PDA

View Full Version : uncovered

TM
Feb 15th, 2003, 09:48 PM
;)

VSFan1 aka Joshua L.
Feb 15th, 2003, 09:51 PM
well Alexandra said Conchita did, so I vote for her ;)

Hendouble
Feb 15th, 2003, 09:52 PM
This is the most puerile thread yet.

And saying that, I vote for Mauresmo; I bet she uses it as an unsubtle tactic to try and hit on Capriati, who emphatically rebuffs her and goes over to hang out with down-to-earth, sensibly attired Lindsay instead.

Jennifer's wife
Feb 15th, 2003, 09:55 PM
No, Capriati ignores Mauresmo because she is too busy in the showers with me!!:lick: :p This is why i voted for her, because i know!;)

Hendouble
Feb 15th, 2003, 09:56 PM
Well you know what they say - two's company...

TM
Feb 15th, 2003, 10:00 PM
Originally posted by VSFan1 aka Joshua L.
well Alexandra said Conchita did, so I vote for her ;)

venus envy ;)

VSFan1 aka Joshua L.
Feb 15th, 2003, 10:02 PM
LOL, yes, and also she was on a TV show in USA and running her mouth to an interviewer and also I think in her big write up in Sports Illustrated.....

regardless, it was covered in many different mediums ;) poor conchi - she'll be eternally known as the naked tennis player

Jennifer's wife
Feb 15th, 2003, 10:03 PM
Originally posted by Hendouble
Well you know what they say - two's company...

Yea and three is an invasion!! :eek:

harloo
Feb 15th, 2003, 10:16 PM
Yeah Conchita walks around in the locker room naked in an attempt to recruit lesbians. She shouldn't be walking around in the buff, because it is a locker room where people undress.:rolleyes:

Hendouble
Feb 15th, 2003, 10:19 PM
Ah, but they don't undress all the way, they leave certain bare essentials on don't they? Or am I missing something here?

TM
Feb 15th, 2003, 10:32 PM
http://www.igs.net/~bmitchell/Tennis/Martinez/conchita024.jpg
mental pikture => scarred for life :eek:

TM
Feb 15th, 2003, 10:34 PM
WHO VOTED FOR DAVENPORT?!?!?!?!?!!?!?!?!?? :eek: LOL

Cookie
Feb 15th, 2003, 10:37 PM
Originally posted by TM
WHO VOTED FOR DAVENPORT?!?!?!?!?!!?!?!?!?? :eek: LOL

Hehe, I did :p

Hendouble
Feb 15th, 2003, 10:39 PM
Well ya gotta admit, 6'2" of nakedness would be a pretty imposing and hefty sight... and hilarious too, to imagine that Lindsay Davenport would ever do such a thing. Besides, when you consider how shy she is and the way she lopes around with her head bowed on court, I think she'd be far too embarrassed to do it.

Mauresmo on the other hand strikes me as a laid-back, earthy kind of chick who would see nudity as simply following nature's rules, while Capriati possesses a certain sluttish quality that would lend itself to such undressed antics.

VSFan1 aka Joshua L.
Feb 15th, 2003, 10:41 PM
Actually Davenport is more of the "butch cusses like a sailor and drinks a quart of whiskey a day" type.

I still don't think SHE would walk around naked, but she would make everyone else do it.

Jennifer's wife
Feb 15th, 2003, 10:45 PM
Originally posted by Hendouble
while Capriati possesses a certain sluttish quality that would lend itself to such undressed antics. [/B]

Gee, i sure hope i am a "first hand" witness to that sluttish quality some day!! :drool: :drool: :lick:
Also I believe her European genes would determine that kind of 'comfortableness' with nudity

Brian Stewart
Feb 16th, 2003, 08:58 AM
It's been reported that Conchita does. And if you look at the logo on her clothing, it's 2 naked women sitting back to back. :)

I haven't heard any reports of Amelie doing it. But there have been photos taken of her on a topless beach, so it wouldn't be hard (ironic turn of phrase) to imagine she'd walk around naked in the privacy of the lockerroom.

timray
Dec 29th, 2005, 09:48 PM
Nice thread :clap2:

SilK
Dec 29th, 2005, 09:49 PM
J-Cap, cause she just don't give a fuck! :yeah:

Spirit
Dec 29th, 2005, 09:58 PM
As the women's locker room towel-guy, only I know the answer to this question. :angel:

!<blocparty>!
Dec 29th, 2005, 10:14 PM
Conchi and Pratt nekked in the locker room =

HAWT ME$$!

:drool: