it) is not an imperialist one, I dont know what is.

I dont recall seeing Iraqis celebrating after 9/11, certainly not millions of them (there were pictures of Palestinians dancing in the streets that were syndicated, those are the only ones I recall), but if they had been I wouldnt be too surprised. For the previous decade we have starved over half a million Iraqi children to death, denied them adequate medicines, and watched disease spread through the country unchecked. If you add the period bombings their civilians endure, its no wonder they feel like they do. These are not, on the whole, educated people. They have a state controlled media, no access to the internet and little concept of the outside world. If your only knowledge of the west comes from ducking out of the way of one of their bombs of course you're gonna hate them.

If 76% of Americans are in favour of war, it doesnt make it right. I have recently moved to Switzerland from Spain (I'm from England) and I dont know ONE person in favour of the war, from any of those three countries. And i know a lot of people.

But blah, blah, blah...you're entitled to your opinion on oil and invasion and I respect that, but do you really think its gonna end there? If we invade an Arab state at this time it will most likely serve as the catalyst for the biggest and most prolonged clash of civilisations that there has ever been, will polarise hatred of the west and fuel the ambitions of a million would-be terrorists...and Bush will be responsible.

it's not the attitude of some accountant tard that yuo find disturbing, it's those millions of Iraqis who hate yuor guts even though yuo're protesting in the cold on their behalf, it's that which yuo find so disturbing.

You couldnt be more wrong there. If they hated my guts i would understand their reasons for doing so. I have an international relations degree and have lived in Arab countries so I know the people a little better than that.

Jennifer's wife
Feb 16th, 2003, 07:40 PM
well, IMO if it got out that sadam had made the UN inspectors leave 5 years ago and in that time no1 did nuthin about it and tried to stop him makin weapons, im sure the same pple would b accusin the american goverment of coverup and conspiracy and askin why no1 did nuthin to stop him.
the same countries would also go runnin to the states for help once they got a bomb dropped on em, and the American people would fork out billions of $ to save europe's arse........AGAIN!!:rolleyes:

Car Key Boi
Feb 16th, 2003, 11:51 PM
no need to apoligize to the Car Key Boi for anything JonBCN

and believe me, it's a fact that Saddam is considered a 'great leader', not only by the majority of his own people, but also by many ordinary arabs in the middle east

it's not so much that they think he's truly 'great', it's more to do with the fact that he's the only leader of an arab nation who's been at war with the US, and their hatred for the US far exceeds any concerns they may have in regard to Saddam being a good or bad thing

and just to let yuo know, i don't hate those American hating Iraqis, like yuo, i fully understand that it's a question of environment, if i was brought up on the streets of Baghdad, i'm quite certain i'll be in the streets chanting like a moron and burning the Stars n Stripes

also, i never said that my reasons for invasion were morally right, i've often said that there are no morals when it comes to international affairs, just the illusion that certain countries practice it

- Car Key Boi

Feb 17th, 2003, 12:27 AM
These war threads are getting old. Is there really an opinion that has not already been expressed?

Iconoclast
Feb 17th, 2003, 12:32 AM
Originally posted by untitled2284
These war threads are getting old. Is there really an opinion that has not already been expressed?
Invade Canada?

Jennifer's wife
Feb 17th, 2003, 12:34 AM
lol!!!!

Feb 17th, 2003, 03:06 AM
Originally posted by Iconoclast
Invade Canada?
LOL Don't encourage them

Car Key Boi
Feb 17th, 2003, 03:20 AM
lol, it's something that we've thinking about for years

the problem is, what to do with it? plus most of it is such a vast wilderness that it's gonna be impossible to exterminate all the Canadians :p

tennischick
Feb 17th, 2003, 03:20 AM
so CKB, are u actually saying what Ariana Huffington has been trying to say except that her right to free speech has been repeatedly suppressed -- that we are really invading Iraq to feed our oil addiction???

and are you saying that this is OK?

if so, why is it OK???

*shudders at the thought of the US invading Trinidad for the same reason...*

Car Key Boi
Feb 17th, 2003, 03:31 AM
it's not a question of it being okay, it's a question of needs

a Lion kills a dear or whatever because it needs to

and we won't invade Trinidad, because the Trinis are more than willing to sell us their gas, and we're more than willing to pay for it and the Trinis have no desire to crash planes into our buildings etc (with the exception of that Ali Bakr dude and his small following, but don't worry about him, CIA Boi is watching him)

btw, the Trinis don't have any oil anymore, at least not any great amount. Most of their easily accessible reserves are now depleted and they don't even produce enough to supply themselves, they have to import it (just like us) from Venezuela

tennischick
Feb 17th, 2003, 03:39 AM
i'm sorry but i think that we can find other methods to feed our addiction.

and since Trinidad is gonna become a world leader in methanol and other natural gas production, what the fuck is there to stop the US from doing a Grenada in the name of peace and love -- using the self-same Abu Bakr (his proper name but i forgive u for not keeping track of all despots...) as their (our) rationalisation?

this shit stinks. if you are correct, you are saying that the US nothing but a thug and a bully. and that that is OK with you.

sorry, it's not OK with me. there are ways to NEGOTIATE for what you want, including buying oil thru a third party like we did with the arms deal. remember...??

of course with that idiot fuckhead as leader, other INTELLIGENT options may not be considered. he's tooo busy trying to fill Papa's shoes...

Lud help us all...:( :(

Car Key Boi
Feb 17th, 2003, 04:05 AM
well, this is the problem

most of the world's oil just happens to be located in an area where good diplomacy is not practiced at the best of times. I've often made the drug dealer analogy, and it's a good one. Crack Dealer Boi can be a temperamental tard and sometimes he's pleasant and yuo can deal with him, and sometimes he's not pleasant and yuo have to accept it, and sometimes he's fucking unbearable and out of control and the only option is to kill him

yuor suggestion of buying oil through a third party is not feasible for many obvious reasons. Remember, we're not talking about the odd trade of thousands of weapons that are easily transportable, we're talking about the daily supply of a cargo that requires floating cities to carry it

and yes it stinks, but that's the way the world is, and we're fortunate that we're the bully of the world (and someone has to be) and to tell the troof, the rest of the world is fortunate, because if someone else had that position, whoever it is, they would be a 100 times worse

and don't blame it all on Bush or even daddy. He's only doing what the Bois are telling him to do. The situation would be the same if Gore was in the Oral Office

again, don't worry about Trinidad, the US considers them to be a close friend now

incidentally, how come that Abu Bakr dude is allowed to walk the streets of Trini??? wtf is that shit? the dude storms the seat of power, shoots up the place killing a bunch of politicians, and they let him off the hook?? wtf? :confused:

tennischick
Feb 17th, 2003, 04:30 AM
sorry but this is the kind of arrogance and supremacist thinking that makes us hated the world over. and it just won't work. invading another country just to get our hands on their oil reserves in pretty fucked up thinking IMO.

and it's not that you can't negotiate with the Arabs. it's that you have no fucking choice but to learn their language and their ways of being in order to COMMUNICATE with them. but see we haven't exactly spent these years learning Parsi or coming to terms with Islam (which i personally have issues with as a religion but that's a separate issue). so now that we are running out of fuel, we decide that it's OK to become a thug bec as thugs go it could be worse? what the fuck is up with that kind of thinking??

as for the Abu Bakr shituation. i wasn't in Trini when it happened (phew!) but my understanding is that that THUG took over the country forcefully, fully expecting Trinis to line up in support of him. then got the shock of his life as Trinis said "man, are you fucking crazy, we'd rather party than go around covered up from head to toe!!" and ignored his ass. at which point he placed a gun to the head of the President and demanded amnesty in exchange for feedom. after the attempted coup was all over, the Gov't tried to jail him but the local version of the Supreme Court (aka the UK Privy Council) held up the amnesty deal as legal. never mind the gun. and that was that. and today they walk free.

i may be wrong on the exact facts (not being here at the time and all) but i am right on the sentiments.

sorry for all the cussing...;) ;)

Car Key Boi
Feb 17th, 2003, 04:56 AM
tennischick, it's not a question of language barriers, it's a question of a deep hatred that existed before America was even born

yuo see, Iraq and the others are actually some of the oldest civilizations in history, and they feel that they should be ruling the world and that they should be in possession of our military and economic power, they feel cheated and the US is their natural enemy because we possess everything (apart from the fucking oil of course) that they feel is their birthright

it's so easy to say that we should learn to communicate better, but in reality it's never that simple, look at the situation in Israel, all the communicating between the Jews and Palestinians is never going to fully reconcile their differences

thanks for the info about that Bakr dude, i heard something like that went down, just wasn't sure, or more likely didn't believe what i was being told that first time

- Car Key Boi

Blogger Dives
Feb 17th, 2003, 04:57 AM
There are too many humanitarians out there anymore. Especially living in the US. Most have the "bow down and shove it up my butt" policy in full effect. If you listened to half the "Give Peace A Chance" crowd, then the US wouldn't be the US we'd have been overtaken a zillion times. It just pities me no one has any fight at all in them, and they take the "easy/humane" way out of things. But the funny thing is CKB lets see the Peacetards give up any of the comforts the battles of the past and wars have brought. Just like I'd like to see most of them walking everywhere they had to go in the dark from now on. You wouldn't see them do it. Peacetards = hypocrites (unless some of you live in a cotton made tent, you constructed yourself, from cotton you grew, and grow and raise your own veggies, oop... wait, that can't be none of the peacetards on this board... YOU ALL HAVE COMPUTER USE) :wavey:

Car Key Boi
Feb 17th, 2003, 05:05 AM
hehe Blogger

that reminds me, tennischick? have yuo read CKB on Iraq?

http://carkeyboi.com/iraq.htm

after yuo've read that, yuo gonna think my way of thinking is even more fucked up :o

Blogger Dives
Feb 17th, 2003, 05:16 AM
CKB You know what makes me ill, even after the war the Peacetards will whine, piss and moan until we send the Iraqi's enough money to rebuild everything. If the US locked those nations out, and let them pull their own weight - then I think there would be some changes in the opinions they have of us. Sadly, whenever the US does get bombed, don't be shocked to see the bomb that falls on us read "Made in the USA".

And why does it not shock me that Volcana admitted she was at the protest in the other thread. She'll do anything to be different. She sounds so paranoid, I'll bet you $100 when the Y2K scare was going on... She bought up food, water, etc thinking it might just be the end of the world. :D

Car Key Boi
Feb 17th, 2003, 09:39 PM
http://carkeyboi.com/DR.gif

tennischick
Feb 18th, 2003, 12:42 AM
abandoning this thread....over to y'all who know so much better than us peace-freaks.

Car Key Boi
Feb 18th, 2003, 09:53 AM
sorry about that tennischick, i assure yuo, yuo're not the only one who gives up

it's kinda hard to take the moral high ground while at the same time being a PC user and peacetards don't like to hear that because they know that they're not prepared to give up their PC

that would impress me, if a peacetard was to say i'm throwing away my computer and my car in protest against War in Iraq

standing in the street holding a placard and chanting like a moron does not impress me

- Car Key Boi

JonBcn
Feb 18th, 2003, 12:10 PM
What does having a car and a PC have to do with your political convictions? Sure we all live in capitalist consumer societies - we dont have the choice to opt out of them.

Your logic that if you're born into this culture and subscribe to its norms you dont have any right to criticise the elements on the fring who always want bigger, better, faster, MORE at the expense of the third world just doesnt wash.

Its not hard at all to be a PC user and take the moral highground. Its hard to argue with a completely irrational argument.

tennischick
Feb 18th, 2003, 01:06 PM
i prefer peacefreak to peacetard just so you know CKB...:kiss:

i have no problems with having a different opinion with you or anyone else.

i am not prepared to give up either my car or my PC. but i am prepared to come to the "third world" and give of my expertise to these developing countries, often at absolutely no cost. lotsa folks come to the "third world" motivated only by the desire to exploit these developing countries. i don't. i give back. lots. and so i feel quite comfortable taking the moral high ground.

Blogger Dives
Feb 18th, 2003, 01:36 PM
Originally posted by tennischick
i am not prepared to give up either my car or my PC. but i am prepared to come to the "third world" and give of my expertise to these developing countries, often at absolutely no cost. lotsa folks come to the "third world" motivated only by the desire to exploit these developing countries. i don't. i give back. lots. and so i feel quite comfortable taking the moral high ground.

You can't "give back" to a group of people who hate your guts! I don't know why you peacetards (peacefreaks) don't understand that. Sure, keep giving to them, developing them and then like I said they'll come drop a bomb on us all reading "Made in the USA - Thanks Peacenuts" I wouldn't want to help them, nor exploit them, hell let them rot away like they continue to do under their actions. If they wanted changed, there is enough of them to rise up and ask for it... they don't. They'd rather have their entire area turned in to "The largest parking lot in the world" than be peaceful and nice to the Americans. Hopefully this time, the government gets the balls and takes care of those idiots over there. Instead of running around, bombing and then rebuilding for them. :mad:

Anti War Protest Marchers = Hippie Wannabe Hypocrites (until you make the sacrifices - Don't talk the talk, unless you can walk the walk.)

JonBcn
Feb 18th, 2003, 02:03 PM
Originally posted by Blogger Dives
You can't "give back" to a group of people who hate your guts!

Why not? Thats what being humanitarian means. Anyway, who says they hate my guts? So far only Car Key Boy - he may have conviced you (so much so that you copy his little words and phrases - how sweet) but i'm too long in the tooth and have seen too much of the world to give any credence to opinions formed through cultural ignorance.

Originally posted by Blogger Dives
They'd rather have their entire area turned in to "The largest parking lot in the world" than be peaceful and nice to the Americans. Hopefully this time, the government gets the balls and takes care of those idiots over there. Instead of running around, bombing and then rebuilding for them.

Jesus Christ, I'm dumbstruck. The laughable thing is that you guys are so introspective and supremacist that you see only half the picture - your half. That was the sort of choice nazi Germany gave us - think our way, or be a car park.

Thats the choice? Be 'peaceful and nice to Americans or be a parking lot'?? Well, at the last count it was the Americans proposing the war, not Iraq (oh, and of course North Korea, but we'll put them to one side for now even though they're far more of a worry). Your flippant remarks about them coming to drop a bomb on us, and there being enough of them to rise up if they didnt like do nothing but give away your ignorance on current affairs, Islamic culture and the state of middle eastern democracy.

Good luck to you, I'll take my political conscience anyday.

Car Key Boi
Feb 18th, 2003, 06:31 PM
What does having a car and a PC have to do with your political convictions? Its hard to argue with a completely irrational argument.

http://carkeyboi.com/iraq.htm

what exactly is irrational about that page? and FYI i don't have any political convictions. I'm only a Republictard for economic reasons

- Car Key Boi

p.s.
tennischick, YUO=PEACE-FREAK:hearts: :kiss:

everyone else, YUO=PEACETARD :devil:

JonBcn
Feb 18th, 2003, 06:38 PM
I wasnt talking about that page, you misunderstand me. I was saying that I found your argument that *my* political convictions were incompatible with owning a Pc irrational. ;)

Car Key Boi
Feb 18th, 2003, 06:53 PM
well, that page states that because yuo own a PC yuo are partly responsible for the War in Iraq and the subsequent deaths

myself and the Bois are gonna commit this murder on yuor behalf, not because we hate the Iraqis or because we love to waste billions of $$$ raining bombs and missiles on innocent people

- Car Key Boi

seabiscuit
Feb 18th, 2003, 07:44 PM
this impending war is about the CFR elites and the Trilateralists to help their cause of a new world order...if the current administration was actually concerned about protecting America's interest they would be more concerned about the invasion of our borders instead of intrenching the evil United Nations...Bush W. is so fricken liberal domestically it makes Clinton look like former Senator Taft...the Bush's are part of the Establishment to further entrench America into other nation's problems while totally forgetting the wisdom of the founding fathers...Bush W., the Bonesman (see the Skull & Bones Society at Yale), proved his mettle when he threw support towards the illegal bombing of Belgrade and doesn't fool me one bit. He was a handpicked candidate by the Establishment to help further their agenda of a one world governemnt, which will be helped by America taking a leading imperalistic role

seabiscuit
Feb 18th, 2003, 07:47 PM
yes, CKB the government loves to take taxpayers money (confiscated from them) and use it to waste and kill people...hell with a government like that who needs enemies?

Jennifer's wife
Feb 18th, 2003, 07:55 PM
What does having a car and a PC have to do with your political convictions? Sure we all live in capitalist consumer societies - we dont have the choice to opt out of them.

er well u do actually! u could always move! if u feel that strongly. however most pple r hypocritical and like their home comforts. i mean if i wanted to b a repressed musilm woman and live in a country with the worst record of human rights in Europe, i could go live in Turkey with my Dad! However, i am happy to accept that i prefer to live where i do now and enjoy the comforts that the 'evils' of free choice, capitalism and democracy gives me!

seabiscuit
Feb 18th, 2003, 08:04 PM
And one can listen to the direct words of King George if anyone doubts his agenda of strengthening the United Nations:

"The U.N. will either be able to function as a peacekeeping body as we head into the 21st century, or it will be irrelevant. And that’s what we’re about to find out.... This is the chance for the United Nations to show some backbone and resolve as we confront the true challenges of the 21st century."

King George and his subordinates have made the matter transparently clear: The impending war on Iraq is intended to carry out the mandates of the UN Security Council, not to protect America or to punish those responsible for the September 11th attack. The war would uphold the supposed authority of the UN and vindicate its role as a de facto world government.

_Andy_
Feb 18th, 2003, 10:40 PM
Car KB, going to protests in DC has become a passtime for me, but it's always important. It's just normal now like watching a movie, I admit, but you're more involved, however a lot of people go just to see what one is like to experience the politicalness of the city. I don't think there's anything wrong with that anyway

Blogger Dives
Feb 19th, 2003, 03:38 AM
Why not? Thats what being humanitarian means. Anyway, who says they hate my guts? So far only Car Key Boy - he may have conviced you (so much so that you copy his little words and phrases - how sweet) but i'm too long in the tooth and have seen too much of the world to give any credence to opinions formed through cultural ignorance.

Damn man you need proof. See September 11, 2001 along with every other terrorist bombing of late. See the video cameras the news channels shown of them all dancing in the street while thousands lost loved ones. Cultural ignorance, the only one ignorant, is you to the ways of the world. Talk to a MAJORITY of people over there, they wouldn't piss on an American if they were on fire. But you probably aren't even an American. It's humanitarian numbnuts like you, thats the major reason the US is in the decline it's in. Some of us support bombing them, then you all cry "but send them money to rebuild". Ok we done that last time, they didn't learn their lesson now Saddam is back for more. After this, you still want to send them money? So they can control their women, keep their literacy problems, and starve their own people... While Saddam works to build up military power with the money WE GAVE HIM to set up a round 3 if we don't take care of him this time? If you want to be so humanitarian, how about you and the rest of the peacetards board up a plane and go stay over there. Then you can piss and moan about how badly you want to come back. See if you do this, then I won't consider you a hypocrite seeing as you won't have a computer and you'll probably not survive day one. They'll kill you first chance they get. And yet you think they don't hate us... Damn how stupid can one person get?

Jesus Christ, I'm dumbstruck. The laughable thing is that you guys are so introspective and supremacist that you see only half the picture - your half. That was the sort of choice nazi Germany gave us - think our way, or be a car park.

Thats the choice? Be 'peaceful and nice to Americans or be a parking lot'?? Well, at the last count it was the Americans proposing the war, not Iraq (oh, and of course North Korea, but we'll put them to one side for now even though they're far more of a worry). Your flippant remarks about them coming to drop a bomb on us, and there being enough of them to rise up if they didnt like do nothing but give away your ignorance on current affairs, Islamic culture and the state of middle eastern democracy.

Good luck to you, I'll take my political conscience anyday. [/B]

Yeah yeah yeah, Every nation that believes in taking care of itself for the rest of history will be compared to Nazi Germany. We gave Saddam a chance the first time, by not leveling all of Iraq... You think we should give him another chance? I'd rather level the whole lot of them, and eliminate any potential problems in the future. It's already been seen the middle east will NEVER be a peaceful place. They can't even get along with fucking each other, why will they ever get along with America or the rest of the world? Those people are the wartards! As for North Korea I'd take care of them next, however Bush won't do that. Just like he refuses to stop the thousands of immigrants into the US every year. Shit we are over run enough! But it's the peacetards, and humanitarians who still for some dumbass reason believe that the world will be a peaceful place someday. Has there ever been peace on earth, I ask you? NO... And I doubt there will ever be. Shit put enough peacetards in charge and there won't be much of a world left. So take your John Lennon bullshit, and get back on the Beatles bandwagon. The war's going to happen, whether you like it or not. :wavey:

Sam L
Feb 19th, 2003, 03:56 AM
All of you who want war, you do realise that a US led war will only increase terrorism? The only way to get rid of terrorism is to deal with the issue at the heart of all of it (that's the way to solve the problem, not war). Or to kill every muslim who's sympathetic towards al Qaeda (then you're talking genocide).

seabiscuit
Feb 19th, 2003, 06:04 PM
"As for North Korea I'd take care of them next, however Bush won't do that. Just like he refuses to stop the thousands of immigrants into the US every year. Shit we are over run enough! But it's the peacetards, and humanitarians who still for some dumbass reason believe that the world will be a peaceful place someday. Has there ever been peace on earth, I ask you? NO... And I doubt there will ever be. Shit put enough peacetards in charge and there won't be much of a world left. So take your John Lennon bullshit, and get back on the Beatles bandwagon."

i agree with you there lady dives...but in my view Bush's obsession with Saddam is taking away needed military and resources to protect our border invasion not to mention a far greater threat in N. Korea...and the Constitution calls for Congress to make war not a power lusting executive branch of former retreads from the CFR dominated Bush Sr. regime