PDA

View Full Version : What song are you NOT listening to right now?

Dawn Marie
Feb 16th, 2003, 01:15 AM
You know, what song comes on the radio or on video and you just can't stand it so you turn the station?

Right now I cannot stand that song with J-Lo and LL Cool J. The video sucks cause it looks like a J-Lo fashion show and she can't sing.. YUCKY!:wavey:

JonBcn
Feb 16th, 2003, 01:34 AM
I'm still busy avoiding 'Jenny From the Block'. It makes my toes curl.

VSFan1 aka Joshua L.
Feb 16th, 2003, 02:01 AM
i don't like that J.lo/ll song either........

also, anything from eminem......i do a personal boycott of him

Princess Fiona
Feb 16th, 2003, 09:04 PM
Ronan Keating :fiery:
Westlife :fiery:
Bon Jovi :o

There are many more, I'm sure!! :)

Gonzo Hates Me!
Feb 16th, 2003, 09:05 PM
Hmm... I really like everything out there right now!

Princess Fiona
Feb 16th, 2003, 09:06 PM
Yes, I also "girlcott" Eminem... ;)

Princess Fiona
Feb 16th, 2003, 09:07 PM
And the One True Voice songs. Gaaaaaah!! I'm sorry but they are so sickly!! I guess they can live without ME not liking them, though... :o ;)

Mazza
Feb 16th, 2003, 09:08 PM
Blazin Squad! :fiery: and David Sneddon! :fiery:

Gonzo Hates Me!
Feb 16th, 2003, 09:12 PM
Okay, I am a bit of a strong feminist. I really hate the message of rap music. But the "Superman" song by Eminem is just so seductive. I am sorry, I have it downloaded. But I do hate him, really!!!

LeonHart
Feb 16th, 2003, 09:15 PM
ANYTHING from Prince/Michael Jackson/anything from the 80s/anything from the 70s/anything from the 60s/anything ......and so on...

Princess Fiona
Feb 16th, 2003, 09:21 PM
Originally posted by LeonHart
ANYTHING from Prince/Michael Jackson/anything from the 80s/anything from the 70s/anything from the 60s/anything ......and so on...

What music do you like Leon? :) Just wondering... :)

Mitch01
Feb 16th, 2003, 09:28 PM
Either of Shawn Desman's songs...*shudders with revulsion*
Vanessa Carlton's latest 'effort' - Pretty Baby or whatever it is
Anything by Toby Keith (country singer - if you can call him a singer) :fiery:

CoryAnnAvants#1
Feb 16th, 2003, 09:49 PM
Any J-lo song..it's a conscious effort on my part cuz some of the songs are catchy, but I know that I'm contributing to the problem when I support her;)

Heidi Capriati
Feb 16th, 2003, 09:52 PM
Westlife
Blazin' Squad
J-Lo

:p

Iroda_Fan
Feb 16th, 2003, 11:05 PM
JLo why can she sing alone???????????????it's always jlo featuring someone like jarule,llcoolj,nas, be yourself girl.

anything by britney spears, nsync, justin timberlake he sings like a little girl and he's voice annoys me ewwww.

AND Franziska have you heard the new song by Ronan Keating "when you say nothing at all" with Paulina Rubio i think this song and so much better now and he's older so that's a plus.

Big Fat Pink Elephant
Feb 16th, 2003, 11:08 PM
leon didi, so rude! you gotta Love Micheal's 80's and 90¨'s hits!!!! :p

not listening to Celine Dion and Shania Twain

nasty nick#2
Feb 16th, 2003, 11:14 PM
I must agree! the 80's was a great decade in music, and i love MJ and Prince songs aswell, good songs from talented writers :cool:

Martian KC
Feb 16th, 2003, 11:18 PM
OMG! Marri download Celine's new song. It's a remake of Cyndi Lauper's hit "I Drove All Night"!:bounce:

Can't stand any of J-lo's new stuff and anything with ashanti or jarule!

Big Fat Pink Elephant
Feb 16th, 2003, 11:19 PM
i have heard it, thank you:p
Cindy Lauper's version was nicer :angel:

matthias
Feb 16th, 2003, 11:19 PM
we´ve got tonight - get sick
any Mariah Curry song
and boyband stuff
and i hate nelly and the most from this RnB stuff
and not to forgot eminem

JoeyWinson3.0
Feb 16th, 2003, 11:24 PM
Belly to belly one hand on the jelly - yes, great lyrics LL.

I'm currently NOT listening to such songs as...

Kelly Rowland - Stole (r&b's not 100% my thing but I really don't like this song, sorry...)
That new one by that leprichaun girl in Fame Academy, don't like that.
Busted - Year 3000 "Boy bands, and another one, and another one... and another one"
Blazin Squad - any song, utter dross.

Consistency
Feb 17th, 2003, 01:48 AM
There's no doubt I hate NoDoubt. Gwen Steffani's awful Betty Boop vocals make me cringe. *shudder*

JoeyWinson3.0
Feb 17th, 2003, 01:51 AM
Oh no doubt that NoDoubt are crap, they are undoubtably, without any shadow of a doubt, and it is thoroughly doubtful that my opinion on them will change, that NoDoubt are just really not my cup of beans.

Consistency
Feb 17th, 2003, 02:00 AM
Originally posted b JW3.0 " Oh, no doubt that NoDoubt are crap,..." :D

If I was still an eleven year old pre-pubescent girl, I would disagree.;)

Consistency
Feb 17th, 2003, 02:02 AM
...on second thought, I had good taste in music at 11 years. :angel:

Hurley
Feb 17th, 2003, 04:17 AM
Anything by Lionel Richie.

toreador
Feb 17th, 2003, 04:20 AM
i can't stand the latest song from westlife

adlysha babalu
Feb 17th, 2003, 06:21 AM
boy bands..like A1, backstreet boys..
whooppss sorry to all boy band fans out there..
muahahhaa

Princess Fiona
Feb 17th, 2003, 11:32 AM
Originally posted by Iroda_Fan
AND Franziska have you heard the new song by Ronan Keating "when you say nothing at all" with Paulina Rubio i think this song and so much better now and he's older so that's a plus.

No, I haven't (I'm sorry!) - I've been "girlcotting" Ronan songs as well because I can't stand him... :fiery: ;) (Again, I'm sorry!! ;))

Princess Fiona
Feb 17th, 2003, 11:34 AM
Also anything by Bryan Adams - ugh!! Ugh!! UGGGGGGGHHHHHH!! I don't like his music "at all"... :o

Cersei
Feb 17th, 2003, 11:39 AM
i'm not listening to Nas feat. Brainpower~One mic

arggggggh it really gets on my nerves

sartrista7
Feb 17th, 2003, 01:52 PM
Still Jenny From The Block. Doubt it can be outdone in shite-ness for a good while yet.

gorecki
Feb 17th, 2003, 02:11 PM
her new one All I Have...

and it's on the radio every couple of hours :(

Rae Q.
Feb 17th, 2003, 03:29 PM
Any of Avril's songs!! :fiery: I'm just so over her and her whiny songs.

Rocketta
Feb 17th, 2003, 06:49 PM
Shania Twain

Grunge Rock

Rock in general

any long haired guys singing Rock

anything played on the Alternative Rock Station especially anything by someone named Love or Cobain

& Missy's "Work It" although its wearing me down.

Dawn Marie
Feb 17th, 2003, 07:58 PM
Hi Joy and Rocketta, I too hate that song by Ashiti and Ja rule and when it comes on I change the station so fast!! Also that new Shania Twain song is pure crap and it is so fugly. She looks so skanky and trashy in her videos anymore. Celine Dion is so played out, when it airs I change station so fast on that song as well.

I must confess, when "Cry me a River" comes on I always watch that video. I find it sexy and erotic somewhat.:)

Steam
Feb 17th, 2003, 08:46 PM
Originally posted by Mrs_Guga
Okay, I am a bit of a strong feminist. I really hate the message of rap music. But the "Superman" song by Eminem is just so seductive. I am sorry, I have it downloaded. But I do hate him, really!!!

I'll be your Superman ;)

Anyway, while I hate a good chunk of pop music I have no opportunity to listen to most of it since why would I have that on my radio? Out of the stations I listen to, I change it anytime they play lame classic rock. I'm sorry but I can't stand Rush.

Mr. Man
Feb 17th, 2003, 08:49 PM
Originally posted by Consistency
There's no doubt I hate NoDoubt. Gwen Steffani's awful Betty Boop vocals make me cringe. *shudder*
Amen! No doubt sucks!
..also anything Avril Lavigne. : puke : :devil:

darren cahill
Feb 17th, 2003, 09:44 PM
i like no doubt

mr man needs to check his email!:devil:

Dawn Marie
Feb 18th, 2003, 08:37 AM
i like no doubt.

I just thought of a song that I seen and heard and I can't stand it and change the station on. I wanted to post before I forget.

Mariah's new video is so lameo and that song is horrible. The more I hear this song I just scream to her to sing, sing stop breathing this song and SING IT. Out of all the songs on her alnum she chose this one to make into a video and put on the radio. It is the worst song on that album!! I don't like this sound at all from her. I do like her other video though. This kind of video is just not her. She has a voice and does not have to do these kinds of videos.

Uh Boy uh Boy! I hate this song!! omg yuck

Rae Q.
Feb 18th, 2003, 05:24 PM
Originally posted by Mrs_Guga

:confused: I didn't realize that rap had ONE message and exactly what message is it that you hate? That sucks that you're gonna lump all rap music together. Totally unfair!!!!

Rocketta
Feb 18th, 2003, 06:19 PM
Dawn & Joy--I hear ya on Mariah's new song. Definitely not her best but that gospel cut on her album is da bomd diggity! :)

I like No Doubt as well. I like the fact that they do different kinds of music and are very different today then when they were doing, "I'm just a girl" type stuff. Well I love Reggae so I guess I would like their new stuff. :)

Chance
Feb 19th, 2003, 04:06 AM
I'm so sick of John Mayer's song - his type of music is quite annoying.

Also Jafool, Jho and Jay Z.....must be something to do with the letter J

Rocketta
Feb 19th, 2003, 03:43 PM
so I was NOT listening to "Mesmorized" in the car today! I turned the station quick. :)

Mr. Man
Feb 19th, 2003, 05:49 PM
John Mayer makes me wanna die. He sucks. :p