PDA

View Full Version : How was your Valentine's Day?!

Gonzo Hates Me!
Feb 15th, 2003, 10:05 PM
I loved mine! It was so much fun! It's just any other day really. I don't know why people get so emotional about it!

Heidi Capriati
Feb 15th, 2003, 10:46 PM
I went to see Vanessa Carlton in concert and she f*cking rocked!!!! :D I love her!

She also said that Valentine's day is a "sh!tty holiday" :p It sure is ;)

Gonzo Hates Me!
Feb 15th, 2003, 10:50 PM
Omigod!!!!!!!!!! You're soooooo fucking lucky! I hate you!!!! I love her!!! Wow, Come-On-Kim needs to see this thread!!! He's crazy about Vanessa too!!

Lord Chips
Feb 16th, 2003, 10:42 AM
3 words: boring as hell

But I had a good chat with a friend I nearly lost

King Satan
Feb 16th, 2003, 10:44 AM
It was a bad day :( two of my friends got mad at me, the lakers lost, and i had to control my anger before i killed someone.

Gonzo Hates Me!
Feb 16th, 2003, 09:00 PM
lol

The Guy, I love you! :hearts: :hearts: :hearts: :hearts:

Mazza
Feb 16th, 2003, 09:06 PM
Ahhhh my Valentine's was excellent! :D It was just meant to be me and my friends going to the cinema to see 'two weeks notice' but my friend's bf and his mate came. omg! FITNESS! He was hell sweet and brought me a rose and everything. :hearts: :angel:

Gonzo Hates Me!
Feb 16th, 2003, 09:08 PM
Go you!!!! I met some really hot guys, but one had a girlfriend of 2 and 1/2 years, couldn't destroy that one. Haha! And the other, we were both really into eachother and he was a great Latin dancer with beautiful hair. We kept complementing eachother and I was so drunk and kept telling him how hot he was and he kept laughing and saying I was beautiful. But I found out he was a bit too old for me, and he had real class because he didn't want a girl my age. A MAN WITH DIRECTION IN HIS LIFE! A RARITY!!!

Heidi Capriati
Feb 16th, 2003, 09:45 PM
Originally posted by Mrs_Guga
Omigod!!!!!!!!!! You're soooooo fucking lucky! I hate you!!!! I love her!!! Wow, Come-On-Kim needs to see this thread!!! He's crazy about Vanessa too!!

lol! :D

I had a Scottish flag and I had glued on cardboard letters which spelt, "Proud EuroNessa Holic!" and she seen it (I was the at front), laughed, bent forward and blew me a kiss! I swear, I could have died right there and then :eek: I threw it on at the end and she smiled at me and picked it up on her way off the stage :) :bounce:

She's so beautiful in real life, I love her :hearts: :eek: :p

Gonzo Hates Me!
Feb 16th, 2003, 09:52 PM
Omigod! You're so lucky!!!! She must be so beautiful, yeah! I hope to see her in concert one day! Go Nessaholics!!!!!!!!

Heidi Capriati
Feb 16th, 2003, 09:55 PM
I know! I couldn't believe it when it happened. It was the best moment ever :D

She'll probably be touring once her new record is released so I hope you get to see her!!! :)

Nessaholics rule :p